Jacksons Stay Quiet About Tiger Woods Rumours
December 10, 2009, 01:20:31 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

It may seem as though the whole world is talking about Tiger Woods, but the Hollywood press pack has found three people who will not comment.

Michael Jackson's brothers Tito, Marlon and Jackie Jackson refused to answer questions on the matter after being ambushed by reporters outside a studio in LA.  The brothers were filmed in an alley, leaving "Jimmy Kimmel Live" after their appearance on the late night talk show.

They signed autographs for fans waiting outside and were each asked if they thought Tiger's wife, Elin Nordegren, should divorce him.  All of the brothers, who have no connection with the pro-golfer, said they had no comment.

And just why WOULD they want to comment on this???    :?:  :roll:  :roll:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Michael, I am here for you always.  I give you my heart, my soul and I offer you my friendship."

Re: Jacksons Stay Quiet About Tiger Woods Rumours
December 10, 2009, 01:34:38 PM
Why would the press be asking them? Besides the fact that half of the Jackson brothers have had affairs during their own marriages.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~Mish~

"Breathe in waves of doubt, bitter in your mouth" - Toad The Wet Sprocket

December 10, 2009, 01:39:10 PM
Quote from: "Mish1981"
....half of the Jackson brothers have had affairs during their own marriages.

That's exactly why the press asked them and exactly the same reason why they didn't answer  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 10, 2009, 02:20:15 PM
Why would they want to? I have no thoughts on Tiger Woods at all, my apologies to all who like golf but is hardly an earth shattering talent that the whole world has enjoyed. He is just one of the many who are overpaid and oversexed. I would rather watch paint dry than watch a game of golf!
At least with football we get to watch the fit young men running around in their shorts!  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Mungu awape imani.
God give you faith.

Lorrie

December 10, 2009, 03:02:14 PM
Perhaps the brothers have learned a lesson from when TMZ asked Jermaine about the issue the other day, and like a big, fat, out-of-touch idiot, he replied that Tiger hadn't done anything wrong.

No, Tiger's issues keeping his penis to himself aren't any of our business, but you've got to be brain-dead not to realize there's something amiss with his behavior, considering that he's married with kids.

Glad to hear that Jackie, Tito, and Marlon kept their mouths shut when the dumb media asked stupid, irrelevant questions. Jermaine should have done the same.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 11, 2009, 12:54:25 PM
rowdyangel » Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:20 pm

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ... 4616c.html

It may seem as though the whole world is talking about Tiger Woods, but the Hollywood press pack has found three people who will not comment.

Michael Jackson's brothers Tito, Marlon and Jackie Jackson refused to answer questions on the matter after being ambushed by reporters outside a studio in LA. The brothers were filmed in an alley, leaving "Jimmy Kimmel Live" after their appearance on the late night talk show.

They signed autographs for fans waiting outside and were each asked if they thought Tiger's wife, Elin Nordegren, should divorce him. All of the brothers, who have no connection with the pro-golfer, said they had no comment.

And just why WOULD they want to comment on this???  

Okay, all of you may be correct. They had past issues in their own personal lives but really to tell you the truth why would they need to comment. They don't have to comment on it.  For me, I wouldn't even add anything to the fire that the press wants to hear anyway.  Maybe the press just want to do this to just create more exaggerations like they did with MJ, you know. I am not condoning Tiger's infidelity or anything but I mean, they are now picking this young man apart in the press now!! First it was MJ, now it's him.  I kinda don't blame the brothers for saying anything. If it was me, I would say, "You know I am sorry to hear about Tiger Woods but the only thing I am going to comment is that I will be praying for him and his family that they will work things out." Leave them with that and keep movin. Now, let them put that in the paper. I doubt it! It's not sensationalism.  It's not what they want to hear. Anything good doesn't sell.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweet1

December 11, 2009, 09:53:21 PM
Quote from: "Infinitylady"
rowdyangel » Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:20 pm

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ... 4616c.html

Michael Jackson's brothers Tito, Marlon and Jackie Jackson refused to answer questions on the matter after being ambushed by reporters outside a studio in LA. The brothers were filmed in an alley, leaving "Jimmy Kimmel Live" after their appearance on the late night talk show.

They signed autographs for fans waiting outside and were each asked if they thought Tiger's wife, Elin Nordegren, should divorce him. All of the brothers, who have no connection with the pro-golfer, said they had no comment.

And just why WOULD they want to comment on this???  

Okay, all of you may be correct. They had past issues in their own personal lives but really to tell you the truth why would they need to comment. They don't have to comment on it.  For me, I wouldn't even add anything to the fire that the press wants to hear anyway.  Maybe the press just want to do this to just create more exaggerations like they did with MJ, you know. I am not condoning Tiger's infidelity or anything but I mean, they are now picking this young man apart in the press now!! First it was MJ, now it's him.  I kinda don't blame the brothers for saying anything. If it was me, I would say, "You know I am sorry to hear about Tiger Woods but the only thing I am going to comment is that I will be praying for him and his family that they will work things out." Leave them with that and keep movin. Now, let them put that in the paper. I doubt it! It's not sensationalism.  It's not what they want to hear. Anything good doesn't sell.

I personally wouldn't equate MJ with Tiger Woods. I would however equate Tiger Woods with David Letterman. Tiger Woods didn't address the press to kill the story before it started like wildfire. David Letterman came out on his show when his indiscretions came out and admitted his mistake and apologized. David's affairs were squashed within days. Tiger on the otherhand said nothing and left everyone to speculate. When you leave speculation up to the media anything is liable to happen and that is why women have been coming out of the wood work. I do feel bad for Tiger but I always say to whom much is given much is required. Not only is he the World's Best Golfer and family man he is a role model. I hope everything works out for him. Keep the Faith!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 11, 2009, 09:59:02 PM
Quote from: "Harleyblonde"
Why would they want to? I have no thoughts on Tiger Woods at all, my apologies to all who like golf but is hardly an earth shattering talent that the whole world has enjoyed. He is just one of the many who are overpaid and oversexed. I would rather watch paint dry than watch a game of golf!
At least with football we get to watch the fit young men running around in their shorts!  :lol:

Couldn't have said it any better myself. The only time I ever enjoy golf is when I'm playing it on my Wii game system :lol:
I don't even know why people consider it a sport in the first place, IMO.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 12, 2009, 11:53:42 AM
Sweet1,

Okay that may be so but even if Tiger Woods would have apologized for his actions and that was good, people can change, but did that mean they would going to squash like they did Letterman? They probably wouldn't have done so.  Even when MJ came out with letting people give him a fair trial, that wasn't squash it.  They kept on going with this for a longgggg time.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions