larab

Re: FBI File 591 pages?
December 12, 2009, 06:22:20 AM
guys, let him think Michael is gay, so then he will continue to investigate. 8-)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 12, 2009, 07:51:43 AM
As Michael said "People think they know me but they don't". We only really know what the media has told us in the past. I *doubt* that he is gay (in fact, I think there's a very small chance of it being true), but it is a possibility.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I\'m only human

twitter.com/dexember_

Grace

December 12, 2009, 07:58:27 AM
Guys, this subject is NONE of our business as well as it is none of our business if any of us here is gay, bi, multi, non or whatever.

What you don't want discussed in public about you - don't even dare asking this question about any other.

I am ashamed these discussions don't stop and I am ashamed that so many still claim the right to their microscopic view on Michael.
Do you love him?
Let him be then.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

December 12, 2009, 08:01:11 AM
Quote from: "Mish1981"
Um, wait, this guy is actually entertaining the thought that MJ is secretly gay? What led him to this conclusion?
maybe because michael is so beautiful and he is maybe ugly :lol: no really what matter does it make if he is gay or not ,i dont think he is gay but it should not make a difference ,its just another way they are judging him
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 12, 2009, 08:30:10 AM
This is very strange, and very disturbing.  600 pages is an awful lot of information. Does anybody remember offhand how big the file was on John Lennon?  I have always believed that John's death was very suspicious, and I still hold that belief to this day.  No normal, rational person would have wanted him dead.

Incidentally ( I know we shouldn't discuss this), but I don't think Michael is gay, I think he's just very very shy.  It's pretty obvious to me he enjoys the company of women!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 12, 2009, 08:52:03 AM
i have difficulties  undertand this file...the First Impression come to me through all your replies is that this man want to find some certain evidence of gay theory of mj to be famous or rich overnight  .. :evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

lisap27

December 12, 2009, 09:03:29 AM
Quote from: "Grace"
Guys, this subject is NONE of our business as well as it is none of our business if any of us here is gay, bi, multi, non or whatever.

What you don't want discussed in public about you - don't even dare asking this question about any other.

I am ashamed these discussions don't stop and I am ashamed that so many still claim the right to their microscopic view on Michael.
Do you love him?
Let him be then.

have to agree with you on this one!! i don't think this has anything to do with anything to be honest!! just another invasion of his privacy.. true or not!!

sorry guys JMO..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 12, 2009, 09:29:11 AM
I will say this now for the record that I do not judge anyone. I do not ask questions regarding anyones sexual orientation because I don't care. It's a private matter. All I wanted to know was where this man got the impression that MJ was gay. Personally I don't care if he is, my love for him as a human being will not change. By all means don't speak as if you are ready to throw me at the lions, I have been following and participating in this forum and MJHD for months and have not said one nasty word about anyone or to anyone. I do have my dislikes and many disagreements but have not uttered one word on those because it is not my place. I have read a lot of nasty and hateful things in this forum as well as on MJHD, I don't think my love for MJ should be questioned when there are so many other things that can be pointed out. MJ's sexual orientation is not what I am here helping to investigate on.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~Mish~

"Breathe in waves of doubt, bitter in your mouth" - Toad The Wet Sprocket

lisap27

December 12, 2009, 09:53:03 AM
Quote from: "Mish1981"
I will say this now for the record that I do not judge anyone. I do not ask questions regarding anyones sexual orientation because I don't care. It's a private matter. All I wanted to know was where this man got the impression that MJ was gay. Personally I don't care if he is, my love for him as a human being will not change. By all means don't speak as if you are ready to throw me at the lions, I have been following and participating in this forum and MJHD for months and have not said one nasty word about anyone or to anyone. I do have my dislikes and many disagreements but have not uttered one word on those because it is not my place. I have read a lot of nasty and hateful things in this forum as well as on MJHD, I don't think my love for MJ should be questioned when there are so many other things that can be pointed out. MJ's sexual orientation is not what I am here helping to investigate on.

i don't think anyones answers have been directly at you.. its just peoples opinions.. like you said!!
this is a strange thread as it go's on about Michaels sexuality.. where's the HOAX investigation in that!! i don't think anyone intends to be nasty to anyone else!! well i don't anyway!!  :geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 12, 2009, 10:29:18 AM
The ONLY reason MJ's sexuality came up is b/c we/ I were investigating who Michael Petrelis is and why he was invoking the Freedom of Information Act. His reasons for doing so were written on his blog. I have no desire to discuss Mj's sexuality. It was a hoax investigation b/c we/I wanted to find out who was requesting the information (MJ's FBI file).  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CC

December 12, 2009, 12:32:58 PM
ALL THIS GARBAGE.... :twisted:  :evil:
I WANT TO READ MOONWALK, NOT THIS GARBAGE OF FBI FILES, AND I CAN'T FIND IT IN SPANISH, BTW THAT'S MY LANGUAGE! I DON'T WANT TO RED MORE GARBAGE!!! I WAN'T THIS BOOK IN SPANISH AND I CAN'T FIND IT... :cry: IF SOMEONE KNOWS... BIG THANK YOU! ;)

BTW, MAYBE THIS IS MORE INTERESTING AND FUN AND GOOD FOR OUR PLANET... READ IT, PLEASE! ;)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

December 12, 2009, 01:35:58 PM
Anyone can invoke the Freedom of Information Act. I did so years ago to get Elvis' FBI files, which I still have. And I requested MJ's too and I'm waiting for them now. I don't know why that Petrelis guy wants them, but his desire to get them isn't original or unique. Anyone can do it, (I am proof of that).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.  ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

(Translation = Just because I might disagree with you does not mean I\'m attacking you.)

December 12, 2009, 02:36:33 PM
Quote from: "Christiana"
Anyone can invoke the Freedom of Information Act. I did so years ago to get Elvis' FBI files, which I still have. And I requested MJ's too and I'm waiting for them now. I don't know why that Petrelis guy wants them, but his desire to get them isn't original or unique. Anyone can do it, (I am proof of that).

Right - that's why the Act was passed. The difference is this guy had an agenda w/ a sexuality slant in making his request. Now we know who (and per his blog most likely why) this person requested info. Moving on... I'm curious what are in the files. Would love to hear when you receive them.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 12, 2009, 02:46:46 PM
Quote from: "Freeze Frame"

Right - that's why the Act was passed. The difference is this guy had an agenda w/ a sexuality slant in making his request. Now we know who (and per his blog most likely why) this person requested info. Moving on... I'm curious what are in the files. Would love to hear when you receive them.

Would love to know it too-is the writer gay? Just wondering because he seems to be stuck on a gay theme...the rabbi said Michael was very much straight. I don't trust him as far as his intentions go...but I think if MJ had been gay somehow the rabbi would have figured that out-lol. Dont start yelling at me now :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Love you more...forever

December 12, 2009, 06:06:44 PM
Quote from: "Freeze Frame"

OK, thanks. I didn't read that entire first post...just saw the basic about some blogger requesting the file. The guy is clearly an idiot. I never understand why anyone could think MJ is gay. But I don't try to figure out the those people because they are just a waste of time. I do wish they'd leave MJ alone though and quit the smear campaign against him.

Not sure when the files will arrive. I imagine it takes awhile to make copies of almost 600 pages. It took quite awhile to get Elvis' when I got those years ago. I am mostly interested to see what kind of information is in them. Most of the Elvis files were so unimportant--nothing earth-shattering in there at all. And a lot of stuff is redacted in FBI files too (hidden/blacked out), because there are certain things they simply have no legal requirement to divulge; and some of it is things like addresses, phone numbers, etc too. At any rate, it will be interesting to see what info is there. I will definitely post what information I find once it arrives! :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.  ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

(Translation = Just because I might disagree with you does not mean I\'m attacking you.)