WildyTopic starter

How Michael Jackson predicted death months ago
December 12, 2009, 07:29:15 PM
This article is old and makes me pretty sad  :( I don't know if it's true but now I feel bad  :|  :|

Extracts :

He wanted to die?  :shock:

"On June 21, Jackson told my contact that he wanted to die. He said that he didn’t have what it would take to perform any more because he had lost his voice and dance moves.

‘It’s not working out,’ Jackson said. ‘I’m better off dead. I don’t have anywhere left to turn. I’m done.’

Michael’s closest confidante told me just two hours after he died that ‘Michael was tired of living. He was a complete wreck for years and now he can finally be in a better place. People around him fed him drugs to keep him on their side. They should be held accountable.’

Michael Jackson was undoubtedly a deeply troubled and lonely man. Throughout my investigation, I was torn between compassion and anger, sorrow and empathy.

Even his legacy is problematic. As I have already revealed, he has bequeathed up to 200 original songs to his three children, Prince Michael, aged 12, Paris Katherine, 11, and Prince Michael II (also known as Blanket), seven. It is a wonderful gift".

Anexoria (I'll not be ignorant and blind here, Michael was really thin on June)

"Meanwhile, everybody around him noticed that Jackson had lost an astonishing amount of weight in recent months. His medical team even believed he was anorexic.

‘He goes days at a time hardly eating a thing and at one point his doctor was asking people if he had been throwing up after meals,’ one staff member told me in May.

‘He suspected bulimia but when we said he hardly eats any meals, the doc thought it was probably anorexia. He seemed alarmed and at one point said, 'People die from that all the time. You’ve got to get him to eat.'’

Indeed, one known consequence of anorexia is cardiac arrest".

Source : You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ-Fan

Re: Have you seen this article?!
December 12, 2009, 08:15:10 PM
This gives me two completely different feelings :/

1) He really is dead. I mean when you're that depressed, your body can just start to give up. If you're ill and tired but you want to live you can fight and stay strong and get better, but if Michael wanted to die then why would he bother?
2) But.. ^^^^^ What I said above seems weird because he would live for his children, even if he had nothing else. Saying 'I want to die' made me think 'Well, ofcourse you can make that happen, you're Michael Jackson.. Hoax it!' If he didn't feel he could put on any more shows, maybe faking his death was the only thing to do. He'd get so much crap if he just told the public he didn't want to do anymore shows. In my opinion, there was really only one way to get out of it and that was to fake his death. It is extreme, but this is MICHAEL JACKSON. A lot of the world only sees him as a performer .. Many people don't understand that he's just a man and a father and wants to have a stress free life.

So yeah, mixed feelings about this but I'm still leaning more towards the hoaxy feel of this article ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

\'Stop Existing And Start Living\'
\'This Life Don\'t Last Forever .. Hold My Hand\'
I LOVE you Michael x

WildyTopic starter

December 12, 2009, 08:23:51 PM
Quote from: "MJ-Fan"
This gives me two completely different feelings :/

1) He really is dead. I mean when you're that depressed, your body can just start to give up. If you're ill and tired but you want to live you can fight and stay strong and get better, but if Michael wanted to die then why would he bother?
==> I know and I agree with you but on this article it says : ‘He has no choice. He needs the money. His people are pushing him hard,’ said the source.  :| So if he really was anorexic + stress + lots of medications... you know the end... And it's so true, anexoria cause cardiac arrest.

2) But.. ^^^^^ What I said above seems weird because he would live for his children, even if he had nothing else. Saying 'I want to die' made me think 'Well, ofcourse you can make that happen, you're Michael Jackson.. Hoax it!' If he didn't feel he could put on any more shows, maybe faking his death was the only thing to do. He'd get so much crap if he just told the public he didn't want to do anymore shows. In my opinion, there was really only one way to get out of it and that was to fake his death. It is extreme, but this is MICHAEL JACKSON. A lot of the world only sees him as a performer .. Many people don't understand that he's just a man and a father and wants to have a stress free life.

So yeah, mixed feelings about this but I'm still leaning more towards the hoaxy feel of this article ;)

I also agree with you about that  ;) But it's a sad article tho  :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 12, 2009, 09:08:59 PM
Maybe there's something wrong with me, but the article didn't make me sad, it made me angry.  I don't buy any of it.  I think it's a complete fabrication based on rumors and half-truths.  He was disturbingly thin, but I think it's wrong to automatically conclude that he was anorexic.  The writer seems to do this in my opinion.  I think it's a piece that should be added to the rest of the crap that gets written about Mike.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lee.H

December 12, 2009, 09:17:08 PM
I don't buy this at all, for one he says that Michael said he lost his voice and dance moves, TII footage begs to differ. This is just another guy looking for his 5 minutes of fame and some cash.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

...and on Michael\'s command we begin...

December 12, 2009, 09:33:48 PM
Quote from: "Lee.H"
I don't buy this at all, for one he says that Michael said he lost his voice and dance moves, TII footage begs to differ. This is just another guy looking for his 5 minutes of fame and some cash.

He did say in TII, along the lines of 'No, I shouldn't be doing this. I have to save my voice. Please understand.' something like that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Crescendo

December 12, 2009, 09:46:32 PM
Remember in the tapes Michael said he wanted to eventually disappear. he didnt want to grow old and start forgetting.

bshh that man still had it. ask anyone and no one thought of him as old and incapable of performing. Mj could still outdance anyone. no matter what their age or dance experience. Mj had it and it came naturally.

hopefully Michael just left it and decided to disappear rather than he got so depressed he lost the will to live.  :cry: beautiful sweet lovely Michael. this is what pains my heart. to think Mj was so lonely and unhappy. No No No i dont wanna think it . i wish he would have had/could have someone as equally beautiful as he is/was.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 12, 2009, 10:26:52 PM
Mj would never say I want to die, he loves his kids way too much. He would go through hell just to be with them and watch them grow :) Im not buying this story lol Stupid rumors! ugh!

K.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The day I will stop loving you, is the day when I close my eyes forever!

December 13, 2009, 12:14:31 AM
That's the Daily Mail for 'ya. I disregard 99% of what they write.

And I'd love to know who "Michael’s closest confidante" is... :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 13, 2009, 12:21:48 AM
OK, maybe he had some health problems and he felt he couldn't tour but that's the reason for which he staged his death on June 25th . I am sure he had no other choice, Michael is a very intelligent man and decided to live a new life as a father for his three beloved children, a businessman and probable a producer. So, cheer up, girls, don't take every written word as gospel, the journalists have to earn their daily slice of bread, too, haven't they?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Truth is like the Sun, You can shut it out for a time, but it ain’t goin’ away”
                 Elvis Presley

Crescendo

December 13, 2009, 01:01:44 AM
Quote from: "tiida11"
OK, maybe he had some health problems and he felt he couldn't tour but that's the reason for which he staged his death on June 25th . I am sure he had no other choice, Michael is a very intelligent man and decided to live a new life as a father for his three beloved children, a businessman and probable a producer. So, cheer up, girls, don't take every written word as gospel, the journalists have to earn their daily slice of bread, too, haven't they?

Very beautifully written.

yeah where did i hear that I think Michael said somehting about the British press being the worst at lying about him. I think i read this in Shmuley's book again. lol If im wrong I will definitely edit this post because I DO NOT want to misquote anyone.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 13, 2009, 01:25:32 AM
Quote from: "nellyka7"
Quote from: "Lee.H"

He did say in TII, along the lines of 'No, I shouldn't be doing this. I have to save my voice. Please understand.' something like that.

Yes, but it's absolutely usual and reasonable to save the voice in rehearsals, and not to give 100% for "nothing".

I'm not sure about this. I read it before and it feels really sad. To imagine, he wanted to die, because he was 50 and not 25 anymore - and basically that's, what it is - is a horrible thought. The fans couldn't give him the feeling, that they love him no matter what. He thought, he had to prove something, and he probably did. If he had "failed" (in the eye of the beast), "they" would have lynched him. He would've been done.
If I could have chosen, what kind of show he was to perform, I had wished for smaller concerts, where he only sings with a small backing band. No big show, no exaggerating, no costumes and no make up - just him and the most wonderful voice, that ever met my ear.

But saying that, it reminds me of the slip up the paparazzo had, when he said: "It was a usual Michael thing, you know, drama. I first thought, maybe he doesn't want to do the show or something..." (something close to that...)
Maybe the photographer was right. I hope so.

I love you, Mike.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 13, 2009, 02:53:51 AM
But we know he didnt lose his voice......
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There\'s a man, who plays the game of life so well...

December 13, 2009, 03:19:33 AM
A regards singing and dancing, he was such a perfectionnist that what sounded good and looked good to us was probably not up to his standards.
I can't remember in which video we  can see him telling, about the performances, something like 'I'm too old for that now', and that was in the 90s. So how did he feel about it in 2009 ?
I don't know whether he was in such a bad shape as was told, but his performances requested an incredible level of energy that most of us don't have, and didn't have even when we were 20.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 13, 2009, 04:37:12 AM
I don't post here a lot for weeks, because most of the topics are already discussed since the last 6 months...

but this article doesn't concern me at all. Just have a look at the "source":
The Daily Mail is just a tabloid from the UK...
and you all know MJs opinion about tabloids..and you all may also have similar
opinion about that.
It must have been a slow day in the celebrity section when they write something
about that...and I think similar reports were already in July/August this year in some
newspapers....
so don't worry...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions