Hi there I found this on facebook there is only a few memebers so far like 89 or something so I think it has just been announced but yeah it is happening world wide Sunday 29th not sure whose time zone but jsut thought You all here would like to know , thi s is something we can all be in on no matter what our belief's as it is jsut to spread Mj's message of L.O.V.E!! AND ALL OTHERS LIKE HEAL THE WORLD MAN IN THE MIRROR  ETC  I just thought I'd shre it as I think it's cool they have started this so yeah all MJ fsan'no matter what ' We can (gotta) be startin' something'
L.O.VE!@! You all more MJ  love You more somuch more than You will ever know!! ;)
see facebook under the exact same name and join if You like!! It's cool to have soemthing glbal we can all be a part of and who knows in our local areas we maybe able to get a crowd to do it at one timeall together and really get poeple talking!!! like get radio stations to broadcast or somehow get meesage across who knows ??/ I jUSt THOUGHT TO PASS this on  'all for love  love of MJ!! L.O.V.E!!

Michael Jackson's World Wide Flash Mob All MJ fans around the world will be able to participate!!, at 29 Ago. is requested that you MJ FAN use a hat wherever you go and to show us you really are a MJ die hard fan save that moment by taking a picture and send it to us: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login moreMichael Jackson's 2nd World Wide Flash Mob Sunday at 06:00World Wide
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Michelle WilkieNZ"
Hi there I found this on facebook there is only a few memebers so far like 89 or something so I think it has just been announced but yeah it is happening world wide Sunday 29th not sure whose time zone but jsut thought You all here would like to know , thi s is something we can all be in on no matter what our belief's as it is jsut to spread Mj's message of L.O.V.E!! AND ALL OTHERS LIKE HEAL THE WORLD MAN IN THE MIRROR ETC I just thought I'd shre it as I think it's cool they have started this so yeah all MJ fsan'no matter what ' We can (gotta) be startin' something'
L.O.VE!@! You all more MJ love You more somuch more than You will ever know!! ;)
see facebook under the exact same name and join if You like!! It's cool to have soemthing glbal we can all be a part of and who knows in our local areas we maybe able to get a crowd to do it at one timeall together and really get poeple talking!!! like get radio stations to broadcast or somehow get meesage across who knows ??/ I jUSt THOUGHT TO PASS this on 'all for love love of MJ!! L.O.V.E!!

Michael Jackson's World Wide Flash Mob All MJ fans around the world will be able to participate!!, at 29 Ago. is requested that you MJ FAN use a hat wherever you go and to show us you really are a MJ die hard fan save that moment by taking a picture and send it to us: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login moreMichael Jackson's 2nd World Wide Flash Mob Sunday at 06:00World Wide

Thank you very much for this. :D
Can you please put some pictures or videos from the WORLD WIDE FLASH MOB,if you have.I really want to see because its such a wonderful feeling to watch so many people dancing on Mj music 8-) .
God bless you!

LOVE
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions