~Souza~Topic starter

This was broadcasted in Holland today (sorry for the crappy quality, but my recorder didn't work, so I had to record the screen)

[youtube:ejhbfp7r]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqnVrloXwyI[/youtube:ejhbfp7r]

What if this story is fake, but a way to make the court rule the body should be exhumed so they will find out there is no one there.

The thing that caught my eye was the date of her hearing, September 7 (9/7). Mo and I talked about September 9 a few times, but we couldn't really find anything except for the fact that it's 9/9. September 7 is 2 days before 9/9, I have no idea if that can be done that quick, but what if the court rules that they can go and dig him up, and they will do so on 9/9?

9/9 is interesting because of a few things. First: it's 9/9 (99), second, it's on a Thursday, exactly 63 weeks after June 25, 2009 (6+3=9 or 6*3=18, 1+8=9) so it makes 999.

63 weeks (6+3=9 or 6*3=18, 1+8=9) is also 441 days (4+4+1=9) or 10584 hours (1+5+8+4=18, 1+8=9) so again 999

9/9/2010 = 9+9+2+1=21 (777)

It's an interesting date to say the least. Turning 666 upside down on a date that has 999 all over would make sense, right?

Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Well, that is an interesting thought. I really don't know but I think we'll find out in a little over a month. Crazy stuff going on, that's for sure. It's interesting too that she's been claiming this for years? I don't remember any claims like this - does anyone else?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

RK

I like the part where the reporter says it not like we made this up. We got it from an American media site TMZ. Oh please let it be so about the date Souza mentioned Mike. It's been a long long year.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

It's right in front of our eyes, yet we don't see it.

Michael is so present and speaking to the world.
He now uses many different information channels - this forum is just one.
Michael is feeding the news scene on print, web and broadcast and is spreading his information where he wants it to pop up and get noticed.

Why?
How can anybody pls explain that the background clip to a discussion about a "love child" and her digging for truth is "Earth Song" featuring the most dramatic scenes with Michael expressing his sorrow for planet earth's status and future?

The name "Mocienne" is not an existing popular first name, not even a French one and not listed in any "baby girl names directories" I saw.

IMHO this story is a very artistic intervention to "tickle us" from time to time and remind us of what it's really about.

There is a pattern of MJ songs on our radio stations.
They even started playing Elvis songs again. For which audience that demands this?
Watch out how present Michael really is.

It is a maker's marketplace.
Michael, you rock!
With L.O.V.E. and a huge S.M.I.L.E. to all
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

mattie

Michael was living with Diana Ross for a period..And her sister never met him :shock:
Not verry close sisters imo!
Dont believe this story..or it is for a reason like  Souza said!
Sorry for my English
Mattie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

Lovin' it....

It does seem like a fake story - one planted to trigger an exhumation

:)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "~Souza~"

This was broadcasted in Holland today (sorry for the crappy quality, but my recorder didn't work, so I had to record the screen)

[youtube:1ye1qisb]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqnVrloXwyI[/youtube:1ye1qisb]

What if this story is fake, but a way to make the court rule the body should be exhumed so they will find out there is no one there.

The thing that caught my eye was the date of her hearing, September 7 (9/7). Mo and I talked about September 9 a few times, but we couldn't really find anything except for the fact that it's 9/9. September 7 is 2 days before 9/9, I have no idea if that can be done that quick, but what if the court rules that they can go and dig him up, and they will do so on 9/9?

9/9 is interesting because of a few things. First: it's 9/9 (99), second, it's on a Thursday, exactly 63 weeks after June 25, 2009 (6+3=9 or 6*3=18, 1+8=9) so it makes 999.

63 weeks (6+3=9 or 6*3=18, 1+8=9) is also 441 days (4+4+1=9) or 10584 hours (1+5+8+4=18, 1+8=9) so again 999

9/9/2010 = 9+9+2+1=21 (777)

It's an interesting date to say the least. Turning 666 upside down on a date that has 999 all over would make sense, right?

WOW!!!  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:
Sometimes the number theories can be a little far-fetched  :lol:  but these numbers can't be ignored. Even if it's not an exhumation something has to happen on 9/9!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Mo en Souza...MPJ woont in Soest, ik ook.. zal ik ff langs gaan?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

There is something else I just remembered. The claim says her name is Mocienne Elizabeth Petit Jackson, that's not true, because the Dutch Government file says her name is Esther Mocienne Petit: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, later it is Mocienne Elizabeth Petit: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You can't just change your last name here in Holland. I remember my best friend wanted to change her last name because her real father never was there for her and she wanted the name of her stepfather.  She had to go through a long procedure and she had to get approval from the queen, explaining why she wanted to change it. She had to give a very good reason to change it and also had to pay a lot of money. I recall something like $200,- a letter. And the name change is huge. It's not that easy in Holland to change your name, you have to come up with some serious stuff.

According to the government (we called) it is HIGHLY unlikely she could have changed her name between June 2009 and now to Jackson. I would like to see a recent government file which stated Jackson. Because if her name is now really Jackson, it must mean she already proved she is a Jackson, which doesn't have to mean Mike is her father by the way.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

Quote from: "frogh777"

Ja!!!!!! LOLOL Moet je dr adres/nummer?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

Vraag haar effe om een kopietje van haar paspoort, en een kopie van een nieuw uittreksel uit de basisadministratie!  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "mattie"
Michael was living with Diana Ross for a period..And her sister never met him :shock:
Not verry close sisters imo!
Dont believe this story..or it is for a reason like  Souza said!
Sorry for my English
Mattie

i was thinking that maybe the sister of DIANA ROSS keeps hiding something for DIANA ,and maybe this MOCIENNE woman is the secret love child from DIANA and MICHAEL  :mrgreen:  :lol: because its strange that her sister never met him  :shock: lets hope its all bullshit...
Does anyone know when DIANA ROSS sang that song love child???? its about a secret child...

i go back in my straight jacket ok?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "*Mo*"

Vraag haar effe om een kopietje van haar paspoort, en een kopie van een nieuw uittreksel uit de basisadministratie!  :lol:

ja echt waar.hahahahah. soest is niet zo groot. en ik zit achter de kassa bij de plaatselijke AH.. dus iedereen heeft erover. (en ja.. geef voor de grap ff haar adres/nummer. Strax zijn we buren ofzo, je weet het nooit)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There is something else I just remembered. The claim says her name is Mocienne Elizabeth Petit Jackson, that's not true, because the Dutch Government file says her name is Esther Mocienne Petit: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, later it is Mocienne Elizabeth Petit: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You can't just change your last name here in Holland. I remember my best friend wanted to change her last name because her real father never was there for her and she wanted the name of her stepfather.  She had to go through a long procedure and she had to get approval from the queen, explaining why she wanted to change it. She had to give a very good reason to change it and also had to pay a lot of money. I recall something like $200,- a letter. And the name change is huge. It's not that easy in Holland to change your name, you have to come up with some serious stuff.

According to the government (we called) it is HIGHLY unlikely she could have changed her name between June 2009 and now to Jackson. I would like to see a recent government file which stated Jackson. Because if her name is now really Jackson, it must mean she already proved she is a Jackson, which doesn't have to mean Mike is her father by the way.
 Souza :
mijn dochter heeft ook haar achternaam laten wijzigen in die van mij omdat haar vader haar ook heeft laten vallen en idd het kostte een berg geld en ook toestemming van de koningin ,het is al meer dan 5 jr geleden dat mijn dochter het liet doen en het duurde best lang voor het rond was en ik haar moeder moest ook nog toestemming geven om mijn dochter mijn achternaam te laten krijgen ,het is dus niet zo 1 ,2 , 3 te regelen ...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

The story seems very fake to me and I think it has been created for the purpose of the hoax, it's part of the scenario. It's a good pretext to make sure that the body will be exhumed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal