You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Michael Jackson plans to attend Criss Angel’s Believe this weekend
Posted April 2, 2009 • 9:38 a.m.

Kenny Ortega and Michael Jackson.

Photo: TVT

Magic fan Michael Jackson is all set to attend the Cirque du Soleil show Believe starring Criss Angel on Saturday night at the Luxor. The King of Pop heads into Sin City for the Mindfreak’s show of theatrical illusions, and seats have been reserved in case his children tag along, too!

It’s the first time that Michael has been back home to Las Vegas since announcing three weeks ago in London his run of 50 concerts at the 02 Arena in the British capital this summer. News reports out of London then indicated that Michael planned to land on the stage in a magical “float down” to open the show. Click HERE for our coverage during the massive ticket sale hysteria.

He's taking a break from the early rehearsals, which have been confirmed by AEG head honcho John Meglen as being underway in Los Angeles with director-choreographer Kenny Ortega, who staged the Sirens show here at Treasure Island. Click HERE for our interview with John when he celebrated the sixth anniversary of the Caesars Palace Colosseum. John told Vegas DeLuxe that he’d love to see Michael perform at The Colosseum.

Photo: TVT

Gary Selesner and John Meglen cut the sixth anniversary cake for The Colosseum in Caesars Palace.

Additional hotel security will be on hand to deal with any rush of fans, and Michael will be brought in through a special side entrance directly from his limousine. It’s expected that he will arrive seconds after the curtain has gone up on the show to avoid audience distraction, and he will be taken to Criss’s dressing room backstage seconds before the show ends.

Meantime, Michael has now given the final go-ahead for the amazing auction of his Neverland collection of memorabilia, wardrobe and amusement arcade items for April 22-25 to be held at the Beverly Hilton Hotel in Los Angeles.

Tomorrow on Vegas DeLuxe, we’ve got the full rundown of how you can bid online from anywhere in the world. There are more than 2,000 items being sold in eight categories and auction sessions, including garden statuary, furniture, antiques, paintings and Disneyana.

Photo: Scott Doctor/www.greatscottstudios.com

Criss Angel.

It’s being billed as the most exciting auction event of all time, and Julian Ellison, CEO of New York City’s Live Auctioneers, said: “All systems are go. All arrangements have been finalized. It will be real-time Internet bidding, but prospective bidders must sign up in advance via the Internet through LiveAuctioneers.com.”

Robin Leach has been a journalist for more than 50 years and has spent the past decade giving readers the inside scoop on Las Vegas, the world’s premier platinum playground
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

Michael Jackson planed to attend Criss Angel’s Believe..show
Posted by V on December 21, 2009 at 2:54pm
View Discussions
Michael Jackson plans to attend Criss Angel’s Believe this weekend

Magic fan Michael Jackson is all set to attend the Cirque du Soleil show Believe starring Criss Angel on Saturday night at the Luxor. The King of Pop heads into Sin City for the Mindfreak’s show of theatrical illusions, and seats have been reserved in case his children tag along, too!

It’s the first time that Michael has been back home to Las Vegas since announcing three weeks ago in London his run of 50 concerts at the 02 Arena in the British capital this summer. News reports out of London then indicated that Michael planned to land on the stage in a magical “float down” to open the show.

is a 2008 theatrical production involving a collaboration between Cirque du Soleil and Criss Angel, a magician best known for his own television show, Criss Angel Mindfreak. The show is a major show at the Luxor hotel in Las Vegas, scheduled for 4,600 performances in the Luxor's 1,600-capacity theater, which was renovated for the show; the show is scheduled for a ten-year run, with an option for a five-year extension. Angel is billed as "co-writer, illusions creator and designer, original concept creator and star."

Believe is the sixth Cirque du Soleil show in Las Vegas, following Mystère (1993-present), O (1998-present), Zumanity (2003-present), KÀ (2005-present) and Love (2006-present)

Criss Angel's fake death

The latest episode of Criss Angel's TV show Mindfreak is leaving everyone guessing - is Criss Angel dead? Angel had been handcuffed inside a car, which was filled with explosives. The illusionist was not shown emerging from the flames after the car exploded.

Angel offered a mysteriously vague statement about the stunt, "Illusion is what you see. Magic is what you feel," he said. "It's time to start thinking outside the box and let the art of magic live on in real life. I hope to be engaging my audiences by having them ask themselves ... What is real and what is illusion? That is truly the magic of emotion."

But there is no such report of Criss Angel's death in any major media outlet. The "fake death" looks like a publicity stunt as upside-down David Blaine is getting all the attention these days. I guess, he is alive and well. Just a brilliant
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

Interesting comments by Criss Angel...makes you go hmmm....think outside of the box...

EDIT: The ending story about Criss Angel is different than the other thread started about this...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Interesting...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
Interesting comments by Criss Angel...makes you go hmmm....think outside of the box...

EDIT: The ending story about Criss Angel is different than the other thread started about this...

EDIT X2: I see now that they are from different articles. Still, both endings very thought provoking.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I just watched some of Criss Angel's tv show on A&E.  He was wearing a black fedora hat for much of the show and when he would explain what was going to happen in a particular magic trick, he would go, "BAM" when he got to the trick part.  Just more coincidences I guess.   8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

nefari

I've been disecting the daylights out of Criss and the way he walks, and looks, every aspect of him and I think we have our 02 boy here. The hardest part would have been hiding that nose of his but it can be done and remember the head looked too large and it's all about Illusion. I think Criss might just know all about this Hoax and be sort of a partner in all of it. And yeah what's with the Trilby? He didn't wear a Fedora much in the past.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

I saw Criss' show in Vegas in early April 2010---so he is very alive and well.  The show was great, IMO too!!!  

Don't think for one second that MJ and Criss didn't know one another because they do!  In the show I saw.....Criss even mentions MJ briefly in relationship to dying from prescription drugs!  Talk about illusion or magic, huh?!?!!?!?!?!  It was a brief moment.....most people wouldn't have batted an eye to that statement-----but, to me, that statement was blaring and stood out. After all, why wouldn't it to a huge MJ admirer and investigator!

Keep the faith, everyone. I am certain we are experiencing the biggest illusion and magic act known to man!!!! I suspect after this "reveal" everyone will be asking, "David Blaine.....who is he????"

Peace and Love to all!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Supporter
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
~Mahatma Gandhi

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal