DoTopic starter

August 17, 2010 – Michael Jackson Know about Transitional?

The biggest Loan Michael’s estate has yet to deal with is the Barclay Loan for over $300 million. The estate has to pay this or get it refinanced by this fall or the Jackson Estate loses it’s share of the Sony/ATV and the Mijack Catalog. The deal with Sony for Michael’s unreleased songs for $250 million alone should be able to cover most of this. But the estate executors have no incentive to pay off this loan.

This is why:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I highly recommend you to read the blogs of Bonnie Cox, the comments and the archives because there is lots and lots of very valuable and thoroughly recheared information about Michael's business, about Sony, Branca, Dileo, Baschir, Sneddon, you name them. I'm reading the blogs for a few weeks now (I guess) and I'm so angry about the snake pit Michael was trapped in. Please, take time to read because then you will know
WHAT WAS/IS REALLY GOING ON
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

MJonmind

No wonder MJ had trouble sleeping. It must have felt like everywhere he went, he was dragging a ball and chain weighing a ton each, on each ankle. All the leeches and bloodsuckers hanging on him. Was anyone else's financial life so complicated as his was, and tangled mess. He needed a miracle or something. We'll have to stay tuned.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

it seems to me that just yesterday glenn beck was saying something about this barcley crowd being caught i guess essetially money laundering . sending money to people there were sanctions against or something. i didn't pay real close attention at the time.said all they got out of it was 300 million fine.(interesting amount) . said that was nothing compared to the weath they had.

also that july 13th date. remember the freaky scarry vedio a little while back. the guy said his birthday was july 13th i think.

my brains is so tired from al of this :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Quote from: "Do"

The biggest Loan Michael’s estate has yet to deal with is the Barclay Loan for over $300 million. The estate has to pay this or get it refinanced by this fall or the Jackson Estate loses it’s share of the Sony/ATV and the Mijack Catalog. The deal with Sony for Michael’s unreleased songs for $250 million alone should be able to cover most of this. But the estate executors have no incentive to pay off this loan.

This is why:

I highly recommend you to read the blogs of Bonnie Cox, the comments and the archives because there is lots and lots of very valuable and thoroughly recheared information about Michael's business, about Sony, Branca, Dileo, Baschir, Sneddon, you name them. I'm reading the blogs for a few weeks now (I guess) and I'm so angry about the snake pit Michael was trapped in. Please, take time to read because then you will know

Thank you for sharing this. It's been my personal belief that if the Estate lets that catalog go then Michael is probably dead or cannot defend himself. I'll read the information on the link. Thanks again.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

If indeed Branca takes it all for Michael ( never mind his own piece of the cake) what good would that do Michael, unless Michael is directing this masterplan from his grave, which would not surprise me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

DoTopic starter

Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
Quote from: "Do"

This is why:

Thank you for sharing this. It's been my personal belief that if the Estate lets that catalog go then Michael is probably dead or cannot defend himself. I'll read the information on the link. Thanks again.

Your welcome. It's sad that 'ordinary' people like Bonnie (and I don't mean this in a disrespectful way ofcourse) has to do this kind of investigations, and it's sad that powerful people and companies seems to get away with this shameless robbery, yet I'm happy that people like Bonnie put so much time and effort to put up a really thoroughly recheard blog. Go through the archives and you will find so much information, which, unfortunatly, sometimes really breaks your heart.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life: the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind."
Bertrand Russel

DoTopic starter

Quote from: "Emily Hutjes"
If indeed Branca takes it all for Michael ( never mind his own piece of the cake) what good would that do Michael, unless Michael is directing this masterplan from his grave, which would not surprise me.

Hi Emily,
I hope this is true, but sometimes I really begin to wonder.... :cry:
But....it sounds good, Masterplan!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Bertrand Russel

paula-c

There are many interesting things in this blog, thanks for posting Do
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Exactly when was Branca re-hired by Michael?  I can't find anything conclusive on this.  Seems to me he re-hired himself :roll:   and is getting paid hella well if I might add.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

CC

reading on... so much info there... :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

Quote from: "CC"
:roll:  :roll:  :roll:  don't you just love the eye rolling smiley :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  It makes some people so angry :lol:  :lol:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll: but it's so cute & devilish  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

CC

Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
:roll:  :roll:  :roll:  don't you just love the eye rolling smiley :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  It makes some people so angry :lol:  :lol:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll: but it's so cute & devilish  :mrgreen:

;)  :lol:  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

DoTopic starter

Quote from: "hesouttamylife"

;)  :lol:  :mrgreen:

No, it don't makes me angry at all! I assume your eyes are rolling because they're dizzy from reading all the info  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Bertrand Russel

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal