Puff

TIAI August 25
August 25, 2010, 01:39:59 AM
Redirecting to: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Sarahli wrote:
You know I was thinking about something. I was imagining that Eliza was not Elvis' half-sister, that this story did not exist at all, and then asking myself how would Elvis "bam" ? I mean by that, what are the chances that Eliza happens to be Elvis' half-sister and that she discovers it at this special time. It doesn't seem to have been planned to fit in the hoax timing...maybe that God is giving a little help here.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

Re: TIAI 08/25
August 25, 2010, 04:11:09 AM
;) thank you to confirm. God is on Michael's side, everything is possible.
God bless you TS.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

August 25, 2010, 04:23:08 AM
This is SO big, reminds me of "Speechless" lyrics ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

trublu

August 25, 2010, 05:38:38 AM
Wow not being religious myself I always feel a bit odd when redirects are religious...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 25, 2010, 05:57:12 AM
Quote from: "trublu"
Wow not being religious myself I always feel a bit odd when redirects are religious...

yes I used to feel the say way, but we are learning and growing during this process dont you think, I had never read the bible really before this despite going to church and sunday school as a child.  So yes I feel I am growing, I always believed in god, just hadnt read the book if you know what I mean.

So you could say this has all be a revalation to me so to speak.

Blessings.

;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 25, 2010, 06:51:30 AM
Quote from: "MJFAN7"

Hi MJFAN7!!

I think it is "We've had enough" not "Speechless"....

"This is SO big, and I'm still alive"........

;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sandythyme

August 25, 2010, 07:14:56 AM
Hi Guys:
Everyone of you inspire me....I needed to say that, cause that's how I feel.  Anyway, Michael taught me many things, to believe in God, to believe in myself and I have always from day one believed in him.  Last week I was feeling a bit down about of all this, I turned the computer on and said to myself come on TS, I need something from the bible today.  And sure enough that day was 8/19, our redirect was from the biblegateway Luke 8:17.  I wasn't surprised, I just knew.  I believe God is watching over Michael, TS and all of us.  I never felt this way before, but I do now.  This last year has been a spiritually growing experience.  I have a tiny bible sitting next to my computer that my old boss gave me 30 years ago.  He told me I would need it some day, so thanks Mr. Pease where ever you are I am enlightened.  This whole Elvis and Michael connection will turn out to be positive.  I know we will go through many twist and turns, but it will work out.  I feel it and I trust in it.  Take care, love to all....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 25, 2010, 07:18:09 AM
Quote from: "trublu"

I understand where you're coming from tru blu.  Some people can become very uncomfortable when the subject turns to religion and that's perfectly understandable if you're not that way inclined.  I think we're being asked to be open-minded and view things from all angles, rather than being "preached" to.  I'm not aligned to any religion but feel I am a spiritual person with a curious mind.  We all come from different backgrounds and are so unique in the way we view things, and I think that's why it's so wonderful that we've been brought together on a hoax death website.  Who would have thought?! It's a great adventure and all for L.O.V.E.  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

angel

August 25, 2010, 07:21:53 AM
From redirect 7/22:  "And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are called according to His purpose.  "What shall we then say to these things?  If God be for us, who can be against us?"
(Rom. 8:28,31)

Thank you, TS.  We are so blessed.  Michael and Elvis must both be excited about this bonus benefit to The Scenario!  Another example of God's great love for us and His perfect timing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 25, 2010, 07:38:41 AM
TS, Thank you So much for This Super redirect!  Also Thanks Sarahli!  :D

This thought of yours Sarahli has been on my mind as well.  The thought that anyone can carefully plan a story out, years in advance, and using media, internet, etc. can create a reality.

Michael said it before in that he fed stories to the media.  What does that do? It creates a reality for people.  How they see Michael.

Government can do that.  We want to raise taxes.  Let’s create a story of global warming (that no one can REALLY verify), back it up by scientific proof (or let’s just say it’s backed up by scientific proof) and say why it’s occurred and let’s create a solution that can only occur if we raise taxes.

The big question is what is truth? What are the lies in what we beLIEve?

We may never really know.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Sarahli

August 25, 2010, 08:11:16 AM
Quote from: "lilwendy"

This thought of yours Sarahli has been on my mind as well.  The thought that anyone can carefully plan a story out, years in advance, and using media, internet, etc. can create a reality.

Michael said it before in that he fed stories to the media.  What does that do? It creates a reality for people.  How they see Michael.

Government can do that.  We want to raise taxes.  Let’s create a story of global warming (that no one can REALLY verify), back it up by scientific proof (or let’s just say it’s backed up by scientific proof) and say why it’s occurred and let’s create a solution that can only occur if we raise taxes.

Thank you lilwendy happy to see that you had the same thought ;) . As you said in order to create any hoax of this scale I imagine that a lot of things and details have to be taken into account. It requires a lot of thinking and preparation and in advance that's why this thought came into my mind because Eliza's case for instance seems to be an important issue and entirely tied into the hoax so I was just wondering how come she happens to be Elvis' half-sister and that she had to go along a very long journey to find out ? This really can't be a coincidence it fits too perfectly the hoax timing and to me only God can do that.

This redirect means a lot to me because I asked God several times to tell me if He was really helping Michael with this hoax, I wanted to be sure and just yesterday I asked again and my prayer was precise I asked for that TS redirects to one of my post and it happens that it is precisely this post...I was speechless this morning.

Our world has been built upon a lot of lies and like Michael said the history books have been changed so we can't count on them to find out...we must keep investigating and questionning everything because the truth is not easy to find and can be hidden under several layers of lies, each time you remove a layer you think that you finally got the truth to only discover a new layer...it's not often the case but it happens. Let's comfort ourselves and just say that in the end the truth always prevails, it's true after all, and those who are looking for it with sincerity and honesty will find it and see it when revealed (I say that because some people are able to deny the truth unfortunately).

God bless you lilwendy.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

August 25, 2010, 09:12:10 AM
I believe in GOD.
GOD IS LOVE and LOVE IS EVERYWHERE ;)

I LOVE YOU ALL & GOD BLESS
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Be FREE and HAPPY.LOVE is the key.
You are just another part of me.
We are here to change the world.
~\(≧▽≦)/~

curls

August 25, 2010, 09:37:15 AM
Quote from: "Blondy"

Hi MJFAN7!!

I think it is "We've had enough" not "Speechless"....

"This is SO big, and I'm still alive"........

;)

I thought those lyrics were: 'It's up to me, and I'm still alive'.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

August 25, 2010, 10:28:20 AM
Sarahli might add that this accident (I say coincidence or God's work that these stories will now be very close) is the result of what must and some refuse to believe or accept. Sometimes planning is idealized, is wait and things do not always go as you wanted, the best life you can not buy and is usually there, life is full of unplanned things, these gifts that God gives us.
This story of Eliza, Elvis and Michael, the three, is the chronicle of an unplanned trip .. but welcome. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 25, 2010, 10:42:10 AM
Quote from: "Sarahli"
Quote from: "lilwendy"

Thank you lilwendy happy to see that you had the same thought ;) . As you said in order to create any hoax of this scale I imagine that a lot of things and details have to be taken into account. It requires a lot of thinking and preparation and in advance that's why this thought came into my mind because Eliza's case for instance seems to be an important issue and entirely tied into the hoax so I was just wondering how come she happens to be Elvis' half-sister and that she had to go along a very long journey to find out ? This really can't be a coincidence it fits too perfectly the hoax timing and to me only God can do that.

This redirect means a lot to me because I asked God several times to tell me if He was really helping Michael with this hoax, I wanted to be sure and just yesterday I asked again and my prayer was precise I asked for that TS redirects to one of my post and it happens that it is precisely this post...I was speechless this morning.

Our world has been built upon a lot of lies and like Michael said the history books have been changed so we can't count on them to find out...we must keep investigating and questionning everything because the truth is not easy to find and can be hidden under several layers of lies, each time you remove a layer you think that you finally got the truth to only discover a new layer...it's not often the case but it happens. Let's comfort ourselves and just say that in the end the truth always prevails, it's true after all, and those who are looking for it with sincerity and honesty will find it and see it when revealed (I say that because some people are able to deny the truth unfortunately).

God bless you lilwendy.

Goosebumps! Love you all!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal