curls

Re: TIAI 8/02
August 03, 2010, 04:46:43 AM
I'm going through TIAI Revealed at the moment.  I've only been here for a few months, not from the very beginning and hope someone can help me out with a bit of background information about the timeline for this hoax site and where S.T.U.D.Y. and TS's contributions fit in.

Was MJHD the first name for what is now this site?  S.T.U.D.Y. posted there (according to Revealed Part 1) - is it still possible to see those posts as I can't seem to find them? Am I right that MJHD closed on 4th Aug  2009?

Did it then become MJKIT? What do those initials stand for?

Did that then become MJDHI, as it is now, in November 2009?

TIAI started in December 2009. Was this the first appearance of TS and the 9 parts of Revealed?  When did redirects start?

Sorry for all the questions but I want to know more of the background to all this.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

angel

August 03, 2010, 07:13:41 AM
@Andy,

I tend to agree with you...maybe the digging graves interpretation of the 7/28 redirect is what TS is trying to correct.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

August 03, 2010, 07:35:56 AM
Quote from: "curls"
I'm going through TIAI Revealed at the moment.  I've only been here for a few months, not from the very beginning and hope someone can help me out with a bit of background information about the timeline for this hoax site and where S.T.U.D.Y. and TS's contributions fit in.

Was MJHD the first name for what is now this site?  S.T.U.D.Y. posted there (according to Revealed Part 1) - is it still possible to see those posts as I can't seem to find them? Am I right that MJHD closed on 4th Aug  2009?
MJHD was the first MJ hoax website, the domain name was michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.com  MJHD disabled posting to the forum on August 4, but later opened the board again.  It went down in the first week of November.  S.T.U.D.Y.'s post can be found on MJKIT (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login) as members posted them there.

Did it then become MJKIT? What do those initials stand for?
No.  MJKIT is a forum that was started by Souza in the end of July in 2009, as a back up forum just in case MJHD would close down.  MJ stands for Michael Jackson, KIT stands for Keep In Touch.

Did that then become MJDHI, as it is now, in November 2009?
No, MJKIT and MJHD have always been 2 separate forums.  After MJHD went down in November Souza and I created Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators and included the MJKIT forum.  When we realized that MJKIT wasn't functioning to our full satisfaction within our new website we installed a new forum (this one), and kept MJKIT as an online archive.

TIAI started in December 2009. Was this the first appearance of TS and the 9 parts of Revealed?  When did redirects start?
If my memory doesn't fail me, TIAI started on October 29, 2009.  The first redirect was to MJHD.  The first appearance of TS was on December 22 2009, and it was here on Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators.  The first post made by TS is called "TIAI Revealed, Part 1: Who Is Behind TIAI?".

Sorry for all the questions but I want to know more of the background to all this.
I hope the above answered your questions.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

August 03, 2010, 07:50:57 AM
Perfect Mo, thanks so much!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

August 03, 2010, 09:59:17 PM
My thoughts on the swapping between these 2 redirects over the past 2 days is that we need to read-up on TS Updates again so we are ready for the next stage.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 04, 2010, 12:22:48 AM
Well like @Adi I took these last redirects to mean it was time to review TS's posts.

I read ALL of TS's 22 posts over the last 3 days... I have a headache! LOL Just kidding!

If you want to refer to the long post here it is: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Here’s the summary (and please keep in mind that a summary of 22 posts is still going to be LONG)  :lol:

Even if you still believe that MJ is dead (or alive, but will never come back): the basic message is still just as important. So please don’t let doubt, as to whether MJ is still alive, stop you from helping to “heal the world”.

Who is TS?

TS = S.T.U.D.Y. from the old MJHD site

Not MJ!

Watch for TS predictions that come true as proof of his/her validity

Do NOT waste time trying to figure out who TS is.

Investigation

Good investigators do not dismiss ANY avenue of investigation unless there is very solid evidence that it is not valid.

All information is there… it’s just waiting to be found.

We need a clear understanding of the evidence to determine if the information is valid.

Oppositions to anything should be backed by solid evidence… not mere opinion.

For those who want to go by truth, and not mere feelings, you need to base things on evidence. Truth can stand up to the test of evidence.

Do not trust the source of any evidence in any matter, trust the evidence itself.

The truth has nothing to lose by close examination: the “truth will prevail”!

Preparation for the BAM

We must put all the TIAI redirects together like pieces in a puzzle to get the big picture.

Help hoax believers understand the situation and message

We HAVE to understand the NWO conspiracy aspect and the importance of it before we are truly ready for a return.

THERE IS NO KNOWN BAM DATE, RETURN DATE, ETC. MJ WILL COME “IN HIS OWN TIME”.

We need to gather around MJ by joining MJ’s Army of LOVE

We need to love and support MJ AS WELL AS EACH OTHER!!

We must study the Bible so we will not be led astray by counterfeits.

We as soldiers in MJs Army of LOVE NEED to embody the following: truth, righteousness, peace, faith, salvation and the Word of God.

The Message

Let’s start spending more time trying to reach ourselves and others with MJ’s message.

The government is corrupted and we should not be afraid.

An educated public can stop them in their tracks.

The world is in desperate need of a wakeup call – end of the world

We must be aware of the corruption in government AND media and free ourselves through education.

Michael is being used by God in His battle against evil conspiracies in this world

The reason for this whole plan and hoax is to help save people from the many problems in this world; love is the reason, love is the answer.

MJ plans to turn the NWO upside down with the hoax

There are examples of government conspiracy and when you know too much, they silence you – JFK , JFK Jr., Pearl Harbour, RFK, MLK, Princess Di, 911, Titanic, etc.

LOVE GOD AND LOVE OTHERS.

We must study our Bibles and know the signs of the end times.

The Son of Man will come when we least expect it.

People will make fun and scoff at those who believe in the end of the world.

Many people are refusing to believe in the end of the world, merely because they don’t want to believe it—not because it isn’t true (or a lack of evidence). But who are the bigger fools: the ones who believe and are ready, yet it does not come—or the ones who don’t believe and are not ready, and then it does come??

The end of the world is not a bad thing.

The need for us all to have more LOVE in our lives—not just a word, not just a four-letter acronym (L.O.V.E.), but the real thing

Part of what MJ is trying to teach us is we are not to blindly trust tabloid media—or even mainstream media. Yet, just like TMZ, at times there is reliable and valuable information in the media.

So don’t accept something just because TIAI says it; but on the other hand, don’t fail to distinguish between reliable and unreliable sources and documentation. Rejecting reliable information isn’t much if any better (maybe worse) than accepting unreliable information. Some people believe everything (gullible), others believe nothing (stubborn); if we want the truth, we must find a balance between those extremes.

The Return/BAM
Helping hoax believers understand the situation will create a safer environment for MJ to return and be backed up by MJ’s Army of LOVE.

Once the opposition to MJ’s message has gone, MJ will be ready to return.

To do a hoax to expose government and media corruption is playing with fire.

He HAS to be careful when and how he returns.

We need to allow him the space to determine when and how the return will happen.

Promote You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Draw a connection between Elvis hoax death and MJ hoax death

Unify and mobilize MJs Army of L.O.V.E.

DNA evidence in court is realistic and undeniable.  We must embrace this opportunity to link with these DNA cases and inspire those to exhume MJ’s body (to find out IT’S NOT THERE!)

TS has already proven him/herself and is now asking us to tweet about ElvisandMJdotcom. We should support.

The media should take notice.

Army of LOVE needs to rally behind a media tweetathon

If we do this all for God’s glory, we will not fail!

This is a critical point for the hoax and in end times.

MJ will return… there is a deadline of sorts.

TS is credible as he/she’ s proven him/herself with predictions.  Stop doubting, start believing!

Original post: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

August 04, 2010, 01:38:04 AM
@lilwendy Excellent summary! thank u for taking the time!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

August 04, 2010, 03:04:08 AM
lilwendy, thanks for a great summary - I did a similar thing over the past couple of days, taking notes as I read, but I couldn't have put together such a comprehensive post as you have done!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

August 04, 2010, 03:20:31 AM
Wow @lilwendy!! great work and thanks for the post.

I have been reading TS Updates again now for the past few days and "boning" up on alot of things. :)

Although I always read the Updates at least twice when they are 1st posted.....it is really worthwhile re-reading them again with fresh eyes if you have had a break since you last read them. It is incredible the new information you may pick up within them with a bit of time and space - things you may have missed the 1st time.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

August 04, 2010, 07:24:36 AM
Sometimes the evidence is just in front of our eyes but we don't see it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

paula-c

August 04, 2010, 08:51:51 AM
Thank you, your work is very valued  lilwendy
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike