No reactions
No reactions
You Are My Life
                              mjssoulmate

Puff

Re: TIAI redirect 8/8
August 08, 2010, 01:33:08 AM
Time to Review?

Ok I’m on this quest to review and whittle things down to main points for myself.

I’m going to be documenting everything so beware, some of the following posts will be LONG before I actually summarize.

So… I’m going to be very transparent with you all.

This may be unwarranted cockiness but I have been procrastinating on re-reading TS’s posts because I feel that I do get the message.

HOWEVER…

I’m humbling myself and admitting that I MOST LIKELY don’t know it all! LOL I know… shocking! ;-p

I think this “project” has been gnawing at my heart because it’s now 4am on Monday and I can’t sleep.

So I’m getting up, and re-reading TS’s posts from beginning to end, and taking notes for myself, which I will share with you when I’m done.

HOWEVER…

I DO NOT want you all to just read my notes.  PLEASE read them for yourself.

Guaranteed you, with your unique perspective, will see something that I did not see.

And for those of you that think TS is a load of crapola, I will be looking into MJ’s words, songs, interviews, etc.  A lot of what TS talks about can be referenced coming out of MJ’s mouth.  Not everything, but somethings.

We need to share and help each other understand the message and unify behind it.

We first must be unified as those who believe MJ is alive and understand the WHY, the MESSAGE, and then go forth and share THE MESSAGE.

If people believe he is dead, then so be it, but they can still rally behind the message.  MJFAM can unify behind this… can’t they? For Michael? For our future? For our children’s future?

So I’m going to attempt to really get things down to a few key points… we’ll see how it goes!

Thanks for following along on my journey.

SO FAR HERE IS THE MASSIVE OUTLINE IN IT’S ENTIRETY

December 22, 2009

TIAI Revealed, Part 1: Who Is Behind TIAI?

TS = S.T.U.D.Y. from the old MJHD site

(S)he is not MJ

(S)he has information on MJ and the hoax not yet understood.

Good investigators do not dismiss ANY avenue of investigation unless there is very solid evidence that it is not valid.

Albert Einstein said: “Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance.”

TIAI Revealed, Part 2: Outline of Redirections

All of the necessary information was already available; it was just waiting to be found, the dots connected, etc.

This is to give an overview of the bigger picture, before going into the details of each redirect.

TIAI Revealed, Part 3: Purpose of TIAI (R1 – R7)
R1. MichealJacksonHoaxDeath.com
R2. “This Is It” Movie Website
R3. “2012” Movie Trailer
R4. V for Vendetta (Wikipedia Article)
R5. “EndGame” Trailer
R6. The Final Curtain
R7. Liberian Girl Video on YouTube

TIAI is related to the hoax, This is It and MJ

Combination of reality and imagination

The Message(s) – The government is corrupted and we should not be afraid. An educated public can stop them in their tracks. (One of the main reasons for the hoax and TIAI message)

The world is in desperate need of a wakeup call – end of the world

We must be aware of the corruption in government AND media and free ourselves through education.
- – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - -
TIAI Revealed, Part 4: Art Is Resistance (R8 – R12)
R8. NINe 1nch Nai1s (Year Zero ARG)
R9. 9/11 Truth vs Mainstream Media
R10. AIR Flyer
R11. Wikipedia Article on “Faked Death”
R12. Performance Art

Helping hoax believers understand the situation will create a safer environment for MJ to return and be backed up by MJ’s Army of LOVE.

This can be considered performance art
- – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - -
TIAI Revealed, Part 5: Solving the Clues (R13 – R19)
R13. Touched By An Angel
R14. Bits & Pieces Put Together
R15. Emerald City
R16. MJ Parallels In the “2012” Movie
R17. Predictions That Come True
R18. The Answer
R19. It’s All For Love … L.O.V.E.

We must put all the TIAI redirects together like pieces in a puzzle to get the big picture.

Michael is being used by God in His battle against evil conspiracies in this world

Watch for TS predictions that come true as proof of his/her validity

The reason: the reason for this whole plan and hoax is to help save people from the many problems in this world; love is the reason, love is the answer.

TIAI Revealed, Part 6: “This Is It” Movie Rating (R20 – R28)
R20. 2 to 3 Hours of Additional Footage on “THIS IS IT” DVD/Blu-ray
R21. MJ Doctor Investigation Will Go Into 2010
R22. DVD Easter Eggs
R23. Seventy Seven
R24. “Give Thanks” On Thanksgiving
R25. Don’t Forget the Black Widow Spider in the TII Movie
R26. Thriller II (TII) in “This Is It” (TII)
R27. “WHEN the Disciples Gathered Around Him …”
R28. Community, Love and Support
Just as an aside, did you guys notice in the funeral program You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login on page 3 the word INTERNMENT means “confinement” where the correct word to use in a funeral program is INTERMENT which means burial… interesting! ;-)

We HAVE to understand the NWO conspiracy aspect and the importance of it before we are truly ready for a return.

THERE IS NO KNOWN BAM DATE, RETURN DATE, ETC. MJ WILL COME “IN HIS OWN TIME”.

MJ plans to turn the NWO upside down with the hoax

We need to gather around MJ by joining MJ’s Army of LOVE

We need to love and support MJ AS WELL AS EACH OTHER!!

TIAI Revealed, Part 7: NWO Powers Control the Mass Media (R29 – R42)
R29. MJ on Police Brutality
R30. The Illuminati Theory – Not Involving Murder
R31. George Magazine, Inaugural Issue
R32. George? (Google Images, Page 10)
R33. Murder of JFK Jr.
R34. MJalive999 YouTube Video, Part 2
R35. Google Search on Various Conspiracy Murders
R36. Aphrodite Jones and Thomas Mesereau (MJ Conspiracy)
R37. Daniel and the Lion’s Den
R38. “People Should Not Be Afraid of Their Governments. …”
R39. Michael’s Army of L.O.V.E.
R40. “The Whole Armor of God”
R41. “This Is Really Not It, There Is Going to Be Much, Much More”
R42. “This Is It” AND This Is Also It (CNN iReport)
To do a hoax to expose government and media corruption is playing with fire.

He HAS to be careful when and how he returns.

We need to allow him the space to determine when and how the return will happen.

There are examples of government conspiracy and when you know too much, they silence you – JFK , JFK Jr., Pearl Harbour, RFK, MLK, Princess Di, 911, Titanic, etc.

911 redirect then 6 articles on TMZ with 911 in it.  Insinuation that TMZ is connected to TIAI?

And even if someone still believes that MJ is dead (or alive, but will never come back): the basic message is just as important. So please don’t let doubt, as to whether MJ is still alive, stop anyone from helping to “heal the world”.

We as soldiers in MJs Army of LOVE NEED to embody the following: truth, righteousness, peace, faith, salvation and the Word of God.

TIAI Revealed, Part 8: The End Is Near (R43 – R48)
R43. The Wizard of Oz
R44. “99”
R45. 2009 Calendar
R46. Michael Jackson’s Wake Up Call
R47. Ark of the Covenant
R48. “In What Will Go Down in HIStory as the Greatest Demonstration for Freedom … 999”
Ark of the Covenant is expected by the three major religious bodies to resurface near the end of time.

We must study the Bible.  We must study on the true Ark of the Covenant so we will not be led astray by counterfeits.

Do not trust the source of any evidence in any matter, trust the evidence itself.

LOVE GOD AND LOVE OTHERS.

TIAI Revealed, Part 9: Today is 12-21-2009 (R49)

We must study our Bibles and know the signs of the end times.

The Son of Man will come when we least expect it.

People will make fun and scoff at those who believe in the end of the world.

Recruiting Soldiers for Michael’s Army of L.O.V.E.

Even if you still believe that MJ is dead (or alive, but will never come back): the basic message is still just as important. So please don’t let doubt, as to whether MJ is still alive, stop you from helping to “heal the world”.

January 12, 2010

TIAI UPDATE #1: HIGH PROBABILITY OF MJ “RETURN” THIS MONTH!

1-1. Outline for TIAI Update #1
1-2. The Timing of TIAI Update #1
1-3. What Does the Username “TS” Stand For?
1-4. Why Do You Believe the Hoax?
1-5. TMZ Knows About the Hoax
1-6. MJ Death Investigation Complete
1-7. Why Would the “Return” Depend on Hoaxers?
1-8. TMZ News and Clues Related to TIAI
1-9. TIAI and STUDY Predictions that Came True
1-10. Review of Evidences that TIAI is Genuine
1-11. The Lynyrd Skynyrd Example
1-12. MJ Was a Jehovah’s Witness
1-13. MJ’s Religious Beliefs After 1987
1-14. J.W. Influence Even After the MJ “Death”
1-15. Some of the J.W. Beliefs
1-16. The New World Order?
1-17. The End of the (New) World (Order)?
1-18. The End of This TIAI Update

Base the validity of TS on the evidence presented.

Do NOT waste time trying to figure out who TS is.

We need a clear understanding of the evidence presented by TS and to determine if this information is valid.

Oppositions to anything should be backed by solid evidence… not mere opinion.

Confirmation that TMZ knows about the hoax and the reports are either clues for investigators or decoys for media and public.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login should also be watched

MJ Hoax Investigators need to be unified on the reasons for the hoax.

Many people are refusing to believe in the end of the world, merely because they don’t want to believe it—not because it isn’t true (or a lack of evidence). But who are the bigger fools: the ones who believe and are ready, yet it does not come—or the ones who don’t believe and are not ready, and then it does come??

Once the opposition to MJ’s message has gone, MJ will be ready to return.

January 22, 2010

TIAI Update #2: JACK5ONS Tweet on 1-18 About TIAI “Revealed”

2-1. Outline for TIAI Update #2

2-2. ALLJACK5ONS Tweet “Revealed” on January 18

2-3. Official Media Story of MJ Death: Impossible!

2-4. Real Murder & Fake Hoax, or Fake Murder & Real Hoax?

2-5. Is TMZ a Counterfeit Hoax Informer?

For those who want to go by truth, and not mere feelings, you need to base things on evidence. Truth can stand up to the test of evidence.

February 7, 2010

TIAI Update #3: Murray, TMZ, & Feb 5 Predicted in Update #2

3-1. Outline for TIAI Update #3

3-2. Clues About Dates in Up-dates #1 & #2

3-3. Hoax Chronology is Based on CA Time

3-4. TMZ Clue for January 25

3-5. TMZ Big Clue for February 5

3-6. TMZ Clues for Murder or Hoax?

3-7. Return Delays: Long and Short

3-8. Do You Need More Evidence?

3-9. The Best Is Yet to Come!

Whenever looking at dates and times re: the hoax use Pacific Time

March 10, 2010

TIAI Update #4: 777 + 999 = Greatest Proof Hoax, Not Murder

All ways of showing that this is all a hoax.  Just going to list off the outline but won’t go into much detail or comment much.

#4a

4-1. Outline for TIAI Update #4

4-2. Introduction for Update #4

4-3. TIAI Redirections Since Update #3

4-4. Brief Review: 4 Major Reasons MJ Is Alive

4-5. A Couple of Recent Major Events

4-6. Is TMZ Just Playing Games?

March 11, 2010

#4b

4-7. The Red Shirt & “777”

4-8. Numbers 4 Evil & Numbers 4 Good

4-9. Why Does 7 Represent Perfection?

4-10. Rounding: Down, Nearest Whole, and Up

4-11. 77 & 7 Days From the “Death”, & “Burial” to the “Resurrection”

4-12. Number 9 Represents Regeneration (Resurrection)

4-13. MJ “1998” Autographs

4-14. The Autograph on “Dangerous”

4-15. MJ “Resurrection” Before “Return”

4-16. Autopsy Report “9-9-09, Date Finalized”

4-17. “This Is It” Movie Poster on 9-9-09

4-18. Jermaine and La Toya Supported 9-9-09

4-19. Stock Market Bottom on 3-6: 666!

4-20 The Idiot-Maker Rally Started on 3-9

4-21. 777 + 999 = 1776; Greatest Demonstration for Freedom

March 12, 2010

#4c

4-22. 777 + 333 + 111 = 1221; 777 + 1221 = 1998

4-23. The 911 Call Was at 12:21

4-24. Was the “Death” Time (2:26) Also Planned?

4-25. The End of the World Is Good News!

4-26. Can a False Alarm Eliminate a Real Danger?

4-27. Did MJ Ever Think of a Thriller Sequel?

4-28. MJ Certainly Had Something Big Planned

4-29. Hoax Timing, the Bigger Picture

4-30. Coincidence: Odds of 7 Versus 777

4-31. Any Chance That This Was Just Chance?

The end of the world is not a bad thing.

March 14, 2010

#4d

4-32. Would a “Death Hoax” Murder Plot Convince the Family???

4-33. Does the NWO Promote the End of the World?

4-34. Is TIAI Part of a Murder Conspiracy?

4-35. TIAI Appeal to TINI Followers

4-36. Hoax Objections Answered

4-37. Hints on the “How’s” of the Hoax

4-38. Only a Few Would Need to Be “In On It”

4-39. Piece by Piece Return, Versus Bamsday

4-40. High Probability of MJ “Return” in January 2010

4-41. Bam: Not If, But When

4-42. Guilty Until Acquitted, Still Guilty After Acquitted

4-43. For Those Losing Faith: the Trial Is Not Over Yet

4-44. Do You Still Need Even More Evidence???????-??

If anyone still thinks that the murder theory is a realistic possibility, then please investigate it. I’m not trying to silence investigation about murder, or anything else. The truth has nothing to lose by close examination: the “truth will prevail”!

Let’s start spending more time trying to reach ourselves and others with MJ’s message.

Maybe it is time to create a sub-forum for Coherent Theories. By this, I mean theories that start putting all the pieces together, fitting into one bigger picture.

The need for us all to have more LOVE in our lives—not just a word, not just a four-letter acronym (L.O.V.E.), but the real thing

If the hoax has continued this far, it’s has to be much more than just a joke. MJ is a prankster, yes; but it has gone way beyond that. There must be some very serious reasons for this hoax

May 12, 2010

TIAI Update #5: DO you Think 4 your Self?

#5a: DO you Think 4 your Self?

5-1. Outline for TIAI Update #5

5-2. TIAI Redirections Since Update #4

5-3. Seven Layers Embedded in: “THIS IS IT”

May 13, 2010

#5b:

5-4. Overwhelming Evidence: Not If, But When

5-5. For Now, “Piece by Piece” Return

May 16, 2010

#5c:

5-6. The greatest Show on earth!

5-7. Michael Jackson Killed Himself?

5-8. Zone for MJ Info

Part of what MJ is trying to teach us is we are not to blindly trust tabloid media—or even mainstream media. Yet, just like TMZ, at times there is reliable and valuable information in the media.

So don’t accept something just because TIAI says it; but on the other hand, don’t fail to distinguish between reliable and unreliable sources and documentation. Rejecting reliable information isn’t much if any better (maybe worse) than accepting unreliable information. Some people believe everything (gullible), others believe nothing (stubborn); if we want the truth, we must find a balance between those extremes.

If hoaxers understood more clearly the roles of TMZ, and also how to distinguish between reliable and unreliable information in the media (how to connect the dots), then they might not be quite so hard on TMZ.

May 19, 2010

#5d:

5-09. Statistics and Opportunities of a Coincidence

5-10. Hoax, Accident, Murder, or Suicide?

5-11. Operation “Think 4 your Self”

5-12. Will You Be There?

June 16, 2010

TIai update #6: Michael & Elvis, DOuble-bam This Summer?!?

6-1 DNA and Other Scientific Evidence that Elvis Lives!

6-2 Double-bam: ElvisAndMJ.com

6-3 TMZ Series on Lisa Marie Presley

6-4 Picture of Jesse with Benjamin

6-5 “I spoke with Elvis/Jesse”

6-6 TIAI Update on 5-12, and the First Syllable of EL-VIS

6-7 Eliza Presley’s Website, With Link to Linda’s Website

6-8 Elvis & MJ Numerology

6-9 Elvis & MJ “Death” Dates Equal Concert Intro

6-10 Are TIAI Posts Too Long?

6-11 Some Elvis Fans Have “Kept the Faith” for More than 30 Years!

6-12 Daniel 10:21 and Michael

6-13 TIAI Update #5 (by MJalive999)

6-14 Dots Of TMZ Show

6-15 Running Out of Ideas?

6-16 (Waiting for) Update #6

Elvis and MJ parallels

DNA the centre of proving Elvis is alive

For your information: I am familiar with the STUDY website. Does this mean that it is me, my website? Maybe; or maybe it’s someone I know; or maybe that website was used as a decoy. Regardless of which is the actual case: you are being tested, to see whether you can unbiasedly assess evidence based upon the evidence itself—and not on who the evidence came from, or who you think it came from, etc.

6-12 at the end has numbers:  27-2, 19-23, 27-30, 47

When connecting dots, you can look for the first letter in each line—such as Serenitys_Dream and others have done. However, be sure to look for more than just the first letter in each line. Sometimes the message is in the pictures, or article titles, etc. In fact, sometimes the dots are in articles which are not even MJ related—such as the “Still Alive” heading, on the 6-14 Murray court day

Update #7 most likely will not be before bamsday—whether that is in June, July, or later. There may be more redirects, but probably not on a regular or daily basis.

