Quote from: "ILuvUMoreMJ"
Quote from: "misha86"
I highly doubt this is his son...just another greedy person looking for a piece of the pie.  Michael was still a strict Jehovah's Witness back then, and most likely did not believe in premarital sex.  If you listen to the "Glenda tapes" (which I definitely believe to be real) it sounds like MJ was still a virgin in his early 30's.  I imagine if this was at all plausible the kid would have been given a DNA test by now.

he never said that on those tapes..what he said was that he never had a real relationship..he never said he never had sex..obviously you dont need a relationship to have sex..

and im 99% sure those tapes are fake

I never said he said he didn't have sex...I said it sounded like he hadn't.  I don't see why you'd think those hours of tape are fake...it sounds exactly like him.  I'm 99.9% sure they're real.  Either way, that doesn't change the fact that he was still a strict JW...they don't believe in premarital sex.  That's also the reason he didn't celebrate Christmas or drink alcohol back in those days.

i dont understand how you guys think that mj let so many people tape his conversations...first glenda, the n the rabbi, the black lady he told that he feared his life...im not buying that everyone that mj ever spoke with taped his conversations
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Secret Dove"
Those tapes are NOT real. You can tell it's not Michael's voice. I also believe that it's been confirmed that those tapes are 100% fake. ;)  :)

I completely disagree...I think that is definitely MJ's voice.  Can you please show me the proof it is fake?

And I don't think MJ knew he was being taped in most cases.  He was just surrounded by unscrupulous friends.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I will always love you Michael!

MJ loves children. I cannot see him turning a child away. Also, he would've mentioned them in the will. The same goes for Omer. Also, they said DNA tests were going to be performed the day the file papers in court. What happened to those tests? Why wait until the man is gone and come forward if you are curious about your parents.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

If anything, he looks like Tito on the lower left front or one of Tito's sons'.

Tito's son's 3T.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I highly doubt this is his son...just another greedy person looking for a piece of the pie.  Michael was still a strict Jehovah's Witness back then, and most likely did not believe in premarital sex.  If you listen to the "Glenda tapes" (which I definitely believe to be real) it sounds like MJ was still a virgin in his early 30's.  I imagine if this was at all plausible the kid would have been given a DNA test by now.

That might be a good reason MJ kept it secret... he didnt want to bring shame by having a child out of wedlock
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always the Angel on My Shoulder

Datroot

Jason Malachi is the guy who sounds like Michael (its almost an anagram of Michael Jackson)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

:? HANG ON ARE YOU SAYING IT IS TITOS SON :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

larab

I'm quite sure the tapes are real..I don't remember what he said, but it sounded like he was still a virgin. I don't really care though :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "SPAKKLE29FUL"

No, but I am saying that the picture of the little boy bares a striking resemblance to TITO more so than MJ. Look at the pics I have posted above and tell me what you think. The thick eyebrows are so TITO-esque. I immediately thought the child looked like Tito.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Truth_Freedom"

No, but I am saying that the picture of the little boy bares a striking resemblance to TITO more so than MJ. Look at the pics I have posted above and tell me what you think. The thick eyebrows are so TITO-esque. I immediately thought the child looked like Tito.

Maybe the mother of  prince malachi jet jackson got mixed up and slept with the wrong man  :lol:
Sorry I'll stop the silly remark and get out of the thread lol

Just to be serious ... I'm not saying he's Michael son but my sister looks more like my aunt (my fater's sister) than my mother ...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
dd64300@hotmail.com

[size=110]"Lie run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"[/size]

I think the fact they are requesting a DNA test might give weight to their claim. Who would ask for one of these unless they do truely believe there is a possibility. The childs mother could of made these claims to both her parents and the child earlier on. Whose to know. I feel sorry for this child if he has believed all his life Michael was his Dad and he finds out he isn't. For his sake, I think a DNA test should be performed to determine parentage and allow this child (now adult) closure.

My husband and I have 4 biological and 3 adopted children that we have raised from birth. Although my husband and I have raised all of the children the same, our eldest adopted child does have questions about his birth parents, particularly as he has the possibility of 3 men being his Dad. His mother is no help in this area whatsoever. For his heritage/identity I hope that we can help him in finding out who this man is. To him, we will always be Mum and Dad, so there's no questions there in his mind. He just wants to know where and who he came from, and I think he has a right to.

Same goes for Prince Malachi.  The test will put  an end to any speculation and allow him either closure or a new beginning.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Happy Feet"
I think the fact they are requesting a DNA test might give weight to their claim. Who would ask for one of these unless they do truely believe there is a possibility. The childs mother could of made these claims to both her parents and the child earlier on. Whose to know. I feel sorry for this child if he has believed all his life Michael was his Dad and he finds out he isn't. For his sake, I think a DNA test should be performed to determine parentage and allow this child (now adult) closure.

My husband and I have 4 biological and 3 adopted children that we have raised from birth. Although my husband and I have raised all of the children the same, our eldest adopted child does have questions about his birth parents, particularly as he has the possibility of 3 men being his Dad. His mother is no help in this area whatsoever. For his heritage/identity I hope that we can help him in finding out who this man is. To him, we will always be Mum and Dad, so there's no questions there in his mind. He just wants to know where and who he came from, and I think he has a right to.

Same goes for Prince Malachi.  The test will put  an end to any speculation and allow him either closure or a new beginning.
i dont think the claims are real , but i do think mike could have a son this age and the claims are part of the hoax as far as introducing him to us..do you get what im saying? like him having a son named prince malachi is only a secret to "us" non family/close friends but to introduce him to the world he uses a claim at his estates...i also think thats why there are no real photos of him as an adult...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "misha86"
Quote from: "Happy Feet"

i dont think the claims are real , but i do think mike could have a son this age and the claims are part of the hoax as far as introducing him to us..do you get what im saying? like him having a son named prince malachi is only a secret to "us" non family/close friends but to introduce him to the world he uses a claim at his estates...i also think thats why there are no real photos of him as an adult...

Yeah I have thought that this was made up because there have been no recent or adult photos released to the press. It wouldn't be that hard to get a current photo of him, but nobody seems interested.  But like most things regarding this hoax, there's no proof either way of whether he truely exists or not.

If this boy/man really does exist, then he deserves to know who his father is. DNA testing will confirm or eliminate that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "O-drey-O"
Quote from: "Truth_Freedom"

Maybe the mother of  prince malachi jet jackson got mixed up and slept with the wrong man  :lol:
Sorry I'll stop the silly remark and get out of the thread lol

Just to be serious ... I'm not saying he's Michael son but my sister looks more like my aunt (my fater's sister) than my mother ...

For sure, but does anyone see a resemblance to Tito??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Secret Dove"

Those tapes are NOT real. You can tell it's not Michael's voice. I also believe that it's been confirmed that those tapes are 100% fake. ;)  :)

Sigh.  :?  The tapes have been confirmed. The tapes were recorded under Michael's permission. I don't remember the original purpose of those tapes, but they were later used in one of his trials, to prove that Michael was indeed a hetrosexual guy and that he was not gay or a pedophile.
In any event, EVERYONE here is missing the BIG clue. Is this kid Michael's kid? Maybe he is and maybe he is not. In either event, that is not the point. Look at his name: Malachi. Who else do we know by that name?
Jason Malachi: a singer who made a lot of wave over the internet because he sounded SO MUCH like Michael Jackson. SO MUCH in fact, that many people thought that it was Michael releasing his music under a different name. Conidance? Me thinks not. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions