MashMike

Re: Letter from Michael? Karen responds.
August 18, 2010, 02:29:43 AM
i agree with Souza, anyone who is rather experienced can copy the handwriting, it's obvious that many fans tried to do it and if anyone tries really hard he can do it,we have come across to many MJ's "letters"  with his own "handwriting" which appeared to be fake so there is not a 100% proof that it's MJ's letter and i highly doubt that the woman who was MJ's soulmate for many years will reveal that letter to a tabloid knowing what they have done to him,about Karen-cannot stand her anymore, she appears to be extremely agressive and jealous of anyone(women) realted to MJ, i don't trust her, to me shes just an attention-seeker who was just obsessed with Michael.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

August 18, 2010, 07:55:57 AM
ok..don't know if it's related, but i have rushka bergman (mj designer) on twitter. she tweet something strange about a letter...

This cuts very deep but the assistance and love from my friends and family have helped as well as emails from you.
about 9 hours ago via web

Reply Retweet .   It disturbs me that personal letters were taken from me and posted on the Internet. Some things should be sacred and private.

i tHought it was interesting....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

finfin

August 18, 2010, 09:49:45 AM
Quote from: "katooooooo"
ok..don't know if it's related, but i have rushka bergman (mj designer) on twitter. she tweet something strange about a letter...

This cuts very deep but the assistance and love from my friends and family have helped as well as emails from you.

Reply Retweet .   It disturbs me that personal letters were taken from me and posted on the Internet. Some things should be sacred and private.

I think it does sound interesting as do her previous tweets in June:
   Tomorrow marks one year since my spectacular friend, Michael Jackson, left. He is with me always.
4:04 AM Jun 25th via web
Reply Retweet    Remember to expect the unexpected
9:58 PM Jun 17th via web
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Consciousness expresses itself through creation. This world we live in is the dance of the creator." Michael Jackson

Datroot

August 18, 2010, 09:56:01 AM
At least she says he left and not 'died'.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

August 18, 2010, 10:17:52 AM
Quote from: "Datroot"
At least she says he left and not 'died'.

Well another time she said "MICHAEL IS DEAD, DEAL WITH IT!"

Seems she always wants attention by speaking in riddles but when she gets the attention she gets angry.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

finfin

August 18, 2010, 11:57:17 AM
@jacilovesmichael
Sorry to be confusing but the tweet being referred to is from Rushka Berman, please see my post in reply to Katooooooo, who thought her tweets were interesting regarding some personal letters.

by finfin » Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:49 pm

katooooooo wrote:

Reply Retweet . It disturbs me that personal letters were taken from me and posted on the Internet. Some things should be sacred and private.

Tomorrow marks one year since my spectacular friend, Michael Jackson, left. He is with me always.
Reply Retweet Remember to expect the unexpected
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Consciousness expresses itself through creation. This world we live in is the dance of the creator." Michael Jackson

Serenitys_Dream

August 18, 2010, 01:30:35 PM
Quote from: "finfin"
@jacilovesmichael
Sorry to be confusing but the tweet being referred to is from Rushka Berman, please see my post in reply to Katooooooo, who thought her tweets were interesting regarding some personal letters.

by finfin » Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:49 pm

katooooooo wrote:

Reply Retweet . It disturbs me that personal letters were taken from me and posted on the Internet. Some things should be sacred and private.

Reply Retweet Remember to expect the unexpected
This isn`t a verified account and was only created in March. It could be her or it could be someone using her name.The letter was supposedly released by the woman who had possession of it, the woman who claims it was written to her, and it was not leaked to the press.
In my opinion, it seems that it may be someone playing on this twitter account once again.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

finfin

August 18, 2010, 01:54:32 PM
@Serenitys_Dream
Good point,  it seems there are a lot of dubious accounts on Twitter and people playing mind games
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 18, 2010, 02:16:38 PM
Hello~!!

Yes it could be that the hand written is not Michael's,but I noticed something else on this video with Pearl.And I noticed that the people who left comments on youtube didnt saw also.In the bigining and after she finished reading the letter Pearl says:

LETTER WRITTEN BY:
MICHAEL JOE JACKSON

Love you all!!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

August 18, 2010, 09:38:17 PM
Quote from: "applehead250609"
Hello~!!

Yes it could be that the hand written is not Michael's,but I noticed something else on this video with Pearl.And I noticed that the people who left comments on youtube didnt saw also.In the bigining and after she finished reading the letter Pearl says:

LETTER WRITTEN BY:
MICHAEL JOE JACKSON

Love you all!!!!!
Pearl doesn't have any more information than the rest of us in this matter. Her sources are us and the same one's we have, the media, statements and interviews of friends and family, these forums etc.. When she has had an opportunity to speak with anyone who knows Michael or his family she never asks them "tough" questions at all.
Makes you wonder...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjboogie

August 19, 2010, 08:07:03 AM
I was kinda thinking that he quite possible could have been dating Ruska Bergman? Is there any way we could at least debunk this...see if she does have a verified account?  :? Do we have a picture of the lady who claims the letter was written to her?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 19, 2010, 10:48:05 AM
:shock:  :D  What a kind of story  :)

First we'd a unknown newspaper talking with an unknown woman about a letter. Letter was published by an unknown poster on an MJ Board. OK :roll:

Next a member of an unknown MJ Board claims she's the "One". For a pitty her laptop was hacked and an unknown stole the letters (why on Earth she had by mail send loveletters save in a computer file. Did she really scann loveletters into files? :shock:  How romantic :lol:

And now an unknown twitter member using a real name  try to  make us believe that she'sfinaly the One.   :?

It's a little bit much "unknowings" in this story  for my taste.:lol: :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

August 19, 2010, 10:56:46 AM
Quote from: "miranda"
:shock:  :D  What a kind of story  :)

First we'd a unknown newspaper talking with an unknown woman about a letter. Letter was published by an unknown poster on an MJ Board. OK :roll:

Next a member of an unknown MJ Board claims she's the "One". For a pitty her laptop was hacked and an unknown stole the letters (why on Earth she had by mail send loveletters save in a computer file. Did she really scann loveletters into files? :shock:  How romantic :lol:

And now an unknown twitter member using a real name  try to  make us believe that she'sfinaly the One.   :?

It's a little bit much "unknowings" in this story  for my taste.:lol: :lol:
I agree with you 110%. Nothing here is based on facts, nothing has been proven as real, fanfiction as has already been said in the thread. Provide evidence, link the story, show the original letter, name the source and provide proof, dates, photos etc. otherwise it's just another "story" without any substance.

Cheers to the unknown! 8-)  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 19, 2010, 11:09:24 AM
Quote from: "mjboogie"
I was kinda thinking that he quite possible could have been dating Ruska Bergman? Is there any way we could at least debunk this...see if she does have a verified account?  :? Do we have a picture of the lady who claims the letter was written to her?

the account is not verified, but seem legit...Her previous post was about clothes collections. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

August 19, 2010, 11:19:02 AM
Quote from: "katooooooo"
Quote from: "mjboogie"

the account is not verified, but seem legit...Her previous post was about clothes collections. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Sorry that doesn't make the account legit at all. I could create an account and say I was someone, tweet a few things that may be relevant to that person etc but I still wouldn't be them. Unless the account is verified, it could be anyone.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions