mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
What a great Video with excellent advice! this is exactly how my husband and I live our lives and we have never been happier. Live your life with love...it WILL change everything!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm wondering what we can do collectively to inject more love on this board and beyond. Let me know if you have any ideas.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
Looking4love...I am wondering the same thing! I am sure the "answer" will come to us. I am still processing all this new "knowledge"...I have total "faith", that everything is unfolding the way it has already been written. "Patience" is key. I think that we just need to keep talking about Love every chance we get and the rest will fall into place. "Love" is the answer...Blessings my friend!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I might have found the answer through Mr. Dyer. Very fitting for this adventure--learn how to die while alive.

[youtube:3lasb3ze]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZGK3jf0v9s[/youtube:3lasb3ze]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Looking4truth, what a beautiful & true post!

If we put so much energy into the negative things that are going on by fearing it, then we are giving that negative thing POWER. There is nothing wrong with being aware of the game that is being played by the media and others but we may want to look at it from a more objective point of view. Also, we probably should be mindful that some of the people that are "conspiracy theorists" could also be working for the same people that they're talking about by making you scared of things unseen that may not even be true. It's always important to find your OWN truth through all of this.

If each of us took as much time evaluating ourselves and elevating our love to a higher level as we do investigating this case, we would be really changing the world in our small way. It could be as simple as telling someone that you love them or giving a stranger a smile. It doesn't have to be a big act in order to start a movement of love.

I can find myself completely in what you say. Thank you for these wise words...
Love & a smile to you and to all fellow army of love campaigners.  :D

PS: No one looks for grammar mistakes here, except the " :ugeek: "    
:P  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "rag doll"
Looking4truth, what a beautiful & true post!

If we put so much energy into the negative things that are going on by fearing it, then we are giving that negative thing POWER. There is nothing wrong with being aware of the game that is being played by the media and others but we may want to look at it from a more objective point of view. Also, we probably should be mindful that some of the people that are "conspiracy theorists" could also be working for the same people that they're talking about by making you scared of things unseen that may not even be true. It's always important to find your OWN truth through all of this.

If each of us took as much time evaluating ourselves and elevating our love to a higher level as we do investigating this case, we would be really changing the world in our small way. It could be as simple as telling someone that you love them or giving a stranger a smile. It doesn't have to be a big act in order to start a movement of love.

I can find myself completely in what you say. Thank you for these wise words...
Love & a smile to you and to all fellow army of love campaigners.  :D

PS: No one looks for grammar mistakes here, except the " :ugeek: "    
:P  ;)

Thanks ragdoll. Thanks for the love. :)

And I just want to add to my original post that I really do not think we are even ready for MJ to come back if we are being tested like TS said or if his comeback is depended upon our action. I think there is a lot of soul searching that has to take place for each of us before we will even be close to that moment. I really don't think we, collectively, understand love completely and what it truly represents and means for us. Honestly, it is hard in such a fearful world but it is possible. Very possible. For me personally, I am working on it but it is definitely a struggle. However, I'm trying but I could try harder. And I think that is something that we all have to mindful of, our own flaws within this realm (the board) and outside of it as well (life in general). I pray we get there someday soon. It doesn't take much to change the world. It just takes small actions from each of us...a committed effort to change the things we can.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

This is reason why i'm not in the Army. I never said it appart from PM with Souza, but i never wished to be part of an army, whatever the purpose is.
To me, lovers cannot be an army.

Anyway, we should all START to think about what Michael wants. Not what he wants concerning himself or the hoax, or music industry...but what he wanted for ALL OF US, FOR OUR WORLD.

This is NOT happening on this forum, nor on the internet...it's happening just outside your house.
Question is : will you dare stop looking Michael's finger, and start looking what he showed you for years ?
People dying, nature being destroyed, kids mistreated, violence increasing...
THIS is what you must act for.

You don't know what to do to please Michael ? But I think Michael NEVER asked you to do something for him. He wanted you to look deep inside of you, and find the best of what you are, and make it shine to make a better place around you.
Michael Jackson will never tell you what do you. He only told you to do something. You are the only one to find WHAT.

You have to ask yourself : what is my passion, what do i care the most for, what am i able to do to make the world a better place. This is not easy job to do,but once you found, then you have to act.

I'm very sorry to say it, but the world will never change because you scream that you love Michael Jackson. The world needs more...it needs LOVE, and you have to put some Love in what you choose to do.

It's time you take a look outside. Talking to the man in the mirror is only first step ! And Michael only wants to give you a way to find this energy and love inside of you. The rest is up TO YOU
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Quote from: "whatyourheartsays"
This is reason why i'm not in the Army. I never said it appart from PM with Souza, but i never wished to be part of an army, whatever the purpose is.
To me, lovers cannot be an army.

Anyway, we should all START to think about what Michael wants. Not what he wants concerning himself or the hoax, or music industry...but what he wanted for ALL OF US, FOR OUR WORLD.

This is NOT happening on this forum, nor on the internet...it's happening just outside your house.
Question is : will you dare stop looking Michael's finger, and start looking what he showed you for years ?
People dying, nature being destroyed, kids mistreated, violence increasing...
THIS is what you must act for.

You don't know what to do to please Michael ? But I think Michael NEVER asked you to do something for him. He wanted you to look deep inside of you, and find the best of what you are, and make it shine to make a better place around you.
Michael Jackson will never tell you what do you. He only told you to do something. You are the only one to find WHAT.

You have to ask yourself : what is my passion, what do i care the most for, what am i able to do to make the world a better place. This is not easy job to do,but once you found, then you have to act.

I'm very sorry to say it, but the world will never change because you scream that you love Michael Jackson. The world needs more...it needs LOVE, and you have to put some Love in what you choose to do.

It's time you take a look outside. Talking to the man in the mirror is only first step ! And Michael only wants to give you a way to find this energy and love inside of you. The rest is up TO YOU

I agree. Thanks for posting this. I hesitated joining, not necessarily for the same reasons as you but I really took it seriously and thought if I do join, I better step up my LOVE to myself and others or else this would be in vain for me personally. I wasn't thinking about joining MJ's Army because like I said earlier, I never looked at it as his army but as love's army...really as a commitment to loving more and loving better and that takes work...hard work. It takes discipline of the mind to make a strong commitment, even when it is something that is beneficial. I don't think people really get that though. I also think that could be the reason why he uses the word Army because of the hard work and discipline way of thinking you have to have in order to produce change..real sustainable change in life. Or maybe, he just pictured us all wearing glittery army suits and that tickled his fancy.  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "looking4truth"
I might have found the answer through Mr. Dyer. Very fitting for this adventure--learn how to die while alive.

[youtube:3h84mn61]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZGK3jf0v9s[/youtube:3h84mn61]

Thank you for sharing this. In the Word of God the message of dying while yet alive is spoken as well. It refers to our dying to our selfish nature, our flesh, and living in the spirit. We cannot live in both the spirit realm and the earthly realm at the same time.

Thank you to everyone for these lovely words of encouragement. I know that God led me here after Michael's death. For whatever reason I haven't been released to walk away yet and I know that I'm not alone. You are all in my prayers as we can move those mountains and make a change. Blessings to you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Its her

Soul searching is good. Reading and studying is good.  I did both for years and found myself just getting spiritually fat, waiting on an opportunity which seemed to be something I could do. I'd help at church, but it didn't seem to be a need, it SEEMed to be just donating my time, to clean or paint someone else's building, when they should have hired it out. I still did it, but it didn't seem like charity. And I couldn't volunteer anywhere, when I was on fire to do it, because either I wasn't strong enough or old enough or didn't have a car.  

One day, years later, my car stalled in the middle of a huge intersection, just ahead of the left turn lane---so that it stopped traffic four ways. I was with my sister, and she said,

:shock:  :?  "These people are going to kill us!" Indeed, people from four directions WERE boiling over with impatience, and choice nouns and adjectives.

Now, I'd had to push the car before :oops: ---and I did it, easily, in neutral, if I had a straight shot. But, I just didn't know how to push and steer it out of the intersection, or which way to push it, especially as two lanes of traffic were still letting cars full of angry people through. It was a scary hot embarrassing mess. :o  :cry:

My sister and I just sat in the car and asked that God help us--send us angels or something, but at least protect us, in my  :oops:  :roll: stupidity. It was all my fault. The only tank I ever filled was the reserve--because I was poor! I was ALWAYS driving on triple E. Always running out of gas. Once I was even accosted by a pervert, who realized before I did, :)  that I was helpless. :shock:

Then, a gruff older man got out of his car and said he would help us steer and push the car to a parking lot, if the car wouldn't start. At first, I thought he was mad at me, but he was HELP, so I ignored his barking and did as he instructed, and later realized he was simply a "take charge" kind of HERO 8-)  :o ...

He made some STOP gestures to traffic, as to which direction we were intending to go and then he just DID this for us--two complete strangers! Not only this, he and his wife drove to a station a mile away, put a deposit on a gas can, to borrow it, and bought me five gallons of gas!!! Five gallons! :o  :D  He wouldn't take ANY money--he said it was his job, and God bless us girls. I asked him if he was a preacher or something--why was it HIS job?  He said he was a Jehovah's Witness, but not a minister, and this is what he believes people are supposed to do--help each other. Never ever saw them again. But I will, someday. :)

I think of this ALL  8-) the time. :geek: Marvel at it.

"Love" is a VERB. It's NOT the feeling that matters; I dare say those strangers helping me felt NOTHING but the NEED; maybe felt sorry for us---or alarmed that we would die in a pile up or a beat down. :?  It is in DOING something to take care of a need, that the feelings of actual love for strangers, bubbles up.  One feels grateful, humble, to have been able to meet a need at hand; to be used by GOD. It is an unusual surprise feeling, because you don't even know them--how can you LOOOOOVE them?  But you DO.

You DO, because you DO.  :mrgreen: Something.

I am not saying I know everything or am even ever good at it. :)  I'm saying I didn't get this part even with years of reading and study, and going to church, and praying (Just speaking for ME.) until I read a translation of the Bible which substituted the word "KINDNESS" for the words, "Love", and "charity". THIS changed my perspective, from thinking in terms of formal charity, to being mindful of doing the KIND thing, anytime, ESPECIALLY, when it was easier to do something else :x  (if you know what I mean).  

"Love" was abstract. "Kindness" was the crystal clear finger of God, pointing every where...  8-)  :shock: .

The word love is overused, and SO easy to think you are doing it if you FEEL compassion or FEEL loving towards some one.

But you love MORE, if you DO something for them.

When people who fall in "love" get married, what do they say?  :D  

I DO :!:

BTW:  :) I have nothing against the "Army of  Love", per se. I'll run alongside you, 8-)  with your flag, but I'm not wearing a collar. :?  

I'm just not "a joiner", having some concerns over possibly being absorbed, or even jacked by group-think---or, God forbid, some  :twisted: puppetmaster we didn't expect.

Yes, EVEN though, right now we pretty much agree. Anyway, it is too easy for me to float along in a group, waiting for marching orders, (as I did in church)when I am accountable personally, for my actions and non-action, already.  ;)

In Peace and Joyful Kindness :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

curls

whatyourheartsays and Its her: brilliant, thoughtful posts from both of you! Thank you for giving me some food for thought as I start my day. xx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its her, thanks for your words. They make much sense and it's something to think about.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
Quote from: "looking4truth"

[youtube:1cawhgfr]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZGK3jf0v9s[/youtube:1cawhgfr]

Thank you for sharing this. In the Word of God the message of dying while yet alive is spoken as well. It refers to our dying to our selfish nature, our flesh, and living in the spirit. We cannot live in both the spirit realm and the earthly realm at the same time.

Thank you to everyone for these lovely words of encouragement. I know that God led me here after Michael's death. For whatever reason I haven't been released to walk away yet and I know that I'm not alone. You are all in my prayers as we can move those mountains and make a change. Blessings to you.

No problem. I love sharing good stuff with others.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions