thanks for seeing the cat  :lol:  :lol:  i feel so much better today  :lol:  :lol:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

Quote from: "GirlInTheMirror"
I just noticed something, and although I know it might have no importance at all, I thought I´d share.

On this pic from the memorial, I noticed the background:

And this is what a star looks like when its born:

I thought it was interesting

(although stars look similar when they "die", this fitted better).

This is beautiful ! I changed my avatar with a picture representing birth of stars I found these kind of pictures so deep and also because my real name means cluster of stars. Thank you for sharing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Astronomers have found unexpected rings and arcs of ultraviolet light around a selection of galaxies, four of which are shown here as viewed by NASA's and the European Space Agency's Hubble Space Telescope. Image credit: NASA/ESA /JPL-Caltech/STScI/UCLA
Title this 'Zombie Galaxies' or 'Night of the Living Galaxies.' Astronomers have found mysterious, giant loops of ultraviolet light around old, massive galaxies, which were presumed to be "dead," and these galaxies seem to have come back to life. Somehow these "over-the-hill galaxies" have been infused with fresh gas to form new stars that power these truly gargantuan rings, some of which could encircle several Milky Way galaxies.
Click to continue…

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "2good2btrue"
Astronomers have found unexpected rings and arcs of ultraviolet light around a selection of galaxies, four of which are shown here as viewed by NASA's and the European Space Agency's Hubble Space Telescope. Image credit: NASA/ESA /JPL-Caltech/STScI/UCLA
Title this 'Zombie Galaxies' or 'Night of the Living Galaxies.' Astronomers have found mysterious, giant loops of ultraviolet light around old, massive galaxies, which were presumed to be "dead," and these galaxies seem to have come back to life. Somehow these "over-the-hill galaxies" have been infused with fresh gas to form new stars that power these truly gargantuan rings, some of which could encircle several Milky Way galaxies.
Click to continue…

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
This sounds interesting... Especially that the galaxies seemed to have come back to life.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions