Sarahli

Re: TIAI 08/30
August 30, 2010, 04:02:03 PM
Agree with everything that Mo said! This is Michael's army of LOVE and on Michael's command we begin! It's all gonna come out people! Don't worry! The best is yet to come! Keep the faith! Michael needs us more than ever! God bless you all my friends!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Sarahli

August 30, 2010, 04:04:47 PM
Quote from: "paula-c"
Sarahli I am like my faith is unshakable, and nobody knows what you think Michael, what are we expose all theories, perhaps the curls a bit desperate, I do not think TS are playing with us, I think it would be a bit cruel to play with the feelings of the people in this way, if everything you said TS was a lie, how long they could keep?

The philosophy of let things flow not only is useful before decisions, but also when we enfretamos problems or situations that do not occur as expected.
In other words, not forcing decisions not obliged to accept what we chose in a time of pressure, but wait time to accommodate things.

Paula, when I said that TS was maybe playing with us it was not really serious  :lol:  I trust him, and I just thought that maybe he knows when bam is but obviously cannot tell us.  8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

curls

August 30, 2010, 04:57:06 PM
Quote from: "lilwendy"
Quote from: "curls"
I still think we're not using our time wisely - if we're still waiting for someone to tell us what to do maybe we're not fully thinking for ourselves yet. Just a thought.

Funny you say that... here's a post I just added to my blog - Point 2 pertains more to what you were saying...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

So have we come up with any coherent theories and can we all say that we could pass the quiz?
I’ll be the first to say I haven’t done either and so that’s probably why it’s been on my mind.

I don’t know, I may just be bringing up stuff that was covered previously but that is no longer relevant….

I personally commit to doing both of these things for myself hopefully by this week.  

What do you guys think?

Thanks lilwendy, that's helpful.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jono

August 30, 2010, 05:18:28 PM
In regards to what mjj4ever777 wrote I just want to share with you something that TS wrote awhile ago when he was still operating under the signature STUDY.

“Yes, this whole hoax and plan is for a bigger purpose than just exposing the media. It is time for everyone to STUDY peace: peace in our own lives, and peace in our world. Search for clues about the truth in the Bible, just as you have done with this hoax investigation. Pay attention to the details, and follow "The Prince of Peace" (Isaiah 9:6).” - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

“For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called: Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.” - Isaiah 9:6

To all of you who aren’t familiar with the Bible, this is actually a prophecy about Jesus Christ written about 740 years BC. Jesus Christ, who we all know is a huge inspiration to Michael.

Ts wrote: “follow The Prince of Peace”.

Jesus himself said: “I am the way and the truth and the life...” - John 14:6

Just a thought! :) With L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance." - Albert Einstein

curls

August 30, 2010, 05:27:29 PM
Mo, I was simply trying to get away from focusing on a bam, because we just don't know how long we're going to be waiting for it.

I don't know how else to respond to your post, which I have to be honest, left me feeling extremely uncomfortable.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 30, 2010, 05:53:54 PM
@mjj4ever777  - wonderful, inspirational words as always!  I do believe you have been chosen to spread a message of hope and to help those who are searching for deeper meaning to their existence here on earth.  I understand what you are saying and I have felt it too in myself - but probably in not such a profound way as you (as yet anyway).  Thank you so much for sharing ... I  look forward to your posts as I always learn something that enriches my life from reading them.

In regard to "Michael's Army of L.O.V.E." I'd like to share this video made by MJsFan4Life, who is a member of this site.  I think it shows us why Michael wore military costumes and was depicted as the leader of a vast Army ... he was showing us what was to come once the hoax has been revealed and the next stage of this adventure gets underway.  Obviously we're not going to be physically marching with him, but metaphorically he will be leading us into battle against the enemy and all who oppose the TRUTH.  

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  (sorry, I haven't learned yet how to post the actual video here).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

angel

August 30, 2010, 06:46:10 PM
In my humble opinion, the Bam continues to hinge on the court process, for both Eliza and Conrad Murray.  I think Michael's parallels are still ongoing, that is, he has more similarities to Elvis that will be disclosed, and I am asking myself, "What is left to do?  What else has Elvis done that Michael has not?  Will MJ's reveal take the same form as Elvis's?"
If I had to guess, I would say MJ is definitely going to wait until after Elvis's Bam.  That would make the most impact and would accomplish many objectives, one of which is, it would build anticipation, which is an MJ trademark.  It would follow the plan so far, which is Michael copying Elvis:  in the "death" parallels---now in the return.  If MJ has gone to all this trouble to do it like Elvis, why not go all the way?  Again, I think it's a matter of Michael's comfort zone.  Elvis first---then Michael.
I know that one day in the future, Michael is going to pull the plug and say, "That's a wrap."  Until then, I continue to wait patiently while daily striving to spread the message and the love, fulfilling my role, and allowing him to "take it from here."  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 30, 2010, 07:57:51 PM
Quote from: "jono"
In regards to what mjj4ever777 wrote I just want to share with you something that TS wrote awhile ago when he was still operating under the signature STUDY.

“Yes, this whole hoax and plan is for a bigger purpose than just exposing the media. It is time for everyone to STUDY peace: peace in our own lives, and peace in our world. Search for clues about the truth in the Bible, just as you have done with this hoax investigation. Pay attention to the details, and follow "The Prince of Peace" (Isaiah 9:6).” - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

“For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called: Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.” - Isaiah 9:6

To all of you who aren’t familiar with the Bible, this is actually a prophecy about Jesus Christ written about 740 years BC. Jesus Christ, who we all know is a huge inspiration to Michael.

Ts wrote: “follow The Prince of Peace”.

Jesus himself said: “I am the way and the truth and the life...” - John 14:6

Just a thought! :) With L.O.V.E.

The STUDY quote above is interesting (Thanks jono for posting) because it describes very well a possible side of the hoax which as believers we are happy to tip-toe in but find more difficult to embrace. By this I mean, the spiritual side of the hoax and the idea that 2012 is Mike's key reason for the hoax and when he is talking about "awakening", he literally means "awakening" to a new dimension and preparing ourselves for the New Earth... he may even be the "Prince of Peace"...  :shock:

Quote from: "mjj4ever777"
Ok...Deep breath... I have had so many "epiphany" moments in the last few days that my brain feels like it has exploded! My husband and I have both had our own personal "BAMS", this being because we have both been "awakened" to the possibility that the "impossible" now seems to be very "probable" and "logical"
I don't know how to explain this "awakening" except to say that now that I have learned to think for myself, I feel that I'm thinking on a whole new level of "consciousness."
I have had many "epiphany" moments (To use mjj4ever777 word) as well over the last 12 months and I have come to believe that Michael's "hoax" is much more than just a "material" hoax, it is deeper, much deeper.  

The logical side of me has been fighting against those thoughts, trying to bring everything back to something that can be rationally explained and a big part of the Hoax can be put into a coherent theory showing that Michael faked his death but it gets more difficult to interpret the Why?  Why taking such a huge risk and possibly alienating a lot of his fans? Let's remember that the plan started in 1998 or before! Michael must have known exactly what his purpose was then... I could list many possible reasons for the Hoax here but I admit that I do not know for sure Michael's own reason(s)... My believes are shaky here and Elvis "hoax appearance" has brought a host of new questions!

This leads me to the BAM questions, What is it and when? I am of the opinion that Michael needs to appear to lead his army... does he appear to the full army? to a select few (as we are being tested ... ;) )? to the World and BAM?
The timing and manner of the BAM is, I guess, dependent upon what Michael wants to trigger with the BAM and who is the BAM audience?  And ultimately this links us back to the purpose of the Hoax, the Why!

Conclusion, understanding the purpose of the Hoax is important, we can only be prepared if we know what we are preparing ourselves for!
TS/Michael... Thank you for the education to date and please help us in understanding what you want from us  ;)

With L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Let us dream of tomorrow where
we can truly love from the soul, and
know love as the ultimate truth at
the heart of all creation."

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
August 30, 2010, 08:29:07 PM
Quote from: "emeraldcity"
@mjj4ever777  - wonderful, inspirational words as always!  I do believe you have been chosen to spread a message of hope and to help those who are searching for deeper meaning to their existence here on earth.  I understand what you are saying and I have felt it too in myself - but probably in not such a profound way as you (as yet anyway).  Thank you so much for sharing ... I  look forward to your posts as I always learn something that enriches my life from reading them.

In regard to "Michael's Army of L.O.V.E." I'd like to share this video made by MJsFan4Life, who is a member of this site.  I think it shows us why Michael wore military costumes and was depicted as the leader of a vast Army ... he was showing us what was to come once the hoax has been revealed and the next stage of this adventure gets underway.  Obviously we're not going to be physically marching with him, but metaphorically he will be leading us into battle against the enemy and all who oppose the TRUTH.  

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  (sorry, I haven't learned yet how to post the actual video here).

Thank you Emerald!! I am so overwhelmed right now with what is happening, but in a good way. I need a day to collect my thoughts and do some more research, but I honestly believe that Michael is "special". I mean who else in this world is as well known, as Michael Jackson.  Michael is truly a "gift" to us all! he has the ability to reach the masses with his "message" and its up to us to search our hearts and minds to find a deeper connection within ourselves, so that we will be prepared for what is to come next. We all have the ability to be the best we can be, but we have to let go of the "fear" in order to Love and think, at our full potential. I have had so many things happen in my life that I just couldn't explain, I just "felt" things...like 'energy", but now I can reflect and everything that happened to me just makes sense now. Love is all that has ever mattered to me and I now I know why. I have been so blessed that my husband Dave went from a man who didn't believe in love, to the most loving, caring man, a woman could ever ask for and he says that it's because I had the power to help him heal himself inside. I believe everyone has the power to be free of fear and to love at their highest potential, they just have to want it bad enough and they have to BELIEVE, that all things are possible.
Anyway, I will be writing some more very soon, but I wanted to leave these Inspirational lyrics from Michael. God Bless and I love you all very much... if you truly BELIEVE in Michael, then NEVER give up hope...Always,
"Keep The Faith"

If You Call Out Loud
Will It Get Inside
Through The Heart Of Your Surrender
To Your Alibis
And You Can Say The Words
Like You Understand
But The Power's In Believing
So Give Yourself
A Chance *

'Cause You Can
Climb The Highest Mountain
Swim The Deepest Sea, Hee
All You
Need Is The Will To Wart It
And Uhh, Little Self-Esteem

So Keep The Faith
Don't Let Nobody Turn You 'Round
You Gotta Know When It's Good To Go
To Get Your Dreams
Up Off The Ground
Keep The Faith, Baby, Yea
Because It's Just
A Matter Of Time
Before Your Confidence Will Win Out
Believe In Yourself
No Matter What It's Gon' Take
You Can Be A Winner
But You Got
To Keep The Faith
...Gon' Keep It Brother
You Got It *

And When You Think Of Trust
Does It Lead You Home
To A Place That You Only Dream Of
When You're All Alone
And You Can Go
By Feel 'Stead Of Circumstance
But The Power's In Beliving
So Give Yourself A Chance

I Know That You Can Sail Across The Water
Float Across The Sky, High
Any Road That You Take
Will Get You There
If You Only Try

So Keep The Faith, Ow
Don't Let Nobody Take You Down,
Brother
Just Keep Your Eyes On The Prize And Your Feet
Flat On The Ground
Because It's Just A Matter Of Time
Before Your Confidence Will Win Out *
I Told My Brother How To Do The Thing Right
Lift Up Your Head And Show The World You Got Pride
Go For What You Want
Don't Let 'Em Get In Your Way
You Can Be A Winner
But You Got To Keep The Faith
Gon' Keep It Brother
You Got It

I Know That Keepin' The Faith
Means Never Givin' Up On Love
But The Power That Love Has To Make It Right
Makes It Makes It Right

Keep The Faith
Don't Let Nobody Turn You 'Round Brother
You Got To KnowWhen It's Good To Go
To Get Your Dreams Up Off The Ground
Keep The Faith Baby, Yea
Better Stand Up And Act Like You Wanna Do Right
Don't Play The Fool For The Rest Of Your Life
Work On It Brother And You'll Make It
Someday Go For What You Want
And Don't Forget The Faith
Look At Yourself
And What You Doin' Right Now
Stand Back A Minute
Just To Check Yourself Out
Straighten Out Your Life
And How You're Livin' Each Day
Get Yourself Together
'Cause You Got To Keep The Faith
Uh, Uh, Uh

Don't Let Nobody Take You Down, Brother
Just Keep Your Eyes On The Prize
And Your Feet Flat On The Ground
Lift Up Your Mind
Before Your Mind Gets Blown
Some Things In Life
You Best Just Leave Them Alone
Go For What You Want
Don't Let It Get In Your Way
You Can Make It Happen
But Ya Got Ta Keep The Faith

Gon' Keep It Brother
You Got To Keep The Faith
Yeah Keep The Faith
Gon' Keep It Sister
You Got To Keep The Faith
Now, Now
I'll Show My Brotha
How To Do The Thing Right
Lift Up Your Head
And Show The World You Got Pride
Go For What You Want
Don't Let 'Em Get In Your Way
You Can Be A Winner
If You Keep The Faith
Straighten Out Yourself
And Get Your Mind On Track
Dust Off Your Butt
And Get Your Self-Respect Back
You've Known Me Long Enough
To Know That I Don't Play
Take It Like You Want It

But You Got To Keep The Faith Gon'
Don't Let Nobody Take You Down
Just Keep Your Eyes On The Prize
And Get Your Feet Back On The Ground
Because It's Lust
A Matter Of Time
But Till That Day I Said You've Got To Keep The Faith!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 31, 2010, 12:47:17 AM
Have just been sitting here thinking about 2012 and how this is obviously a year of great significance to Michael.  On this day, 13 years ago (08/31/1997) Princess Diana died in a car crash in Paris.  Her death was 20 years (to the month) after Elvis Presley's death in 1977.  Twelve years after Princess Diana died, it was announced that Michael Jackson had died.  Add it together and you get 2012!!    Might mean something, or it might be one big coincidence.   I just wanted to share this with you as, since the hoax began, I can't look at dates or times in exactly the same way as I did before  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

*Mo*

August 31, 2010, 12:54:25 AM
Quote from: "curls"
Mo, I was simply trying to get away from focusing on a bam, because we just don't know how long we're going to be waiting for it.

I don't know how else to respond to your post, which I have to be honest, left me feeling extremely uncomfortable.

I'm sorry to hear that curls, that was not my intention at all...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 31, 2010, 01:21:18 PM
I agree 100% with your post Angel! I think it is time to be patient and keep spreading LOVE and work on the "man" in the mirror! CHEERS! :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
August 31, 2010, 01:27:55 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"

Hmmm, let's see...

Option 1: There is a chance he needs to wait for the Eliza case/Vernon exhumation, and the planning for his own exhumation as well. I do hope he is ready though, by that I mean he knows we're here for him when he needs us and he feels safe and supported enough to come back. I haven't seen TS redirect to Mr. Marley yet, so despite yesterday's redirect, I'm still a liddle worried. In this case Mike might have had several dates in mind, some of which have already passed, some still to come. There are many factors he can't control, so in this case he has some buffers.

Option 2: There is a part of me that thinks he has this one date in mind since he started planning this. If he is really such a perfectionist, he must have this perfect bamdate planned in advance as well. Probably impossible for us to find out, but that would make it even more perfect. In this case TS' predictions of possible bamdates are either a test for us to see if we will keep the faith no matter what, or Mike simply is the only one who knows the date.

Option 3: He is deciding if he will be back at all.

I haven't made up my mind yet. I am leaning towards option 2, but it could be option 1 as well, simply because it makes sense.
Although I would definitely understand option 3, I don't think that's the case, because then all of this would have been in vain. I don't see him starting something without finishing it, most certainly not something like this where he has put his heart and soul in.

I LIKE the combo of Option 1 and 2.

It is MY belief that when Michael began planning and preparing for this "hoax" he indeed knew the "perfect day" to "die".

Based on what I know about him and his love of numerology, he could pinpoint the "perfect day" to "die" and during his planning phase, (the years from the start, all the way up to today) he probably has added some things and deleted some things to his plan according to circumstances out of his control. Flexibility is key.  ;)

Think about ALL the shit he has endured since roughly 1991.  

While planning this "hoax" I am thinking he probably adjusted the original plan to include REVENGE and Personal VENDETTAS that came about as a result of The Conspiracies towards him.
These things NEED to be finished and ticked off a list before this is over.  8-)

It is my opinion that Michael indeed has a rough timeframe for his "BAM"
(whatever that means to him.)

I believe that the year 2012 is a major clue for the rough draft timeframe of a "BAM" and the intial end of the "hoax". I also believe that there are exact planned dates still to come for certain things to play out accordingly but, what happens in between those dates to this "hoax" is out of Michael's hands (kind of), he has no control over how we as "hoax" players are gonna act, or respond to any of this.

He can influence us, by clues or TS Updates, TMZ articles, his own family but, when it comes down to it THIS HOAX has a LIFE of it's own.

There is ALOT of things ALL happening and being accomplished at the same time.
What better way to Get A Message out to The World?  
Fake your death and get people involved in the world's biggest classroom and educate them while entertaining them, so we don't go completely NUTS, lol.
PURE GENIUS  :mrgreen:

Seriously though if Mike had done his concerts in London and it was rumoured that he  wanted to use that as a platform for a message, only the people at the concerts would hear the message. Doing it the way he has, SHOCK FACTOR, by Faking his death, getting the publics attention, getting them involved in a game, ARG, teach them ALL (over the net) about ALL the corrupt shit in the world. Recruit for the ARMY of L.O.V.E.
AWESOME!  :ugeek:

Lead by example, that is what Mike has done his whole LIFE, he has lead by example and he continues to LEAD right now. Just read this whole forum, look at his videos, interviews, he is leading the Army of L.O.V.E. RIGHT NOW.

Peace
sorry I am long winded this has been on my mind for a while.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

August 31, 2010, 04:21:53 PM
"In the instant that Michael is gone, we know nothing. No clocks can tell time. No oceans can rush our tides with the abrupt absence of our treasure.

Though we are many, each of us is achingly alone, piercingly alone.

Only when we confess our confusion can we remember that he was a gift to us and we did have him.

He came to us from the creator, trailing creativity in abundance.

Despite the anguish, his life was sheathed in mother love, family love, and survived and did more than that.

He thrived with passion and compassion, humor and style. We had him whether we know who he was or did not know, he was ours and we were his.

We had him, beautiful, delighting our eyes.

His hat, aslant over his brow, and took a pose on his toes for all of us.

And we laughed and stomped our feet for him.

We were enchanted with his passion because he held nothing. He gave us all he had been given.

Today in Tokyo, beneath the Eiffel Tower, in Ghana's Black Star Square.

In Johannesburg and Pittsburgh, in Birmingham, Alabama, and Birmingham, England

We are missing Michael.

But we do know we had him, and we are the world."

Maya Angelou
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

August 31, 2010, 05:24:18 PM
Gema, I LOVE that poem by Maya Angelou!  I remember Queen Latifa reading it out at the Memorial - such profound and beautifully written words.   Thanks for sharing xx  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal