~Souza~Topic starter

TIAI August 11
August 11, 2010, 01:18:15 AM
Redirecting to: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Quote from: "angel"
I think Michael has been aware of the Elvis hoax for years and I believe the link with them is far stronger than any of us have imagined.  I believe they are in collaboration and are both asking God for guidance and giving
Him the glory for what is being accomplished.  JukeBox touched on this in an earlier post and I think we have to take every aspect into consideration.  This is also just my opinion.  Yes, Michael is very independent and out of almost everyone's league of thinking, but there still seems to be a comfort level he prefers, kind of like a security blanket, of getting feedback or affirmation from those few he trusts that what he is doing is the right thing.  I can see the partnership with Elvis in this as part of that safety net.  It gives him confidence and reassurance in this adventure, which must be both exciting and a little intimidating once he got past the planning and actually did this.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

Re: TIAI 08/11
August 11, 2010, 03:53:18 AM
Very true angel. It must be exciting and stressful at the same time for Michael because what he's doing is just...big when you realize. When he'll be "back" he'll attract a lot of attention from around the world and be the main focus (hope I'm no adding to the stress  :D ) and having support from Elvis Presley ! (and certainly other people) must reassure him greatly.

Michael can also count on the Army of Love to be by his side.  

Sending you much much strength and courage Michael (you already have them in reality), you really are not alone we are here with you in this adventure ! God bless you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

rasyte

August 11, 2010, 04:58:28 AM
yep Michael   ;)  we always with you ! with a pure love in our hearts !  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[size=85]
Nothing good ever comes easy      
All good things come in due time                
Yes it does      
You gotta have something to believe in            
I\'m telling you to open your mind
[/size]

curls

August 11, 2010, 05:14:31 AM
Angel's post was very down-to-earth and realistic. We are always on about MJ's genius mind and raising him up on a very high pedestal, but angel looked at his situation from a gentler position. Just imagine for a moment if YOU had done what MJ has done, and were in his situation now.  A very scary place to be if you don't want to stay 'dead' but actually want to come back. Imagine all the thoughts and worries you'd be having about what people's reactions would be.  You could definitely use some major support and reassurance.  I sincerely hope MJ feels he has it, from Elvis, from his family and others in on the hoax, and indeed from us too. I wish I could give him a simple hug right now - hopefully he's getting plenty of those already though!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 11, 2010, 09:05:04 AM
Quote from: "curls"
You could definitely use some major support and reassurance.  I sincerely hope MJ feels he has it, from Elvis, from his family and others in on the hoax, and indeed from us too. I wish I could give him a simple hug right now - hopefully he's getting plenty of those already though!

+1  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

August 11, 2010, 10:25:07 AM
Michael has our full support of all of us here, more than ever we are with you with all our strength, support, encouragement and love, that in this way never feel alone! love you!, strength and love :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

RK

August 11, 2010, 10:30:40 AM
We're all here waiting MJ and on your command we begin.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sk2001

August 11, 2010, 10:56:14 AM
just a quick question: has it been proved that Elvis is alive or is that a speculation based on Eliza? did I miss that part?

Quote from: "~Souza~"

I think Michael has been aware of the Elvis hoax for years and I believe the link with them is far stronger than any of us have imagined.  I believe they are in collaboration and are both asking God for guidance and giving
Him the glory for what is being accomplished.  JukeBox touched on this in an earlier post and I think we have to take every aspect into consideration.  This is also just my opinion.  Yes, Michael is very independent and out of almost everyone's league of thinking, but there still seems to be a comfort level he prefers, kind of like a security blanket, of getting feedback or affirmation from those few he trusts that what he is doing is the right thing.  I can see the partnership with Elvis in this as part of that safety net.  It gives him confidence and reassurance in this adventure, which must be both exciting and a little intimidating once he got past the planning and actually did this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

August 11, 2010, 11:03:54 AM
Quote from: "sk2001"
just a quick question: has it been proved that Elvis is alive or is that a speculation based on Eliza? did I miss that part?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

August 11, 2010, 11:29:08 AM

Eliza has DNA proof that Elvis is alive. The fact that the Vernon Presley Estate is re-opened for the first time ever says a lot, it must mean she really had something significant to show the court.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 11, 2010, 12:20:35 PM

personally i think its all still just speculation nothing has been proven yet. if it was a known fact that elvis was alive dont you think that the media would be all over it by now. this is jmo although i know that others dont agree.

l
Him the glory for what is being accomplished.  JukeBox touched on this in an earlier post and I think we have to take every aspect into consideration.  This is also just my opinion.  Yes, Michael is very independent and out of almost everyone's league of thinking, but there still seems to be a comfort evel he prefers, kind of like a security blanket, of getting feedback or affirmation from those few he trusts that what he is doing is the right thing.  I can see the partnership with Elvis in this as part of that safety net.  It gives him confidence and reassurance in this adventure, which must be both exciting and a little intimidating once he got past the planning and actually did this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

August 11, 2010, 02:23:53 PM
TS seems to have a schedule for picking the posts for redirects. He's on a specific trajectory course to BAM! It's an honor to be chosen, maybe Michael saying Thanks for the support.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

August 11, 2010, 04:40:20 PM
Quote from: "MJonmind"
TS seems to have a schedule for picking the posts for redirects. He's on a specific trajectory course to BAM! It's an honor to be chosen, maybe Michael saying Thanks for the support.

That would be great to know if Michael is really reading our posts I so want him to know how much I support him in this, from the bottom of my heart really...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

August 11, 2010, 05:26:47 PM
Quote from: "Sarahli"
Very true angel. It must be exciting and stressful at the same time for Michael because what he's doing is just...big when you realize. When he'll be "back" he'll attract a lot of attention from around the world and be the main focus (hope I'm no adding to the stress  :D ) and having support from Elvis Presley ! (and certainly other people) must reassure him greatly.

Michael can also count on the Army of Love to be by his side.  

Sending you much much strength and courage Michael (you already have them in reality), you really are not alone we are here with you in this adventure ! God bless you.

This is very true! +1

It makes a lot of sense for Mike to have some support from Elvis on this,  I think it will have a big impact in the way the news is reported and how the general public react to it; and I totally understand why Mike would want us to be supportive of the Elvis connection.  
Accepting the Elvis is alive statement, has however been my biggest hoax challenge to-date and I am still finding it very difficult; I guess that Faith is about believing without seeing and this is what we need plenty of, to continue our way through this great adventure. Courage and Strength come from having Faith.

With L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Let us dream of tomorrow where
we can truly love from the soul, and
know love as the ultimate truth at
the heart of all creation."

August 11, 2010, 06:29:09 PM
Right from the start of the hoax I felt Elvis was involved.  Now it's wonderful to have my gut feelings confirmed.  I am in awe of these two gifted men who, together, will be able to bring about a shift in global consciousness.  They will stand united before the world's media and even the most cynical and hard-hearted amongst them will be forced to have a rethink and see things in a different light.

I can't wait to see it all unfold.   Michael and Elvis - we love you!  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal