Ann

Re: TNZ STAFF
December 12, 2009, 07:14:05 PM
Hmmm, sounds to me like they are the same as all the sites so many of us are on.  I like that they think outside the box and was quite impressed with their last post.   Putting it up showed me they are more concerned with the truth than having more people follow them.That's just my opinion though
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 12, 2009, 08:03:22 PM
Quote from: "LiberianGirl"
Quote from: "illusionist"
Sony has nothing to do with the hoax. I can tell you that much ;) Besides, do a whois look-up...Sony doesn't use GoDaddy for domain registrations for any of their websites and if I recall, someone called Sony tech support or something and confirmed this some time ago.

Here's somethin'...I recall a wise man once saying..."Follow the wrong leader and you'll be led right off of a cliff".

What's funny is this guy was sooo right and he told everyone this a couple months ago or so, but so many of you didn't listen. Now a whole lot of you are on a wild goose chase. Instead of listening to what someone else is feeding you...follow you heart and MIND. Remember, Mind is the MAGIC.

I would like to know what Michael's connection with Sony is. You know something about it? Because I think it was in July I heard from some fans that Sony hired Mottola back and we all know how Michael hates Mottola. So how can Sony be on Michael's side?  :?

It is common knowledge that Mikey was at war with Tommy Mottola and Sony a few years ago. As far as I know Mottola has not returned to Sony. Rolf Schmidt-Holtz is the current CEO of Sony Music. Sony is only on Michael's side for the $$$ and they got screwed after the song "This Is It" was released. lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What we don\'t understand we can make mean anything - Chuck Palahniuk
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

December 12, 2009, 08:06:12 PM
Quote from: "Grace"

What's being said about...
TrueNewsZone

AntHarn @TrueNewsZone Is this also about religion? 3 hours ago reply

houdinisghost @TrueNewsZone When are you guys going to finally fess up about the thisisalsoit.com redirects? lol 2 hours ago reply

Hey! You read my tweets?  :lol:

So far they have not responded to my tweet. Surprise, surprise!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 12, 2009, 08:10:02 PM
Quote from: "heinrich"
Hello guys ,
sorry  for my  English, it´s  not my mother language.
it's really interesting what you are talking about TNZ. I just want to say that as i know in every hoax forum in each country were several insiders from the start. they controled discussions and turned it into "right way".i don't know who they are, but they are tooooo profi  to be just fans.

My graphic designer friend makes better web pages than TNZ's. So it's no big deal to have a web page like that  and you don't need to be a professional ;)

They definitely got a video/film editor on board though...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ROFL

December 12, 2009, 08:23:16 PM
Quote from: "ILuvUMoreMJ"
I looked at that site once and it was enough to tell me not to bother with it again.  :lol:

haha me too , their myspace page is so ugly so crowded , looks crazy , and in twitter I find them  kinda harsh with people ...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If they could love like you and me, imagine what the world could be.

December 12, 2009, 08:41:46 PM
I want to warn visitors about the possibility of the appearance of numerous posts, defending TNZ and trying to convince ppl they work for or with Michael and maybe even know him personally, because we talked about whats going here on the Russian site today and they could read and now they`re informed. They`re just a sick or nuts...They had tried to do the same stuff on russian forum. They were all banned.
They can write under different nicknames here.
Do not trust those users who registering today and who have only 1 or 2 posts, especially if they will be posting about TNZ....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Put my broken heart together again...

December 13, 2009, 10:24:08 AM
DID  YOU  SEE   THEIR   TWEET  "Act of provocation is a perhaps good way to come to know your companion. Not the only one"
hmm, What  I  think  all  about it: they want that    you  speak  about  them  and once be   mad of  them, they do it  with  their  posts  but now  they    want  go  further  and want not only on myspace to  be   discussed, also in   every   hoax  forums ,and they did  this   with  russian, I wonder why  they don´t  delete these comments that  they are russian, I have no  trust now   to  all  russian  here ,   we  speak  about  it  more and more and  that´s  what  they  need,
If   the  autor (Liberial Girl) said his/ her  reall  name  I  would have  no  more questions  ,but  on the other  side  he/she  said  us  important Info ,why  we need to  believe you ,you need to be honest with  us, MAY BE he/she is one from  TNZ  bunch and give  here the  rythm ,I don´t  want to be manipulated no matter from russian or  someone  else   BASTA.
No, I don´t  believe  that they  are  fans…. C´mon, what   the fucking Fans can they  be???????????
NO ONE  FAN WILL ALLOW HIMSELF TO TALK ABOUT MICHAEL  IN THAT WAY.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

December 13, 2009, 10:52:21 AM
IMHO there is too much time dedicated in setting up their site and twittering around. Almost all the time there is someone online. These cannot be fans or they would be living from some heavenly manna raining without any effort.
Always look for the source of money and what the result of action may be.

What could be a result of the attempts of destabilizing the U.S. with so-called proof of conspiracies around NWO, Kennedy, 911 etc.? Who would profit from it?
Who would profit from spreading fear, doubt, anger?

Was it coincidence that siberian servers were likely used for the late hack of emails with reference to Copenhagen?:

Is Russia as home of the TNZ servers just by accident the home of the content?
Who could have an interest in distracting us from what we are here for and in trying to redirect our energy in other channels?

As much as we do love Michael, there are people quite well aware of this fact and strength and of the potential power behind the name of Michael. This was the case on June 25 and is still today like that.
It is also clear that some don't want the veil to be lifted and some are covering their backs up and some want to abuse the power behind Michael.

I am very sceptical about all the energy put into TIAI and TNZ and whoever wants to convince by all means. Just my 2 cents on this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

December 13, 2009, 12:41:05 PM
Quote from: "Grace"
IMHO there is too much time dedicated in setting up their site and twittering around. Almost all the time there is someone online. These cannot be fans or they would be living from some heavenly manna raining without any effort.
Always look for the source of money and what the result of action may be.
[...]
I am very sceptical about all the energy put into TIAI and TNZ and whoever wants to convince by all means. Just my 2 cents on this.

Me too ! But what puzzles me is the reason why they would try to manipulate us. I first thought that was political, but thinking well, who are we ?
We're not the average MJ fans. We are those who believe he might be alive, and we're a minority. We are not the best way to spread information, because  most of us don't talk about the hoax, even to our families and friends.
If they want to touch a wide public they'd better go to the regular MJ forums and try to convince them that Michael was murdered, and then sell their plot theories.
From this point of view, directing their message to this group is a mistake.

And to reply to your wise post on the locked thread, I think that whole experience (and the meeting with people like TNZ) is a great way to discover by ourselves, and at our own expenses, the kind of ill-intentioned people Michael had to deal with during his whole life.
It's something impossible to imagine and one has to experience it to know what it's like.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 13, 2009, 03:01:24 PM
DID  YOU  SEE   THEIR   TWEET  "Act of provocation is a perhaps good way to come to know your companion. Not the only one"
hmm, What  I  think  all  about it: they want that    you  speak  about  them  and once be   mad of  them, they do it  with  their  posts  but now  they    want  go  further  and want not only on myspace to  be   discussed, also in   every   hoax  forums ,and they did  this   with  russian, I wonder why  they don´t  delete these comments that  they are russian, I have no  trust now   to  all  russian  here ,   we  speak  about  it  more and more and  that´s  what  they  need,
If   the  autor (Liberial Girl) said his/ her  reall  name  I  would have  no  more questions  ,but  on the other  side  he/she  said  us  important Info ,why  we need to  believe you ,you need to be honest with  us, MAY BE he/she is one from  TNZ  bunch and give  here the  rythm ,I don´t  want to be manipulated no matter from russian or  someone  else   BASTA.
No, I don´t  believe  that they  are  fans…. C´mon, what   the fucking Fans can they  be???????????
NO ONE  FAN WILL ALLOW HIMSELF TO TALK ABOUT MICHAEL  IN THAT WAY.

I'm sorry but I really didn't get what you are trying to say? You need my name because? I don't get what you're trying to say? You mean that TNZ works for Michael and that's the reason why they humiliate MJ's fans? So I would say think twice about it ;) I'm here if you want to ask something to me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 13, 2009, 03:06:48 PM
Quote from: "Invincible7"
I want to warn visitors about the possibility of the appearance of numerous posts, defending TNZ and trying to convince ppl they work for or with Michael and maybe even know him personally, because we talked about whats going here on the Russian site today and they could read and now they`re informed. They`re just a sick or nuts...They had tried to do the same stuff on russian forum. They were all banned.
Do not trust those users who registering today and who have only 1 or 2 posts, especially if they will be posting about TNZ....

This is the ONLY reason why I wanted to warn people who believe that they're related to Michael because I'mSURE that they're NOT! Sometimes their answers are full of grammatical mistakes. And they showed Murray as a photoshop imaginary characeter but we know that he's someone real, right? ;)

If you want to keep on believing that they work for Michael, it's your choice. All I'm saying is THEY MAY GIVE YOU FALSE HOPE!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 13, 2009, 03:09:56 PM
Quote from: "illusionist"
Hello guys ,
sorry  for my  English, it´s  not my mother language.
it's really interesting what you are talking about TNZ. I just want to say that as i know in every hoax forum in each country were several insiders from the start. they controled discussions and turned it into "right way".i don't know who they are, but they are tooooo profi  to be just fans.

My graphic designer friend makes better web pages than TNZ's. So it's no big deal to have a web page like that  and you don't need to be a professional ;)

They definitely got a video/film editor on board though...

Still no big deal. We all have jobs and we're fans also  :)

Ahh thank you for your answer about Sony. I'm happy to hear about Mottola not being back at Sony.  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 13, 2009, 09:02:28 PM
did  this   with  russian, I wonder why  they don´t  delete these comments that  they are russian, I have no  trust now   to  all  russian  here ,   we  speak  about  it  more and more and  that´s  what  they  need,
You are mistaken and your words make me hurt....
Do you want to know why i am posting here?
Ok..I`ll tell you why!
I am sure Michael is reading this forum.
I dont want he would think Russians are all horrible only because of dirty tricks made by sick people ( i mean TNZ )
I dont want him would write another song " Stranger in Moscow "
I want him to know Russia love him so much
I want him to come to Moscow...( and many-many other things I want to, but it`s private)
Here are the reasons why, nothing more!
And it is the most important for me.
Do not judge and blame people if you dont know them at all.
Not all of russian are the same!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 13, 2009, 09:05:57 PM

This is the ONLY reason why I wanted to warn people who believe that they're related to Michael because I'mSURE that they're NOT! Sometimes their answers are full of grammatical mistakes. And they showed Murray as a photoshop imaginary characeter but we know that he's someone real, right? ;)

If you want to keep on believing that they work for Michael, it's your choice. All I'm saying is THEY MAY GIVE YOU FALSE HOPE!
Exactly!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 14, 2009, 10:14:07 AM
did  this   with  russian, I wonder why  they don´t  delete these comments that  they are russian, I have no  trust now   to  all  russian  here ,   we  speak  about  it  more and more and  that´s  what  they  need,
You are mistaken and your words make me hurt....
Do you want to know why i am posting here?
Ok..I`ll tell you why!
I am sure Michael is reading this forum.
I dont want he would think Russians are all horrible only because of dirty tricks made by sick people ( i mean TNZ )
I dont want him would write another song " Stranger in Moscow "
I want him to know Russia love him so much
I want him to come to Moscow...( and many-many other things I want to, but it`s private)
Here are the reasons why, nothing more!
And it is the most important for me.
Do not judge and blame people if you dont know them at all.
Not all of russian are the same!

Not all Russian fans should get offended and NONE of you should think that all Russian fans are the same! I just wrote that they're Russian because people found their IP adress and it's from Russia also. That's the ONLY reason why I wrote where they are from. Their nationality is not important, the thing they are doing is important.

And the thing they're doing is very wrong. They say that Michael is going to come back on Jan. 18th and people belive in them. I HOPE he comes back on that day but WHAT IF HE DOESN'T? What would all those people feel like? Why don't they say they're no way related to Michael.

Plus, on their last blog I had an argument with those guys because I believe that they INSULT us with their words! They shortly say that "Michael is obviously alive, so why do you still look to find the truth and whimper on other boards?" Also they find us INTELLECTUALLY WEAK people and they also wrote that we don't deserve Michael! These are very wrong and stupid words to use for us! And I can never ever except that! I can not believe how people say that they like their blog and I don't believe that they really liked it. If so, what are you doing here and looking for the truth still if you're that sure of everything about this hoax? Be honest and see what people are trying to do and don't be their puppets. That's what I'm saying only.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions