Before I begin, I want to say that I'm only writing this because I have love for you guys. I do not wish to offend or start any drama with it. I really just want people to refocus on the important message which is LOVE. Yes, it is my opinion and if you disagree then so be it. I am including myself in the bunch that needs to refocus because I, too, need a reminder all the time.

I've written about love multiple times, trying to galvanize people to love themselves first ([wo]man in the mirror) and love others. The best way to overcome fear is to love yourself wholeheartedly. There's a great quote from rapper Lupe Fiasco, which might've been said before, "‎The fear that rules us comes NOT from the outside but from within. Mastering self-control also means stripping the rulers of a prized weapon.” If we put so much energy into the negative things that are going on by fearing it, then we are giving that negative thing POWER. There is nothing wrong with being aware of the game that is being played by the media and others but we may want to look at it from a more objective point of view. Also, we probably should be mindful that some of the people that are "conspiracy theorists" could also be working for the same people that they're talking about by making you scared of things unseen that may not even be true. It's always important to find your OWN truth through all of this.

Also, on a spiritual level (if you wish to believe), positive energy can move mountains in terms of the consciousness level on a global scale. If each of us took as much time  evaluating ourselves and elevating our love to a higher level as we do investigating this case, we would be really changing the world in our small way. It could be as simple as telling someone that you love them or giving a stranger a smile. It doesn't have to be a big act in order to start a movement of love. In fact, the smaller act, the bigger the impact.

So with all of this in mind, I wrote this in the "All odd things" section because I find it ODD that we signed up to the Army of LOVE but have not learned how to love ourselves, how to respect ourselves, how to love others and respect others. I've been seeing a lot of negative energy with bickering, judging, anger, even hate on this board. Is that what the Army of LOVE represent?

This is beyond Michael. This is not about being on his team. If you signed up to it because you thought it would be cool to be in his army then I think you're missing the point. It is about being on LOVE's team. Love can be represented in a lot of ways whether it's God, Allah, Budda, the Source, the Universe, Mother Earth, etc.

I also find it ODD that there is no section for LOVE. There is a section for conspiracy theories but nothing about love? I know this is an investigation into the odd case of Michael Jackson but we have been exploring more than MJ here and there's nothing wrong with that. Why not try to find the ways to fight these conspiracies with love? Wouldn't that be the point? Am I missing something?

Anyway, that's all I have to say for now. Again, I say this with love and I hope we can have a healthy and respectful discussion about this. And again, I'm learning these lessons myself so I am not exempt by my own post.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

Oh I forgot to add this quote:

“If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and surrender my body to the flames, but have not love, I gain nothing. Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. For we know in part and we prophesy in part, but when perfection comes, the imperfect disappears. When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put childish ways behind me. Now we see but a poor reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known. And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.”

— 1 Corinthians 13:1-13 (English-NIV)

I am not even religious but I do find this quote is universal, no matter what you believe.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yes, sometimes I also see angry here but it's because we all have our own opinion and also we want to protect Michael, to show that we care about him.
And I think I really understand who the LOVE is. But I'm still learning how to love. I feel a strange but very strong and warm love for everyone of you who respect Michael, who love him, who's trying to understand him. I would like to see everyone of you in a real life, it would be wonderful! Almost everyday I think how great is that I'm here, that I found Michael and all of you. And I often think about my family, friends, first you have to understand them and than you'll see you really love them and can't live without them.
I thank for you all and Michael for bringing warmth and love to my heart.

p.s. sorry for grammar mistakes  :D
p.s.s. Am I really look so selfish when I'm using the word "I" so often? lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

God gave a gift to the world when you were born;a person who loves and cares,who sees a person\'s need and fills it,who encourages and lifts people up,who spends energy on others rather than himself,who touches each life he enters & makes a difference in the world.May the love you have shown to others return to you multiplied.

I agree with your words. I think we in the army of love, poderímamos do more by Michael ... but what else can we do??
We are a drop in the ocean and our information is so limited!
I do not know what Michael and TS expect from us.
I love Michael and try to spread their messages about love, I have been showing to people how he was wronged without merit, and even I'm getting hits ..
Anyway, I became a better person after June 25, 2009 ... and so I know that is influenced by Michael. I am a member of the army of love, but the bottom of my heart, wanted to do something for Michael, but what?? :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Tell the angels no... Heaven can wait"!

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
Thank you Looking4truth, for making this post! I agree with what you have said in your post! Why isn't there a thread about Love, when we know that Love is the most important part of this adventure we are on? To me this just shows that we have been so "programmed" to follow the pack, that it is easy to drift off the path that we should really be on. Michael is all about Love and healing the planet, yet we seem to be more interested in all the new "clues" and those "clues" are pulling us away from the subject of Love.
I have made a couple of posts on here about Love and how the power of Love has changed my life, but after a couple of days, the post just disappeared off the page and people moved on to the next "clue" and the subject of Love just drifted away as if it were never mentioned. Personally, I joined the Army of Love, because I really believe that the lesson that we need to learn here is about LOVE and learning how to open your heart to others, in any way we can!

Please don't misunderstand what i am saying here. I am NOT judging anyone,for the way they "view" the hoax, because I also believe the clues are an important part of this hoax I am just expressing my own feelings on the topic of Love.

I have been here since the beginning and I have No idea why I was drawn here in the first place, as I was never a typical MJ "fan", I mean I grew up during the J5 era and I've always enjoyed Michael's music, but it wasn't until June 25th 2009, that i really took an interest in who Michael Jackson really was and is...the embodiment of "LOVE".
This hoax is also about "AWARENESS", it's up to us to figure out what is "fact" and what is "fiction".
 "Do you think for yourself"? This quote from TS has stuck in my mind throughout this hoax and I would like to think, that yes, I finally DO think for myself! This hoax is so complex with all its "theories" and "clues", but the one thing that remains a constant throughout, is Michael's message of Love! If we want to change the world, we need to start with ourselves first. We are ALL capable of being Loving, peaceful human beings, but unfortunately, we live in a world where there is "good" and "Evil", "Love" and "hate", "peace" and "war","happiness" and "sadness", "negativity" and "positivity", "heaven" and "hell"...etc. For everything positive in this world, there is an opposite and it is up to us as individuals, to decide which path we want to follow. We live in a world that is based on "fear" and "manipulation"and this is how the "powers that be" want us to be! We are being controlled, but we do have the choice to change that, but to do so, you need to think "outside of the box". We need to embrace love and to believe in it. We need to love ourselves and believe that as a single individual, we really can make a difference in this world! We as an individual, are responsible for our own happiness and our own destiny...plain and simple and Love is the key to living the best life you can. "Love" is the answer to "Life".

I have so much more I want to say, but I know if I make this post too long, it will probably not get read, so i will close for now, but I do want to say that I think it is really important to make a thread dedicated to Love, in hopes that more people will embrace it and share it with others. :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

If to speak fairly I only try to be such as it wanted MJ. So it is difficult to love the world. To love sincerely. To love those who betrays us. To be disappointed, but again to find forces to love.  I become more senior, this struggle in me the more and more strongly . Our soul - a battle-field of a devil and God. I am grateful to God that I haven't lost faith in people and belief in love. It is Michael's appeal. Me and my husband often try to help people who need the help.
I dream to organize welfare fund in my region "Childhood". If I help at least to one person - I think, my life hasn't passed for nothing. I hope fund will appear the next 2 years. ;)
Sorry for mistakes.
With love.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
God is quiet.... Because people accomplished a severe sin - in God doubted.....God punished with LOVE all, that we to learn to BELIVE being in torments...

Looking4truth,  I completely agree with you.  I have always considered myself a loving, giving and caring person.  It gives me great joy to give to others.  However since June 25, 2009 and especially since becoming involved with this investigation, I have done a lot of soul searching.  I also have done a lot of reading, not only about the hoax and the clues, but inspirational and self improvement books.  I have over the course of the last year become closer to God, family and friends.  I have also learned to love and accept myself as I am.  It wasn't always this way.  I have been able to put the past behind me and I am creating my future day by day.  I am a firm believer in the energy of the universe.  I believe that what you talk about and think about is the reality you create.  If you are constantly thinking negative thoughts you will only bring yourself more of the same.  If you start each day with positive thoughts and gratitude your day will follow suit.  

You are also right about the small things being important.  When I first committed myself to change my life a lot of people at work would ask me what made me change.  I guess I used to walk around looking miserable all the time (and wondered why I wasn't happy).  Now I always try to have a smile on my face and a positive outlook.  Believe me it is contagious because when you speak to someone and you are very upbeat and happy it's difficult for them to not be happy too.  I do not force my beliefs on anyone but if they really are interested in what made me change I gladly speak about it.  Then hopefully that person will tell another person and then you have a domino effect.
So in my small way I am helping to change the world one person at a time.

I would like to suggest these books for anyone who might be interested.
The Moses Code by James F. Twyman
Change Your Thoughts-Change Your Life by Dr Wayne Dyer  (or any other book by him, a truely inspirational man)

Love and Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
God Bless you for your post youngatheart! It is the "small' things that really do make a difference, just like you said and it starts by loving yourself and thinking positive! When you are kind to others, they follow suit. :D
I'm so glad that you were able to overcome your past and that you made a change within yourself, I also had to do this and it changed my life! Love is a gift and I believe that Love and God are one and the same. Being able to help others in any way we can "does" and "will" make a difference in this world. If only more people followed their hearts they would see that "Love" is our "common bond"!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

looking4truth: I agree with you 200%. I have written the same thing on another thread. You are absolutely right, we need to love ourselves, if we don't how can we love others? How can we love the world? How can we change the world? Since I have joined in february, I have been bashed so many times for saying my opinion. My opinion did not offend anyone. Number one thing is to accept what the other person is saying, you can disagree, but it does not mean that this person is totally wrong. You need to analyse , don't hurt another human being for stating their opinion. I find, not all of us are Army of Love. We cannot express our opinions without anyone making fun of you.When I read that my heart cries. I say to myself, why? What makes that person any better? I feel they have lots of issues to fix, they need to up lift themselves and downgrade the other person in order to feel important and intelligent. Well that for me is not very intelligent. So if we can just get along, and start loving ourselves eventually everything will flow. We would be living in a better world. The most important thing is to be positive as  looking4truth said, and also to have faith in the good LORD. He is so good, believe me, He is. Once we fix this issue than everything will follow.
p.s. Michael will very proud of us to see that his ARMY OF L.O.V.E. are getting along.

Love and blessings to all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

all4loveandbelieve

Quote from: "mjj4ever777"
Thank you Looking4truth, for making this post! I agree with what you have said in your post! Why isn't there a thread about Love, when we know that Love is the most important part of this adventure we are on? To me this just shows that we have been so "programmed" to follow the pack, that it is easy to drift off the path that we should really be on. Michael is all about Love and healing the planet, yet we seem to be more interested in all the new "clues" and those "clues" are pulling us away from the subject of Love.
I have made a couple of posts on here about Love and how the power of Love has changed my life, but after a couple of days, the post just disappeared off the page and people moved on to the next "clue" and the subject of Love just drifted away as if it were never mentioned. Personally, I joined the Army of Love, because I really believe that the lesson that we need to learn here is about LOVE and learning how to open your heart to others, in any way we can!

Please don't misunderstand what i am saying here. I am NOT judging anyone,for the way they "view" the hoax, because I also believe the clues are an important part of this hoax I am just expressing my own feelings on the topic of Love.

I have been here since the beginning and I have No idea why I was drawn here in the first place, as I was never a typical MJ "fan", I mean I grew up during the J5 era and I've always enjoyed Michael's music, but it wasn't until June 25th 2009, that i really took an interest in who Michael Jackson really was and is...the embodiment of "LOVE".
This hoax is also about "AWARENESS", it's up to us to figure out what is "fact" and what is "fiction".
 "Do you think for yourself"? This quote from TS has stuck in my mind throughout this hoax and I would like to think, that yes, I finally DO think for myself! This hoax is so complex with all its "theories" and "clues", but the one thing that remains a constant throughout, is Michael's message of Love! If we want to change the world, we need to start with ourselves first. We are ALL capable of being Loving, peaceful human beings, but unfortunately, we live in a world where there is "good" and "Evil", "Love" and "hate", "peace" and "war","happiness" and "sadness", "negativity" and "positivity", "heaven" and "hell"...etc. For everything positive in this world, there is an opposite and it is up to us as individuals, to decide which path we want to follow. We live in a world that is based on "fear" and "manipulation"and this is how the "powers that be" want us to be! We are being controlled, but we do have the choice to change that, but to do so, you need to think "outside of the box". We need to embrace love and to believe in it. We need to love ourselves and believe that as a single individual, we really can make a difference in this world! We as an individual, are responsible for our own happiness and our own destiny...plain and simple and Love is the key to living the best life you can. "Love" is the answer to "Life".

I have so much more I want to say, but I know if I make this post too long, it will probably not get read, so i will close for now, but I do want to say that I think it is really important to make a thread dedicated to Love, in hopes that more people will embrace it and share it with others. :D

You are absolutely right. I remember your post it was wonderful, Oh well I guess some people do not like to love, they just want to find out what happened to MJ. Which it is great, and that's what we are here for.( including myself). They just have their priority crossed. Don't stop spreading the world of love, faith, and positiveness, these are the 3 most important elements  in our lives.
Love and blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

@ vilte90
No need to apology for your grammar. I understand you just fine. And it’s okay to say “I” since it is about you and your opinion so it’s all good.  I’m glad you feel a strange yet warm love from us. That’s a good thing.  I also want to highlight this point that you made: “And I often think about my family, friends, first you have to understand them and than you'll see you really love them and can't live without them.”  This is the basis of love--acceptance. Thanks for sharing your lovely post. I think we are all learning how to love every day. It’s a never ending lesson that we will always be immerse in throughout our day to day. And it seems you have a lot of to give so I hope you continue to give it to yourself and others. It took me a long time and just recently I finally understood self-love and I know it will not be perfect happiness 24/7. It’s a constant fight between fear and love but learning how to feel the fear and conquering is one of the signs of self-love.

@ AnaMarcia
You became a better person. That’s all you have to do. Continue onward on your journey of being better. It’s not about expressing THEIR messages of LOVE. It’s about expressing YOUR message of LOVE. You can only express LOVE your way and that is so cool. No one else can share that message quite like you because only you can affect those around you with your love so that’s the only thing you have to do. It’s not really that hard. And you always have Michael as inspiration.  I hope I answered your question well.

@ mjj4ever777
Thank you for responding!
“I have made a couple of posts on here about Love and how the power of Love has changed my life, but after a couple of days, the post just disappeared off the page and people moved on to the next "clue" and the subject of Love just drifted away as if it were never mentioned. Personally, I joined the Army of Love, because I really believe that the lesson that we need to learn here is about LOVE and learning how to open your heart to others, in any way we can!”

I totally understand you here girl! However, I think we get caught up in the details of this. There’s nothing wrong with figuring out the clues because I think it’s amazing what we’ve accomplished and continue to accomplish with this but I don’t see anything wrong with seeing the bigger picture and figuring out positive ways on how to reflect love. Michael kept saying in TII…”I love you” and “It’s all for love, L.O.V.E.” Love kept being mentioned in the film I think on purpose. To get LOVE into our heads consciously and subconsciously.

And I totally identify with you on how you got here. I wasn’t a typical “fan” either! I appreciated his music and art but I wasn’t anywhere near a fanatic at all. And here I am, on a MJ hoax board, talking about LOVE. Lol Man, what a difference a year makes. This is probably why I believe even MORE that this experience is here for a reason in my life and others because a lot of us were not typical fans. Hell, the two people running this board are not even fans so yes, the purpose is bigger than the man in a lot of ways.
I will actually say fortunately we live with the opposites because without the opposite, we wouldn’t appreciate the other. I’ve been thinking that perhaps the things that we proclaim to be evil or bad are actually good things in disguise because it lets us know what’s good in our lives. Balance is key.
And I hope you continue to say what you want to say in this thread. I welcome your words. Thanks for responding. It’s good to know I’m not the only one around here thinking like me! :)

@ whisper9396
Well first, I pray that your humanitarian dream come true. And I totally understand what you mean. It is hard to love when there’s so much hate around us, so many people against us, so much struggle in the world. It’s hard. Love is hard at times of difficulty. However, I do believe that those things that are seemingly against are actually for us. It may not appear that way from our ego state of mind but in a spiritual sense, it’s exactly what we need to become stronger in our faith, stronger in our wisdom and stronger in our love. I got this message one day while meditating and it was “Sometimes, we have to go to the depths of hell to get to the heights of heaven.” Sometimes, we may have to hit rock bottom to finally find our way out and into the light. And those of us who do hate are simply scared people who react out of a lack of love. Of course, at the moment, it’s hard to understand that but in hindsight, it’s true. It’s easy for us to judge and label someone evil. MJ said to a rabbi that he believed he could have spoken to and possibly even healed (if I’m not mistaken) Adolph Hitler.  The rabbi couldn’t understand how MJ believed he could possibly speak with and heal this evil man. I believe MJ saw the potential good in him and knew that to think of him as evil would’ve been easy to do and only make Hitler even more filled with hate but if MJ came to him with love and understanding, Hitler could possibly eventually relinquish his anger and expose his true emotion—sadness. And from that sadness comes the healing because the core reality comes through—lack of love caused Hitler to be the way he was, which then propelled him towards hate. So I hope I made my point well and that you understand. Thanks for your response and love and no need to apologize for your “mistakes”.  You’re totally fine.

@ youngatheart

All I can say is that I agree 100% and I love Dyer too! I read his Excuses Begone!. Very good book. I also love watching his TV specials. He explains concepts so well and so simply that it is just comforting. I hope to one day get to his level of understanding of the world and spirituality. And I think a lot of us have been soul searching through this experience. It seems to force you too. It’s amazing how the Universe brings so many lessons through some interesting ways. Thanks for the book recommendations and your lovely thoughts! Appreciate it! :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
looking4truth: I agree with you 200%. I have written the same thing on another thread. You are absolutely right, we need to love ourselves, if we don't how can we love others? How can we love the world? How can we change the world? Since I have joined in february, I have been bashed so many times for saying my opinion. My opinion did not offend anyone. Number one thing is to accept what the other person is saying, you can disagree, but it does not mean that this person is totally wrong. You need to analyse , don't hurt another human being for stating their opinion. I find, not all of us are Army of Love. We cannot express our opinions without anyone making fun of you.When I read that my heart cries. I say to myself, why? What makes that person any better? I feel they have lots of issues to fix, they need to up lift themselves and downgrade the other person in order to feel important and intelligent. Well that for me is not very intelligent. So if we can just get along, and start loving ourselves eventually everything will flow. We would be living in a better world. The most important thing is to be positive as  looking4truth said, and also to have faith in the good LORD. He is so good, believe me, He is. Once we fix this issue than everything will follow.
p.s. Michael will very proud of us to see that his ARMY OF L.O.V.E. are getting along.

Love and blessings to all.

Thanks for posting! Yes, I think the hardest thing to do is not to judge someone. Well, that's one of the hardest things to do. And honestly, I think I will always have to remind myself when I'm judging someone that I'm not perfect either so who am I to say that this person is ....whatever. Usually, a judgment towards someone else is a judgment towards one's self. I've found that to be so true in my life. So I've been constantly learning how not to judge people and to notice when I am doing that. Usually, it's all in my head but my thoughts have just as much power as my words spoken so I'm trying. That's the most I can do. And I agree, I think MJ would be very happy if the Army of LOVE would be getting along.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Keep the LOVE flowing my friends....this is so good to see! We have been given this great gift from Michael. He has been able to keep us entertained with this "Mystery" to solve and at the same time we have a "Mission" to accomplish and it's all for L.O.V.E! :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[youtube:20c6ya12]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAQZqsCf_Ps[/youtube:20c6ya12]

Great video on emanating love by Wayne Dyer.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "looking4truth"
[youtube:1ew4a41v]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAQZqsCf_Ps[/youtube:1ew4a41v]

Great video on emanating love by Wayne Dyer.

Excellent video!  This is so true and when you can truely let go of grudges and bad feelings you really do feel free.  It's a wonderful feeling and it makes you want to spread it to everyone.

Love and Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions