Re: The MJ-Hoax on russian TV!!
August 24, 2010, 12:53:52 AM
Yay this makes me happy!!! Finally finally finally this is starting to make sense to people. Hopefully this will start to happen all over the world and more people will become aware of it. Unfortunately, I think it is gonna take something huge (maybe the BAM) for people in America to see it and begin to understand because, I hate to say this, but we as a country are brainwashed and have been made as slaves to the munipulative media. But this does give me a ton of hope and I will sleep peacfully tonight.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MashMike

August 24, 2010, 04:18:35 AM
About Elvis-They just compared MJ's "death" with Elvis's, I must admit that at the end they were a little bit sarcastic, but i guess it' natural, they said that M.J. is supposed to hide in the same hotel with Elvis and with another one(i don't know who he is).That's all about the Elvis thing in that video.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

August 30, 2010, 09:32:51 AM
Quote from: "Do"
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
Quote from: "VeryLittleSusie"
Wow! This is cool!
And this Dave Dave - Mayor comparison of the eyes - 1:09 min of the video has finally convinced me thet Dave Dave was MJ! I've never seen that comparison before (I must have missed this)...

God, nobody has the eyes like these.... This is obvious...  :shock:

I haven't seen that comparison either. There is a comparison that isn't on this video of Michael I think in Moonwalker? and when he opened his eyes wide they were identical to DD (IMO).

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Also very good eye and other comparisons!!
I couldn't convince her this much with my comparisons there  ;)
We are different, this is why it's good that there are this many comparisons between "DD" and Michael. Everyone can find the one which really convince him/her.
VeryLittleSusie, I'm glad you finally found the right comparison  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions