Re: Criss Angel - America's Got Talent
August 26, 2010, 10:52:17 PM
Hey guys....

I have thought from the beginning that Criss has a role in all this....probably a larger roll than we may think.  However, I respectfully have to disagree about him being O2 dude.  There is one fact that I don't think has been discussed, and I totally don't mean to be disrespectful to Criss or anyone.....please know that when I point this out:
Criss has a speech impediment.  If you really listen to him over the years, his "s" is off just a little bit.  I know this from personal experience in my own life.  I highly doubt he would have been able to make that O2 speech so clearly.  Now, the thought had crossed my mind, that he set everything up....years ago, knowing this was coming....I don't think so.  The O2 dude repeatedly says, "This is it, This is it...."  Criss would have a hard time with that.....unless it was all a set up from the beginning.
I do firmly beLIEve Criss has a large part of this.  What better illusion than a resurrection?

Blessings to you all...
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 26, 2010, 11:32:18 PM
Quote from: "mjj4ever777"
Ok, Last night I watched Mindfreak and I was blown away at all the MJ references! He has a new opening on his show and the first thing you see is a girl lying down on the grass just like the girl in Earth song.the next thing we see is Criss sitting in the back of a black limo wearing an MJ hat and sunglasses. Then we have Criss' new home called "Serenity" (in Vegas), which someone on the show says its a real "wonderland".We also see a scene where Criss is shopping for things for his home and it reminded me of the shopping trip Mj took with Bashir. here is the link to the first part of last nights show, watch and tell me what you think.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I get the feeling that Criss is much more involved with MJ than we thought. Criss has always said that what he does are illusions, but so many people believe its all real. This only goes to prove that we only see what we want to see! i think the same thing applies to this hoax, we see what we want and we perpetuate the hoax by believing most of what we see, when in reality, most of what we see is all illusion!
This brings me back to TS saying " Do you think for yourself" The mind is a very complex organ and we can manipulate it to see things when there really aren't there. I think we need to look more into Criss Angel.
On the next  sneak peek of next weeks episode, you hear at the end someone says "call an ambulance!" :shock: I wonder if Criss is going to have an accident?
I still wonder if maybe Criss will be the one to make Michael re-appear? Could this be the connection between the two?
Criss is a great "illusionist", but they are illusions. Either that or he is from out of this world and has come to earth to shock us all with his Magical powers! :lol:  :lol:

Wow - this is really intriguing. Criss Angel didn't go to Michael's memorial or funeral, did he? Has he talked about Michael?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

August 27, 2010, 06:30:06 AM
Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"
Quote from: "ice"

sorry but the skill doesnt look like mj at all

Really? You don't think so? You don't have to apologize, just because you don't see it doesn't mean it's not there. And just because I see it, doesn't mean it is  :D

Maybe I've lost it! Quite possible.  :lol:

Anyone else see what I see?

Hello!!!

Thank you very much for this post,it's awesome!!!!!
I for shure see the connection,lol CONNECT THE DOTS ,please :shock:  :lol:
And I can see more than that,please take a look at this picture and tell me what to think?

[attachment=0:7k36v6td]Black_Swan_2.jpg[/attachment:7k36v6td]

It's from BLACK SWAN MOVIE,with MILA KUNIS( Culkin girlfriend) and NATALE PORTMAN (V from Vendeta).

And another post that I saw on the HOAX site,thank you very much  suesuzzfaithkeeper:

by suesuzzfaithkeeper ยป Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:45 pm

thanxs for the video!!  
i agree something is off...
if you stop the video at minut  0 .44 you see on Justin Timberlake shirt the face/SKULL the same as mind freak chris angle?!!
huggs n faith to all
suzz
suesuzzfaithkeeper

[youtube:7k36v6td]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUNgU3AoRbc&feature=player_embedded[/youtube:7k36v6td]

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I found out so many connections,OMG I feel that I am going insane :shock:  :o  :lol: .Am I???????
It's like a SPIDER WEB,so many talented people ,from so many domains(MOVIES,MUSIC,FILM,ART,DESIGN ETC).
LIKE MICHAEL SAID IN THIS IS IT: I'm gonna show them talent they never seen before!!!!

Last night something hit me ,I saw something more in this MICHAEL JACKSON's PRESTIGE,lol.It's something about the last SENTENCE Hugh Jackman said before he died,in that movie.

LOVE YOU ALL!!!  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions