mjj4ever777Topic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
Just feel the need to share
July 28, 2010, 10:54:03 PM
Hello my sweet MJ family...this is on my mind right now, so I wanted to share.

Every day I turn on the news to hear more Bull Sh_t and lies form the so called media and It angers me to no end that there are people out there controlling all of our lives! They only tell us what they want to and they expect us to just sit and take what they feed us. What has happened to us as a whole? Why do we take what they are feeding us as "Gospel"? Why is it that some people feel  they don't have the right to stand up for themselves and take a look at the other side of each so called news story, the "truth." People need to see for themselves what's really going on in this world if we are going to change the way this world is run. People are so fearful of change and I just don't get that sometimes. Why do so many people think that they wouldn't make a difference if they stood up for themselves? Don't people realize that we are all worth it, we all can make a difference, but you need to put the fear behind you. To me "Fear" is the absence of "Love". Unfortunately, some people don't love themselves enough to want to make a change, they are afraid of change because they don't believe in Love enough. How do we get people to look inside their hearts and realize that each and every one of us deserves to know the true feeling of Love and that we shouldn't have to fear anything!. When you reach a deeper state of love, your whole persona changes. You look at things in a different way. You realize that the things we fear are usually things we can avoid. For example. Most people live "beyond their means", that"s just a fact, but when you do so, with it comes immense stress, now you are in debt, you owe more then you make etc.
When you have all of the stresses of every day living like that, you don't have the time to think about love because you have a 1000 other things to worry about, right?  You need to live within your means if you are truly going to be happy. Stress kills everything.

Anyways, my husband and I "downsized" in a big way, we even gave up our car, because we felt we really didn't need it, the stores are right across the street, so we just gave it up. We live in a modest 3 bedroom town home, I stay at home, we don't go out much, we don't have things we don't need, and we are two of the happiest people in the world! We may not be monetarily rich, but we feel like the richest people on the planet! We truly love each other, we love to spend time together talking for hours about love and what we can do next to help spread awareness to others. We truly Love, LOVE! Our lives have changed so positively since we started living this way, its amazing, it really is! You learn just how powerful love can be when you truly embrace it and use it to help others. We talk to other couples about love and we have more and more people that have opened up to the idea of changing and learning to use love in so many positive ways. It is so rewarding! My husband coaches athletes that are serious about becoming professionals, but he picks the kids who really want to excel in their sport, for the right reasons. and when he finds the ones who are doing it for the "Love", he coaches them for free! he does it for LOVE! So far, every athlete my husband has coached just on the basis of Love, have all received scholarships and outstanding awards, the reason, because my husband teaches with LOVE and his athletes  thrive on that!
We can all do things like this. When you do something good for someone else just out of love, the rewards are better then all the money in the world!  You really can be truly happy on very little, when you live your life with love. Don't sweat the small stuff either, everything works out one way or the other in the end, so don't waste time worrying about small things. Communication is so important. If something is bothering you, talk it out ASAP, don't dwell on it for days until you're ready to explode, that's just wasted energy. If something is bothering you, talk it out together in a calm environment. Even if nothing is bothering you, make sure you always communicate with your other half, tell them how you are feeling, get to really know each other. Talking is so important when building your love.

I guess what I'm trying to say in this post is that we really need to love ourselves enough to want "ultimate" Love. When you love yourself and you live your life each day with love, then you will understand that it is important for us to investigate some of the things that we may be afraid of. We can't rely on our government to protect us, they are only out for themselves and they do nothing with LOVE in mind. Please if you haven't already, take some time and study things Like New World Order, HAARP, Mind control corruption, conspiracy. There is always 2 sides to every story and I think we owe it to ourselves to start investigating what the Government has planned in the near future and they have no qualms about Not telling us the "TRUTH" Michael told us we had 4 years to get this right, well we are down to 2+ years now. if we are going to make a difference we need to understand both sides of the story and then decide which side you want to be on. Change is coming whether we want to believe it or not. Michael has been trying to warn us about this for a long time now, but seriously, time is running out.
If you have been watching CNN lately, you would be seeing more and more stories coming out, about some of the things I mentioned above. We  really need to educate ourselves, so when Michael comes back he will have a strong, well educated and loving  Army, standing by his side ready to change the world and bring back peace and love!

So my friends, I am asking you all to look into your hearts and find that love and do everything and anything you can to spread it to others, educate others, help others. Look at how you are living now, and if you are living beyond your means, just consider what change you can make to make your  life a little easier. Just do something...Make a change, it's really not that hard...Honest. And don't forget to let your love grow, help others to understand what love really is...Please you owe it to yourself, you really do.

I remember a time in my life when I was terrified of the end of the world happening, but I can honestly say that since I changed the way I lived my life and made Love the most important thing in my life, I know longer fear the "end" or "death". My life is all about love and therefore I have no more fear...that's why I believe that "fear" is the absence of "Love".
Ok, I didn't really mean to go on for so long, but it was something that I felt the need to express. Everything I say, I say with love for you all.
Well, I'll close for now. I love you all and God Bless All of Us!
Dayna

To my friend Michael...I'm really trying my friend, I miss you and I love you..."Heart" To "Heart"
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Just feel the need to share
July 29, 2010, 12:05:24 AM
Thank you Dayna for a most beautiful and inspiring post.  You and your husband are a wonderful example of what the saying "living life to the full" is all about.  Many people tend to live "half lives" in their endless pursuit of happiness which is, at best, fleeting.   Allowing love to transform and guide us brings a happiness that is deeper and more fulfilling because love can't be kept selfishly to oneself - it has to be shared and, as a result it grows and expands.  And when love is operating at its full strength, that's when true change can come about.  Thanks for sharing the love that is within your heart dear friend.  I can imagine Michael smiling when he reads this and thinking:  "This is the message I've been trying to get across all along."  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

July 29, 2010, 12:25:07 AM
.. What Has Happened to us as a whole? Why do we take what They Are feeding us the "Gospel"? Why Is It That some people feel They Do not Have the Right to Stand Up for Themselves and take a look at the side of each other so called news story, the "truth ."...

Great reflection! 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 29, 2010, 05:48:49 AM
great post and much appreciated!  that is a beautiful way to live one's life.  i'll take inspiration from your sharing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

July 29, 2010, 07:52:54 AM
Very beautiful and meaningful post. You are absolutely right, if we do not love ourselves how can we love others? I have learned a hard way of loving myself, after my divorce, I felt in adequate, worthless, since I studied psychology, I woke up and put what I learned into practice. I started to fix myself inside and out, feeling happier, and now I volonteer helping old people, and also juvenile that have no parents, aside from my full time job.  If anyone can share there love and would do something great for their community, we would be living in a better world.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

July 29, 2010, 08:32:24 AM
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
Very beautiful and meaningful post. You are absolutely right, if we do not love ourselves how can we love others? I have learned a hard way of loving myself, after my divorce, I felt in adequate, worthless, since I studied psychology, I woke up and put what I learned into practice. I started to fix myself inside and out, feeling happier, and now I volonteer helping old people, and also juvenile that have no parents, aside from my full time job.  If anyone can share there love and would do something great for their community, we would be living in a better world.

Oh, this is very beautiful, congratulations! 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjj4ever777Topic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
July 29, 2010, 02:01:35 PM
Quote from: "emeraldcity"
Thank you Dayna for a most beautiful and inspiring post.  You and your husband are a wonderful example of what the saying "living life to the full" is all about.  Many people tend to live "half lives" in their endless pursuit of happiness which is, at best, fleeting.   Allowing love to transform and guide us brings a happiness that is deeper and more fulfilling because love can't be kept selfishly to oneself - it has to be shared and, as a result it grows and expands.  And when love is operating at its full strength, that's when true change can come about.  Thanks for sharing the love that is within your heart dear friend.  I can imagine Michael smiling when he reads this and thinking:  "This is the message I've been trying to get across all along."  :D

Thank you Emerald for your kind words! I agree with what you said also. We all have the ability to achieve ultimate Love, but you have to want it , to achieve it. when you "simplify" your life and you concentrate on the Love, then you are truly "living", not just "existing."
I hope Michael does smile when he reads this! :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjj4ever777Topic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
July 29, 2010, 02:25:49 PM
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"

I'm glad you feel like I do! We can all make a difference in some way! :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

airieslady

July 29, 2010, 08:19:58 PM
BRAVO!!!  I needed this to keep me going!  B/c the news lately is sooo doomful feeling.  Thank you for your beautiful thoughts.  L.O.V.E. to all of you!  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Is it scary for you baby... The evil in truth...Let the performance begin... BAM!

mjj4ever777Topic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
July 30, 2010, 12:55:47 AM
Quote from: "airieslady"
BRAVO!!!  I needed this to keep me going!  B/c the news lately is sooo doomful feeling.  Thank you for your beautiful thoughts.  L.O.V.E. to all of you!  :mrgreen:
Well cheer up friend and welcome aboard the Love train!! :mrgreen:
Also, thank you for responding! Love to you also, friend! :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions