Quote from: "badloving"
this was discussed before but i find it interesting

Jackson reportedly spent hours at the C.A.Reid funeral home the night Brown's memorial service and he asked lots of questions about the process of getting the body ready.

Jackson had no way of knowing his time would come so soon - but many who interacted with the singer at the private viewing and at Brown's funeral say he was quite interested about death and wanted to know the most intimate details.

Charles Reid recalls the wee hours of that late December morning when Michael Jackson showed up at his funeral home to pay his respects to James Brown.

"He actually stayed here for about 4 and a half hours," says Reid."The time he spent with him was out of the ordinary because normally a person comes in views and that's pretty well the end of it."

It was in one of his viewing rooms that the King of Pop spent those hours with James Brown. Reid says he was more than happy to give Jackson "private time" with Brown but he says there was more on Jackson's mind.

But Jackson's curiosity was peaked. Reid says he had lots of questions.

"There was various things he was interested in. He had a lot of questions that he had to ask in reference to Mr. Brown,also preparation and stuff of that nature."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

i wonder why was michael so interested about the ''most intimate details''...hmmm

Michael spent 4 and a half hours? :o  :shock: That's alot of time! Yes, he could've been curious, but it's odd for someone to ask loads of questions when they 're paying their respects to a friend. Interesting.. :?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Keep the faith. The truth will prevail! :idea:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JUST BECAUSE YOU READ IT IN THE MAGASINE OR SEE IT ON THE TV-SCREEN DONT MAKE IT FACTUAL.

mjboogie

That is strange! Dang I wonder why he was sooo interested what do you guys think could honestly be his reasons? How would it tie into the hoax? Did MJ ever speak of how he wanted to be prepared once he passed away? I remember the Rabbi asking him was he afraid of death, and MJ responded yes. And that Martin Bashit interview where MJ purchased a coffin, but remember MJ said he wanted to live forever? But if he stayed that long with James Brown then.... I dont' know. I know he admired James Brown a lot! But in my opinion it does not seem normal! And James died in 2006 correct? The more I read in these forums it seems to me that MJ had to have been planning this for a few years now if he indeed has hoaxed his death. Well according to the mortician MJ kept his questions clean. Also another point remember when it was said that MJ would go into UCLA to watch operations on patients or something like that? Maybe certain things regarding the human body just fascinated him!  Shoot I am trying to picture MJ in a doctors uniform LOL!! :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "DontBelieveTheHype"
Um.. When I went to funeral last time the last thing on my mind was the preperation of my deceased family members body, infact thats a bit morbid... All I kept thinking was heaven and spiritual things and so forth. Michael was up to something for sure. I knew Michael had a fascination for the dead (Ghost, Thriller ect..) but spending 4 hours with a dead body?  :idea:

I find it VERY odd that he spend 4 and a half hours with James body! James Brown is someone who Michael loved dearly and looked up too. I couldn't spend 4 and a half hours with a friend or a family members body. I think he was up to something for sure. It's awfully odd that he asked questions that he asked. It's not really the time or place to be asking loads od questions. He could've arranged to talk on the phone when they both had time if he was that interested in how they prepare the body, etc. The only way I can see Michael doing that is if he had plans in mind and needed information that he couldn't wait to get. :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Keep the faith. The truth will prevail! :)
[/b][/u]

WTH? :o  :shock:  MJ went into the operating room to watch operations on patients? I never herd that! Where did you hear that he did that? I would welcome MJ into my operating room any day! Even though I'd be sleeping, just knowing he was there would put me at ease.
Imagen having Michael Jackson in the operating room when your having surgery? I hope they told the person that he was going to be there, or he came in after the person was out. If he just walked in, it might cause a heart attack from shock! :o  :lol:  :lol: A girl could dream, eh? :lol:

"Shoot I am trying to picture MJ in a doctors uniform LOL!! :)"
  :lol:  :lol:  Same here!! :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Keep the faith. The truth will prevail! ;) )was "the King of pop".It makes me feel good to re-read your list ;)  'cause that brings me back to my first impression,that very strong intuition and there's only one reason for feeling like that...HOAX
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "AnnieIsNotOK"
Quote from: "DontBelieveTheHype"
Yes, James Browns funeral was hectic, not alot of tears but it still felt real. This reminds me of Bernie Macs funeral, everyone was so joyful and happy, cracking jokes just as Bernie would have wanted it to be. Some even came in wearing only white instead of black to honour him in a enlightening way and not in a dark way.

Several things odd in Michaels memorial:

The Liberian Girl/Im Alive and Im here Forever/Pains
Seat/Microphone/Gloves/Hat (Maybe the King of Pop, entertainer died)
Casket was entered and removed quickly from the arena
No one had the opportunity to get close to the casket and say their goodbyes like with James Brown
The children looked so happy
The delay in the opening speech by Smokey Robinson
Several close friends not attending (maybe they attended the burial because they were forced this time)
No proper speech made by the family aside from the ones made by Marlon and Paris which all screamed HOAX (hence the Michael in disguises part, Paris says she loves his daddy)
All the Jacksons wearing sunglasses indoors, I dont care if it was to hide tears still disrespectful
The odd statements in the memorial/burial service book (LaToya: Cant wait to see you perform again)
No true emotions, no true breakdowns, very arranged and controlled atmosphere

You resume well the"bizare" memorial...When I watched it,that's where it all began for me,I started thinking about the fake death.I remember feeling "odd" about Paris speech,like it didn't touched me...I kept that to myself and starting looking on the net for the hoax.I felt like no one was in the casket and that everything was ,like you say,arranged.I remember the strange and strong feeling inside of me.I was like desapointed,I expected to see his closed friends and some big names 'cause (he is ;) )was "the King of pop".It makes me feel good to re-read your list ;)  'cause that brings me back to my first impression,that very strong intuition and there's only one reason for feeling like that...HOAX

I had the exact same feeling about Paris' speech.  It was more shocking to me that she spoke at all than what she said.  It just didn't seem genuine.  I think what made it feel rehearsed to me is how Janet seemed to push her towards the mic and then almost sounded frustrated with her when she told her to speak up.  I remember calling my husband and telling him about it.  How strange it was and I told him I think the whole "death" wasn't real.  Of course, he doesn't believe in hoaxes so I have to seek solice from this forum! :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I am obsessed with a man I have never met, yet, I feel like I have known him forever.

Lady J

Back then I watched James´funeral and I have to say, it was a sad mood there, even though they were celebrating his life. His daughters were crying, especially when they arrived. You could feel their grief. But with MJ´s memorial, no one was really crying. And please don´t tell me they were wearing shades. This doesn´t work. The shades are like the closet casket. They are hiding something.  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

JB died when he was in his 70's, that's still very young for a man that was very fit and active all his life.

There was alot of controversy over the cause of death etc. Thus not surprising why someone close would ask questions.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wilds

Quote from: "the arabian nights"
JB died when he was in his 70's, that's still very young for a man that was very fit and active all his life.

There was alot of controversy over the cause of death etc. Thus not surprising why someone close would ask questions.

You believe that 73 is young? Not judging, just curious.....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The strange part is not MJ spending a lot of time with James' body, because that's not an odd thing to do, but asking questions about preparing the body?? He could be very interested in the human body, but he definitely isn't that heartless to start asking questions about a dead body in a friends funeral. Maybe he was already thinking about his "dead" at the time and he wanted to know the normal procedures let's say for someone that had an overdose of an anesthesic (sp?). Maybe he was researching about the normal things they do to a body when something like this happened, so he would be prepared in the matters of what to feed to the media, like the brain story.

And like you said I was crying my eyes out during the funeral, but his kids, brothers, sisters and parents couldn't shed one tear? that definitely is not normal, and looking back Paris' speech wasn't that convincing, I remember crying more in Brooke Shield's speech.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

Hi just to reply. I do think 73 is young especially for an active, working, affluent individual with hopefully good medical cover. Very sad for the family and very much a shock from what I have read.

I don't think it is weird to ask questions, especially when you are very connected to the person who has passed and if unfamiliar with the process. It seems to me very caring that MJ took as much time and care. I do not think that it is fair to him, to read a motive into such affection and loss of his dear friend and mentor. Remember JB was his inspiration from MJ's childhood, and to lose such a sigificant person must have been heartbreaking, to spend time with the body to speak to him and about him, to care enough is totally admirable. Where is the harm. I see only love.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wilds

Yeah I feel you on that! My grandpa was 90 when he passed and he was sharp as a knife LOL  :lol:  I'm never ready to let anyone go no matter what their age. I guess I'm just not sure of what is "old" and what is not?!?!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CC

YES, AND IF MJ DON'T WANT TO COMEBACK IN SOMEWAY... MAYBE THEY SHOW A PICTURE OF HIM IN THE CASKET, ISN'T A PROBLEM TO TAKE A PICTURE LIKE THAT... :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?