Greetings from Austria
August 24, 2010, 03:07:24 PM
Obvious i can´t read some different things here so hello there MJ is the greatest human being around the World. He´s a genius and i missed him hope he comes back soon. :D  :)  ;)  :(  :mrgreen:  :oops:  :evil:  :twisted:  :lol:  :o  :D
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
KEEP THE FAITH IT IS ALL WITH L.O.V.E. HEAL THE WORLD MJ ALIVE AND WELL IN OUR HEARTS SOULS MINDS AND PHYSICALLY WE WILL SEE BELIEVE HOPE DIES AT LAST LOVE AND HOPE ARE VERY STRONG FORCES PEACE LOVE TO ALL

RK

Re: Greetings from Austria
August 24, 2010, 06:55:37 PM
Welcome warrior 999.
It is good to have you here with us.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 25, 2010, 04:44:27 AM
Hello  :) welcome!
i am from Austria ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

August 25, 2010, 05:08:49 AM
We have here also a Thread for German speakers  :)
(If you liked to visit us sometimes)

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
August 25, 2010, 05:28:39 AM
Welcome warrior999.....you will be at home here.  Glad you could join us...its all for L.O.V.E  xoxoxo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 30, 2010, 12:05:59 PM
Thank you all 4 ur kindly words here nice to have 2 of the big continent who sometimes ppl to mistake Austria with Australia and wondering where the cangoroos are in Austria and maybe where the aristrokrates the monarch the culture beautiful buildings and the oldest zoo in the world are lol :P  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  ;)  :D . So thank you so much and if u r wrestling fans like me hope u can have a ticket for the shows wich where there in july and august. Thank you maybe there coming more but if not i am happy that any one like u are posted here because someones even have non because they are new or likeelse.

So again thank u and hope that or faith in mike and his behaviour his return will come soon i miss him a lot even that on november in europe will come the first of his 10 albums from sony wich comes in the next 7 (mike´s no. misterious). And a special thank u to angelshadow from my country Austria, i `am glad that Austria have more than me as MJ´s Fan wich have faith + trust and believe he is still alive and will come back (hopefully this year, cause it´s hard to wait it hurts every day week month but i keep my faith open but if he don´t come back til 2012 end of the world????? I don´t know if he ever comes back but i believe we could be proud and happy that it wouldn´t be so long.

Cirque de Solei have announced something big and I could imagine he would be back and make that great things it would be definitly be the greatest show on earth and would going around the world so we in austria and u in australia have the chance to see him again like no one of us around the world have seen him before even that this is it have the potential but with cirque de solei in maybe combination with TII it would be great. god bless us and Mike all. :oops:  :D  ;)  :cry:  :oops:  :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
KEEP THE FAITH IT IS ALL WITH L.O.V.E. HEAL THE WORLD MJ ALIVE AND WELL IN OUR HEARTS SOULS MINDS AND PHYSICALLY WE WILL SEE BELIEVE HOPE DIES AT LAST LOVE AND HOPE ARE VERY STRONG FORCES PEACE LOVE TO ALL

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal