Interesting TMZ Episode...
August 25, 2010, 04:37:09 PM
I watched TMZ last night, and it seemed pretty Michael-related. Almost too much to be coincidental. First they talked about the fans who stood outside "taunting" Murray as he left. But what really caught my attention was this conversation:

Charles : Why are they calling him a murderer? He's not a murderer. He's a manslaughterer.

Harvey : No! He's not a manslaughterer. He's an ALLEGED manslaughterer. He ALLEGEDLY manslaughtered.

I guess it caught my attention because he put so much emphasis on alleged. I guess it's safe to say he's on Murray's side. Anyway, I guess he figured he'd caught our attention because after that he talked about 1) A musically talented elephant named Bubbles. And 2) A publicity stunt.

The publicity stunt was interesting...

A couple of weeks ago, singer (Fantasia Burrino) tried to commit suicide (or so its rumored) by overdosing on medication. More specifically, sleeping medication due to stress from being sued and other pressures.

Gee, who does this remind us of?

Just thought I'd mention it.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
June 25, 2009 - The Day I Woke Up

curls

Re: Interesting TMZ Episode...
August 25, 2010, 04:44:48 PM
Manslaughter = man's laughter!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

trublu

August 25, 2010, 04:49:50 PM
Quote from: "curls"

LOL   :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

August 25, 2010, 06:38:34 PM
Of course, we should not condemn a man without having a fair trial ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

suspicious mind

August 25, 2010, 06:45:55 PM
Quote from: "backstager"
I watched TMZ last night, and it seemed pretty Michael-related. Almost too much to be coincidental. First they talked about the fans who stood outside "taunting" Murray as he left. But what really caught my attention was this conversation:

Charles : Why are they calling him a murderer? He's not a murderer. He's a manslaughterer.

Harvey : No! He's not a manslaughterer. He's an ALLEGED manslaughterer. He ALLEGEDLY manslaughtered.

I guess it caught my attention because he put so much emphasis on alleged. I guess it's safe to say he's on Murray's side. Anyway, I guess he figured he'd caught our attention because after that he talked about 1) A musically talented elephant named Bubbles. And 2) A publicity stunt.

The publicity stunt was interesting...

A couple of weeks ago, singer (Fantasia Burrino) tried to commit suicide (or so its rumored) by overdosing on medication. More specifically, sleeping medication due to stress from being sued and other pressures.

Gee, who does this remind us of?

Just thought I'd mention it.

remember a week or so ago oxman had to refile something because he didn't refer to murry as alleged.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

August 25, 2010, 09:30:40 PM
People in the press have to say 'alleged' or 'allegedly' up until the time the person is convicted. To call them a murderer in the press before the person has been convicted is considered slander.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 25, 2010, 09:57:31 PM
I LOVE TMZ!

They are for sure on Michael's side!

I love how they keep getting more and more obvious  :lol:

Maybe it just seems more and more obvious to us because we KNOW what's going on. But clearly, things really have to be spelled out for the general public.

And by SPELLED OUT I mean...Man's Laughter  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Keiko

August 25, 2010, 11:45:05 PM
Quote from: "Figment"
People in the press have to say 'alleged' or 'allegedly' up until the time the person is convicted. To call them a murderer in the press before the person has been convicted is considered slander.

Exactly.
And the "Bubbles" elephant thing...so what? I think I'm one of the last few here that still says this, but it CAN just be a coincidence.  :? Why does EVERYTHING in the world (or at least what gets reported on TMZ) have to relate to Michael? Can't it just be regular news about completely unrelated people? Not everything revolves around him...

No disrespect to the OP intended, I'm talking about anyone in general that really stretches these things...like the cat thrown in the bin, for example. Maybe, just maybe, it was about an abused cat that had no connection to Michael or the hoax whatsoever? Maybe it was only mentioned because it was sick and disgusting and the woman needed to be found and punished?

One time when I was little, I had a strange dream involving frosty the snowman and a macoroni & cheese bazooka. My family soon developed a saying for when we have dreams we can't explain with symbolism..."Sometimes macoroni & cheese is just macoroni & cheese". I think that can apply to the real world too. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

August 26, 2010, 12:06:06 AM
Not if there are no coincidences and everything happens for a reason.  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

August 26, 2010, 10:24:00 AM
Quote from: "Keiko"
Quote from: "Figment"

Exactly.
And the "Bubbles" elephant thing...so what? I think I'm one of the last few here that still says this, but it CAN just be a coincidence.  :? Why does EVERYTHING in the world (or at least what gets reported on TMZ) have to relate to Michael? Can't it just be regular news about completely unrelated people? Not everything revolves around him...

No disrespect to the OP intended, I'm talking about anyone in general that really stretches these things...like the cat thrown in the bin, for example. Maybe, just maybe, it was about an abused cat that had no connection to Michael or the hoax whatsoever? Maybe it was only mentioned because it was sick and disgusting and the woman needed to be found and punished?

One time when I was little, I had a strange dream involving frosty the snowman and a macoroni & cheese bazooka. My family soon developed a saying for when we have dreams we can't explain with symbolism..."Sometimes macoroni & cheese is just macoroni & cheese". I think that can apply to the real world too. ;)

The thing is that it's from TMZ and TMZ is part of the hoax that's why we try to dissect their messages. I agree to not become paranoid and see a Michael connection absolutely everywhere.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

~Souza~

August 26, 2010, 10:44:56 AM
Quote from: "curls"

:lol: "Who's laughing baby?"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree