Nice summary tinker_bell. ;)

I seem to recall someone posting a video of Chris Tucker singing a tribute to MJ on stage...must have been on the old forum.

Edit: Here it is... You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I will always love you Michael!

Grenat

I think that it's possible that Michael hired Dr Murray
Of course he wouldn't need him in London because if he hoaxed his death he knew he wouldn't go to London , so he wouldn't need one doctor licensed to practice in London.
If he knew about it then it's one more proof for the hoax : he hired a cardiologist !
It's possible MJ chose him because he knew he would be suspicious and the perfect suspect for the crime . He used him as a scapegoat .
The AEG could be either part of the hoax or either part of a conspiracy , that's right .
AEG fired Michael's staff because Michael asked them to(maybe)
Why not turn things around ?
It's possible all thoses scary things that you discover are all part of the hoax .
I believe that all of that served for the hoax , not for a conspiracy , if not then why hire Kenny and all his band at the funeral ?
What make look like a conspiracy can look like an hoax as well if you turn things around .
My theory only works if Michael was still in charge of everything of course.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I really do not believe that MJ hired Dr. Murray.....this man might do time for MJ's "supposed" death.  I believe Murray was hired as a scapegoat, not knowing what was really going on!

I do not believe that MJ would hire someone and set them up to spend time in prison.  I believe this was strictly done by someone or some group that doesn't care about "setting" a person up and that person having to do time.  Michael believed that they were trying to kill him.  I do not think Michael would deliberately destroy someone else's life to save his.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
And I remember going to the record studio and there was a park across the street and I\'d see all the children playing and I would cry because it would make me sad that I would have to work instead.

Grenat

I really do not believe that MJ hired Dr. Murray.....this man might do time for MJ's "supposed" death. I believe Murray was hired as a scapegoat, not knowing what was really going on!

I do not believe that MJ would hire someone and set them up to spend time in prison. I believe this was strictly done by someone or some group that doesn't care about "setting" a person up and that person having to do time. Michael believed that they were trying to kill him. I do not think Michael would deliberately destroy someone else's life to save his.

Well sure it's seems cruel and out of character but it's could be possible.
We are wainting that he comes back but simple exemple :
 we don't think about the fans that killed themselves when they learned about "his death" it's  a "cruel" outcome too.
Theses people lost their lives.
Of course I'm not saying that he has done something like hiring someone to use as a scapegoat and send him to jail for nothing but that could be the case however.
The thing that discourage me most in all of this is thinking about the people that killed themselves , it's unrelated to the topic I'm sorry but their families if they see Mike come back , what would they do ?
More importantly , if he is indeed alive , how does he feel about this ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yes, I have thought about that, which I learned recently, it is sad that 12 fans committed suicide because of their loss.  My heart goes out to their parents/loved ones.  I can't explain the reasoning behind what they did.  However me, myself.....I'm not gonna jump in front of a moving train because someone else did (even for MJ).....lol.  Although I love him as an entertainer/humanitarian, I also love my own life and refuse to let anyone or anything cheat me out of it.  

Obviously, this had nothing to do with MJ, but their own personal lives.  Michael isn't personally responsible for the actions of others nor can he be blamed for the actions of others.  Of, course I'm sure this is not what he wanted or expected.  When I first learned of Michael's "supposed" death, I was devastated too, but something inside of me wouldn't let go of the fact that he is still alive.  Yes, we love him dearly, but he's not God!  We have to be open minded with whichever way this turns out.  I think it's great that we have forums such as this to interact with other believers and not be looked at as retarded.  Either way this turns out (MJ Dead or Alive) our goal is to investigate the what's, how's and the why's. and as true fans, support his dreams and make them a reality.  Not throw away our lives because we're hurting, but fight for what he stood for.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
And I remember going to the record studio and there was a park across the street and I\'d see all the children playing and I would cry because it would make me sad that I would have to work instead.

Grenat

I don't think it's his fault either...I wouldn't throw my life away for anyone too. That's unreasonnable action to take , seriously.I wouldn't ever think that way . But maybe they had others reasons adding up.It's too much !
But these people's families are going to think it's his fault...If he comes back he is going to have it hard.
I hope that if he is alive and come back everything is going to be alright for him..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grenat, I totally agree with you.....life is too precious to waste!   :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grenat

Grenat, I totally agree with you.....life is too precious to waste!

Actually they should've used all this despair and anger to find a way to not repeat Michael's tragedie ,they should've not put their loved ones in suffering the lost of a loved one , because they were supposed to know how much it hurt
They should've fight , because they maybe won't have a second chance.
That's why I tell it's not Mike fault...But people when they suffer they need to blame someone at first because they can't handle it...
They have to find a culprit , they're probably already hating Mike now..but if he reappear before their very eyes and they understand their loved ones lives has gone to waste...Oh my..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yes, I'm afraid for Michael in a certain way if he comes back  :( . Because it's not his fault but the families may not think the same  :? .
I don't want to be disrespectful, please don't get me wrong, but is it really true that these fans killed themselves? Because I heard it once and then nothing... Sorry, I just wanna know...

And about Murray, I have one question.Well I don't know who hired him yet, there were definitely shady and powerful people around Michael.
Let's say Murray was hired by these bad people to be set up and let's say he didn't know anything about the murder plan or even the hoax. He was in Michael's house in order to treat him right? He would have actually given him meds, injected propofol... He wouldn't treat someone that doesn't exist  and Michael wouldn't let him touch him if he didn't need all of that... Murray has to be in the hoax ... no? What do you guys think?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
dd64300@hotmail.com

[size=110]"Lie run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"[/size]

Grenat

Yes, I'm afraid for Michael in a certain way if he comes back  . Because it's not his fault but the families may not think the same  .
I don't want to be disrespectful, please don't get me wrong, but is it really true that these fans killed themselves? Because I heard it once and then nothing... Sorry, I just wanna know...

And about Murray, I have one question.Well I don't know who hired him yet, there were definitely shady and powerful people around Michael.
Let's say Murray was hired by these bad people to be set up and let's say he didn't know anything about the murder plan or even the hoax. He was in Michael's house in order to treat him right? He would have actually given him meds, injected propofol... He wouldn't treat someone that doesn't exist and Michael wouldn't let him touch him if he didn't need all of that... Murray has to be in the hoax ... no? What do you guys think?

Well about the persons that killed themselves , I wondered the same things too..
We hear it just one time and after that they never mentionned it ever again
12 people is quite a lot...even so they pratically ignored it (the media)
I didn't even hear it on news , I saw it on a tabloid magazine..
Maybe we should research to verify if this statement was accurate

Dr Murray..We don't even know if he is real
He has to be real because he had a life before that,right ?
And about if he is in the hoax or not..well there is 4 solutions :
- Michael isn't dead , he disapeared on his way on the hospital,Murray doesn't know anything (but that doesn't seem likely that you could fake an heart attack right ?)
-Michael isn't dead and Murray has his part in the hoax
-Michael died of cardiac arrest after being injected propofol( or something else I dunno)and Dr Murray was like he himself said "  here at the wrong time"
-Michael is dead and Dr Murray was hired as the scapegoat , he isn't the one that injected the lethal dose but he is the one that has to bear all the blame = conspiracy
I really don't know...I really hope that's either the first or second theory , really

Edit : I searched about the 12 people and they are rumoured to have killed themselves . The thing is that there were a fanclub and the chairman of this fanclub think(after reading messages on the board I suppose) that 12 have killed themselves.The chairman doesn't even know if it's true ! I mean I can say that I'll kill myself here if I want , that doesn't mean I'll really die !It's easy to say anything on internet !
There are no proofs and no reliable sources that confirmed .
Check these pages if you want to know more
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Well I think nobody killed themselves after all , they just said it on the moment , because they were shocked but got a grip of themselves after .
I hope so
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I question the number of fans that were supposedly have actually committed suicide.  I searched for the identity of these fans and only found one.  A Michael Jackson impersonator.  How real this report is??????   I have no idea! But I've listed the website for your view also.  Who knows......maybe it is a lie also!  

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "imabeliever2"
I looked up this attorney Howard Weitzman........I can't believe what I found on him!  

ANOTHER SUSPICIOUS PERSON AFFILIATED WITH MOB ACTIVITY.  And the amazing thing is that these are men in High Ranking Positions and they're all part of MJ's ESTATE, that they're refusing to let MJ's mother see :?:  :?:  :?:  

Howard Weitzman and his entertainment business having been council for many well known clients. Weitzman seems to have had some real relationships with convicted organized crime folks or used their services in at least one of his cases, something which we will get into more with upcoming posts. He worked at MCA which has many reported incidents of being in league with the mafia.He's currently serving as the attorney for the trustees of the Michael Jackson estate.

A little more on Howard Weitzman, concerning the financial settlement with Chandlers in 1993:

lso, I suspect the people giving him this bad advice were probably working for his enemies within the recording industry. Michael’s first lawyer was Bertram Fields who worked with an aggressive private investigator, Anthony Pellicano. From what I’ve read, these two men encouraged Michael to go to trial because they didn’t believe Dr. Chandler had a case of merit. In fact, Fields filed extortion charges against Dr. Chandler and his lawyer, Barry Rothman. According to Ms. Hughes, Chandler and Rothman took the charges very seriously because they both hired defense attorneys. Unfortunately, Mr. Fields specialized in entertainment law, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.
from You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (this article was posted on another thread, quite interesting, but should be taken with a grain of sault IMO)

So this man, who apparently gave MJ the worst legal advise possible back in 1993 is now an attorney for the Estate executors. Who hired him? Michael or Branca/McClain? I suggest the second.

Then we have John Branca, who was asked back a month prior to MJ's death after he resigned in 2006 (for breaching the representation ethics - working for MJ AND Sony/Mottola). We only know about MJ asking him back from DiLeo's words. However, conveniently, MJ didn't amend his will after 2006, leaving Branca as his posthumous manager.

I really couldn't find much on John McClain except him being MJ's childhood friend and a renowned music executor: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (i found some comments to this article interesting, but of course, hard to prove)

Now this is a little off topic, but i find it very curious how some of the "messengers" in Internet refered to MJ's shady entourage:

*Michael...L.O.V.E.* from LKL blog, December 23rd, 2009 7:27 pm ET
You people are idiots. If you cannot clearly see that I am alive, you are just plain stupid idiots. How much more outrageous and unbelievable could the story get every day. I am absolutely embarrassed that so many of my fans are such idiots!
Have a Merry Christmas while you figure out if it was Tohme, Sony, Anschultz, Dileo, Colony Capital, etc. IT WAS NONE OF THEM! I am alive!

Now there's the new oracle from the Italian forum, who said:

Sent: 01/02/2010, 11:26 p.m, user blackorwhite
- Thome Thome works for Michael. Don’t believe what they write about him. Actually, all the trustworthy people were re-hired by Michael when he decided to go back on stage. Thanks to him Neverland has not been sold.

Wouldn't it be smart move to talk with hoax-beleivers in their language, while trying to slowly divert them from the ugly truth? Just a thought.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~A serious face is not yet an indication of intellect. All stupid things in the world are done with that exact expression. Smile, gentlemen, smile!~  

Thanks tinker_bell, those were interesting findings and articles.  I will also, do more research on John Branco and John McClain to see what I can come up with as well.  I've been following the thread here regarding BOW from the Italian Hoax Site as well. A lot she says makes sense and I've asked our connection here questions as well, but I haven't read enought to 100% make up my mind.  I sure hope it is real though as I'm getting a little tired and frustrated with all the different imposters turning out to be exactly that!  

Remember earlier in this thread, I mentioned three possibilities for the hoax......either he's really gone, he's in a witness protection program or had to leave due to life threatening reasons.  So to me some things make sense and she gives direct answers.  Whether she's real or not.....only time will tell for sure.  

As far as the Michael L.O.V.E. on LKL.   I know for a fact that isn't Michael Jackson speaking. I don't know much about him there, only through heresay, but when he said that, he blew his cover right then and there!

There is absolutely no way on God's Green Earth Michael would ever talk about or to his fans like that!  He always had the utmost respect for us.  And the words are not words that MJ would use.  But see what I mean......people usually blow their own phony cover just like BOW will if she's phony.  Thats why I say.......Time Will Tell for sure!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grenat

I question the number of fans that were supposedly have actually committed suicide. I searched for the identity of these fans and only found one. A Michael Jackson impersonator. How real this report is?????? I have no idea! But I've listed the website for your view also. Who knows......maybe it is a lie also

There is one and only one that confirmed and he is not dead ?
But poor guy , it say that he is a fan for 20 years and he even undergone surgery to look like him . It must have been hard on him
Thankfully he was saved in time !
Of course...I mean it's easy like I said to tell anyone on internet you're going to kill yourself , but it doesn't mean you really do it .
I think that after all nobody died..I hope so
So the issue with the loss of the fans seems to be cleared
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I also find it weird that none of the 'suicide' stories was properly addressed by the media, but the sad truth is it could happen even without being in the news. However, those could just be the cases of 'Munchausen-by-proxy' syndrome cases (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login). If it did happen, it's tragic and obviously had to do with phsychological condition of these people rather than with MJ whatsoever. I do believe though he felt responsibile for those who loved him (remember: "You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed"? =), therefore i never thought the hoax (if there's indeed one) was for fun, it must be for very serious reasons.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~A serious face is not yet an indication of intellect. All stupid things in the world are done with that exact expression. Smile, gentlemen, smile!~