Prince Malachi Jet Jackson.... real or wannabe?
December 12, 2009, 06:10:47 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

What do you guys think about this article?

Prince Michael, who has the same name as Jackson's son with Debbie Rowe, is currently at a "special needs college" and was brought up by his grandmother after his mum fell into drug addiction, according to his lawyer LeRue Grim.

His mother, Dixon, was allegedly a fashion designer in the 1980s who worked for a clothing line under the company name of Michael Jackson.

And Grim is convinced Jackson's latest alleged lovechild isn't after a share of the tragic star's fortune - but wants "closure" on his parentage.

"Malachi has been told his entire life that he is Michael Jackson's son. His primary goal is to have closure on whether or not Michael was his father, and he wants a DNA test to prove it. Malachi's primary motivation isn't money," Grim told RadarOnline.

"Malachi looks exactly like Michael Jackson. I'm seeking a DNA test and I'm very concerned that it be reliable and that no one slips in DNA from a stranger. Malachi never met Michael, from what I understand Michael was very private about his personal life."

According to court documents, obtained by TMZ, the 24-year-old has only come forward after Jackson's death because the superstar's family pressured him not to reveal his true identity.

I, personally, am convinced this guy is real and he really is the son of MJ.  I would love to see a picture of him.
For a start... the name fits in.  24 years ago he was christened "prince Malachi Jet Jackson"  So why would his mother christen him "Prince" without MJs input?
Also, MJ is rumoured to have had a twin called "Malachi" who died as a baby.
Why is the press so quiet on this and why have no photographs emerged of this man?  He is said to looke exactly like MJ.. i would like to see that.
Also... if he is real then it breaks my heart that MJ did shun him.  That part makes no sense to me.. especially if the boy had learning difficulties and goes to a "special school"
Surely the existence of this biological son of MJ would have quelled the myths of MJs sexuality as well.

What are everybodys thoughts on this?
Last Edit: December 12, 2009, 06:23:08 PM by Miss.Peppers
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always the Angel on My Shoulder

My gut feeling is that this is the real deal, and this really is MJs child.

I wish they would hurry up with the DNA test because if this is a true story, i will have to rethink a lot of things.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always the Angel on My Shoulder

Could be... but I have questions though
The only pic we have is when he was a kid.He's 24 now, why there is not a recent one ? The paps would be more than happy to make more money . And claiming he would be Michael's son after his "death" ? Why now? .... It could be another greedy people too...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
dd64300@hotmail.com

[size=110]"Lie run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"[/size]

I find it hard to believe that Michael would have ever shunned his own child. I could be proved to be totally wrong, but I'm always suspect when people come forward with such claims after a person has died (or, in this case, believed to have died  8-) ). With all the children his brothers have that are loved and accepted by the Jackson family, I can't see them denying a child of Michael's.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

i agree there is something weird about this but idk until i see a current photo or something

but yes there is something up with the name malachi and mike..this is the 3rd refereance to a malachi and this is the 3rd child names prince...so i dont know what to make of this
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

larab

the only thing that makes me believe he might be Michael's son is his name, Prince Malachi(if that is his birth name, because we don't know if it is). But I don't know..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

But that boy doesnt look exactly like MJ. When I look at him I dont see MJ at all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There\'s a man, who plays the game of life so well...

Do you remember this guy Malachi singing like MJ on a lot of "New MJ" stuff from youtube? I know his other name is another but this name seems to appear in too many places......
FAKE, FAKE...ALL
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I Love you Michael, no matter what!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I did see a current pic a while back but now i cannot find it anywhere!!!
Here is another one though with a pic of lil MJ for comparison.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Everyday creates your HIStory.........
Everypath you take your leaving your legacy.......

I highly doubt this is his son...just another greedy person looking for a piece of the pie.  Michael was still a strict Jehovah's Witness back then, and most likely did not believe in premarital sex.  If you listen to the "Glenda tapes" (which I definitely believe to be real) it sounds like MJ was still a virgin in his early 30's.  I imagine if this was at all plausible the kid would have been given a DNA test by now.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I will always love you Michael!

it is hard to tell i need to see a recent photo,and also we do have to think the jacksons are good at keeping secrets,but it is really strange,im in two minds no make that three minds :)bout the whole thing could why would mj ignore his own child :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "ILuvUMoreMJ"
I highly doubt this is his son...just another greedy person looking for a piece of the pie.  Michael was still a strict Jehovah's Witness back then, and most likely did not believe in premarital sex.  If you listen to the "Glenda tapes" (which I definitely believe to be real) it sounds like MJ was still a virgin in his early 30's.  I imagine if this was at all plausible the kid would have been given a DNA test by now.

he never said that on those tapes..what he said was that he never had a real relationship..he never said he never had sex..obviously you dont need a relationship to have sex..

and im 99% sure those tapes are fake
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

So wear will they get MJs DNA from??? There is no dead body to take from!! Or at least not his!!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Everyday creates your HIStory.........
Everypath you take your leaving your legacy.......

Quote from: "misha86"

he never said that on those tapes..what he said was that he never had a real relationship..he never said he never had sex..obviously you dont need a relationship to have sex..

and im 99% sure those tapes are fake

I never said he said he didn't have sex...I said it sounded like he hadn't.  I don't see why you'd think those hours of tape are fake...it sounds exactly like him.  I'm 99.9% sure they're real.  Either way, that doesn't change the fact that he was still a strict JW...they don't believe in premarital sex.  That's also the reason he didn't celebrate Christmas or drink alcohol back in those days.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I will always love you Michael!

Those tapes are NOT real. You can tell it's not Michael's voice. I also believe that it's been confirmed that those tapes are 100% fake. ;)  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions