Sarahli

Re: TIAI 8/20
August 20, 2010, 06:07:15 PM
You know I was thinking about something. I was imagining that Eliza was not Elvis' half-sister, that this story did not exist at all, and then asking myself how would Elvis "bam" ? I mean by that, what are the chances that Eliza happens to be Elvis' half-sister and that she discovers it at this special time. It doesn't seem to have been planned to fit in the hoax timing...maybe that God is giving a little help here.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

August 20, 2010, 06:52:10 PM
Quote from: "Sarahli"
You know I was thinking about something. I was imagining that Eliza was not Elvis' half-sister, that this story did not exist at all, and then asking myself how would Elvis "bam" ? I mean by that, what are the chances that Eliza happens to be Elvis' half-sister and that she discovers it at this special time. It doesn't seem to have been planned to fit in the hoax timing...maybe that God is giving a little help here.

It is an interesting thought Sarahli, the timing is indeed fortuitous; Eliza "story" started some years back (2000?) with 2008 appearing to be her "breakthrough" year with the re-opening of the  Vernon Presley estate.  
We have so many coincidences everywhere that it is difficult to know what is real versus what is "made for the hoax"; the boundary between "hoax" and reality is just getting increasingly blurred in my mind!   :?

With L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Let us dream of tomorrow where
we can truly love from the soul, and
know love as the ultimate truth at
the heart of all creation."

Glinda

August 20, 2010, 07:12:19 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Here the interview with Doctor Nick, have a nice read.

"We see in Elvis’s story and mine how people confuse perception with truth and information with fact, and form opinions based on hearsay that they refuse to let be challenged." (Dr. Nick)

Eh yes.. where did we hear that before? ( scratches head)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 20, 2010, 09:30:57 PM
Quote from: "Glinda"

Here the interview with Doctor Nick, have a nice read.

"We see in Elvis’s story and mine how people confuse perception with truth and information with fact, and form opinions based on hearsay that they refuse to let be challenged." (Dr. Nick)

Eh yes.. where did we hear that before? ( scratches head)

The quote by "Dr. Nick" above was the overall impression I got from reading the whole of the redirect.  
The lines between information and misinformation, honesty and duplicity, perception and reality have been blurred all the way through the hoax.  This is a learning curve for us and I believe we are being challenged to step outside our comfort zone and use our god-given intuition to see beyond the hype and have faith that the Truth is emerging, however slowly it may appear to us at the present time.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

suspicious mind

August 20, 2010, 09:37:18 PM
Quote from: "anewfan"
T.C.B
Taking care of business.

@glinda
I posted the pic for you. Great find! Notice the 7 stars.

Yes another seven again.. i have noticed it yes. Thanks for the copy and paste btw.
Coincedence? :roll:  :mrgreen:

Found something else about 7 stars.
Very illuminating..

and

ok you have got my attention. the tcb emblem. i was at graceland sometime between let's say 1986 and 1993. the tcb with lightning bolt symbol is on the lisa marie (airplane) the other stuff stars ect. is not there it is new. i might have or did have a pin. it was just tcb with the lightning bolt.i wonder when the other things were added?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
August 20, 2010, 11:38:57 PM
you guys are amazing
really proud of you all
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Glinda

August 25, 2010, 07:40:28 AM
Yes i posted about Dr Nick and TCB but today i stumbled upon another article on the worldwideweb (of lies)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 25, 2010, 09:57:56 AM
Now we know how they get Murray off the hook. I think its very interesting Murray's "lawyers" won the right  to re-examine "MJ body fluids" in court Monday. What do you bet the levels of lethal propofol will be inconclusive This Time Around in testing??? Then, it will be Murray's expert's results vs. the overworked county experts. Voila',  case is determined to be unproveable due to lack of propofol evidence and Murray will walk. It will be determined that MJ most likely did indeed "die" of  "heart failure". The fake death plan will be back on track and the world will be told MJ "died" cause his overworked, little heart could not stand the preparations for the fake concerts. Out with the crazy drug rumors and back on the legendary pedestal he goes.
     I still contend since Propofol is one of the rare NON -Controlled drugs ( "not illegal to have, take or administer") that Murray was never suppose to face any indictment/ trial . Just a slap on the wrist from a judge. It was never intended to go this far.( recall the big fight between CA. DA office and local LA detectives for nearly a week over possible charges? They nearly came to blows and ended up charging Murray the very least available. Max sentence is 4 years.) MJ.Inc. are stalling to let tempers settle and the story to grow cold. That way its easier to get BIG things like re-examining the "collected body fluids " pass folks who have moved on. Murray's check will just be bigger for his patience and time. Maybe even another expensive vacation thrown in for good measure???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

August 25, 2010, 10:50:00 AM
If the cause of "death" of acute intoxication Michael is propofol, as is that at this stage and after several hearings, and after the judge said that Murray could continue working as a physician (which no one sees it working), but could not use anesthetics, .. now the judge is not sure the test .... :?  8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Glinda

August 25, 2010, 02:31:54 PM

orly?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 25, 2010, 04:12:49 PM
Quote from: "anewfan"

oh I remember seeing this symbol in Graceland. I went to Elvis's house early this year and there's a room and that symbol is painted on one of the walls......by the way the house is gorgeous!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 25, 2010, 05:18:44 PM
Having clicked today; 8-25 and this says 8-20, I wonder why the timing is dbly off here.
My prayers today are with Michael, being that this marks 14 months today since that awful
and screwy day.

Elvis ?   whatever...I read much of his 1/2-sister's site & say whatever to that also.
Personally, I haven't had time to consider much relation btwn MJ & ELvis. My focus has been on Michael; as I continue to work to clear his name & attempt to unite fans; beLIEvers & non alike.  :|

I pray that Michael's need for privacy is respected now & upon his return, whenever that
may be. AND I pray for more empathy, respect & patience for him. as I also pray for Prince, Paris, Blanket, Mrs.Jackson & the rest of his family & close ones.
God's speed to Michael...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We need to give Michael a living legacy of true honor.
"Stand-up, stand-up" to clear his name.
Isn\'t this the least we can do for him ?

August 26, 2010, 01:57:00 AM
If Elvis had more kids..and because of his fame, and loss of fans, people were not supposed to know...
Perhaps Michael found out the truth.
Dont forget that managers (like colonel Parker and perhaps Joe Jackson) have great powers...specially for hiding events, facts etc that can hurt and damage the money machine.
And if there where kids born before a marriage, that really would hurt the Elvis nice boy image.
Sex before a wedding....that's not possible ;)
And surely not Elvis...he would never do that!
Sure...if you want to believe that story.
Money makes the world go round and paying a few bucks to a family with a baby is peanuts.
I never believed that Elvis had only 1 kid and that one was born exactly 9 months to date after the wedding with Priscilla.
That's impossible!
That must have been a set-up making Elvis the perfect husband.
Sorry Elvis if I am wrong.
And it would be a shame if the Jackson family did the same thing to their kids.
It's all for the money!
Chappie

PS
TCB...Elvis didn't take care of his business...Parker did....and Pricilla (Scientology) took over....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

August 26, 2010, 09:30:54 AM
Quote from: "GINAFELICIA"
OK.

So this was depressing.
So maybe i am wrong, but I understand from this that Elvis is dead.
Who wrote the post said the police representative saw his body.

What I see is the connection between Michael's case and Elvis' case.
Michael's "death" is like a copy of Elvis' death. Cocktail of drugs, Demerol, insomnia.

This resemblance is too accurate. Like it was planned to be exactly the same.

Even the date of death, Elvis on August 16 1977 (three 7s), Michael on June 25th with memorial on 07.07.2010 (three 7s again)....resembles too much to be just another coincidence.

like michael is telling his story. starting with what we were told and i imagine ending with revelations of the true story. the end results should go a long way to repair both reputations and wake people up to how long the media and others have been feeding us bull.

little church song from a while back: i went to the enimies camp and i took back what he stole from me. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal