~Souza~Topic starter

Quote from: "Ninanina"
Thank you for the warning.

However, this forum is using Google Analytics, which I was pretty surprised about.
I think, this earns a warning, too.

For those, who don't know:
Google Analytics is a web analysis tool that (like all other services like that) saves the IP adress of the website's visitor.
Once Google has registrated your IP, they can track down your every move on websites, that use Google Analytics.
Users must be informed at a prominent place on a website about the usage of this tool, but most webmasters don't do it.

The problem is, that Google provides many other services (Google Mail, Picasa, YouTube, Google Health(!!)), that are also used by many and that stores your information - and it is possible for them to connect the information. If you provide personal information on a website like that, Google will be able to connect your IP adress with your home adress, age, gender, your internet behaviour, interests or whatever else you published.

There's a simple way to block Google Analytics.
If you use Windows, open WINDOWS/system32/drivers/etc/hosts (XP) or %WINDIR%System32driversetchosts (Vista/7) with your text editor and add the lines

127.0.0.1 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
127.0.0.1 google-analytics.com

and save it.
Google analytics won't be loaded anymore and no data will be sent to Google.
Some site's performances will also be better without GA being loaded.

There is no Google analytics for this site. There is for MJKIT still, but not for this one.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thank u Souza!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
...... remember only love is eternal like grass......

L.O.V.E

Quote from: "~Souza~"

However, this forum is using Google Analytics, which I was pretty surprised about.

Google Analytics is a web analysis tool that (like all other services like that) saves the IP adress of the website's visitor.
Once Google has registrated your IP, they can track down your every move on websites, that use Google Analytics.
Users must be informed at a prominent place on a website about the usage of this tool, but most webmasters don't do it.

The problem is, that Google provides many other services (Google Mail, Picasa, YouTube, Google Health(!!)), that are also used by many and that stores your information - and it is possible for them to connect the information. If you provide personal information on a website like that, Google will be able to connect your IP adress with your home adress, age, gender, your internet behaviour, interests or whatever else you published.

If you use Windows, open WINDOWS/system32/drivers/etc/hosts (XP) or %WINDIR%System32driversetchosts (Vista/7) with your text editor and add the lines

and save it.

There is no Google analytics for this site. There is for MJKIT still, but not for this one.

Yesterday it was.
When I wrote this, the source code for this site contained the JavaScript tracking code for Google Analytics.

Today it's gone...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

Quote from: "~Souza~"

and save it.

Yesterday it was.
When I wrote this, the source code for this site contained the JavaScript tracking code for Google Analytics.

Today it's gone...

It appeared there was still 1 page that had the analytics in the source. We had it in the beginning and it was annoying so we deleted it again. Apparently one was still there.

As for safety: Google Analytics save IP's, so does YouTube, G-mail, and all other stuff connected with Google, so that means we should all stop making videos and use e-mail. On the internet your IP is never safe, unless you use a proxy. This thread is about people that are specifically searching for certain people's IP addresses, which is something different IMO.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

This thread is about people that are specifically searching for certain people's IP addresses, which is something different IMO.
Of course, it's something different.

But Google is one of the big helping hands in NWO imo.
They say it's for marketing purposes and to make internet surfing more comfortable - and what else are they able to do with all the information?
It's not the same to put out information on a site using GA, than merely using the Google search engine or uploading Youtube videos.
GA doesn't only save your IP - it tracks your moves and could even get form data (and all the Google services interlock), because it's a script embedded in the site's source code. They could do whatever they want with this site by simply changing their code.
It's really NOT the same and it shouldn't be put down like that.
And a forum like this one shouldn't be using it - it's against everything you can read here.
Good, that you removed it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thanks for the warning. I don't know anything about proxy servers. What kind of personal information? Are you talking about your full name or something?

Oh and Tom Sneddon is an asshole.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thank You Souza, I must admit I HAVE given out my personal info last week! But only to one person who I believe is who they say they are, that being Eliza Presley! I sent her a personal message on Facebook asking if there is anything "WE" the members of this forum can do to help her or the court case move forward. She said there was, but not till next week, that being this week. I think she was busy with Elvis week thru today and I expect to hear from her soon! I will pass along what ever she has for us when I get it! I agree that for the most part we shouldn't give out personal info! CHEERS!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

thanks for the info, I will take into account :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
te amo mike Siempre serás mi amado rey !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FITA

Thank you, so much, Souza.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
In order to heal the world, we must each have unconditional L.O.V.E. for everyone.  Unconditional L.O.V.E. in each of us will lead to true and lasting inner and outer peace and true and lasting freedom.  Love never fails.  Pursue love.  1 Corinthians 13]

http]

http]

Thank you !! Souza !!! :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

Facebook and some other providers of social networks should be taken with a huge grain of salt. A lot of suspicion was published recently concerning Facebook and the use of personal information there. Be careful. This article hit the news:

Facebook Hitlist Fear:Columbia Facebook Hit-list Murders- Three Teens Dead
Facebook seems to have trouble following it every step of the way, as recently in Columbia a hitlist was seen on the popular site that included the names of three youths who ended up being murdered.

There were also other threats made to teenagers, who were advised to leave the town of Puerto Asis, in southern Colombia, or they will be killed as the others were.

A team of police investigators have been sent in to find out any information that they can, as well a team of internet experts to track down those responsible.

The killings happened on separate days, with two occurring on the 15th of the August, and the third teenager being killed five days later.

Diego Ferney Jaramillo, 16, and Eibart Alejandro Ruiz Munoz, 17, were shot dead as they were driving along a road on the outskirts of Puerto Asis in Putumayo province on their motorcycle on 15 August.

Colombian ombudsman Volmar Perez Ortiz said that at around the same time, anonymous threats appeared on Facebook, listing 69 local youths and telling them to leave Puerto Asis within three days or be killed.

At first, local authorities believed they were dealing with a hoax, that was until the first killings happened. After that, they knew how serious the situation was.

“Please, as relatives, ask them to leave town in less than three days, or we’ll see ourselves forced to carry out more acts like that of 15 August,” read the second note posted on facebook.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

Thank you Souza
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

Quote from: "GodhaschosenMJ"
Thank You Souza, I must admit I HAVE given out my personal info last week! But only to one person who I believe is who they say they are, that being Eliza Presley! I sent her a personal message on Facebook asking if there is anything "WE" the members of this forum can do to help her or the court case move forward. She said there was, but not till next week, that being this week. I think she was busy with Elvis week thru today and I expect to hear from her soon! I will pass along what ever she has for us when I get it! I agree that for the most part we shouldn't give out personal info! CHEERS!

Are you absolutely sure she is Eliza Presley? Anybody can say that. Just be careful.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Has Grace mentions Facebook..They really need to sort it out over there.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Uploaded with You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Though I\'m with you I am far away and nothing is for real
You Got To Keep The Faith

Thank you so much Souza...L♥O♥V♥E♥
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
To Live, is a really great Adventure...L.O.V.E.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal