Re: michael still owns neverland
March 05, 2011, 01:55:34 AM
I have a friend who was blessed to visit during it's peak. MJ would always allow certain non-profits for children to visit (once per year), and she was asked to accompany an employee (who was a friend of hers). She isn't a fan but raved about how gorgeous the place was and that although he wasn't there (infortunately), the staff treated them as if he was looking over their shoulder. They catered to their every need, being attentive, serving a gourmet lunch (bar-b-que, sides with fresh fruit and desserts).  She said that hosting events as such and the upkeep of the ranch had to have cost a fortune. They rode every ride there several times--and weren't rushed to leave. The only negative thing that she mentioned was that it was hard to enjoy the feast because there was a pretty bad infestation of flies (due to the animals). Besides that, she said that it was equivalent to Disneyland if not better because everything was so convenient. It's sad that you don't hear alot of these stories when SEVERAL people have benefit from his generosity.  :roll:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 26, 2011, 04:02:12 PM
Quick thought - Michael's 45th birthday speech... a few things he mentioned: that he was starting a clothing line...a fan communication centre...making neverland more accessible...and a few more "wonderful surprises" that he didnt want to "give too much away" ??

Soo.... we know he was working on a clothing line just before his "death"...there have been numerous 'communication centres' started.. including this one... and now with neverland changing? Doesnt it make you wonder what the 'surprises' were?  ;)

L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Call the man
Who deals in love beyond repair
He can heal the world
Of hearts in need of care
Shine a light ahead
When the next step is unclear
Call the man
He\'s needed here"

- I never can say goodbye

loma

June 17, 2011, 10:18:20 PM
Quote from: "XspeechlessX"
Quote from: "loma"
Yep. The windows were tinted.
The gates were painted a dark brown color, and they no longer said "Neverland". In a picture I posted, you can see where the name plaque was removed.

...thats strange.. correct me if im wrong but i could swear the entire gate was removed and taken to that auction? So... how're they still there just painted??  :?
The original gates weren't painted. I was just explaining the color of the new gates.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael, we\'ll never stop loving you.
We\'re all wishing you well, and wishing you home.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal