How can hands so change ?

  • 99 Replies
  • 15845 Views

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline Sangre

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 648

Re: How can hands so change ?

  • on: August 05, 2010, 06:40:00 AM
MJ has eyes that never lie. Why focus on hands when you could just look into his deep chocolate eyes?  

And as for hands, I should show you pics of mine and I can guarantee you, despite what you see on those pictures I am 100% me.  :lol:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"No one should judge what I\'ve done with my life. Not unless they\'ve been in my shoes every horrible day and every sleepless night." ~ Michael J. (1995)

Offline whisper9396

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 149

Re: How can hands so change ?

  • on: August 05, 2010, 10:59:31 AM
I want to add that MJ was musician, we must not forget. Therefore, in my opinion, hands must were save grace, flexibility during life. :?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
God is quiet.... Because people accomplished a severe sin - in God doubted.....God punished with LOVE all, that we to learn to BELIVE being in torments...

Offline suspicious mind

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 5984
  • reading between the li_es

Re: How can hands so change ?

  • on: August 05, 2010, 11:27:01 AM
Quote from: "sunburst"
i think we're barking at the wrong tree.  callofthewild has said she hasn't delved into the Mike-AEG business (unlike us who are all nosy  :) , she doesn't know about TINI (they're the 'followers' and the group who started the call for MJ justice), she hasn't read much or didn't believe most of the MJ write-ups, and it seems she's never heard the story of Mike complaining about the 50 shows. (huh?) for sure, she says she hasn't seen the video.  ( i haven't too.)

so maybe she's just here as Michael's friend, to defend him where she can (though we all love Mike here, for sure.)

still, given all of the above, i also think it's a bit carrying it too far when she states with absolute certainty that that was all Mike in the movie.  

I'm sorry you find it hard to believe, but it's all Michael in TII.

In TII, the man you see performing is Michael Jackson. In each song and dance rehearsal, it's Michael Jackson. There are no doubles, fill ins, substitutes, stand ins or any other person pretending to be Michael Jackson. It is all 100% Michael Jackson. Whether wearing black pants, blue pants, orange pants, or whatever color pants, it is Michael Jackson.



callofthewild, i'm not saying you're wrong, but considering that you seem to know very little of what's happening in hoax city, how could you know for sure?  such strong statements need tangible support, methinks.

seems like the only way to be that positive is to have been there the whole time.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  




Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Offline sassy13169

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 7

Re: How can hands so change ?

  • on: August 05, 2010, 12:38:04 PM
It's definately MJ @ the O2 announcement...look @ his nailbeds, they are brownish in colour...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline nefari

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 1227

Re: How can hands so change ?

  • on: August 05, 2010, 01:04:56 PM
I think it's Criss Angel honestly. Laugh if you want. I do not take offense to that because we are all investigating and without difference of opinions we would get nowhere in this. I'm not saying I'm positive nor am I saying you better think like me or I'll send a stink bomb to your computer.....I just have a strong hunch and am throwing it in the mix. And stop fighting people!!! Hold hands and think about super soakers!!!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
]

Offline missdanipyt

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 412

Re: How can hands so change ?

  • on: August 05, 2010, 02:38:45 PM
Quote from: "londonluck"
Quote from: "callofthewild"
Each and every one of these pictures are Michael. The same Michael that began in Gary, In. as a six year old little boy. It's all Michael. Your hands can change over the course of time with age, weight fluctuation, arthritic conditions, and in his case, loss of pigmentation. They can look different in photographs because of angles, lighting and so forth.

He was never replaced by another Michael. Michael has always been Michael.

In TII, it was all Michael. In these pics, it's all Mike.

I'm totally with you  :)
And, guys, are you gonna tell me this guy has short fingers?
Not in my life  :lol:  :lol:
I completely agree with both of you :)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

In My Heart; I Feel You Are All My Brothers...[/b]


Offline missdanipyt

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 412

Re: How can hands so change ?

  • on: August 05, 2010, 02:51:05 PM
Quote from: "mykidsmum"
well, if we are bringing this subject up again....LOL
and I'm gonna say this... His hands don't look the same because they are the hands of a 50 year old man and not a 20 year old kid.   This is the reason why no one can accept the fact that it was MJ at O2, because no one wants to see a 50 year old man taking the place of their handsome young heartthrob.  No wonder MJ was such a recluse and addicted to surgery...because all his fans couldn't let him go...him being who he and what he looked like when he was young.  The man wore wigs for you, tattooed his eyes for you, starved himself sick for you, and still we are so critical.  Let the man be.  Those fingers are his, arthritic and strong.  They have seen more and done more than any of us can imagine...let him have his hands and let him be 50.
Quote from: "callofthewild"
In TII, the man you see performing is Michael Jackson. In each song and dance rehearsal, it's Michael Jackson. There are no doubles, fill ins, substitutes, stand ins or any other person pretending to be Michael Jackson. It is all 100% Michael Jackson. Whether wearing black pants, blue pants, orange pants, or whatever color pants, it is Michael Jackson.

The hands in each photo belong to Michael Jackson.

Now I'm going to rant.

As for Randy's statement about Mike not approving of the film. Someone mentioned that in this thread I believe. That's a lie and Randy makes me angry by saying that. I will even venture to say he's pissed because he isn't getting one red cent from the sale of the movie.

It was Michael's idea to film this rehearsal just as he's filmed every rehearsal for every tour he's ever done. Michael was excited about the tour, about performing again, and he was not unhealthy. His weight wasn't 90 or 100 pounds. The last time I saw him - a little over a month before he died, or whatever the hell it was he did-, he looked to me to be about 130-140. I even told him he looked good for an old man. He was happy, his kids were happy, and he was on top of the damned world. I even told him the world was at his feet again - just as it should be. He wasn't paranoid. He was lucid. He was energetic. He was the freaking happiest I'd seen him in a very long time. The cloud that seemed to have hovered over him during the years since the trial was finally completely gone.

Back to the topic at hand.

And someone upthread posted a very interesting observation. The color and shape/lines of a garment can distort your height, weight, and your complexion. Black slims and lengthens you as do some colors. Was he wearing loafers or boots?

I'm editing to add: I read the comment about the colors in another thread. I've read so much on here my eyes are running together and I'm forgetting where certain things were when I read them. I'm on overload.
Also, strongly agree with both you guys on this, very well said!! And callofthewild thank you for sharing your experience with MJ with us.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

In My Heart; I Feel You Are All My Brothers...[/b]


Offline suspicious mind

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 5984
  • reading between the li_es

Re: How can hands so change ?

  • on: August 05, 2010, 03:13:13 PM
yes there is an overload of information. no wonder we are all starting to see doubles our eyes are probably becoming crossed :lol:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  




Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Offline 2 Bad

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 289

Re: How can hands so change ?

  • on: August 05, 2010, 04:44:09 PM
Thank you Call of the wild!
I imagine it took a lot of strength to post your thoughts.
Those quick to judge need to step back a moment and let it simmer.
First if Callofthewild actually does know Michael personally then I feel honored that they even posted. OMG they know him enough to get a hug!! That in itself is a swoon!!
I do not know one person that knew him, I do not know one person that even  went to one of his concerts! I know 2 people I met online that were at Madison Square Garden 9-10-2001, that's it.
Not every person in Michaels life was shady. I know about all the fakes on the net, sure we flock to tweets and such all the time.
But what if Michael was on this forum? Reading these threads and grinning his cute butt off? He would see a few that even refuse to listen to somebody that knew him.
So where is the LOVE?  You don't have to agree with posts but be kind and most of all listen first and think long about what is said. We have been confused for so long why let in the beast of quick judgement so fast?
Michael- if you are reading this I hope you are well and you have to know we are here for you, we are waiting for the truth.
We L*O*V*E you very much!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline PinkTopaz

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 1013

Re: How can hands so change ?

  • on: August 05, 2010, 11:26:57 PM
Quote from: "missdanipyt"
Quote from: "mykidsmum"
well, if we are bringing this subject up again....LOL
and I'm gonna say this... His hands don't look the same because they are the hands of a 50 year old man and not a 20 year old kid.   This is the reason why no one can accept the fact that it was MJ at O2, because no one wants to see a 50 year old man taking the place of their handsome young heartthrob.  No wonder MJ was such a recluse and addicted to surgery...because all his fans couldn't let him go...him being who he and what he looked like when he was young.  The man wore wigs for you, tattooed his eyes for you, starved himself sick for you, and still we are so critical.  Let the man be.  Those fingers are his, arthritic and strong.  They have seen more and done more than any of us can imagine...let him have his hands and let him be 50.

Also, strongly agree with both you guys on this, very well said!! And callofthewild thank you for sharing your experience with MJ with us.
I don't agree that this was well said, and for this reason: no one was criticizing O2 Dude's appearance. No one was saying that they "want his hands to look like a 20-year-old kid"! Heck, most of the pictures, videos, general gushing I encounter online is over MJ of the last five-or-so years, not when he was young, people adore the pale-and-black look.. Further, not just I but many people here believe that we have pretty solid reason to believe that MJ did not "starve himself sick" or believe that he has been "addicted to surgery", we are convinced in the belief that he used doubles with surgery and makeup to aid him when he couldn't be around due to sickness or danger, even if it sounds far-fetched to some, that's only because it's thinking far out of the box with reason to do so. Even if there are people who feel that way, they can just shut their loud mouths because their opinions shouldn't matter in the slightest with what MJ has to do with his life. No one has said they want him to be a young sex-god here.

Quote from: "2 Bad"
Thank you Call of the wild!
I imagine it took a lot of strength to post your thoughts.
Those quick to judge need to step back a moment and let it simmer.
First if Callofthewild actually does know Michael personally then I feel honored that they even posted. OMG they know him enough to get a hug!! That in itself is a swoon!!
I do not know one person that knew him, I do not know one person that even went to one of his concerts! I know 2 people I met online that were at Madison Square Garden 9-10-2001, that's it.
Not every person in Michaels life was shady. I know about all the fakes on the net, sure we flock to tweets and such all the time.
But what if Michael was on this forum? Reading these threads and grinning his cute butt off? He would see a few that even refuse to listen to somebody that knew him.
So where is the LOVE? You don't have to agree with posts but be kind and most of all listen first and think long about what is said. We have been confused for so long why let in the beast of quick judgement so fast?
Michael- if you are reading this I hope you are well and you have to know we are here for you, we are waiting for the truth.
We L*O*V*E you very much!
2. B., I don't know what you're talking about, as no one was fighting with Call and even if they were they've certainly stopped now. We all know about the possibility of MJ's friends being online, maybe coming here, and I certainly think we shouldn't instantly doubt Call (I t would be great to meet one of his friends here), but the issue of knowing him or not aside, I, and I know others, simply do not agree with them about the doubles at the announcement and in TII. Nothing to do with them personally, as investigators, we need to know for sure whether there were or weren't.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline PinkTopaz

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 1013

Re: How can hands so change ?

  • on: August 06, 2010, 12:14:32 AM
EDIT: Ignore the version of my post above, I made a typo
Quote from: "PinkTopaz"
Quote from: "missdanipyt"
Quote from: "mykidsmum"
well, if we are bringing this subject up again....LOL
and I'm gonna say this... His hands don't look the same because they are the hands of a 50 year old man and not a 20 year old kid.   This is the reason why no one can accept the fact that it was MJ at O2, because no one wants to see a 50 year old man taking the place of their handsome young heartthrob.  No wonder MJ was such a recluse and addicted to surgery...because all his fans couldn't let him go...him being who he and what he looked like when he was young.  The man wore wigs for you, tattooed his eyes for you, starved himself sick for you, and still we are so critical.  Let the man be.  Those fingers are his, arthritic and strong.  They have seen more and done more than any of us can imagine...let him have his hands and let him be 50.

Also, strongly agree with both you guys on this, very well said!! And callofthewild thank you for sharing your experience with MJ with us.
I don't agree that this was well said, and for this reason: no one was criticizing O2 Dude's appearance. No one was saying that they "want his hands to look like a 20-year-old kid"! Heck, most of the pictures, videos, general gushing I encounter online is over MJ of the last five-or-so years, not when he was young, people adore the pale-and-black look.. Further, not just I but many people here believe that we have pretty solid reason to believe that MJ did not "starve himself sick" or believe that he has been "addicted to surgery", we are convinced in the belief that he used doubles with surgery and makeup to aid him when he couldn't be around due to sickness or danger, even if it sounds far-fetched to some, that's only because it's thinking far out of the box with reason to do so. Even if there are "fans" who feel in that critical  way about his appearance, they can just shut their loud mouths because their opinions shouldn't matter in the slightest with what MJ has to do with his life. No one has said they want him to be a young sex-god here.

Quote from: "2 Bad"
Thank you Call of the wild!
I imagine it took a lot of strength to post your thoughts.
Those quick to judge need to step back a moment and let it simmer.
First if Callofthewild actually does know Michael personally then I feel honored that they even posted. OMG they know him enough to get a hug!! That in itself is a swoon!!
I do not know one person that knew him, I do not know one person that even went to one of his concerts! I know 2 people I met online that were at Madison Square Garden 9-10-2001, that's it.
Not every person in Michaels life was shady. I know about all the fakes on the net, sure we flock to tweets and such all the time.
But what if Michael was on this forum? Reading these threads and grinning his cute butt off? He would see a few that even refuse to listen to somebody that knew him.
So where is the LOVE? You don't have to agree with posts but be kind and most of all listen first and think long about what is said. We have been confused for so long why let in the beast of quick judgement so fast?
Michael- if you are reading this I hope you are well and you have to know we are here for you, we are waiting for the truth.
We L*O*V*E you very much!
2. B., I don't know what you're talking about, as no one was fighting with Call and even if they were they've certainly stopped now. We all know about the possibility of MJ's friends being online, maybe coming here, and I certainly think we shouldn't instantly doubt Call (I t would be great to meet one of his friends here), but the issue of knowing him or not aside, I, and I know others, simply do not agree with them about the doubles at the announcement and in TII. Nothing to do with them personally, as investigators, we need to know for sure whether there were or weren't.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline voiceforthesilent

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 5485

Re: How can hands so change ?

  • on: August 06, 2010, 01:06:13 AM
Quote from: "sunburst"
i think we're barking at the wrong tree.  callofthewild has said she hasn't delved into the Mike-AEG business (unlike us who are all nosy  :) , she doesn't know about TINI (they're the 'followers' and the group who started the call for MJ justice), she hasn't read much or didn't believe most of the MJ write-ups, and it seems she's never heard the story of Mike complaining about the 50 shows. (huh?) for sure, she says she hasn't seen the video.  ( i haven't too.)

so maybe she's just here as Michael's friend, to defend him where she can (though we all love Mike here, for sure.)

still, given all of the above, i also think it's a bit carrying it too far when she states with absolute certainty that that was all Mike in the movie.  

I'm sorry you find it hard to believe, but it's all Michael in TII.

In TII, the man you see performing is Michael Jackson. In each song and dance rehearsal, it's Michael Jackson. There are no doubles, fill ins, substitutes, stand ins or any other person pretending to be Michael Jackson. It is all 100% Michael Jackson. Whether wearing black pants, blue pants, orange pants, or whatever color pants, it is Michael Jackson.



callofthewild, i'm not saying you're wrong, but considering that you seem to know very little of what's happening in hoax city, how could you know for sure?  such strong statements need tangible support, methinks.

LOL - I certainly have fallen in love with each and every one of your personalities. I can picture the type of personalities each of you have and it's fun to see all of the special, unique, individuals that have been brought together for a common purpose - Michael Jackson. You make me laugh in a good way and I thank each of you.

I don't mean to laugh at you, but with you. However, I think we're all a bit crazy here now. Listen to us...would we rather live in hoax city or on reality lane? Sometimes we don't see the forest for the trees. It's okay to let something go if we don't agree. The truths will still be standing in the end. It's like separating the chaff from the wheat. Blessings to each of you.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.
 
"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Offline 2 Bad

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 289

Re: How can hands so change ?

  • on: August 06, 2010, 05:06:15 AM
" 2. B., I don't know what you're talking about, as no one was fighting with Call and even if they were they've certainly stopped now. We all know about the possibility of MJ's friends being online, maybe coming here, and I certainly think we shouldn't instantly doubt Call (I t would be great to meet one of his friends here), but the issue of knowing him or not aside, I, and I know others, simply do not agree with them about the doubles at the announcement and in TII. Nothing to do with them personally, as investigators, we need to know for sure whether there were or weren't."

Pink Topaz- I didn't say anybody was fighting with Call. I said it took a lot of strength because I am sure there were others thinking 'yes yes we've heard that before, you are a friend of MJ's'
We shouldn't instantly doubt anything, that I agree with 100%  ;)
I won't put my opinion down as to who the O2 guy was or the orange pants guy as I don't know MJ well enough to say for certain. I have loved MJ since he was a young man singing Off The Wall so I have been around watching a long time. I'll continue to watch and learn as much as I can. I know it won't count for much towards the hoax but why does it matter if MJ had a double do a few parts? It doesn't bother me and I kind of enjoyed watching the orange pants guy do his thing if he was MJ or was not.  :lol:
Peace Love and Michael Jackson!!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline curls

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 3111

Re: How can hands so change ?

  • on: August 06, 2010, 08:25:00 AM
Quote from: "2 Bad"
I won't put my opinion down as to who the O2 guy was or the orange pants guy as I don't know MJ well enough to say for certain. I have loved MJ since he was a young man singing Off The Wall so I have been around watching a long time. I'll continue to watch and learn as much as I can. I know it won't count for much towards the hoax but why does it matter if MJ had a double do a few parts? It doesn't bother me and I kind of enjoyed watching the orange pants guy do his thing if he was MJ or was not.  :lol:
Peace Love and Michael Jackson!!

I've been watching for a long time too - since J5 cartoon on a Saturday morning at my friend's house! As far as the hoax goes, I personally don't find any evidence for it in doubles or indeed, many of the other things discussed here, interesting little diversions though they may be.  And as far as MJ's real message goes, even the hoax isn't really important. He could be dead, and all he stood for and was trying to tell us would still be here. What the hoax is doing now and will do even more when it's all revealed, is bring the seriousness of his message to everyone's attention. I think we're pretty much all guilty of not really listening before.  :cry:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline 2 Bad

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 289

Re: How can hands so change ?

  • on: August 06, 2010, 01:50:31 PM
" ... As far as the hoax goes, I personally don't find any evidence for it in doubles or indeed, many of the other things discussed here, interesting little diversions though they may be. And as far as MJ's real message goes, even the hoax isn't really important. He could be dead, and all he stood for and was trying to tell us would still be here. What the hoax is doing now and will do even more when it's all revealed, is bring the seriousness of his message to everyone's attention. I think we're pretty much all guilty of not really listening before. :cry:"

Yes Curls that is true. Michael's real messages are the important thing.
It is easy to get swept up by the diversions, could be a case of "anything is better than nothing".
I feel so sad thinking that humans pushed MJ into doing the disappearing act.
Through my days I come across people that I just want to shake and tell them that MJ wouldn't act like that! Get a grip! LOVE is the message! sigh...
But I'm listening now Baby! When most of the world operates on lies, threats and you name it, I'm listening. And we need to continue to listen and try to "Make this a better world".

"When the power of love
overcomes the love of power,
the world will know peace."
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline MYLOVELYONE

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 175

Re: How can hands so change ?

  • on: August 07, 2010, 12:42:33 AM
Quote
http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/MJHD/mjhd/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/hand-compare-3.jpg
Here I can see the same... spot in the midle finger
and he was thin in the early years and then he was more filled and when you gain some extra wait that is what happens
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »


[size=150]It doesn\'t matter if you\'re black or white [/size]

Offline simalves

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 730

Re: How can hands so change ?

  • on: September 19, 2010, 07:20:19 AM
Quote from: "callofthewild"

I can't tell you why Joe would say that wasn't Michael. I'm sorry I don't have a better answer for you, but I don't. Why does Joe say a lot of what Joe says? Editing to add text here: A lot of people pegged Mike as an enigma. Joe is really the enigma, or the one who can't be figured out. He says/does the most random things at the most inopportune times, yet he's smart as a fox. All I can say about Joe is, Joe is Joe, and LaToya is just like her father.

I've never seen the video of him complaining about doing fifty shows. I know he said he was excited about getting back on stage. Those were his words, not mine. Was he lying? Presenting a facade? It's possible, but I don't believe so. As for that media report, I've never seen it, nor do I put much faith in most of what I read about Mike. I don't know about his relationship with Randy Phillips or AEG. I didn't delve into his business. That was not the nature of my relationship with him. (The Randy I was referring to was his brother Randy).

I don't know who TINI is, or when he/she saw Mike, but the Michael Jackson I saw, conversed with, and hugged goodbye, the man I've known for nearly thirty five years, wasn't 'skin and bones'. Thin? Yes. Strong? Yes. But skin and bones? No. Fragile? No. Did he lose twenty or thirty pounds in a little over a month? I don't know. I doubt it. I know he was working out as it was mentioned in conversation. Could I be overestimating his weight by a few pounds based on my visual assessment? It's possible. I didn't demand he get on a scale to verify the numbers, but he was at least 130 when I saw him. He looked fine to me in TII. He wasn't anorexic. He wasn't sickly. He was vivacious. He was energetic and focused. He certainly wasn't drugged, or under the influence.

Hi @callofthewild. I understand from all your posts that you could be distant family or assumed family and I am happy that you are partly here with us on this journey. I really would like to know why you would hug Michael goodbye when no one knew what would happen in a month's time?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline chappie

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 529

Re: How can hands so change ?

  • on: September 19, 2010, 07:41:10 AM
Quote from: "simalves"
Quote from: "callofthewild"

I can't tell you why Joe would say that wasn't Michael. I'm sorry I don't have a better answer for you, but I don't. Why does Joe say a lot of what Joe says? Editing to add text here: A lot of people pegged Mike as an enigma. Joe is really the enigma, or the one who can't be figured out. He says/does the most random things at the most inopportune times, yet he's smart as a fox. All I can say about Joe is, Joe is Joe, and LaToya is just like her father.

I've never seen the video of him complaining about doing fifty shows. I know he said he was excited about getting back on stage. Those were his words, not mine. Was he lying? Presenting a facade? It's possible, but I don't believe so. As for that media report, I've never seen it, nor do I put much faith in most of what I read about Mike. I don't know about his relationship with Randy Phillips or AEG. I didn't delve into his business. That was not the nature of my relationship with him. (The Randy I was referring to was his brother Randy).

I don't know who TINI is, or when he/she saw Mike, but the Michael Jackson I saw, conversed with, and hugged goodbye, the man I've known for nearly thirty five years, wasn't 'skin and bones'. Thin? Yes. Strong? Yes. But skin and bones? No. Fragile? No. Did he lose twenty or thirty pounds in a little over a month? I don't know. I doubt it. I know he was working out as it was mentioned in conversation. Could I be overestimating his weight by a few pounds based on my visual assessment? It's possible. I didn't demand he get on a scale to verify the numbers, but he was at least 130 when I saw him. He looked fine to me in TII. He wasn't anorexic. He wasn't sickly. He was vivacious. He was energetic and focused. He certainly wasn't drugged, or under the influence.

Hi @callofthewild. I understand from all your posts that you could be distant family or assumed family and I am happy that you are partly here with us on this journey. I really would like to know why you would hug Michael goodbye when no one knew what would happen in a month's time?

I always hug someone if i am leaving...
And if I see him the next day i will hug again...
Some people do and some people dont...
Nothing strange for me...so perhaps callofthewild does the same?
Chaps
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline simalves

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 730

Re: How can hands so change ?

  • on: September 19, 2010, 09:52:22 AM
Quote from: "chappie"
Quote from: "simalves"
Quote from: "callofthewild"

I can't tell you why Joe would say that wasn't Michael. I'm sorry I don't have a better answer for you, but I don't. Why does Joe say a lot of what Joe says? Editing to add text here: A lot of people pegged Mike as an enigma. Joe is really the enigma, or the one who can't be figured out. He says/does the most random things at the most inopportune times, yet he's smart as a fox. All I can say about Joe is, Joe is Joe, and LaToya is just like her father.

I've never seen the video of him complaining about doing fifty shows. I know he said he was excited about getting back on stage. Those were his words, not mine. Was he lying? Presenting a facade? It's possible, but I don't believe so. As for that media report, I've never seen it, nor do I put much faith in most of what I read about Mike. I don't know about his relationship with Randy Phillips or AEG. I didn't delve into his business. That was not the nature of my relationship with him. (The Randy I was referring to was his brother Randy).

I don't know who TINI is, or when he/she saw Mike, but the Michael Jackson I saw, conversed with, and hugged goodbye, the man I've known for nearly thirty five years, wasn't 'skin and bones'. Thin? Yes. Strong? Yes. But skin and bones? No. Fragile? No. Did he lose twenty or thirty pounds in a little over a month? I don't know. I doubt it. I know he was working out as it was mentioned in conversation. Could I be overestimating his weight by a few pounds based on my visual assessment? It's possible. I didn't demand he get on a scale to verify the numbers, but he was at least 130 when I saw him. He looked fine to me in TII. He wasn't anorexic. He wasn't sickly. He was vivacious. He was energetic and focused. He certainly wasn't drugged, or under the influence.

Hi @callofthewild. I understand from all your posts that you could be distant family or assumed family and I am happy that you are partly here with us on this journey. I really would like to know why you would hug Michael goodbye when no one knew what would happen in a month's time?

I always hug someone if i am leaving...
And if I see him the next day i will hug again...
Some people do and some people dont...
Nothing strange for me...so perhaps callofthewild does the same?
Chaps

Hi Chaps

Goodbye is usually final. If you are going to see someone again you just hug them bye.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline dream4you

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 11

Re: How can hands so change ?

  • on: September 19, 2010, 01:13:13 PM
Quote from: "callofthewild"
Each and every one of these pictures are Michael. The same Michael that began in Gary, In. as a six year old little boy. It's all Michael. Your hands can change over the course of time with age, weight fluctuation, arthritic conditions, and in his case, loss of pigmentation. They can look different in photographs because of angles, lighting and so forth.

He was never replaced by another Michael. Michael has always been Michael.

In TII, it was all Michael. In these pics, it's all Mike.

the red pants Michael in tii was really him? i saw him very diferent there...movements and all...just the one with the outfit from tdcau seems to be him, so the very thin Michael too...confused as always!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline MJsForever

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 79

Re: How can hands so change ?

  • on: September 19, 2010, 07:39:33 PM
.....Someone once said.. its not his death thats the hoax but his life.... I understand.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline OneLove

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 470

Re: How can hands so change ?

  • on: January 10, 2011, 08:34:37 PM
hmm
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Shayphelps93

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 71

Re: How can hands so change ?

  • on: May 17, 2011, 03:20:18 AM
So I am not sure if this has been mentioned before, but I think the change in his hands as he grew older was due to his Lupus. My mother used to have the longest, slimmest, prettiest hands in the whole world, but she was diagnosed with Rheumatiod Arthritus not too long ago, (which is very similar to Lupus) and the disease has destroyed her hands. They look puffy and swollen, the nails have become colored, and they look nothing like they used to. I feel like Lupus is to blame when examining Michael's body as he aged. His hands, wrists, the way he walked. He became stiffer as he aged, as his body suffered the damage of the disease, bones would become deformed, but his case of Lupus does not look as bad as some I have seen, I have known people to die from Lupus before. Yet Michael through being a health nut through most of his life, lol, and being able to afford the best health care, looks like he managed the Lupus better than most as he aged.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
We are only as alone, as we choose to be.
"That we are not separate and alone, but each of our hearts beat within the chaos and wonder of the universe. That our souls were created from the light of a billion stars."
Libravalidusamare
Do not forget to love

Offline Shayphelps93

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 71

Re: How can hands so change ?

  • on: May 17, 2011, 03:45:19 AM
P.S. Michael is and has always been a beautiful man, who shared his gift to the world, and I love Michael, not for his hands, this is a quote I use quite often: I am mesmerized by this man. Infatuated. Inspired. And just completely, crazy for this man. Not crazy in the sense of how a crazy die heart woman would be, but in the way my soul looks at his soul and knows, that it is home. I love this man. And also: The truest and purest soul, I ever laid eyes upon.
I absolutely understand, (people where discussing this before, I feel, and this applies very much so to me), that we get stuck in the past and imagine Michael from the earlier years of Thriller, Bad, and Dangerous, and we forget that naturally he wouldn't look like he did back than, because simply he is in his 50's now. I feel bad that maybe he feels he has to compete with the Young Michael, when that isn't fair at all, he is the older Michael. I just pray and hope that he never feels bad for aging, because eventually everyone ages and dies and it isn't something a person should fear or stress about, yet I have this gut feeling that he does. I just hope that he is safe, and that he knows that we all love him, and that he doesn't have to feel pressured or anxious anymore, because we accept him and love him, just the way he is.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
We are only as alone, as we choose to be.
"That we are not separate and alone, but each of our hearts beat within the chaos and wonder of the universe. That our souls were created from the light of a billion stars."
Libravalidusamare
Do not forget to love

Offline applehead250609

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 2615

Re: How can hands so change ?

  • on: February 26, 2012, 02:54:23 PM
So I am not sure if this has been mentioned before, but I think the change in his hands as he grew older was due to his Lupus. My mother used to have the longest, slimmest, prettiest hands in the whole world, but she was diagnosed with Rheumatiod Arthritus not too long ago, (which is very similar to Lupus) and the disease has destroyed her hands. They look puffy and swollen, the nails have become colored, and they look nothing like they used to. I feel like Lupus is to blame when examining Michael's body as he aged. His hands, wrists, the way he walked. He became stiffer as he aged, as his body suffered the damage of the disease, bones would become deformed, but his case of Lupus does not look as bad as some I have seen, I have known people to die from Lupus before. Yet Michael through being a health nut through most of his life, lol, and being able to afford the best health care, looks like he managed the Lupus better than most as he aged.

I think you are right about the hands cause Julia who is a member here told us some time ago that Michael's hads looked older than tye rest of him.BTW I'm sorry to hear about your mother  :( ,now I know some things too cause my grandmother has also this painfull disease  :cry: .I wish your mother all the health in the world,take care  bearhug !!!!

P.S. Michael is and has always been a beautiful man, who shared his gift to the world, and I love Michael, not for his hands, this is a quote I use quite often: I am mesmerized by this man. Infatuated. Inspired. And just completely, crazy for this man. Not crazy in the sense of how a crazy die heart woman would be, but in the way my soul looks at his soul and knows, that it is home. I love this man. And also: The truest and purest soul, I ever laid eyes upon.
I absolutely understand, (people where discussing this before, I feel, and this applies very much so to me), that we get stuck in the past and imagine Michael from the earlier years of Thriller, Bad, and Dangerous, and we forget that naturally he wouldn't look like he did back than, because simply he is in his 50's now. I feel bad that maybe he feels he has to compete with the Young Michael, when that isn't fair at all, he is the older Michael. I just pray and hope that he never feels bad for aging, because eventually everyone ages and dies and it isn't something a person should fear or stress about, yet I have this gut feeling that he does. I just hope that he is safe, and that he knows that we all love him, and that he doesn't have to feel pressured or anxious anymore, because we accept him and love him, just the way he is.

Wow what a wonderful post you made,I really hope Michael can see this ,thank you very much  bearhug  bearhug  bearhug !!!


 

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal