We say we are an Army of LOVE but are we really?

  • 27 Replies
  • 3032 Views

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline looking4truth

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 1450

We say we are an Army of LOVE but are we really?

  • on: August 26, 2010, 09:38:11 AM
Before I begin, I want to say that I'm only writing this because I have love for you guys. I do not wish to offend or start any drama with it. I really just want people to refocus on the important message which is LOVE. Yes, it is my opinion and if you disagree then so be it. I am including myself in the bunch that needs to refocus because I, too, need a reminder all the time.

I've written about love multiple times, trying to galvanize people to love themselves first ([wo]man in the mirror) and love others. The best way to overcome fear is to love yourself wholeheartedly. There's a great quote from rapper Lupe Fiasco, which might've been said before, "‎The fear that rules us comes NOT from the outside but from within. Mastering self-control also means stripping the rulers of a prized weapon.” If we put so much energy into the negative things that are going on by fearing it, then we are giving that negative thing POWER. There is nothing wrong with being aware of the game that is being played by the media and others but we may want to look at it from a more objective point of view. Also, we probably should be mindful that some of the people that are "conspiracy theorists" could also be working for the same people that they're talking about by making you scared of things unseen that may not even be true. It's always important to find your OWN truth through all of this.

Also, on a spiritual level (if you wish to believe), positive energy can move mountains in terms of the consciousness level on a global scale. If each of us took as much time  evaluating ourselves and elevating our love to a higher level as we do investigating this case, we would be really changing the world in our small way. It could be as simple as telling someone that you love them or giving a stranger a smile. It doesn't have to be a big act in order to start a movement of love. In fact, the smaller act, the bigger the impact.

So with all of this in mind, I wrote this in the "All odd things" section because I find it ODD that we signed up to the Army of LOVE but have not learned how to love ourselves, how to respect ourselves, how to love others and respect others. I've been seeing a lot of negative energy with bickering, judging, anger, even hate on this board. Is that what the Army of LOVE represent?

This is beyond Michael. This is not about being on his team. If you signed up to it because you thought it would be cool to be in his army then I think you're missing the point. It is about being on LOVE's team. Love can be represented in a lot of ways whether it's God, Allah, Budda, the Source, the Universe, Mother Earth, etc.

I also find it ODD that there is no section for LOVE. There is a section for conspiracy theories but nothing about love? I know this is an investigation into the odd case of Michael Jackson but we have been exploring more than MJ here and there's nothing wrong with that. Why not try to find the ways to fight these conspiracies with love? Wouldn't that be the point? Am I missing something?

Anyway, that's all I have to say for now. Again, I say this with love and I hope we can have a healthy and respectful discussion about this. And again, I'm learning these lessons myself so I am not exempt by my own post.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

Offline looking4truth

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 1450

Re: We say we are an Army of LOVE but are we really?

  • on: August 26, 2010, 09:41:50 AM
Oh I forgot to add this quote:

    “If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and surrender my body to the flames, but have not love, I gain nothing. Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. For we know in part and we prophesy in part, but when perfection comes, the imperfect disappears. When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put childish ways behind me. Now we see but a poor reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known. And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.”

— 1 Corinthians 13:1-13 (English-NIV)

I am not even religious but I do find this quote is universal, no matter what you believe.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

Offline vilte90

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 148

Re: We say we are an Army of LOVE but are we really?

  • on: August 26, 2010, 02:23:46 PM
Yes, sometimes I also see angry here but it's because we all have our own opinion and also we want to protect Michael, to show that we care about him.
And I think I really understand who the LOVE is. But I'm still learning how to love. I feel a strange but very strong and warm love for everyone of you who respect Michael, who love him, who's trying to understand him. I would like to see everyone of you in a real life, it would be wonderful! Almost everyday I think how great is that I'm here, that I found Michael and all of you. And I often think about my family, friends, first you have to understand them and than you'll see you really love them and can't live without them.
I thank for you all and Michael for bringing warmth and love to my heart.

p.s. sorry for grammar mistakes  :D
p.s.s. Am I really look so selfish when I'm using the word "I" so often? lol
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »


God gave a gift to the world when you were born;a person who loves and cares,who sees a person\'s need and fills it,who encourages and lifts people up,who spends energy on others rather than himself,who touches each life he enters & makes a difference in the world.May the love you have shown to others return to you multiplied.

Offline AnaMarcia

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 860

Re: We say we are an Army of LOVE but are we really?

  • on: August 26, 2010, 03:35:31 PM
I agree with your words. I think we in the army of love, poderímamos do more by Michael ... but what else can we do??
We are a drop in the ocean and our information is so limited!
I do not know what Michael and TS expect from us.
I love Michael and try to spread their messages about love, I have been showing to people how he was wronged without merit, and even I'm getting hits ..
Anyway, I became a better person after June 25, 2009 ... and so I know that is influenced by Michael. I am a member of the army of love, but the bottom of my heart, wanted to do something for Michael, but what?? :roll:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"Tell the angels no... Heaven can wait"!

Offline mjj4ever777

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 1467
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!

Re: We say we are an Army of LOVE but are we really?

  • on: August 26, 2010, 03:45:09 PM
Thank you Looking4truth, for making this post! I agree with what you have said in your post! Why isn't there a thread about Love, when we know that Love is the most important part of this adventure we are on? To me this just shows that we have been so "programmed" to follow the pack, that it is easy to drift off the path that we should really be on. Michael is all about Love and healing the planet, yet we seem to be more interested in all the new "clues" and those "clues" are pulling us away from the subject of Love.
I have made a couple of posts on here about Love and how the power of Love has changed my life, but after a couple of days, the post just disappeared off the page and people moved on to the next "clue" and the subject of Love just drifted away as if it were never mentioned. Personally, I joined the Army of Love, because I really believe that the lesson that we need to learn here is about LOVE and learning how to open your heart to others, in any way we can!

Please don't misunderstand what i am saying here. I am NOT judging anyone,for the way they "view" the hoax, because I also believe the clues are an important part of this hoax I am just expressing my own feelings on the topic of Love.

I have been here since the beginning and I have No idea why I was drawn here in the first place, as I was never a typical MJ "fan", I mean I grew up during the J5 era and I've always enjoyed Michael's music, but it wasn't until June 25th 2009, that i really took an interest in who Michael Jackson really was and is...the embodiment of "LOVE".
This hoax is also about "AWARENESS", it's up to us to figure out what is "fact" and what is "fiction".
 "Do you think for yourself"? This quote from TS has stuck in my mind throughout this hoax and I would like to think, that yes, I finally DO think for myself! This hoax is so complex with all its "theories" and "clues", but the one thing that remains a constant throughout, is Michael's message of Love! If we want to change the world, we need to start with ourselves first. We are ALL capable of being Loving, peaceful human beings, but unfortunately, we live in a world where there is "good" and "Evil", "Love" and "hate", "peace" and "war","happiness" and "sadness", "negativity" and "positivity", "heaven" and "hell"...etc. For everything positive in this world, there is an opposite and it is up to us as individuals, to decide which path we want to follow. We live in a world that is based on "fear" and "manipulation"and this is how the "powers that be" want us to be! We are being controlled, but we do have the choice to change that, but to do so, you need to think "outside of the box". We need to embrace love and to believe in it. We need to love ourselves and believe that as a single individual, we really can make a difference in this world! We as an individual, are responsible for our own happiness and our own destiny...plain and simple and Love is the key to living the best life you can. "Love" is the answer to "Life".

I have so much more I want to say, but I know if I make this post too long, it will probably not get read, so i will close for now, but I do want to say that I think it is really important to make a thread dedicated to Love, in hopes that more people will embrace it and share it with others. :D
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline whisper9396

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 149

Re: We say we are an Army of LOVE but are we really?

  • on: August 26, 2010, 04:03:07 PM
If to speak fairly I only try to be such as it wanted MJ. So it is difficult to love the world. To love sincerely. To love those who betrays us. To be disappointed, but again to find forces to love.  I become more senior, this struggle in me the more and more strongly . Our soul - a battle-field of a devil and God. I am grateful to God that I haven't lost faith in people and belief in love. It is Michael's appeal. Me and my husband often try to help people who need the help.
I dream to organize welfare fund in my region "Childhood". If I help at least to one person - I think, my life hasn't passed for nothing. I hope fund will appear the next 2 years. ;)
Sorry for mistakes.
With love.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
God is quiet.... Because people accomplished a severe sin - in God doubted.....God punished with LOVE all, that we to learn to BELIVE being in torments...

Offline youngatheart

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 261

Re: We say we are an Army of LOVE but are we really?

  • on: August 26, 2010, 06:14:19 PM
Looking4truth,  I completely agree with you.  I have always considered myself a loving, giving and caring person.  It gives me great joy to give to others.  However since June 25, 2009 and especially since becoming involved with this investigation, I have done a lot of soul searching.  I also have done a lot of reading, not only about the hoax and the clues, but inspirational and self improvement books.  I have over the course of the last year become closer to God, family and friends.  I have also learned to love and accept myself as I am.  It wasn't always this way.  I have been able to put the past behind me and I am creating my future day by day.  I am a firm believer in the energy of the universe.  I believe that what you talk about and think about is the reality you create.  If you are constantly thinking negative thoughts you will only bring yourself more of the same.  If you start each day with positive thoughts and gratitude your day will follow suit.  

You are also right about the small things being important.  When I first committed myself to change my life a lot of people at work would ask me what made me change.  I guess I used to walk around looking miserable all the time (and wondered why I wasn't happy).  Now I always try to have a smile on my face and a positive outlook.  Believe me it is contagious because when you speak to someone and you are very upbeat and happy it's difficult for them to not be happy too.  I do not force my beliefs on anyone but if they really are interested in what made me change I gladly speak about it.  Then hopefully that person will tell another person and then you have a domino effect.
So in my small way I am helping to change the world one person at a time.

I would like to suggest these books for anyone who might be interested.
The Moses Code by James F. Twyman
Change Your Thoughts-Change Your Life by Dr Wayne Dyer  (or any other book by him, a truely inspirational man)


Love and Blessings
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline mjj4ever777

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 1467
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!

Re: We say we are an Army of LOVE but are we really?

  • on: August 26, 2010, 07:11:02 PM
God Bless you for your post youngatheart! It is the "small' things that really do make a difference, just like you said and it starts by loving yourself and thinking positive! When you are kind to others, they follow suit. :D
I'm so glad that you were able to overcome your past and that you made a change within yourself, I also had to do this and it changed my life! Love is a gift and I believe that Love and God are one and the same. Being able to help others in any way we can "does" and "will" make a difference in this world. If only more people followed their hearts they would see that "Love" is our "common bond"!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline all4loveandbelieve

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 4455
  • LIVE AND LET LIVE.

Re: We say we are an Army of LOVE but are we really?

  • on: August 26, 2010, 08:02:57 PM
looking4truth: I agree with you 200%. I have written the same thing on another thread. You are absolutely right, we need to love ourselves, if we don't how can we love others? How can we love the world? How can we change the world? Since I have joined in february, I have been bashed so many times for saying my opinion. My opinion did not offend anyone. Number one thing is to accept what the other person is saying, you can disagree, but it does not mean that this person is totally wrong. You need to analyse , don't hurt another human being for stating their opinion. I find, not all of us are Army of Love. We cannot express our opinions without anyone making fun of you.When I read that my heart cries. I say to myself, why? What makes that person any better? I feel they have lots of issues to fix, they need to up lift themselves and downgrade the other person in order to feel important and intelligent. Well that for me is not very intelligent. So if we can just get along, and start loving ourselves eventually everything will flow. We would be living in a better world. The most important thing is to be positive as  looking4truth said, and also to have faith in the good LORD. He is so good, believe me, He is. Once we fix this issue than everything will follow.
p.s. Michael will very proud of us to see that his ARMY OF L.O.V.E. are getting along.

Love and blessings to all.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »


I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Offline all4loveandbelieve

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 4455
  • LIVE AND LET LIVE.

Re: We say we are an Army of LOVE but are we really?

  • on: August 26, 2010, 08:18:22 PM
Quote from: "mjj4ever777"
Thank you Looking4truth, for making this post! I agree with what you have said in your post! Why isn't there a thread about Love, when we know that Love is the most important part of this adventure we are on? To me this just shows that we have been so "programmed" to follow the pack, that it is easy to drift off the path that we should really be on. Michael is all about Love and healing the planet, yet we seem to be more interested in all the new "clues" and those "clues" are pulling us away from the subject of Love.
I have made a couple of posts on here about Love and how the power of Love has changed my life, but after a couple of days, the post just disappeared off the page and people moved on to the next "clue" and the subject of Love just drifted away as if it were never mentioned. Personally, I joined the Army of Love, because I really believe that the lesson that we need to learn here is about LOVE and learning how to open your heart to others, in any way we can!

Please don't misunderstand what i am saying here. I am NOT judging anyone,for the way they "view" the hoax, because I also believe the clues are an important part of this hoax I am just expressing my own feelings on the topic of Love.

I have been here since the beginning and I have No idea why I was drawn here in the first place, as I was never a typical MJ "fan", I mean I grew up during the J5 era and I've always enjoyed Michael's music, but it wasn't until June 25th 2009, that i really took an interest in who Michael Jackson really was and is...the embodiment of "LOVE".
This hoax is also about "AWARENESS", it's up to us to figure out what is "fact" and what is "fiction".
 "Do you think for yourself"? This quote from TS has stuck in my mind throughout this hoax and I would like to think, that yes, I finally DO think for myself! This hoax is so complex with all its "theories" and "clues", but the one thing that remains a constant throughout, is Michael's message of Love! If we want to change the world, we need to start with ourselves first. We are ALL capable of being Loving, peaceful human beings, but unfortunately, we live in a world where there is "good" and "Evil", "Love" and "hate", "peace" and "war","happiness" and "sadness", "negativity" and "positivity", "heaven" and "hell"...etc. For everything positive in this world, there is an opposite and it is up to us as individuals, to decide which path we want to follow. We live in a world that is based on "fear" and "manipulation"and this is how the "powers that be" want us to be! We are being controlled, but we do have the choice to change that, but to do so, you need to think "outside of the box". We need to embrace love and to believe in it. We need to love ourselves and believe that as a single individual, we really can make a difference in this world! We as an individual, are responsible for our own happiness and our own destiny...plain and simple and Love is the key to living the best life you can. "Love" is the answer to "Life".

I have so much more I want to say, but I know if I make this post too long, it will probably not get read, so i will close for now, but I do want to say that I think it is really important to make a thread dedicated to Love, in hopes that more people will embrace it and share it with others. :D


You are absolutely right. I remember your post it was wonderful, Oh well I guess some people do not like to love, they just want to find out what happened to MJ. Which it is great, and that's what we are here for.( including myself). They just have their priority crossed. Don't stop spreading the world of love, faith, and positiveness, these are the 3 most important elements  in our lives.
Love and blessings
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »


I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Offline looking4truth

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 1450

Re: We say we are an Army of LOVE but are we really?

  • on: August 26, 2010, 08:43:07 PM
@ vilte90
No need to apology for your grammar. I understand you just fine. And it’s okay to say “I” since it is about you and your opinion so it’s all good.  I’m glad you feel a strange yet warm love from us. That’s a good thing.  I also want to highlight this point that you made: “And I often think about my family, friends, first you have to understand them and than you'll see you really love them and can't live without them.”  This is the basis of love--acceptance. Thanks for sharing your lovely post. I think we are all learning how to love every day. It’s a never ending lesson that we will always be immerse in throughout our day to day. And it seems you have a lot of to give so I hope you continue to give it to yourself and others. It took me a long time and just recently I finally understood self-love and I know it will not be perfect happiness 24/7. It’s a constant fight between fear and love but learning how to feel the fear and conquering is one of the signs of self-love.

@ AnaMarcia
You became a better person. That’s all you have to do. Continue onward on your journey of being better. It’s not about expressing THEIR messages of LOVE. It’s about expressing YOUR message of LOVE. You can only express LOVE your way and that is so cool. No one else can share that message quite like you because only you can affect those around you with your love so that’s the only thing you have to do. It’s not really that hard. And you always have Michael as inspiration.  I hope I answered your question well.

@ mjj4ever777
Thank you for responding!
“I have made a couple of posts on here about Love and how the power of Love has changed my life, but after a couple of days, the post just disappeared off the page and people moved on to the next "clue" and the subject of Love just drifted away as if it were never mentioned. Personally, I joined the Army of Love, because I really believe that the lesson that we need to learn here is about LOVE and learning how to open your heart to others, in any way we can!”

I totally understand you here girl! However, I think we get caught up in the details of this. There’s nothing wrong with figuring out the clues because I think it’s amazing what we’ve accomplished and continue to accomplish with this but I don’t see anything wrong with seeing the bigger picture and figuring out positive ways on how to reflect love. Michael kept saying in TII…”I love you” and “It’s all for love, L.O.V.E.” Love kept being mentioned in the film I think on purpose. To get LOVE into our heads consciously and subconsciously.

And I totally identify with you on how you got here. I wasn’t a typical “fan” either! I appreciated his music and art but I wasn’t anywhere near a fanatic at all. And here I am, on a MJ hoax board, talking about LOVE. Lol Man, what a difference a year makes. This is probably why I believe even MORE that this experience is here for a reason in my life and others because a lot of us were not typical fans. Hell, the two people running this board are not even fans so yes, the purpose is bigger than the man in a lot of ways.
I will actually say fortunately we live with the opposites because without the opposite, we wouldn’t appreciate the other. I’ve been thinking that perhaps the things that we proclaim to be evil or bad are actually good things in disguise because it lets us know what’s good in our lives. Balance is key.
And I hope you continue to say what you want to say in this thread. I welcome your words. Thanks for responding. It’s good to know I’m not the only one around here thinking like me! :)

@ whisper9396
Well first, I pray that your humanitarian dream come true. And I totally understand what you mean. It is hard to love when there’s so much hate around us, so many people against us, so much struggle in the world. It’s hard. Love is hard at times of difficulty. However, I do believe that those things that are seemingly against are actually for us. It may not appear that way from our ego state of mind but in a spiritual sense, it’s exactly what we need to become stronger in our faith, stronger in our wisdom and stronger in our love. I got this message one day while meditating and it was “Sometimes, we have to go to the depths of hell to get to the heights of heaven.” Sometimes, we may have to hit rock bottom to finally find our way out and into the light. And those of us who do hate are simply scared people who react out of a lack of love. Of course, at the moment, it’s hard to understand that but in hindsight, it’s true. It’s easy for us to judge and label someone evil. MJ said to a rabbi that he believed he could have spoken to and possibly even healed (if I’m not mistaken) Adolph Hitler.  The rabbi couldn’t understand how MJ believed he could possibly speak with and heal this evil man. I believe MJ saw the potential good in him and knew that to think of him as evil would’ve been easy to do and only make Hitler even more filled with hate but if MJ came to him with love and understanding, Hitler could possibly eventually relinquish his anger and expose his true emotion—sadness. And from that sadness comes the healing because the core reality comes through—lack of love caused Hitler to be the way he was, which then propelled him towards hate. So I hope I made my point well and that you understand. Thanks for your response and love and no need to apologize for your “mistakes”.  You’re totally fine.

@ youngatheart

All I can say is that I agree 100% and I love Dyer too! I read his Excuses Begone!. Very good book. I also love watching his TV specials. He explains concepts so well and so simply that it is just comforting. I hope to one day get to his level of understanding of the world and spirituality. And I think a lot of us have been soul searching through this experience. It seems to force you too. It’s amazing how the Universe brings so many lessons through some interesting ways. Thanks for the book recommendations and your lovely thoughts! Appreciate it! :)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

Offline looking4truth

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 1450

Re: We say we are an Army of LOVE but are we really?

  • on: August 26, 2010, 08:48:32 PM
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
looking4truth: I agree with you 200%. I have written the same thing on another thread. You are absolutely right, we need to love ourselves, if we don't how can we love others? How can we love the world? How can we change the world? Since I have joined in february, I have been bashed so many times for saying my opinion. My opinion did not offend anyone. Number one thing is to accept what the other person is saying, you can disagree, but it does not mean that this person is totally wrong. You need to analyse , don't hurt another human being for stating their opinion. I find, not all of us are Army of Love. We cannot express our opinions without anyone making fun of you.When I read that my heart cries. I say to myself, why? What makes that person any better? I feel they have lots of issues to fix, they need to up lift themselves and downgrade the other person in order to feel important and intelligent. Well that for me is not very intelligent. So if we can just get along, and start loving ourselves eventually everything will flow. We would be living in a better world. The most important thing is to be positive as  looking4truth said, and also to have faith in the good LORD. He is so good, believe me, He is. Once we fix this issue than everything will follow.
p.s. Michael will very proud of us to see that his ARMY OF L.O.V.E. are getting along.

Love and blessings to all.

Thanks for posting! Yes, I think the hardest thing to do is not to judge someone. Well, that's one of the hardest things to do. And honestly, I think I will always have to remind myself when I'm judging someone that I'm not perfect either so who am I to say that this person is ....whatever. Usually, a judgment towards someone else is a judgment towards one's self. I've found that to be so true in my life. So I've been constantly learning how not to judge people and to notice when I am doing that. Usually, it's all in my head but my thoughts have just as much power as my words spoken so I'm trying. That's the most I can do. And I agree, I think MJ would be very happy if the Army of LOVE would be getting along.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

Offline mjj4ever777

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 1467
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!

Re: We say we are an Army of LOVE but are we really?

  • on: August 26, 2010, 09:13:29 PM
Keep the LOVE flowing my friends....this is so good to see! We have been given this great gift from Michael. He has been able to keep us entertained with this "Mystery" to solve and at the same time we have a "Mission" to accomplish and it's all for L.O.V.E! :D
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline looking4truth

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 1450

Re: We say we are an Army of LOVE but are we really?

  • on: August 26, 2010, 09:38:10 PM
[youtube:20c6ya12]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAQZqsCf_Ps[/youtube:20c6ya12]

Great video on emanating love by Wayne Dyer.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

Offline youngatheart

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 261

Re: We say we are an Army of LOVE but are we really?

  • on: August 26, 2010, 09:44:53 PM
Quote from: "looking4truth"
[youtube:1ew4a41v]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAQZqsCf_Ps[/youtube:1ew4a41v]

Great video on emanating love by Wayne Dyer.


Excellent video!  This is so true and when you can truely let go of grudges and bad feelings you really do feel free.  It's a wonderful feeling and it makes you want to spread it to everyone.

Love and Blessings
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline mjj4ever777

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 1467
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!

Re: We say we are an Army of LOVE but are we really?

  • on: August 26, 2010, 11:26:27 PM
What a great Video with excellent advice! this is exactly how my husband and I live our lives and we have never been happier. Live your life with love...it WILL change everything!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline looking4truth

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 1450

Re: We say we are an Army of LOVE but are we really?

  • on: September 01, 2010, 12:29:38 PM
I'm wondering what we can do collectively to inject more love on this board and beyond. Let me know if you have any ideas.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

Offline mjj4ever777

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 1467
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!

Re: We say we are an Army of LOVE but are we really?

  • on: September 01, 2010, 01:45:20 PM
Looking4love...I am wondering the same thing! I am sure the "answer" will come to us. I am still processing all this new "knowledge"...I have total "faith", that everything is unfolding the way it has already been written. "Patience" is key. I think that we just need to keep talking about Love every chance we get and the rest will fall into place. "Love" is the answer...Blessings my friend!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline looking4truth

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 1450

Re: We say we are an Army of LOVE but are we really?

  • on: September 16, 2010, 10:58:06 PM
I might have found the answer through Mr. Dyer. Very fitting for this adventure--learn how to die while alive.

[youtube:3lasb3ze]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZGK3jf0v9s[/youtube:3lasb3ze]
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

Offline rag doll

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 357

Re: We say we are an Army of LOVE but are we really?

  • on: September 17, 2010, 01:43:00 AM
Looking4truth, what a beautiful & true post!

Quote
If we put so much energy into the negative things that are going on by fearing it, then we are giving that negative thing POWER. There is nothing wrong with being aware of the game that is being played by the media and others but we may want to look at it from a more objective point of view. Also, we probably should be mindful that some of the people that are "conspiracy theorists" could also be working for the same people that they're talking about by making you scared of things unseen that may not even be true. It's always important to find your OWN truth through all of this.

Quote
If each of us took as much time evaluating ourselves and elevating our love to a higher level as we do investigating this case, we would be really changing the world in our small way. It could be as simple as telling someone that you love them or giving a stranger a smile. It doesn't have to be a big act in order to start a movement of love.

I can find myself completely in what you say. Thank you for these wise words...
Love & a smile to you and to all fellow army of love campaigners.  :D

PS: No one looks for grammar mistakes here, except the " :ugeek: "    
:P  ;)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline looking4truth

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 1450

Re: We say we are an Army of LOVE but are we really?

  • on: September 22, 2010, 10:04:44 PM
Quote from: "rag doll"
Looking4truth, what a beautiful & true post!

Quote
If we put so much energy into the negative things that are going on by fearing it, then we are giving that negative thing POWER. There is nothing wrong with being aware of the game that is being played by the media and others but we may want to look at it from a more objective point of view. Also, we probably should be mindful that some of the people that are "conspiracy theorists" could also be working for the same people that they're talking about by making you scared of things unseen that may not even be true. It's always important to find your OWN truth through all of this.

Quote
If each of us took as much time evaluating ourselves and elevating our love to a higher level as we do investigating this case, we would be really changing the world in our small way. It could be as simple as telling someone that you love them or giving a stranger a smile. It doesn't have to be a big act in order to start a movement of love.

I can find myself completely in what you say. Thank you for these wise words...
Love & a smile to you and to all fellow army of love campaigners.  :D

PS: No one looks for grammar mistakes here, except the " :ugeek: "    
:P  ;)

Thanks ragdoll. Thanks for the love. :)

And I just want to add to my original post that I really do not think we are even ready for MJ to come back if we are being tested like TS said or if his comeback is depended upon our action. I think there is a lot of soul searching that has to take place for each of us before we will even be close to that moment. I really don't think we, collectively, understand love completely and what it truly represents and means for us. Honestly, it is hard in such a fearful world but it is possible. Very possible. For me personally, I am working on it but it is definitely a struggle. However, I'm trying but I could try harder. And I think that is something that we all have to mindful of, our own flaws within this realm (the board) and outside of it as well (life in general). I pray we get there someday soon. It doesn't take much to change the world. It just takes small actions from each of us...a committed effort to change the things we can.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

Offline whatyourheartsays

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 1717

Re: We say we are an Army of LOVE but are we really?

  • on: September 23, 2010, 06:24:27 PM
This is reason why i'm not in the Army. I never said it appart from PM with Souza, but i never wished to be part of an army, whatever the purpose is.
To me, lovers cannot be an army.

Anyway, we should all START to think about what Michael wants. Not what he wants concerning himself or the hoax, or music industry...but what he wanted for ALL OF US, FOR OUR WORLD.

This is NOT happening on this forum, nor on the internet...it's happening just outside your house.
Question is : will you dare stop looking Michael's finger, and start looking what he showed you for years ?
People dying, nature being destroyed, kids mistreated, violence increasing...
THIS is what you must act for.

You don't know what to do to please Michael ? But I think Michael NEVER asked you to do something for him. He wanted you to look deep inside of you, and find the best of what you are, and make it shine to make a better place around you.
Michael Jackson will never tell you what do you. He only told you to do something. You are the only one to find WHAT.

You have to ask yourself : what is my passion, what do i care the most for, what am i able to do to make the world a better place. This is not easy job to do,but once you found, then you have to act.

I'm very sorry to say it, but the world will never change because you scream that you love Michael Jackson. The world needs more...it needs LOVE, and you have to put some Love in what you choose to do.

It's time you take a look outside. Talking to the man in the mirror is only first step ! And Michael only wants to give you a way to find this energy and love inside of you. The rest is up TO YOU
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Do not push the carebear in the nettles


Offline looking4truth

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 1450

Re: We say we are an Army of LOVE but are we really?

  • on: September 23, 2010, 07:47:26 PM
Quote from: "whatyourheartsays"
This is reason why i'm not in the Army. I never said it appart from PM with Souza, but i never wished to be part of an army, whatever the purpose is.
To me, lovers cannot be an army.

Anyway, we should all START to think about what Michael wants. Not what he wants concerning himself or the hoax, or music industry...but what he wanted for ALL OF US, FOR OUR WORLD.

This is NOT happening on this forum, nor on the internet...it's happening just outside your house.
Question is : will you dare stop looking Michael's finger, and start looking what he showed you for years ?
People dying, nature being destroyed, kids mistreated, violence increasing...
THIS is what you must act for.

You don't know what to do to please Michael ? But I think Michael NEVER asked you to do something for him. He wanted you to look deep inside of you, and find the best of what you are, and make it shine to make a better place around you.
Michael Jackson will never tell you what do you. He only told you to do something. You are the only one to find WHAT.

You have to ask yourself : what is my passion, what do i care the most for, what am i able to do to make the world a better place. This is not easy job to do,but once you found, then you have to act.

I'm very sorry to say it, but the world will never change because you scream that you love Michael Jackson. The world needs more...it needs LOVE, and you have to put some Love in what you choose to do.

It's time you take a look outside. Talking to the man in the mirror is only first step ! And Michael only wants to give you a way to find this energy and love inside of you. The rest is up TO YOU

I agree. Thanks for posting this. I hesitated joining, not necessarily for the same reasons as you but I really took it seriously and thought if I do join, I better step up my LOVE to myself and others or else this would be in vain for me personally. I wasn't thinking about joining MJ's Army because like I said earlier, I never looked at it as his army but as love's army...really as a commitment to loving more and loving better and that takes work...hard work. It takes discipline of the mind to make a strong commitment, even when it is something that is beneficial. I don't think people really get that though. I also think that could be the reason why he uses the word Army because of the hard work and discipline way of thinking you have to have in order to produce change..real sustainable change in life. Or maybe, he just pictured us all wearing glittery army suits and that tickled his fancy.  :lol:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

Offline voiceforthesilent

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 5485

Re: We say we are an Army of LOVE but are we really?

  • on: September 23, 2010, 09:21:12 PM
Quote from: "looking4truth"
I might have found the answer through Mr. Dyer. Very fitting for this adventure--learn how to die while alive.

[youtube:3h84mn61]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZGK3jf0v9s[/youtube:3h84mn61]

Thank you for sharing this. In the Word of God the message of dying while yet alive is spoken as well. It refers to our dying to our selfish nature, our flesh, and living in the spirit. We cannot live in both the spirit realm and the earthly realm at the same time.

Thank you to everyone for these lovely words of encouragement. I know that God led me here after Michael's death. For whatever reason I haven't been released to walk away yet and I know that I'm not alone. You are all in my prayers as we can move those mountains and make a change. Blessings to you.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.
 
"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Offline Its her

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 1137

Re: We say we are an Army of LOVE but are we really?

  • on: September 24, 2010, 03:39:12 AM
Soul searching is good. Reading and studying is good.  I did both for years and found myself just getting spiritually fat, waiting on an opportunity which seemed to be something I could do. I'd help at church, but it didn't seem to be a need, it SEEMed to be just donating my time, to clean or paint someone else's building, when they should have hired it out. I still did it, but it didn't seem like charity. And I couldn't volunteer anywhere, when I was on fire to do it, because either I wasn't strong enough or old enough or didn't have a car.  

One day, years later, my car stalled in the middle of a huge intersection, just ahead of the left turn lane---so that it stopped traffic four ways. I was with my sister, and she said,

 :shock:  :?  "These people are going to kill us!" Indeed, people from four directions WERE boiling over with impatience, and choice nouns and adjectives.

Now, I'd had to push the car before :oops: ---and I did it, easily, in neutral, if I had a straight shot. But, I just didn't know how to push and steer it out of the intersection, or which way to push it, especially as two lanes of traffic were still letting cars full of angry people through. It was a scary hot embarrassing mess. :o  :cry:

My sister and I just sat in the car and asked that God help us--send us angels or something, but at least protect us, in my  :oops:  :roll: stupidity. It was all my fault. The only tank I ever filled was the reserve--because I was poor! I was ALWAYS driving on triple E. Always running out of gas. Once I was even accosted by a pervert, who realized before I did, :)  that I was helpless. :shock:

Then, a gruff older man got out of his car and said he would help us steer and push the car to a parking lot, if the car wouldn't start. At first, I thought he was mad at me, but he was HELP, so I ignored his barking and did as he instructed, and later realized he was simply a "take charge" kind of HERO 8-)  :o ...

He made some STOP gestures to traffic, as to which direction we were intending to go and then he just DID this for us--two complete strangers! Not only this, he and his wife drove to a station a mile away, put a deposit on a gas can, to borrow it, and bought me five gallons of gas!!! Five gallons! :o  :D  He wouldn't take ANY money--he said it was his job, and God bless us girls. I asked him if he was a preacher or something--why was it HIS job?  He said he was a Jehovah's Witness, but not a minister, and this is what he believes people are supposed to do--help each other. Never ever saw them again. But I will, someday. :)

I think of this ALL  8-) the time. :geek: Marvel at it.

"Love" is a VERB. It's NOT the feeling that matters; I dare say those strangers helping me felt NOTHING but the NEED; maybe felt sorry for us---or alarmed that we would die in a pile up or a beat down. :?  It is in DOING something to take care of a need, that the feelings of actual love for strangers, bubbles up.  One feels grateful, humble, to have been able to meet a need at hand; to be used by GOD. It is an unusual surprise feeling, because you don't even know them--how can you LOOOOOVE them?  But you DO.
 
You DO, because you DO.  :mrgreen: Something.

I am not saying I know everything or am even ever good at it. :)  I'm saying I didn't get this part even with years of reading and study, and going to church, and praying (Just speaking for ME.) until I read a translation of the Bible which substituted the word "KINDNESS" for the words, "Love", and "charity". THIS changed my perspective, from thinking in terms of formal charity, to being mindful of doing the KIND thing, anytime, ESPECIALLY, when it was easier to do something else :x  (if you know what I mean).  

"Love" was abstract. "Kindness" was the crystal clear finger of God, pointing every where...  8-)  :shock: .

The word love is overused, and SO easy to think you are doing it if you FEEL compassion or FEEL loving towards some one.

But you love MORE, if you DO something for them.

When people who fall in "love" get married, what do they say?  :D  

I DO :!:


BTW:  :) I have nothing against the "Army of  Love", per se. I'll run alongside you, 8-)  with your flag, but I'm not wearing a collar. :?  

I'm just not "a joiner", having some concerns over possibly being absorbed, or even jacked by group-think---or, God forbid, some  :twisted: puppetmaster we didn't expect.

Yes, EVEN though, right now we pretty much agree. Anyway, it is too easy for me to float along in a group, waiting for marching orders, (as I did in church)when I am accountable personally, for my actions and non-action, already.  ;)

In Peace and Joyful Kindness :D
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
ONLY Believe...

 

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal