MJonmind

I just spent some wonderful time watching the main interviews of MJ and various media.  In my opinion they are all Michael.  It's different clothes, lighting, body angle, facial hair, glasses or not, eye make-up, whether he's rested or not that make us feel changes. It's all still MJ's voice, smile, laugh, mannerism, sweet sweet wonderful heart, passion, humor, graciousness. This particular one below is part 2 of 5 of Geraldo and is one of my favorites, and he mentions the twin or double theory that it's just a lie and sensationalism. It's also great because Geraldo obviously believes in him, whereas Bashir is always accusing and twisting his questions to MJ to make him feel defensive.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Come on... especially the girls should know...

Compare yourself in the morning with the afternoon  :lol:
It is all about light and make up
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

this1crazygirl

i think it has to do with whether he was sedated or not...  :| ya'll know my boo needed recovery 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Guys please stop with this question:It is the real Michael or no?
WE will never foud out wich one is the real Michael.THIS IS IT,this is the trick,the part of Michael's magic . 8-)
I must addmit that I've ask myself this question an milion times,but never get the right answer,lol. :lol:
Sometimes Ithik I'm dreaming and this is a BADmovie,and Michael was never white,that he was never charged with that horrible things.I REMEMBER THE TIME when I first listen to WILL YOU BE THERE song,after the trials from 1993 and 2005.
Please read this parts from the song and think:

Hold me
Like the River Jordan
And I will then say to thee
You are my friend

Carry me
Like you are my brother
Love me like a mother
Will you be there
Everyone's taking control of me
Seems that the world's
Got a role for me
I'm so confused
Will you show to me
You'll be there for me
And care enough to bear me

In our darkest hour
In my deepest despair
Will you still care
Will you be there
In my trials
And my tribulations

Through our doubts
And frustrations
In my violence
In my turbulence
Through my fear
And my confessions
In my anguish and my pain
Through my joy and my sorrow
In the promise
Of another tomorrow
I'll never let you part
For you're always in my heart.

OMG,after 25 june 2009,I for shure felt all this emotions:despair,doubts,frustratios,anguish,pain,but after a while I felt joy and happines and after that doubts,despair,pain and so on,LIKE IN A CAROUSEL.  :o
I have to addmit guys,that I cried almost 2 months after 25 june.But i can't explain WHY.I'm a fan of Michael Jackson since school and now I have almost 29 and married,lol,but still in love with his music.Here on this forum,I foud out that I'm not the only one who had this feelings.Is like I lost my brother,my father or someone who i love very much.
I 'm almost shure that someting happened, after or during BAD album,because Michael changed very much after that.Doesent matter to be,because I Love Michael with all my heart.His music,his love for people,his talent,his joy and his beautiful heart made me the woman that I am,today.Every day of my life i try to be a good person,to respect and give LOVE to people.Michael really has a gift to touch people hearts,I really BELIEVE that. :). Everything is start with us,we are the one who must do the first step,in order to change this world.
I will finish with this words from V from Vendetta movie:
I CREATED A LIE,BUT BECAUSE YOU BELIEVE IT,YOU FOUND OUT SOMETHIG TRUE ABOUT YOURSELF.
Take care of you my friends. :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "*Mo*"
Here´s a repost of the post with the pictures:

Posted by: Grace

Well IMO there have always been 2. Double or brother I cannot judge and it's not important.
The nose could have been remade to anybody by A. Klein.
The eyes form, the distances between lips, nose and eyebrows and to cheek bones make the differences IMO.

There is a Michael with doe's eyes:

(or as Souza and Mo said "asiatic" eyes)

and there is a Michael "handsome" with the more square chin (we know him from the angel pics and together with MLP)

And no, this did not happen within 8 months of recording - they were there all the time until June 2009:

But remember Bashir said Michael flew in a lighting expert for that 2nd photo's interview so that could possibly be why he looks different.  Unless, Bashir is lying of course.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Get the point?  Good.  Lets dance.

Is it over yet?  Can I open my eyes?

nynyro

Quote from: "mjfansince4"

Well IMO there have always been 2. Double or brother I cannot judge and it's not important.
The eyes form, the distances between lips, nose and eyebrows and to cheek bones make the differences IMO.

and there is a Michael "handsome" with the more square chin (we know him from the angel pics and together with MLP)

am i wrong to believe "handsome" michael is the "real" michael?

Am not saying that there's absolutely no way he could have decoys and doubles, but the difference in the way he looks in the photos above are due to better, more subtle make up, lighting and different hair cut.  The second photo he doesn't have lipstick and the lighting is softer.  Also in the second photo, he has a shorter hair cut/ hair piece that frames his face and gives him a more sculpted masculine look.  The first haircut was all one length (shoulder length) and partially covering his jawline, so you couldn't see his bone structure.

However, I do admit he was acting very differently.  In the first interview segment he was flighty almost whimsical, while in the last interview segment he was subdued and aggressive at times.  i think the reason for this is that he realized Bashir was manipulating him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "MJJ1982"
Just like I've said on the old forum, I think it's Michael all the time  ;)

AGREED!  100% MJ ALL THE TIME
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare.  It isn’t. It’s the beginning....

Quote from: "mykidsmum"
Don't you think that if MJ had 3 doubles in the Bashir documentary, he and his attorneys would have said so in his trial when the prosecutors played the whole darn thing as evidence against him?  Don't you think his lawyers would have used it as proof of innocence? They would have said the dude holding Gavin's hand was a double   Please...the extra two MJ's would have been witnesses at the trial...or do you think MJ would possibly give up his freedom, if convicted, to hold on to a twisted secret like that?  GOOD GREIF CHARLIE BROWN!
This post is written with L.O.V.E. and good intentions.
PS...about his inconsistencies in his "story telling" in the interviews...MJ is known for telling little white lies and getting caught in the act.  This is why it's so dang hard to believe him when he is telling the truth!  Take the cookies, bedtime stories and warm milk story he tells about Gavin and other kids...give me a break, if you read what any of the boys say about MJ (the ones who were for him) and sleeping in his bed, there were no cozy fires and milk and cookies and bedtime stories!  It was movies, video games, clowning around, french fries, soda, popcorn...things kids that age enjoy.  MJ likes to tell stories especially when it comes to stories that are really no ones business...like the origins of Blanket's mother.  I just wish he said she was a Fairy who is a distant relative to Tinkerbelle.

I understand that this seems ridiculous for a number of reasons, some you have pointed out, but so is thinking that the biggest selling artist of our time has hoaxed his death so at this point, I'm open to any and everything and yet I'm critical of it all. I will say that as much as these things are ridiculous so are the history books, the media, Bush stealing the election twice and getting away with it, etc. He may have wanted it to be this ridiculous for a reason and perhaps, he knew people that knew people that could get him out no matter what. You never know. I don't think he is guilty at all but maybe he was secure knowing that he would be let out once the truth is revealed. And you could be right about the little white lie in this case or maybe not. Who knows? I'm just providing another way to look at things but if you don't agree with it, I understand that and respect it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

Quote from: "nynyro"
Quote from: "mjfansince4"

am i wrong to believe "handsome" michael is the "real" michael?

Am not saying that there's absolutely no way he could have decoys and doubles, but the difference in the way he looks in the photos above are due to better, more subtle make up, lighting and different hair cut.  The second photo he doesn't have lipstick and the lighting is softer.  Also in the second photo, he has a shorter hair cut/ hair piece that frames his face and gives him a more sculpted masculine look.  The first haircut was all one length (shoulder length) and partially covering his jawline, so you couldn't see his bone structure.

However, I do admit he was acting very differently.  In the first interview segment he was flighty almost whimsical, while in the last interview segment he was subdued and aggressive at times.  i think the reason for this is that he realized Bashir was manipulating him.

Agreed.   The interview was also recorded for MJ, maybe he did know at the moment that Bashir would twist everything he said.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The first two pictures should not be compared to look for doubles. As someone posted,one is in makeup. Makeup can change the depth and shape of your eyes, that is why they give you the little guides on the backs of shadows packs. One way will make your eyes bigger, one will make your eyes smaller, younger, older, brighter, duller etc. Base for the face even changes the appearance of the shape of the face. If it didn't, us older ladies wouldn't bother with the BOTAFIRM or Revitalift.

I think, without a doubt, Michael used doubles for things (there was a media special about it and not one of those bad media specials either), but these photos should never be compared for that. Makeup and lighting make a 100% difference.

I would post my pictures makeup and none.. then you could really see two different people but I don't want to scare anybody today.. :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is just putting on its shoes.

Mark Twain

Quote from: "reading_on"
The first two pictures should not be compared to look for doubles. As someone posted,one is in makeup. Makeup can change the depth and shape of your eyes, that is why they give you the little guides on the backs of shadows packs. One way will make your eyes bigger, one will make your eyes smaller, younger, older, brighter, duller etc. Base for the face even changes the appearance of the shape of the face. If it didn't, us older ladies wouldn't bother with the BOTAFIRM or Revitalift.

I think, without a doubt, Michael used doubles for things (there was a media special about it and not one of those bad media specials either), but these photos should never be compared for that. Makeup and lighting make a 100% difference.

I would post my pictures makeup and none.. then you could really see two different people but I don't want to scare anybody today.. :lol:

Correct, that's very logical. We've been saying that for years now, but noone seem to understand... I wonder why, it's not that difficult.

Anyways, you're funny! :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Won't you just let me be?..."

Quote from: "moonwalkontoes"

And no, this did not happen within 8 months of recording - they were there all the time until June 2009:

But remember Bashir said Michael flew in a lighting expert for that 2nd photo's interview so that could possibly be why he looks different.  Unless, Bashir is lying of course.

I have to chime in with my opinion as well because this is all too intriguing to me. As someone else pointed out, this is definitely part of MJ's magic.  He was infatuated/passionate about magic and while he was living in Vegas his goal was to see every magic show there.  At any rate, I feel that the MJ with "asiatic" eyes are NOT MJ as well as the one with yellowish teeth. Michael's teeth are perfect and dazzling white.  I must also add that I think that the MJ with the burgandy shirt and crown brooch is the true MJ. He is gorgeous and looks, to me, to be the most authentic of the pics. I was quite startled when watching this documentary of how large MJ was---particularly around the chest/abdomen and became quite worried about him.  I attributed the look to "barrel chest" and immediately thought emphysema or COPD or a liver condition (which would explain his discolored nailbeds). However, he could have been on steroids to control his lupus too (hence, the weight gain). Who really knows????  I can only hope that the truth will be revealed soon!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Supporter
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
~Mahatma Gandhi

MashMike

MJJ1982 wrote:Just like I've said on the old forum, I think it's Michael all the time ;)

AGREED! 100% MJ ALL THE TIME

Agree too,to me it's all Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

Quote from: "MashMike"
MJJ1982 wrote:Just like I've said on the old forum, I think it's Michael all the time ;)

AGREED! 100% MJ ALL THE TIME

Agree too,to me it's all Michael.

You know, sometimes I find myself wishing I agreed with you guys. But it is just too clear that we have seen more than one Michael Jackson.

Even if there haven't been doubles, that would mean MJ does have multiple personalities, which would explain a lot of the inconsistent behavior and can even contribute to changes in facial expressions and mannerisms. I don't think this explains everything though, unfortunately.

Most likely, there was multiple personalities AND doubles. To what extent, I don't know, nobody knows. But we just can't keep saying "It's all Michael" simply because we want to believe it is... Trust me, a big part of me would like to believe that too.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Quote from: "MJJ1982"
Just like I've said on the old forum, I think it's Michael all the time  ;)

Yep ALL Michael always 110%. Why think otherwise????
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Speechless, Speechless, That\'s how you make me feel!!!
I Love You now and forever Michael