suspicious mind

Re: Cussing & Swearing
July 13, 2010, 02:28:13 PM
i am wondering about something it is off topic but here goes. these rehearsal tapes are from which tour ? and are there rehearsal tapes available from any tours other than this one?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

July 14, 2010, 12:40:53 AM
Quote from: "alovesmichael"
Some argue that it wasn't actually Michael speaking in those Glenda tapes, so might have been someone else cussing, although I do believe Michael most likely swore but just not in public.

Really???? Nooooo way. I'd never heard that, and I don't believe it. I think it was him, I mean, he didn't say anything defaming or that he should be embarrassed about. They were just casual conversations with a friend that actually made him seem much more normal than anything we've seen portrayed in the media.  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

July 14, 2010, 06:01:11 PM
Quote from: "MJFAN7"
Quote from: "Missyb007"
Quote from: "Kirsche"
Quote from: "Missyb007"
Yesterday I saw a video it made me laugh real hard!
It was a video of a rehearsel of Michael the beginning he says":
"Now we're gonna give you.......*giggle*Jesus......*gigle* YEAH tha lord!"
haha! it made me laugh so hard!

aaaww could you post that? pleaase?

[youtube:398b7por]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ec3k-65E3wQ&feature=related[/youtube:398b7por]

at: 0:03 - 0:13 ;)

Lol hey everyone, michael takes it to the next step! he gives his fans JESUS! :D :lol: :lol:

in a round about way yes he has been doing that ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

MissG

July 14, 2010, 06:17:51 PM
Quote from: "Chamone"
During the 2005 trial some of his fans were mistreated and he really got mad, yelling 'No! No! Leave my fans alone! FUCK YOU!' I don't have the audio, but there's a vid where you can clearly see the words coming out of his mouth.

[youtube:3ob2uzga]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxYs4ENOLAE[/youtube:3ob2uzga]

It starts at 0.20, watch his face, this is a maaaaad man!

But look how gentle he puts his mother away <3 <3

Janet it´s also a "tuff cuki"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

August 04, 2010, 05:34:13 PM
mj giving the press what for... haha love it :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

August 04, 2010, 06:10:50 PM
i have not looked real hard to back it up but my daughter was telling me what a history or english teacher had told her about the finger.from what this person said it is from when bow and arrows were used. and the opponent would try to cut off the middle finger so a warrior couldn't pull the bow string. so after the battle they would put up their middle finger. i guess as sort of a show of victory. at least that is what i got from it. made me feel a little better about that particular gesture. :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 17, 2010, 02:23:27 AM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
i have not looked real hard to back it up but my daughter was telling me what a history or english teacher had told her about the finger.from what this person said it is from when bow and arrows were used. and the opponent would try to cut off the middle finger so a warrior couldn't pull the bow string. so after the battle they would put up their middle finger. i guess as sort of a show of victory. at least that is what i got from it. made me feel a little better about that particular gesture. :|

Trust me if he can tell someone to go to hell he can give the finger lol.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 18, 2010, 04:14:15 PM
Quote from: "ABeautifulMind"
Quote from: "suspicious mind"

Trust me if he can tell someone to go to hell he can give the finger lol.

I think so also...

Just like when the fans outside his hotel room in (Berlin????) I think were chanting "F--- the press, Michael is the best". Batshit didnt know what they were saying so he asked and Michael said they are saying F --- (But he spelt the letters out). He was just being polite. Iam sure in he was saying F-you in his head :). He sure seemed to agree with the fans!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Speechless, Speechless, That\'s how you make me feel!!!
I Love You now and forever Michael