No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: TIAI 8/16
August 15, 2010, 11:13:01 PM
There's an article about Elvis's hair being sold (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login), the hair can be used as DNA sample from Elvis... right?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

August 15, 2010, 11:19:44 PM
know what just hit me. will have to be reserched but i am pretty sure elvis hair was dark blonde or light brown when he entered the army not black. in fact i don't think it was ever naturally black. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

August 15, 2010, 11:21:17 PM
just another thought. TS redirected this REALLY early today and I wonder if we're supposed to look out for more Elvis news from TMZ. since 16th's the 33rd 'death' anniversary, maybe we can expect some big clue! :D :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 15, 2010, 11:24:21 PM
Very interesting and look at this other strange "coincidence"... You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Hair of the gods: Locks from Elvis and Michael Jackson to go on sale

By strange coincidence, locks belonging to two of music's greatest stars go under the hammer this weekend

Steven Morris guardian.co.uk,    Tuesday 13 October 2009 11.38 BST

Michael Jackson in 1983, a year before his hair was burnt during a Pepsi commercial accident.

Photograph: Eugene Adebari/Rex Features

One clump is nice and thick and reasonably healthy looking; the second has most definitely been fire damaged.

But, bizarrely, locks that once belonged to Elvis Presley and Michael Jackson – the late kings, respectively, of rock'n'roll and – are up for auction this weekend.

Presley's hair, said to date from the 1950s, when an army barber cropped his famous mane, is going under the hammer in Chicago. Meanwhile, 12 strands of Jackson's hair, the legacy of the freak accident in 1984 when his artfullyarranged coiffure caught fire during filming for a Pepsi commercial, are up for grabs in London.

The strands of Jackson's hair were gathered up by Ralph Cohen, the advert's executive producer, who took off his coat to put out the flames.

Together with Cohen's account of the incident and a signed colour photo, the strands are to be auctioned on Saturday.

Jackson's hair is hot property – a company called LifeGem announced plans in July to craft diamonds and jewellery from Jackson's seared locks.

In his account, Cohen recalls how the pyrotechnics set the singer's hair on fire: "And then, as Michael on his cue, was supposed to come down the stairs, the explosion went off and the first thing I noticed was – he was about halfway down the stairs – and I noticed flame emanating from his hair.

"And it took me a moment to register what exactly was happening because there was so much lights and so many different things go on [sic] it was a little confusing but I noticed his hair was on fire and I immediately rushed out from my position.

"I pulled my jacket off as I was running and proceeded to, when I reached him, put it over his head."

At the time onlookers were amazed at the calmness of the 25-year-old singer. Some thought the accident was part of the act. But he suffered serious burns and needed hospital treatment.

Richard Davie, of International Autograph Auctions, is selling the hair and other artefacts at the Radisson Edwardian hotel at Heathrow airport in London.

He said: "This memorabilia has doubled in price since Michael Jackson died. Jackson has huge global appeal with collectors all around the world.

"Of all the things he has done, including dangling his baby from the window and sleeping in an oxygen tent, the hair-burning incident stands out.

"There will be lots of people who will want to buy these items as souvenirs and those who would like them as investments."

Presley's hair is one of around 200 items of memorabilia being sold at Leslie Hindman auctioneers, in Chicago, on Sunday. The items were from the collection of Gary Pepper, and Elvis superfan.

The Jackson strands are expected to fetch around £1,000. But reports suggest the clump of Elvis's hair could go for as much as $100,000 (£63,000), partly because of the idea that DNA could one day be extracted from the samples to produce a clone of the king.

guardian.co.uk © Guardian News and Media Limited 2010

Also JukeBox that was what I thought... ok this is exactly what TS wants, it's redirected to TMZ, watch an article show up to show that TS KNEW before something was posted to yet prove again that TS and TMZ are working together.

Just watch! :-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

August 15, 2010, 11:29:12 PM
Quote from: "JukeBox"
There's an article about Elvis's hair being sold (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login), the hair can be used as DNA sample from Elvis... right?

i may be wrong, but i think they need a full hair with root attached to peform  DNA analysis??

One other good find on that page is the example of Elvis' handwriting. Wasn't there a letter from "jesse"/"elvis" to someone? We should have another look at that perhaps, too?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
For All Time x x x

suspicious mind

August 15, 2010, 11:39:54 PM
this person talks about putting michael hair out with his jacket. didn't miko put it out with his hands?
and let's not forget the person coming out of the ambulance and the security  holding up their jacket.

i really need to go to bed imma goin'  nutty here :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

anewfan

August 15, 2010, 11:55:40 PM
I know many get irritated that we/I keep focusing on the hidden images, but you can't help but notice the HUGE MJ face in the hair. You can see his sunglasses, nose, and lips (his left profile). Anyone else see it?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Your true character is how you act when no one is looking.

suspicious mind

August 16, 2010, 12:02:19 AM
Quote from: "anewfan"
I know many get irritated that we/I keep focusing on the hidden images, but you can't help but notice the HUGE MJ face in the hair. You can see his sunglasses, nose, and lips (his left profile). Anyone else see it?

i think i might see it . now i know i need to go to bed!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

anewfan

August 16, 2010, 12:08:39 AM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"

It's definitely one of the more obvious "illusions" they've used. It is very obviously MJ! :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
August 16, 2010, 12:13:45 AM
Is today the anniverary of Elvis Presleys death ????  Of course it is...Thanks for the info.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

August 16, 2010, 12:49:07 AM

It's definitely one of the more obvious "illusions" they've used. It is very obviously MJ! :lol:

I can see what you are talking about too....

I am also wondering if this redirect is meaning watch for a story on Elvis to be posted on TMZ today (33rd anniversary of Elvis' "death") .....

Waiting and watching TS
 ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

anewfan

August 16, 2010, 12:53:34 AM
Quote from: "Adi"

I can see what you are talking about too....

I am also wondering if this redirect is meaning watch for a story on Elvis to be posted on TMZ today (33rd anniversary of Elvis' "death") .....

Waiting and watching TS
 ;)

I agree. I'm positive TMZ won't let us down! :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 16, 2010, 01:06:38 AM
I keep refreshing the page waiting for a new article lol. We have about an hour to go until its offically the 16th in California tho.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

anewfan

August 16, 2010, 01:14:17 AM
Quote from: "StrangerInCalifornia"
I keep refreshing the page waiting for a new article lol. We have about an hour to go until its offically the 16th in California tho.

I keep doing the same thing too, but it's 1:15 right now (my time) :D ......and I'm going to have to head to bed. I guess I will have a lot to read over my morning coffee!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal