Re: TIAI 08/25
August 25, 2010, 10:43:52 AM
Quote from: "curls"
Quote from: "Blondy"
Quote from: "MJFAN7"
This is SO big, reminds me of "Speechless" lyrics ;)

Hi MJFAN7!!

I think it is "We've had enough" not "Speechless"....

"This is SO big, and I'm still alive"........

;)

I thought those lyrics were: 'It's up to me, and I'm still alive'.

I JUST listened to that song on my way to work today!!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

RK

August 25, 2010, 10:44:50 AM
I find myself singing the John Lennon song "Beautiful Boy". It has that lovely line in it that says.....life is what happens to you while your busy making other plans....
It's comforting to know that God is never taken by surprise  and is able to do above and beyond anything we could imagine. Thankyou TS and thankyou Sarahli.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

August 25, 2010, 10:48:02 AM
Every time a bible redirect comes up the words of this song rings in my head;
Relax
This won't hurt you

Before I put it in
Close your eyes and count to ten

Don't cry
I won't convert you
There's no need to dismay

Close your eyes and drift away

He's tried
Hard to convince
her
To be over what he had
Today he wants it twice as bad
Don't cry
I won't resent you
Yesterday you had his trust
Today he's taking twice as much

But today´s redirection got me wondering since some of the forums members even made the twitter day about Elvis and MJ.

I wonder what the redirections are leading up to.
The belief in GOD, the pursue of "controlling the mass" by taking them/ us to a point and develop from there, or to see action and reaction in any case?

Whatever happens....don´t let go of my hand ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

August 25, 2010, 10:56:59 AM
Wow Sarahli, isn't God awesome?!?! To have your specific prayer request answered liked that really makes God come alive and be real. You asked for a specific sign of Gods leading and he answered it! Micheal asked for a sign also and I believe God will show him the answer! I think more people on here need to have experiences like this to build their FAITH in God. I really do see this Army of L.O.V.E. coming together and understanding that God is working in many ways to help Micheal and Elvis and Eliza and TS for that matter! I believe God is using this whole hoax to reveal many truths to us that even Micheal doesn't know yet! I chose my name on here because I believe God HAS chosen MJ to be a leader in bringing many people together and then all of us (including Micheal) will be lead into ALL TRUTH that God wants us to understand so we can be saved and spread the TRUTH to everyone else so they can be saved! Keep an open mind as you search for the TRUTH and let evidence and providence show the way and tell prejudice to take a hike!! Love you all, CHEERS  :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

trublu

August 25, 2010, 03:10:44 PM
Quote from: "emeraldcity"
Quote from: "trublu"
Wow not being religious myself I always feel a bit odd when redirects are religious...

I understand where you're coming from tru blu.  Some people can become very uncomfortable when the subject turns to religion and that's perfectly understandable if you're not that way inclined.  I think we're being asked to be open-minded and view things from all angles, rather than being "preached" to.  I'm not aligned to any religion but feel I am a spiritual person with a curious mind.  We all come from different backgrounds and are so unique in the way we view things, and I think that's why it's so wonderful that we've been brought together on a hoax death website.  Who would have thought?! It's a great adventure and all for L.O.V.E.  :)

Please don't get me wrong as I am open minded and would describe myself as agnostic, not an atheist. I believe there is 'something' out there, but I really try hard not to be influenced by others as far as deciding what I believe in. I really don't mind so TS mentioning  God as he has not stated which one. Talk of the Bible or any other specific holy book I feel slight less comfortable with because it creates segregation amongst people. I guess the problem I have with religion isn't what the people believe in 'ie God' but due to how strongly people feel about it, there are huge amounts of wars and segregation. Of course, I am completely off topic, but I felt the need to explain myself as I had made a statement without even letting you know what I meant.

Peace and love
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

August 25, 2010, 03:45:34 PM
The ten commandements are found in the 3 major religions. If all the people following these religions would actually really follow these 10 commandements, the world would not be sick (wink to TS here). Religion itself is not the problem. It is what man has made of it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

trublu

August 25, 2010, 03:51:26 PM
Quote from: "Sarahli"
The ten commandements are found in the 3 major religions. If all the people following these religions would actually really follow these 10 commandements, the world would not be sick (wink to TS here). Religion itself is not the problem. It is what man has made of it.

You are so right.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

August 25, 2010, 03:56:57 PM

I think every person that is right at heart follows these ten commandments, with or without religion.  You immediately KNOW that you're doing something wrong when you do something that's against one of these ten commandments, and I don't think a certain religion is required for that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 25, 2010, 03:58:34 PM
Quote from: "Blondy"
Quote from: "MJFAN7"
This is SO big, reminds me of "Speechless" lyrics ;)

Hi MJFAN7!!

I think it is "We've had enough" not "Speechless"....

"This is SO big, and I'm still alive"........

;)

That too!! ;)

I was talking about the part that he says "Anything is possible, if God is on my side." ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

Sarahli

August 25, 2010, 04:14:07 PM

You are so right.

Yes trublu and sometimes I'm desperate when I see the behaviour of certain persons who say that they believe in God and follow His laws because the facts prove the contrary...that's why it's important to separate the behaviour of "believers" from religion itself. To me there is no official representative of God on earth (unless Prophets who were sent to deliver messages and warn us) the relation with God is one to one, so if a believer does a bad thing it doesn't mean that all believers are bad and that religion is bad. Even if the majority of believers were bad it doesn't mean that the religion is bad but that they have not followed it and it's the case today. Just read the 10 commandements and compare with today's people's behaviour...

I really am not here to convince people, really, this is just that I am a firm believer and this subject is important for me. There is no one that can force you to believe, never. This is a personal choice. If someone doesn't want to believe that person has the perfect right to not believe.

Now we know that Michael believes in God because he said so several times himself, he follows the Bible, it's important for him, it's a part of him, he just cannot put it aside because some people may not believe or have a different faith. If God is really on Michael's side and I believe so, then maybe that Michael's message is also to try to make people realize that faith in God is important.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Sarahli

August 25, 2010, 04:16:44 PM
Quote from: "*Mo*"

I think every person that is right at heart follows these ten commandments, with or without religion.  You immediately KNOW that you're doing something wrong when you do something that's against one of these ten commandments, and I don't think a certain religion is required for that.

Yes of course the only difference is the belief in God or not. There are good people who actually don't believe in God.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Puff

August 25, 2010, 04:23:44 PM

You are so right.

You don't need to follow a religion to know what is wrong and what is right.
It's not the religion that show you the right path, it's up to your own heart and your own mind, the problem is that people sometimes decide to go against them...
I'm not religious but I surely do my best to be a good person...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

August 25, 2010, 04:42:13 PM
Quote from: "Puff"

You are so right.

You don't need to follow a religion to know what is wrong and what is right.
It's not the religion that show you the right path, it's up to your own heart and your own mind, the problem is that people sometimes decide to go against them...
I'm not religious but I surely do my best to be a good person...

I know Puff and I'm not saying that people who follow a religion are necessarily good people, not at all, please don't get me wrong I don't make generalities. I have a lot of friends who don't follow any religion and are very good persons. I was just saying that people who are supposed to believe in God and hence who follow religions don't actually do it the right way for a lot of them, in my opinion. It just show that even when the right way is shown clearly to people some of them want stubbornly to deviate.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

August 25, 2010, 04:52:45 PM
Are you talking about this ones?
Sorry, but to me this are not God´s words but MENs willing to control the masses from crime i.e murder, stealing or to rape a woman (talking about adultery..neighbor wife..)

I am the Lord your God    
You shall have no other gods before me    
You shall not make for yourself an idol    
Do not take the name of the Lord in vain    
Remember the Sabbath and keep it holy    
Honor your father and mother    
You shall not murder***    
You shall not commit adultery    
You shall not steal****    
You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor    
You shall not covet***** your neighbor's wife       
You shall not covet***** anything that belongs to your neighbor

Still humans do that, even the most religious ones can end up murdering people. More than morals or life values, it is about the mind status of people.
"Holly" wars are and have always been justified. Wouldn´t that go against the 1 of the commandments?  :roll:
Well, well........well
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

August 25, 2010, 04:57:55 PM
Wow not being religious myself I always feel a bit odd when redirects are religious...

Lolz, I don't get it, either.... :?  :?  :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (B. Howard Fans)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (Martin Page Fans)

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal