Re: TIAI 08/26
August 26, 2010, 11:02:54 AM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
something is just around the corner?

I agree. I don't "get" this redirect as we've already covered the house coincidence thing.

The phrase "......you never know what's just around the corner" springs to mind.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 26, 2010, 11:18:21 AM
Quote from: "newoldfan"
Quote from: "StrangerInCalifornia"
I parked right in front of Elvis' home on 144 Monovale Drive on 6/25/10 n I had no idea Elvis used to live there. There was definitely some strange activity goin on in that house. I wish I would have known, I would have payed alot more attention to what was goin on.

Interesting! What do you mean by "strange activity"?
There were people and black SUV's going in and out and it looked like they were trying to be extra secretive (obviously, they failed at that lol). It was so odd that my friends and I stopped and stared for a few minutes. It was obvious something was going on and we wondered why whoever it was didn't just go inside. The gate kept opening and closing and people kept running around the SUV and in the gate and then out the gate. The SUV would go in for a few minutes and then come back out and drive away, then come back and sit at the gate while it would open and close.

This may be unrelated because I dont know if anyone was living in the Carolwood house in June, but there was a car inside the side gate with a cover over it. My friend wanted me to take a picture because she though it may have been Michael's car. I told her it probably wasn't because that would be too obvious, but on second thought nothing would surprise me. We keep thinking that maybe hes in Neverland or Hayvenhurst, but whos to say hes not at Carolwood? He could hide in there, because apparently nobody ever saw him goin to or coming from rehearsals.  :roll: It's a long shot, but no stone unturned lol. I was going to upload the picture, but it says the file is too big. Any suggestions?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sandythyme

August 26, 2010, 11:47:22 AM
Hi Everyone:
Forgive me if I am way off base,  I am crazy today and only have a few minutes to read and review.  Could the house around the corner refer to that beautiful home in Las Vegas that Michael was hoping to purchase.  I think he or someone referred to it as Wonderland?  Could it be in the same area?  Take care, got to run.............
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

August 26, 2010, 11:52:42 AM
Quote from: "sandythyme"
Hi Everyone:
Forgive me if I am way off base,  I am crazy today and only have a few minutes to read and review.  Could the house around the corner refer to that beautiful home in Las Vegas that Michael was hoping to purchase.  I think he or someone referred to it as Wonderland?  Could it be in the same area?  Take care, got to run.............

No, that one was in Beverly Hills, around the corner of Elvis' other LA mansion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 26, 2010, 12:17:12 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Yes, or maybe TS is showing that we get answers if we ask. In that case I have an honest question for you, TS, and I hope you are able to answer it with a redirect.

It's funny you say this!  I was thinking the other day, maybe we should just create a thread call TS redirect options and come up with a series of "answers" to questions we have in individual posts... so TS could redirect to the ones he wanted.

For example,

MJ Army of Love is right on track.
MJ Army of Love needs to do another media rally.
Sorry there has been another delay, hold on!
Everything is going well, just be patient.
Use last redirect to connect the dots further.
*Slaps head* Wake up people!

And then he could just redirect and let us know what's happening or communicate! LOL

I was kidding as I wasn't getting some of the recent redirects and was just wishing we could get a more direct message. haha

Thought I'd share that with you!

Thanks for all you do!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

trublu

August 26, 2010, 12:49:55 PM
Quote from: "lilwendy"
Yes, or maybe TS is showing that we get answers if we ask. In that case I have an honest question for you, TS, and I hope you are able to answer it with a redirect.

It's funny you say this!  I was thinking the other day, maybe we should just create a thread call TS redirect options and come up with a series of "answers" to questions we have in individual posts... so TS could redirect to the ones he wanted.

For example,

MJ Army of Love is right on track.
MJ Army of Love needs to do another media rally.
Sorry there has been another delay, hold on!
Everything is going well, just be patient.
Use last redirect to connect the dots further.

And then he could just redirect and let us know what's happening or communicate! LOL

I was kidding as I wasn't getting some of the recent redirects and was just wishing we could get a more direct message. haha

Thought I'd share that with you!

Thanks for all you do!

Ha ha I like it! :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

August 26, 2010, 12:54:20 PM
Quote from: "lilwendy"

I think that will be the new and also permanent redirect...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

August 26, 2010, 01:05:24 PM

:lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sk2001

August 26, 2010, 02:33:01 PM
Quote from: "*Mo*"

Redirected to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Ah! There is the other 'house around the corner"! Thanks TS!

Could it be that MJ is in one of the houses around Carolwood Dr? Something we missed on? someone here said they saw sme strange activity at the Elvis's house- could it be a clue for more investigation?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 26, 2010, 02:48:16 PM

First of all let me say that he needs to come back in his own time, when he is ready, comfortable and feels safe and that is not up to us, so I am not going to whine or push anything, not at all. We need him back in one piece. I know we have some influence, by understanding and spreading the message, by stalking the media and by educating others. But I also know that that is not all, there are other things besides the hoaxers that have influence on his return to the public eye. That is why I am a bit worried. With all the clues lately I had the feeling he was ready. We are ready, and fortunately many people are starting to see and accept his message. Yet Murray's case is again delayed until January. I know that doesn't mean this really goes into 2011, but nevertheless it worries me because I get the feeling that something happened that caused another delay.

Another thing that worries me is that by January a lot of people will have left. It's already way more quiet than it was before, I am afraid it will die down and people will loose their interest in both the hoax and the message. As people weren't able to have the patience between June 25 and now, which is only 2 months, I doubt they have the patience for another 4 months.

But maybe I shouldn't worry at all, in that case just redirect to Mr. Marley...

I agree so much with you, Souza!
That's what I've talked to a few days ... it's time for something bigger to happen. This is not selfishness of a fan, but I think this hoax can go losing the focus that is the message and recognition of the great human being that is Michael Jackson! :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Tell the angels no... Heaven can wait"!

August 26, 2010, 02:50:48 PM
Quote from: "*Mo*"
Quote from: "heisinme09"
Mo & Souza....may I ask what this comment of Souza's was in reference to? I can't remember....thanks!

Peace!

Souza posted this comment in the TIAI redirect thread of the 21st, which was about this blog: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Souza previously posted about Mike's/Elvis' "houses around the corner": You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

We were looking for a third "house around the corner", and in the redirect of the 21st you will find another "coincidence" involving a "house around the corner".

That is what Souza's post is about.

Thanks, Mo! Appreciate it!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places....and those who don\'t believe in magic will never find it" - Roald Dahl

suspicious mind

August 26, 2010, 02:52:47 PM
is there knowledge of who owns that now? would it still be owned by elvis estate afte so long?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

paula-c

August 26, 2010, 03:25:59 PM
TS is true what he says Souza, we do not know why the delay, but many people are not going to wait until January and I do not mean in any way that Michael is pressured, he must do everything according to what he has planned but it is also true that in the last redirects most people are not participating, I think we all need a new post TS, or anything that has been achieved so far may be lost in time.
As far as I'm concerned I have got the message and many other people too, and if you look with attention are always the same people who are not yet redirects, others do not, may be tired or they expect otherwise.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

August 26, 2010, 03:26:54 PM
'House around the corner' makes me just think about something in the neighborhood, something that is near. Like I would say 'the library around the corner' or  'the baker around the corner'. It's about something that is familiar in the landscape...maybe  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

suspicious mind

August 26, 2010, 03:42:25 PM
Quote from: "paula-c"
TS is true what he says Souza, we do not know why the delay, but many people are not going to wait until January and I do not mean in any way that Michael is pressured, he must do everything according to what he has planned but it is also true that in the last redirects most people are not participating, I think we all need a new post TS, or anything that has been achieved so far may be lost in time.
As far as I'm concerned I have got the message and many other people too, and if you look with attention are always the same people who are not yet redirects, others do not, may be tired or they expect otherwise.

i get the feeling that some are concerned that because everyone is not all over the elvis and mj media thing that they have just left the fold so to speak. fear not , look up ,when the flag falls all will snap to attention.
that is what i believe.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal