TIAI August 13
August 12, 2010, 11:38:03 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Quote from: "newoldfan"
Whilst trying to find some more connections between Elvis and MJ to post on the Facebook Page, I discovered that Michael's Holmby Hills mansion where he "died" is literally a few steps away from Elvis's last Beverly Hills home and where Lisa Marie grew up.

I don't know how big this area is and I'm sure that a lot of stars live or have lived in Holmby Hills, and it's probably not hoax related, but this is still another uncanny coincidence!

[youtube:1huddh49]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzRZ6K_qPK0[/youtube:1huddh49]
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: TIAI 8/13
August 13, 2010, 12:00:52 AM
I remember at the beginning of the hoax it was mentioned that the Holmsby Hills mansion was either across the road from, or close to, a house Elvis once owned.  I remember thinking then that it was quite a coincidence, but now I think it was all pre-planned.  And correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't the Holmsby Hills mansion once belong to Sean Connery who, as we know, played James Bond 007?  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Serenitys_Dream

August 13, 2010, 12:22:55 AM
I would just like to point out that usually TS redirects to a particular post in a thread but this time the redirect is to the actual thread itself.

So is it the first post of the thread or the entire thread that we are supposed to be looking at?

Because the first post is:

michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=13241#p221358

and the entire thread address is the actual redirect, not a specific post in the thread.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 13, 2010, 01:08:15 AM
Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"
I would just like to point out that usually TS redirects to a particular post in a thread but this time the redirect is to the actual thread itself.

So is it the first post of the thread or the entire thread that we are supposed to be looking at?

and the entire thread address is the actual redirect, not a specific post in the thread.

Oh, did I post it wrongly  :oops:  
I'm really sorry, I don't usually post redirects because they happen in the middle of the night for me, but I just happened to be up and thought I'd have a look to see if we had a new redirect yet.
I don't understand where you get those post numbers from and which one is supposed to be the redirect!!  :?
Perhaps someone could re-post the redirect. Sorry!!! I feel really stupid now, I should have left well alone.  :oops:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

August 13, 2010, 01:21:56 AM
Quote from: "newoldfan"
Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"

Oh, did I post it wrongly  :oops:  
I'm really sorry, I don't usually post redirects because they happen in the middle of the night for me, but I just happened to be up and thought I'd have a look to see if we had a new redirect yet.
I don't understand where you get those post numbers from and which one is supposed to be the redirect!!  :?
Perhaps someone could re-post the redirect. Sorry!!! I feel really stupid now, I should have left well alone.  :oops:

No, you didn't post it wrong at all. No reason to feel stupid. It is posted correctly.

My question is just a general one, asking for opinions.

Is it the first post that we should be focusing on or the entire thread because the redirect went to the thread but not a particular post in the thread?

Did it go to the thread because the post of interest is the first or did it go to thread because all the posts are relevant?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

melody

August 13, 2010, 02:53:47 AM
I think it's the whole thread. Perhaps you've noticed too, but this isn't the first time TS has linked to the topic instead of an individual post; the most recent example I can think of is the August 4th redirect which led to the "Celebrity Mugshots---no MJ" topic instead of any one post in particular. Quite a few significant points were brought up so I'm not surprised.
Last Edit: August 13, 2010, 02:58:06 AM by melody
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 13, 2010, 02:57:19 AM
im waiting on tmz to post an article today about michael's home being haunted or something since its friday the 13th lol. or at least a post about his home in general. i think there should be some news today because joe has until today to refile the wrongful death papers.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 13, 2010, 04:10:00 AM
Great redirect TS.
Now we know that there is a link between the houses of Michael and Elvis.
Living across the street.
Biggest proof yet....what's next?
Chappie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

August 13, 2010, 04:13:33 AM
Anybody know who's living in Elvis's old house now? Just a thought!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

August 13, 2010, 06:35:11 AM
I remember this about the house too. Another "coincidence" to add to the list.

I also found Serenity's post interesting in that thread and what caught my attention is the fact that Elvis may also have faked his death to leave the "material" and be closer to the "spiritual".

"Elvis may have faked his death and given up all worldly possessions in an effort to make it into the Kingdom of Heaven."

I feel that Michael too wanted to put an end to his previous life style and even if he always was religious contrary to Elvis he still wants to give to the world publicly, I feel like he wanted a new start, a new beginning and live in total accordance with his deep beliefs. This is a new Michael coming.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Adi

August 13, 2010, 06:46:17 AM
I also remember this being brought up ages ago and sort of lost track of it in amongst all the other  "coincidences"....WOW!

V for Vendetta was on tele here a few nights ago......"there is no such thing as coincidence...only the illusion of coincidence"

8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

August 13, 2010, 07:41:37 AM
Quote from: "Sarahli"

I also found Serenity's post interesting in that thread and what caught my attention is the fact that Elvis may also have faked his death to leave the "material" and be closer to the "spiritual".

"Elvis may have faked his death and given up all worldly possessions in an effort to make it into the Kingdom of Heaven."

I feel that Michael too wanted to put an end to his previous life style and even if he always was religious contrary to Elvis he still wants to give to the world publicly, I feel like he wanted a new start, a new beginning and live in total accordance with his deep beliefs. This is a new Michael coming.

huh. wonder if the tunnel thing yesterday could be synbolic of a camel passing through the eye of a needle or however it goes?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Sarahli

August 13, 2010, 07:52:25 AM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
Quote from: "Sarahli"

huh. wonder if the tunnel thing yesterday could be synbolic of a camel passing through the eye of a needle or however it goes?

[7:40] Surely, those who reject our revelations and are too arrogant to uphold them, the gates of the sky will never open for them, nor will they enter Paradise until the camel passes through the needle's eye. We thus requite the guilty.
Sura - 7 The Purgatory

I don't know  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

August 13, 2010, 08:08:12 AM
Quote from: "curls"
Anybody know who's living in Elvis's old house now? Just a thought!

It looks to me like Elvis's old home on Carolwood Drive is "ALSO" up forsale unless Im reading it wrong!

Another coincidence, not used to USA realestate jargon, hope I am reading it correctly :oops:

:shock:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 13, 2010, 08:54:12 AM
Lol maybe theres a tunnel that goes between the two homes and Michael & Elvis are sitting there swapping stories or comparing notes...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions