Letter from Michael? Karen responds.
August 10, 2010, 04:52:40 PM
Someone asked Karen in twitter about this letter:

Why did you take away your love, the same love that made me unable to speak and made me forget my manners, the love that saved me?
Tell me, did I come to short? Wasn't I enough? Have I done or said something wrong?
I believe in miracles and (black line) angels. I know you escaped through heaven's gates to enlighten me.
I believe in faith, deep inside I feel that nature has bounded us.
I have seen nothing but misery in my life until (black line)
All those years I have been seeking to give while I only desire now to receive from you.
Your heart commanded me to follow while my soul was hurt and my mind confused.
I allowed you to take possesion of my feelings. In return, I loved, obeyed and honoured you beyond words.
I revealed myself to you in ways from which I thought they were impossible.
I saw and still see you as my soulmate, as my wife and as the mother of my fourth child.

This was her response:

# wingheart

Re:letter. If authentic, it is none of our business. If fake, who cares? about 5 hours ago via Twitterrific

# wingheart

@popcorncandys it appears to be similar to his handwriting, but I have no way of authenticating for you.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

According to another forum, (copy and paste - i dont have the link to the article or where this article has come from:

it's a newspaper article, claiming to have spoken with a previous girlfriend of Michael, who could "prove" this with a love letter
The title is We're getting the facts right. Is this the prove that J**o was not gay?
Former girlfriend shows proof.

The writer asks why she comes forward while she wants to remain anonymous.
She tells she is tired of the lies and the filthy press. She wants the world to see and know Michael for who he really was. She is not looking for publicity or money.
She tells he always was a loving person, very sweet, always concerned, nervous type, cared for and wanted to save the entire world.
She refused to answer to intimate questions concerning their relationship, if they had sex etc.
She says people who accused him from all these bad things should go straight to prison or hell.
She says they broke him, hurt him so much, he was lost when she met him the first time. He feared to trust.
She also tells about how much he loved the fans, how much they meant to Michael, how much he talked about the fans and how he missed the fans during the years he was gone. Then she talks about Michael and children, that he lived for children. There is also a part about Neverland. She never went there. She never asked Michael to go there with her. She did view pictures of Neverland from before the accusations.

That is the article in short. No much news.
Next weekend is part 2 of the story and they promise the continue of the letter!
At the end it says that the lady refused money for the interview and her name and intimate details in the letter have been removed to keep her anonymity.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Letter from Michael? Karen responds.
August 10, 2010, 05:00:13 PM
I does look like MJ's scribbles as i like to call them
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Speechless, Speechless, That\'s how you make me feel!!!
I Love You now and forever Michael

August 10, 2010, 05:01:22 PM
Where is this letter from? Sorry for the stupid question. It looks very much like Michael's handwriting to me.

Forget it, now I know. I would like to see that article, though.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

If you'd only come to me, my heart wouldn't be full of sorrow
But now all I can do is hope and pray that you'll come to me
tomorrow

August 10, 2010, 05:05:43 PM
Quote from: "Bee Bee"
Where is this letter from? Sorry for the stupid question. It looks very much like Michael's handwriting to me.

Forget it, now I know. I would like to see that article, though.

I found it on twitter and then noticed it on another forum...   and thats the explanation another person has posted.  Its a magazine article from somewhere, but dont know where.

EDIT..  apparently its going around facebook but originated from here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

August 10, 2010, 05:17:03 PM
OMG, that´s a beautiful letter  :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

August 10, 2010, 06:17:04 PM
Wow, that really looks like MJ's handwriting!!  The fact that he talks about a "fourth child" means that he'd already had his 3 children when he wrote this... I find this line quite striking:

I saw and still see you as my soulmate, as my wife and as the mother of my fourth child.

"I SAW and STILL see you as my soulmate"... Strong words... Somehow I doubt MJ would say this to a random girlfriend, especially in his later years?!  And his previous 3 sentences allude to a relationship that lasted for a while, not something casual... Hmm, very intriguing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hazzely

August 10, 2010, 06:50:13 PM
Why is everyone coming up with everything after his "death" ?????

They had to do this before! YES KAREN, you too!

Getting pissed already!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
August 10, 2010, 07:02:33 PM
It looks like it has been writted inside a book cover or something to that effect...

The other page on the left, has printed text......
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Disco

August 10, 2010, 07:08:45 PM
# wingheart

Re:letter. If authentic, it is none of our business. If fake, who cares? about 5 hours ago via Twitterrific

That woman Karen Faye is so jealous of any other woman that was around Michael, She says its none of our business and yet she speaks of Michael's business all the time.....

What would bother her is that she knows nothing about it  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Its All For L.O.V.E

August 10, 2010, 07:10:13 PM
Well, if Omer is really his son, that would make Blanket the fourth child & this a letter to his mother of whom MJ said he'd had a relationship & then changed his story & said she was a surrogate to maintain her privacy & keep her identity concealed. This could be to prove they were more than that & that he may have been married again, secretly which of course is none of our business but interesting & sweet nonetheless. I would love to know that he had love in his life, REAL, honest love. & what a sweet letter, only Michael could write such beautiful things straight from his heart like this :mrgreen:

As for Karen, what I think bothers her is it's NOT to her! smh.  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

August 10, 2010, 07:34:03 PM
The handwriting looks forced, as if someone is trying to copy something. Look at the y's, I see 4 different versions already. Let's see how long it will take for her to file a claim that she is Mike's Baby-Momma and wants to see some $$$$...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 10, 2010, 07:37:33 PM
Quote from: "teine21"
Well, if Omer is really his son, that would make Blanket the fourth child & this a letter to his mother of whom MJ said he'd had a relationship & then changed his story & said she was a surrogate to maintain her privacy & keep her identity concealed. This could be to prove they were more than that & that he may have been married again, secretly which of course is none of our business but interesting & sweet nonetheless. I would love to know that he had love in his life, REAL, honest love. & what a sweet letter, only Michael could write such beautiful things straight from his heart like this :mrgreen:

As for Karen, what I think bothers her is it's NOT to her! smh.  :roll:

Thank you for sharing this letter. Very interesting and thought provoking comments. I think you could very well be right about Blanket being the fourth child. I agree with Hazzley, too, that I wish some of these people would have dared to speak up on Michael's behalf a long time ago. It makes me frustrated to think about that.

The fact that this person is choosing to remain anonymous and she isn't seeking any money somehow makes it more credible for me. I, too, would love to hear that Michael had found someone that he truly loved and someone who truly loved him back. The words sound like something Michael would say. They are so piercing. No comment on Karen Faye.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

August 10, 2010, 07:51:47 PM
Quote from: "2good2btrue"
It looks like it has been writted inside a book cover or something to that effect...

The other page on the left, has printed text......

I thought so, too, or maybe somebody scanned the supposed article and the text on the left is from the article.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

If you'd only come to me, my heart wouldn't be full of sorrow
But now all I can do is hope and pray that you'll come to me
tomorrow

PJ4MJ

August 10, 2010, 09:24:15 PM
I'm skeptical, and the description of Michael by this person, according to the article, doesn't reveal anything new about Michael.  Any fan could have come up with the same attributes, so I'd need a lot more before putting any stock in it.

And I agree with Hazzely about all this stuff coming out after Michael's death.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

August 10, 2010, 09:48:04 PM
Quote from: "PJ4MJ"
I'm skeptical, and the description of Michael by this person, according to the article, doesn't reveal anything new about Michael. Any fan could have come up with the same attributes, so I'd need a lot more before putting any stock in it.

And I agree with Hazzely about all this stuff coming out after Michael's death.

Exactly why I have a feeling this could be fanfiction. It's all the "Michael is so sweet and caring and angelic". Don't get me wrong, he probably is, but you can't tell me he's like that 24/7, none of us is perfect, it would make the world boring and I bet he can be a complicated person to live with, more like a challenge if you look at what he had to endure in his life. I think that if there is a woman in his life, she has a very strong charachter, understands his charachter fully and I doubt she would go to a tabloid to let them publish his letters. That's private and should stay private, no matter what. But I could be wrong of course...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions