mjboogieTopic starter

Hide and Seek
December 13, 2009, 07:28:06 PM
OK. ... I guess I am just having a moment. But I kinda feel like we have clues coming,,,, but not as many as we have had over the past couple of months. To me it is still very amazing that there are still things (meaning clues ) coming out after 6 months of MJ being gone! I will just ask this (and it is literally driving me crazy). Do you all really and truly (no doubts) believe that MJ could pull this off ? If you do believe he can really pull this off do you really and truly feel he will return. I am trying to see how many negatives versus positives on this. I know he is hiding, but what makes you feel he will return? the reason I am asking this is because have any of you stopped to think about #1 The media's reaction? #2 The legalities for MJ#3 The fans reactions.
I am in a tug of war on this because one part of me feels that he is still here. What kind of life is it for MJ right now? Just think, he cant go out.... if he does he has to be very well disguised. What about the kids? When does he see them? Who is he staying with? I know he watches the news! Sees all of the interviews on him people (that he thought was his friends coming out with all kinds of stories). I wonder how he feels! He probably is quite bored being shut in right? And the estate (legally he would be in trouble right?) THe bottom line is I am searching for a little uplifting in this (and I am not leaving the site) But COULD MJ REALLY PULL THIS OFF AND RETURN? OR IF HE DOESN"T COME OUT COULD HE REALLY PULL THIS OFF WITHOUT BEING DISCOVERED? Has he given up on finding his true love? If the world thinks he is gone then he can't date anymore!  Could he live in solitude forever. WOuld the judge not throw the book at him. HElp ME (BTW I LUV YOU GUYS I AM JUSt sad :(  :(
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Hide and Seek
December 13, 2009, 07:37:51 PM
I'm not sure he's 100 % alive too .. buT let's keep the faith .. time will reveal the truth ..  ;) .. we just have to wait and see ..
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You gave me strenght when I wasn\'t strong ..
You gave me hope when all hope was lost ..
You open my eyes when I couldn\'t see ..
Thank you for everything, Michael ..
ILYSM !