And when bamsday does come—whether sooner or later, there will of course be great rejoicing! But don’t expect things to just go back to entertainment as usual; as you already know, if you’ve read all the TIAI/TS posts, there will be a major battle ahead (Army of LOVE).

Redirects since Update #6

147 (Jun 20) TT ElvisandMJdotcom on June 25: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

148 (Jun 27) Trending ElvisandMJdotcom pt 2: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

149 (Jun 30) New date for trending ElvisandMJdotcom: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

150 (Jul 1) File of comments for July 5th:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

151 (Jul 5) Realtime results on Twitter for ElvisandMJdotcom You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

152 (Jul 5) Continue onto July 6th: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

153 (Jul 6) Continue onto July 7th: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

154 (Jul 7) ElvisandMJdotcom New file of comments and ideas:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

155 (Jul 8 ) Eliza Presley RT: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

156 (Jul 9) Elvis and MJ makes sense: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

157 (Jul 9) Eliza on MJDHI: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

158 (Jul 9) New Twitter Rally: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

159 (Jul 10) Mobilizing the Army of L.O.V.E.: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

160 (Jul 12) Eliza on MJDHI Post 2: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

161 (Jul 13) TMZ Blog Roll: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

162 (Jul 14) New ways to expose ElvisandMJ.com: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

163 (Jul 15) 7/14 redirect with highlighted words (undeniable, inspiration, embrace, court, realistic, DNA, opportunity):

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login y

164 (Jul 16) TMZ Bobby Fischer: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

165 (Jul 17) Elvis death starting point: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

166 (Jul 18 ) Importance of the journey: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

167 (Jul 19) Reasons to support ElvisandMJ.com: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

168 (Jul 20) Jacksons Twitter message 3/11/10: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

169 (Jul 21) MJDHI Post Highlight Army, Love, MediaTweetMar11: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

170 (Jul 21) Romans 8:28, 31: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

171 (Jul 23) Suspicious Mind/Lilwendy post!  Critical times: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

172 (Jul 24) ElvisandMJ.com Media Rally: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

173 (Jul 26) Time will say it all: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

174 (Jul 27) Lilwendy post on MJDHI response to 7/26 redirect: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

175 (Jul 28) DNA analysis: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

176 (Jul 29) DNA/Exhuming: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

177 (Jul 30) BAM deadline: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login 756a2f135c78016895d675bafe4e&start=0#p214916

178 (Jul 31) Return will lead to further understanding: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

179 (Aug 1) 7/29 redirect: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

180 (Aug 1) 7/31 redirect: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

179 (Aug 1) Time to review! You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

All I see out of these redirects is:

Promote You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Draw a connection between Elvis hoax death and MJ hoax death

Unify and mobilize MJs Army of L.O.V.E.

DNA evidence in court is realistic and undeniable.  We must embrace this opportunity to link with these DNA cases and inspire those to exhume MJ’s body (to find out IT’S NOT THERE!)

TS has already proven him/herself and is now asking us to tweet about ElvisandMJdotcom. We should support.

The media should take notice.

Army of LOVE needs to rally behind a media tweetathon

If we do this all for God’s glory, we will not fail!

This is a critical point for the hoax and in end times.

MJ will return… there is a deadline of sorts.

TS is credible as he/she’ s proven him/herself with predictions.  Stop doubting, start believing!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

August 08, 2010, 03:25:25 AM
I read and commented on lilwendy's summary before - amazingly well put together.

I've re-read all TS's posts myself this week and watched tons of videos and I have a much better understanding this time around. But I wonder what we actually have to DO now. Being aware of the state of the world and spreading awareness to others is certainly where we start but it's not going to be enough in the long run. How will we actually stop our governments from making decisions that are not 'in our best interests', to put it mildly?  How will we do this peacefully?  Maybe I'm jumping too far ahead with my thoughts.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 08, 2010, 06:08:43 AM
This is my point of view for this redirect:

Nothing much is happening for the past few weeks (not much news and such) except for the usual bashing, hating, etc. of the 'believers,' fans, etc. Everyone just seems so frustrated (a lot of people are losing it, honestly) that it gets harder for us to really see and understand what is really essential. We keep forgetting what this adventure has shown and taught us. Most people focus on other insignificant stuff like gold pants, fakers, etc. and then they expect Michael to make an early comeback, it seems more like we are demanding and nagging Michael when he already had this all planned out. They make assumptions and then get frustrated and lose their patience. Have you forgotten that Michael needs your all: trust, faith, love, help, understanding, support, etc. in order for his plans to work out and for him to have a safe comeback? Stop digging for clues, the rabbit hole's getting too deep that it gets harder for you to get out of it. We already have enough proof that he is alive and is somewhere out there. If you still have doubts, go on and re-read TS' posts, articles, etc. Open your mind and understand the message, it speaks only of the truth and the greater good of everyone. Once you have understood the message, I'm sure we'll all know what to do.

Maybe this quiet time is essential for us to look back on our steps and then ask ourselves if we can still go on and stay with him in this adventure. We gave Michael (and still giving him) all the time that he needs, maybe now, he is giving us back OUR time to get back on track since we are lost yet again in the dark.

A lot of us have found the light and are being guided by it, always. I'm hoping that it will continue, with him leading the way, of course.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"It's all make believe, isn't it?"
~ Marilyn Monroe

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

angel

August 08, 2010, 09:55:52 AM
Thank you, lilwendy and TS.  Lots of time and effort were put into this and it's appreciated.

There is a time and a season for all things.  The seeds we've planted are "simmering" in outlets all over the world.  That is a feat in itself.  It may be a little quiet right now, but hopefully it's because we are in the "eye" of the storm.  Through the amazing grace of God, our hearts and minds are being transformed into not only hearers, but doers.  There is no doubt in my mind that Michael and TS are on the same page.  The evidence speaks for itself.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 08, 2010, 10:14:43 AM
Thank you to all who has broken down all the riddles, redirects, daily postings. Lots of times i have to have things drilled in my head to understand. LOL. You guys have helped tremenously!! TY again!! :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~~spreading the love~~~lets heal the world~~
~~Oklahomas most dedicated fan....Sheryll~~
~~~~~~~I Love U Michael~~~~~~~

August 08, 2010, 11:07:55 AM
AMEN   :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

August 08, 2010, 11:17:07 AM
Good recap. I also understand that TS wants us to be self-confident in our comprehension and our acceptance of what the big picture is. We must understand and know the message enough to be ready when the time comes. No wavering even after Michael returns.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
August 08, 2010, 11:22:26 AM
Quote from: "imperfect_symmetry"

Nothing much is happening for the past few weeks (not much news and such) except for the usual bashing, hating, etc. of the 'believers,' fans, etc. Everyone just seems so frustrated (a lot of people are losing it, honestly) that it gets harder for us to really see and understand what is really essential. We keep forgetting what this adventure has shown and taught us. Most people focus on other insignificant stuff like gold pants, fakers, etc. and then they expect Michael to make an early comeback, it seems more like we are demanding and nagging Michael when he already had this all planned out. They make assumptions and then get frustrated and lose their patience. Have you forgotten that Michael needs your all: trust, faith, love, help, understanding, support, etc. in order for his plans to work out and for him to have a safe comeback? Stop digging for clues, the rabbit hole's getting too deep that it gets harder for you to get out of it. We already have enough proof that he is alive and is somewhere out there. If you still have doubts, go on and re-read TS' posts, articles, etc. Open your mind and understand the message, it speaks only of the truth and the greater good of everyone. Once you have understood the message, I'm sure we'll all know what to do.

Maybe this quiet time is essential for us to look back on our steps and then ask ourselves if we can still go on and stay with him in this adventure. We gave Michael (and still giving him) all the time that he needs, maybe now, he is giving us back OUR time to get back on track since we are lost yet again in the dark.

A lot of us have found the light and are being guided by it, always. I'm hoping that it will continue, with him leading the way, of course.

I really LIKE your THINKING.  ;)

But, I would like to add that for those who can handle still going into the Rabbit Hole for "true understanding" of the Ancient Knowledge and Secrets that have been kept from us please do so, the more we know the more power we gain.

The powers that be have systematically tried to keep us in the dark by their attempts at destroying the knowledge that they know will absolutely set us free.

We have now been given this opportunity because of Michael, to learn what the powers to be are up to and what they've been trying to keep hidden from us. A gift that should not be wasted.

Keep seeking out the TRUTH and you will be free from Mind Control and Global Enslavement.

The TRUTH shall set us free and it will prevail.
 :ugeek:
Peace
 :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

August 08, 2010, 11:31:38 AM
I read this summary of lilwendy and I feel very good, TS is insisting on reading your post.
Reflective readings .. These stories provide lessons, training posts and topics to reflect and acquire these skills to what is coming "?, I think so.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 08, 2010, 01:17:25 PM
Just wanted to share a comment I got on the post from Doctor Death and my response because I think there are several people having the same thoughts as DD.

Doctor Death: Hi wendy. I dunno if you know but sadly I am not being able to follow the hoax sincerely anymore because i am at medical college and my studies keep me busy for the most part. That makes me kinda sad but theres nothing i can do about it. I am now writing through my cell from the college hostel. I dont mean to offend you, but you wrote that all should read the bible. Forgive me for saying this, but the whole world isnt catholic you know. So bluntly instructing all to read up stuff about jesus sounds kinda religiously chauvinistic. And we are a small hoax community that the world doesnt care about. Hell, people dont even care when celebs die becuz thanks to the media today, every celeb is a wacko. That being said, i am in no way opposed to MJ’s message. My cell doesnt have a qwerty keypad else i cud have explaind better. Sorry for the cynicism.

Lilwendy: Doctor Death, please don’t apologize for your cynicism, it is merely where you are coming from – your opinion – and you’re welcome to it! LOL In the post “Time to Review”, it is merely a summary of what TS has posted. So if you read “all should read the Bible” those were not my words but TS’s. Having said that, I happen to agree with what he said regarding that. I had to chuckle as well because of your “the whole word isn’t Catholic” comment because ironically enough, neither am I and I do read the Bible daily! Ha ha! So I hope you understand, that if I tell you that you should drink 8 glasses of water a day because I personally switched to doing that and it made an incredible difference in my life, this does not mean that I am being nutritionally chauvinistic. I am just sharing what has made an impact in my life for the positive. You can do what you want with that information (what’s called the grocery cart method – leave it on the shelf of put it in your cart). Similarly, TS is saying we should read the Bible daily… that’s where he/she is coming from and no doubt it has made an impact in his/her life. We can choose to agree with that statement and make corresponding changes in our lives, or leave it and make no changes. So thank you for your comment as I’m sure there are more people that feel as you do!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

August 08, 2010, 01:31:44 PM
I have to admit that the importance of God and the Bible was somewhat of a stumbling block for me when I first read TS's posts, but when I re-read them this past week, I felt different. It's as if I've realised I can understand and accept TS and MJ's beliefs without necessarily going along with them wholeheartedly myself.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

August 08, 2010, 01:44:16 PM
If the message is love, no matter where it comes from the Bible or any other book, the messages of love are those who remain in the soul. ;)

Love is without pretence, loathe the bad and you adhering to the good: 10 loving wishes each other with unfeigned; love on honor, preferring ye one another. Romans 12: 9
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 08, 2010, 01:50:31 PM
Quote from: "Im_convincedmjalive"
Quote from: "imperfect_symmetry"

I really LIKE your THINKING.  ;)

But, I would like to add that for those who can handle still going into the Rabbit Hole for "true understanding" of the Ancient Knowledge and Secrets that have been kept from us please do so, the more we know the more power we gain.

The powers that be have systematically tried to keep us in the dark by their attempts at destroying the knowledge that they know will absolutely set us free.

We have now been given this opportunity because of Michael, to learn what the powers to be are up to and what they've been trying to keep hidden from us. A gift that should not be wasted.

Keep seeking out the TRUTH and you will be free from Mind Control and Global Enslavement.

The TRUTH shall set us free and it will prevail.
 :ugeek:
Peace
 :mrgreen:

I absolutely agree with you and how many times have we heard "the powers that be" coming out of the Jacksons' mouths? This is bigger than we think (IMHO)  But we should not be afraid.  We should be solution oriented.  If you do some research on fear vs love and what the emotion of fear does to the body and how it aids in control, you will be more and more convinced that LOVE is the answer!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

August 08, 2010, 02:34:40 PM
Quote from: "Sarahli"
Good recap. I also understand that TS wants us to be self-confident in our comprehension and our acceptance of what the big picture is. We must understand and know the message enough to be ready when the time comes. No wavering even after Michael returns.

"Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect."
Bible, 1 Peter 3:15
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal