TIAI August 2
August 02, 2010, 03:34:14 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Quote from: "JukeBox"
great job Grace! can't believe the dna link didn't cross my mind... it has been working too sluggishly to connect the dots :S

seems like it's coming together! with the Bobby Fischer redirect and people popping out of nowhere claiming to be MJ's children, plus Eliza's court case, seems like digging graves is the direction we're heading!

this is truly exciting!! can't wait for it all to unfold :D

Again, the redirect from 29th of July.  ;)

EDIT:
Now the redirect is, again:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Quote from: "*Mo*"

I am saddened to see that on many occasions TS' words are twisted or mistaken, and that the credibility of TS is questioned time after time due to the simple fact that people don't actually READ TS' posts...

Yes, the posts are long and sometimes you have to read them more than once to understand what is actually written, but if you just briefly read them, you are missing a lot of things and eventually you are missing the point.  

All I'm asking is: please take some time to read these posts again, or if you don't want to read, take the time to watch the videos Souza is creating of TS' posts, which are published here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Thank you...

EDIT 2: ten minutes passed, and there is again the redirect You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It\'s all for Love.. L.O.V.E. <3

Re: TIAI 8/02
August 02, 2010, 04:18:58 AM
TS keeps to alternate the two redirects, and this is my idea about that: to me it seems like TS is 'answering' to what JukeBox wrote, with the *Mo*'s post.
Does it make any sense?

(or maybe I'm just going crazy  :roll: )
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Puff

August 02, 2010, 04:45:42 AM
That happened also yesterday, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 02, 2010, 05:03:47 AM
Yes, but yesterday there was also this post in the rotation:
Quote from: "Adi"
Quote from: "~Souza~"
At least many do understand the TIAI message, and many may be still dismissive, but will likely start to understand after the bam. The whole hoax community is familiar with TIAI but maybe need that extra little push (i.e. Mike returning and explaining).

TS did all he could do to make people see he isn't playing games, I can understand he must be frustrated at times. Time will tell and after the BAM I think many more will see the importance of TIAI.

I agree....

I read this redirect as a positive thing from TS - basically telling us that Michael will return or "BAM"  no matter, because he has set a deadline for himself......once everyone hears what Michael has to say himself then all of us who believed will finally unite properly and realise the message that he has been trying to communicate to us via TS IS real and IS serious and we will be there for him to carry that message even further.

The majority of believers know about TS/TIAI and even if they don't believe that TS has valid information they are still VERY much aware of what TS/TIAI has been trying to tell ALL of us these past 9 months. As Souza says, the extra "push" by MJ returning will go a huge way in helping EVERYONE understand Michael's message.

Today I haven't seen it (or maybe I've lost it).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

August 02, 2010, 08:40:02 AM
TS insists that people read the posts.
Maybe some people are questioning the credibility of TS without having read the posts, they are judging without knowing its contents, or expect to come Michael himself and explain to them that question. TS has spoken the truth, because a thought is true when it coincides with reality, and if those who have not read the posts of TS do you will realize this.
"If you want to convince someone of your ideas, first convince your friends" (Abraham Lincoln).
If Michael's message has not arrived or has convinced us, his friends, how is going to get to other people?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 02, 2010, 10:16:52 AM
i decided to read TS's post from the very beginning and i've only just finished up till TIAI Revealed Part 6 {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}, & thought this part seemed pretty relevant (at least to me :S) so i'm giving it a shot at interpreting the redirect(s).

Quote from: "TS"
So if an MJ ‘resurrection’ is part of the plan and movie, what day would it be: … During  the funeral wouldn’t even fit with the original Thriller, because the dead did not hop out of their caskets during a funeral—no, they came out of their graves. … ‘R’ = MJ Resurrection (9-9-09), MJ Return, MJ hoax Revealed!!! … Let’s see how many ‘R’ votes we can get between now and October 28 …

So, the part about coming out of graves has been mentioned very early on by TS. If i correctly assume that the hoax 'plan' is going to mirror This Is It, the 'movie', then MJ (& perhaps even Elvis) are going to be 'resurrected' by halving their graves dug. Of course this hasn't happened yet and perhaps TS is redirecting to the grave digging post before it happens and that would again, proving that he has inside information.

I'm thinking the phases of 'Resurrection, Return, and Revealed' differ for believers and non-believers. For believers, since we believe early on that MJ is alive, Resurrection for us was 9-9-09, as TS explained, and now we're in the Return process but Bam [Reveal(?)] has not occurred. For non-believers, who believe MJ is dead, and if the hoax 'plan' is parallel to the movie, then 'Resurrection' would be exactly what it is, MJ coming out of the grave.

(disclaimer: could be completely off-track about TS's intentions for the redirects  :( )
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

August 02, 2010, 11:33:13 AM
This is the redirection I get
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

*Mo*

August 02, 2010, 11:43:41 AM

What's the URL of the redirect Gema..?  Is it this one?

For me it keeps switching between the posts by Jukebox and myself, the ones that were redirected to yesterday also.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

August 02, 2010, 12:21:21 PM
Now i get to this one;

* Report this post

Re: redirect 7/27

Postby *Mo* » Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:00 pm

I am saddened to see that on many occasions TS' words are twisted or mistaken, and that the credibility of TS is questioned time after time due to the simple fact that people don't actually READ TS' posts...

Yes, the posts are long and sometimes you have to read them more than once to understand what is actually written, but if you just briefly read them, you are missing a lot of things and eventually you are missing the point.

All I'm asking is: please take some time to read these posts again, or if you don't want to read, take the time to watch the videos Souza is creating of TS' posts, which are published here: viewtopic.php?f=72&t=12603

Thank you...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Puff

August 02, 2010, 12:34:40 PM
Quote from: "Gema"
This is the redirection I get

No Gema, I understand why you got that 'redirect'. When you go to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  the first thing that it shows you is Mo's screenshot, BUT you must wait until the page is completely loaded... and then you have the right redirect...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

August 02, 2010, 02:12:59 PM
TS indicates Mo's post, is like that?, now I am confused :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

angel

August 02, 2010, 08:56:57 PM
@JukeBox,

Good points on your interpretation of these redirects.  IMO, there has to be a reason for the repeating that we are just not understanding yet.  Is is a countdown to something...3...2...1...  ?  Does it concern the dates or times posted, etc. ?  TS, have you perhaps added something new to the old updates that we need to discover; is there something, say, similar to an Easter egg in the TIAI updates, for instance?
I'm probably way out in left field on this, but these thoughts crossed my mind today... ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

August 02, 2010, 11:27:45 PM
Maybe you are on to something here. With a countdown of 3-2-1-blastoff....We'll be maybe on the right track if today's redirect has one of those redirects from the previous 2 days. So taking that line of thought. Blast off would be the 4th of the 8th 2010 and when we add that up we get 6. Reminds me of MJ's rocket with the 2040 on it in History. When added that is a 6 also. Maybe it's time to fasten our seatbelts.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 03, 2010, 03:34:49 AM
Quote from: "francina_84"
TS keeps to alternate the two redirects, and this is my idea about that: to me it seems like TS is 'answering' to what JukeBox wrote, with the *Mo*'s post.
Does it make any sense?

(or maybe I'm just going crazy  :roll: )

This is what I understand also, because otherwise it would make no sense to switch between the 2 posts constantly. Their message could be very well understood if they were displayed separately, in two distinct redirects (one for each day, as usual). I think the main idea is that we are misinterpreting the redirections and words of TS and we should look for the answers in his previous posts. Considering the post of JukeBox, maybe it was chosen by TS because it comprises the feeling and beliefs of the majority lately, which is expecting for Michael to be "exhumed" in order to have a BAM. Maybe, only maybe, this is not the key, and the connection to Elvis/Eliza and Bobby Fischer is not regarding "digging graves". It is an option we didn't really want to approach, because to all of us this scenario (exhumation-revelation) seemed so appropriate, Biblical and even typical for Michael. But maybe TS wants to point out other connections or ideas, such as the curious way in which all the claims of alleged children of Michael are being dismissed, with no explanations or further investigations, while in other cases the claims were investigated and pursued up to exhumation and without solid evidence, just based on presumptions. .

For example, in Fischer's case, "Fischer's estate was estimated at 140 million ISK (about GBP 1 million or US$ 2 million) and it quickly became the object of a legal battle involving claims from four parties: Fischer's apparent Japanese wife Miyoko Watai, his presumed Philippine daughter Jinky Young and her mother Marilyn Young, his two American nephews Alexander and Nicholas Targ and their father Russell Targ, and the American government (claiming unpaid taxes).[

According to a press release issued by Samuel Estimo, an attorney representing Jinky Young, the Supreme Court of Iceland ruled in December 2009 that Watai's claim of marriage to Fischer was invalidated because of her failure to present the original of their alleged marriage certificate.

On June 16, 2010, Iceland's Supreme Court ruled in favor of a petition on behalf of Jinky Young to have Bobby Fischer's remains exhumed. This was performed on July 5, 2010 in the presence of a doctor, a priest and other officials. A DNA sample was taken and Fischer's body was then reburied."

Maybe we are missing the point in these redirects. In all the cases involving Michael and his alleged "love children", the immediate negative resolutions of the claims just make you feel like there is someone behind the curtain who can say from the spot true or false and no further investigation is performed. Who can tell for sure that the claim is abusive other than the father himslef?

It is just an opinion, the main idea is that we have to re- read TS's posts over and over again, until we get the point. He only said through his redirects that the BAM will come regardless of our readiness and this will legitimize TS, so he can continue his quest for truth and change. Maybe we should not put all our hopes and energies in the "exhumation" scenario and keep our minds opened, trying to understand the true depth of TS's posts and connecting the time dots...

LOVE,
Andy
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 03, 2010, 03:58:35 AM
Today's redirect is, from what I have seen so far, only Mo's post. TIAI REVEALED holds the clues, so let's focus on a deeper analysis.

LOVE,
Andy
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions