No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

Re: Criss Angel - America's Got Talent
August 19, 2010, 10:20:06 AM
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
Quote from: "ice"
Quote from: "nefari"
I don't think the skull thingy looks at all like MJ BUT after watching Criss on Cribs the other night and seeing him showing all of that BeLIEve stuff at his Luxor residence and using the phrase This is It over and over and even having in the same episode Christian Audigere (or however you spell his name) showing large MJ hanging photos on his walls, I think something stinks big time about Criss and Christian too. They both know something and I stand by my belief that 02 MJ was Criss. Too many things popping up as huge red signals.
this one? i didnt se any large mj photos on his walls

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

This is all very interesting, really. The skull kind of reminds me of when Michael took his face off in the ghost video...I can see too where you'd see the resemblance in the  chin, cheekbones and crown.

I can see why Michael and Criss are friends. They seem to have similar interests, similar tastes in decor and a love of games. And, for those of you that saw that Crib episode, did anyone notice the plaque at the door of his dressing room? It reminds me of Michael's message at his memorial. Here is the picture.

Whoever made the comment about Criss being Michael at the 02...that's an interesting thought and I haven't heard that said before either. Should we try to figure out where Criss was at that exact time and if we can prove it wasn't him? Anything is possible...

What is the sign in the left?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

God gave a gift to the world when you were born;a person who loves and cares,who sees a person\'s need and fills it,who encourages and lifts people up,who spends energy on others rather than himself,who touches each life he enters & makes a difference in the world.May the love you have shown to others return to you multiplied.

~Souza~

August 19, 2010, 10:35:48 AM
Quote from: "ForTheTruth"
I watched the performance tonight as well :) .

[youtube:uopre3mn]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-03wrqZxjWM[/youtube:uopre3mn]

Cool performance, I love illusionism, but it highly frustrates me as well because I want to know how they do it.

And straightjacket escape? You must be kidding me!  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lisa marie presely quits la
August 19, 2010, 10:57:15 AM
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 19, 2010, 11:17:37 AM
Anybody know when Criss starting using/showing this skull? Is it something he had on the original Mindfreak episodes?  I have watched him for a long time and don't remember this skull in the earlier days.  
I have always believed Criss knows something or is involved with the whole thing.  The Believe website
has always intrigued me.  You can click on the the main photo to go to "listen" or "watch me" or " look closer"...they all have interesting things.  The music that plays reminds me very much of the Ghost video when they walk up the walls.....very Cirque btw.  
Is it me.....was the Believe show always promoted by Cirque du Soleil.......did the poster always say Cirque under it?  
Anyways, the skull is interesting...the eyes again.  

Blessings!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 19, 2010, 12:20:02 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"

[youtube:2147229l]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-03wrqZxjWM[/youtube:2147229l]

Cool performance, I love illusionism, but it highly frustrates me as well because I want to know how they do it.

HAHA! My thoughts exactly!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

August 19, 2010, 12:27:49 PM
I don't think the skull thingy looks at all like MJ BUT after watching Criss on Cribs the other night and seeing him showing all of that BeLIEve stuff at his Luxor residence and using the phrase This is It over and over and even having in the same episode Christian Audigere (or however you spell his name) showing large MJ hanging photos on his walls, I think something stinks big time about Criss and Christian too. They both know something and I stand by my belief that 02 MJ was Criss. Too many things popping up as huge red signals.

This is all very interesting, really. The skull kind of reminds me of when Michael took his face off in the ghost video...I can see too where you'd see the resemblance in the  chin, cheekbones and crown.

I can see why Michael and Criss are friends. They seem to have similar interests, similar tastes in decor and a love of games. And, for those of you that saw that Crib episode, did anyone notice the plaque at the door of his dressing room? It reminds me of Michael's message at his memorial. Here is the picture.

Whoever made the comment about Criss being Michael at the 02...that's an interesting thought and I haven't heard that said before either. Should we try to figure out where Criss was at that exact time and if we can prove it wasn't him? Anything is possible...

YES! The skull reminds me of Michael in the Ghosts video. A scary version of his face. I wouldn't be surprised at all if Michael's big BAM had something to do with Criss Angel. Disappearing acts.. maybe Criss will disappear and POOF- MJ  will appear :D

The shadow on Criss's BeLIEve poster looks a lot like MJ on the cover of This Is It... not to mention the rabbit..and Criss Angel's eyes.. they are just like Mike's on the cover of Dangerous. So many obviously connections...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

August 19, 2010, 12:43:50 PM
Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"
Quote from: "~Souza~"

[youtube:10jqsp4k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-03wrqZxjWM[/youtube:10jqsp4k]

HAHA! My thoughts exactly!

LOL! :lol:

After a year with the hoax there were a few times when i thought i might need one :?  :P .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]You can change the world, I can\'t do it by myself.
                                                         - Michael Jackson[/size]
[/b]

August 19, 2010, 11:59:15 PM
AGT is the only show I really watch because it's so darn entertaining- and I was so excited last night because I know all about the Criss and MJ connections from seeing peeps mention them all of the time late last year on the hoax boards. In fact, that's where we got the beLIEve phrase from! I noticed Criss' headband last night but just thought it was creepy, but yeah, Jaci, it does look like a scary version of MJ's face.

Holy cow, a red curtain and those eyes that look like the Dangerous cover! As for CA being the O2 dude, I don't really think it's possible because O2 Dude's nose was too small for CA's to fit- but Criss is the type who makes anything seem possible, maybe it is him somehow, LOL!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 20, 2010, 12:07:01 AM
Quote from: "vilte90"

What is the sign in the left?

I think he said it was the initials of his father who has passed away. His dad was a huge influence in his life.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

August 20, 2010, 06:39:59 AM
Quote from: "wishingstar"
 The Believe website
has always intrigued me.  You can click on the the main photo to go to "listen" or "watch me" or " look closer"...they all have interesting things.  The music that plays reminds me very much of the Ghost video when they walk up the walls.....very Cirque btw.
As for me, this music looks like on the begining of the MJ's anrealesed song "...scaryed the moon..." :?  But this is my opinion...
With love
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
God is quiet.... Because people accomplished a severe sin - in God doubted.....God punished with LOVE all, that we to learn to BELIVE being in torments...

nefari

August 20, 2010, 06:51:50 AM
I agree that Criss has a big Honker nose that would be hard to hide but he is the master of Illusion and with make up many things are possible. I still say 02 MJ was Criss and I would really like to know exactly where Criss was at that time of the 02 announcement/red curtain drama. Not just rumors either. I think this is a very valid trail to follow. Criss and Michael are very close in body type and size, close enough at least to work with and Criss has the chin and the swagger, especially on the Mind Freak TV show. Criss has large hands too and large feet. His voice is not harsh, he is soft spoken. The key here is Illusion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

Victor

August 20, 2010, 01:07:07 PM

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

nefari

August 20, 2010, 01:59:25 PM
Note the ILLUSION here. Upside down it looks like Michael and right side up it is Criss Angel.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
August 26, 2010, 05:12:03 PM
Ok, Last night I watched Mindfreak and I was blown away at all the MJ references! He has a new opening on his show and the first thing you see is a girl lying down on the grass just like the girl in Earth song.the next thing we see is Criss sitting in the back of a black limo wearing an MJ hat and sunglasses. Then we have Criss' new home called "Serenity" (in Vegas), which someone on the show says its a real "wonderland".We also see a scene where Criss is shopping for things for his home and it reminded me of the shopping trip Mj took with Bashir. here is the link to the first part of last nights show, watch and tell me what you think.

I get the feeling that Criss is much more involved with MJ than we thought. Criss has always said that what he does are illusions, but so many people believe its all real. This only goes to prove that we only see what we want to see! i think the same thing applies to this hoax, we see what we want and we perpetuate the hoax by believing most of what we see, when in reality, most of what we see is all illusion!
This brings me back to TS saying " Do you think for yourself" The mind is a very complex organ and we can manipulate it to see things when there really aren't there. I think we need to look more into Criss Angel.
On the next  sneak peek of next weeks episode, you hear at the end someone says "call an ambulance!" :shock: I wonder if Criss is going to have an accident?
I still wonder if maybe Criss will be the one to make Michael re-appear? Could this be the connection between the two?
Criss is a great "illusionist", but they are illusions. Either that or he is from out of this world and has come to earth to shock us all with his Magical powers! :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions