elizabeth taylor speaks
December 11, 2009, 10:58:13 AM
If you go to Yahoo and type in...."latest Michael Jackson news, it will show you news on the side of the page.   Scroll down and it says Liz urges everyone to go see This Is It, and praises Michael as her friend and  entertainer.  
  It takes you to a sight called Contact Music.com for her comments, and this is new, as it was just posted about an hour or so ago.
karrralyn
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: elizabeth taylor speaks
December 11, 2009, 10:59:53 AM
Sorry can you post the link please
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Everyday creates your HIStory.........
Everypath you take your leaving your legacy.......

December 11, 2009, 11:11:06 AM
Quote from: "karralyn"
If you go to Yahoo and type in...."latest Michael Jackson news, it will show you news on the side of the page.   Scroll down and it says Liz urges everyone to go see This Is It, and praises Michael as her friend and  entertainer.  
  It takes you to a sight called Contact Music.com for her comments, and this is new, as it was just posted about an hour or so ago.
karrralyn

Is this the comment she made the night of or day following premier?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 11, 2009, 11:43:47 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The posting date and time are December 11, 2009 at 12:11.

TAYLOR URGES FANS TO SEE THIS IS ITDAME ELIZABETH TAYLOR is urging everyone who hasn't seen MICHAEL JACKSON's documentary movie THIS IS IT to book a ticket.
The Hollywood legend was close friends with the King of Pop and was devastated by his sudden death in June (09).
Taylor was one of the first people to view the recent film, a montage of rehearsal footage from the star's doomed comeback concerts in London, and she admitted the movie made her cry.
Now she's urging people to get down to their local movie theatre so they can witness Jackson's final achievement.
She tells USA Today, "Michael and I shared a pure and perfect love. Usually, I don't speak publicly about the loss of a loved one. But I am encouraging everyone to please, please see his mastery in This Is It. Michael's genius will never be equalled. Tragically, we shall never see the likes of him again."

Does she know that we cannot see it anymore in the theaters?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
http]

[size=85]Do all the good you can, By all the means you can, In all the ways you can, In all the places you can, At all the times you can, To all the people you can, As long as ever you can.
-John Wesley
 English religious leader (1703 - 1791)
[/size]

December 11, 2009, 11:58:26 AM
Quote from: "LucyLocket"

TAYLOR URGES FANS TO SEE THIS IS ITDAME ELIZABETH TAYLOR is urging everyone who hasn't seen MICHAEL JACKSON's documentary movie THIS IS IT to book a ticket.
The Hollywood legend was close friends with the King of Pop and was devastated by his sudden death in June (09).
Taylor was one of the first people to view the recent film, a montage of rehearsal footage from the star's doomed comeback concerts in London, and she admitted the movie made her cry.
Now she's urging people to get down to their local movie theatre so they can witness Jackson's final achievement.
She tells USA Today, "Michael and I shared a pure and perfect love. Usually, I don't speak publicly about the loss of a loved one. But I am encouraging everyone to please, please see his mastery in This Is It. Michael's genius will never be equalled. Tragically, we shall never see the likes of him again."

Why is she insisting on this?...the comment makes her sound like she's begging  people to go see the documentary. But why? I mean its MICHAEL JACKSON...there isn't a need to tell  people to "please see it". Unless she wants to make sure everyone catches the message in the movie. To heal the world...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 11, 2009, 12:07:41 PM
Quote from: "mjthelegendlives"
Quote from: "LucyLocket"

Why is she insisting on this?...the comment makes her sound like she's begging  people to go see the documentary. But why? I mean its MICHAEL JACKSON...there isn't a need to tell  people to "please see it". Unless she wants to make sure everyone catches the message in the movie. To heal the world...

Well, DVD will be released soon, will it not ?¿?¡ :)  I will buy it Lizzy, I already saw the film  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 11, 2009, 12:12:46 PM
She tweeted this the day before the world premiere of This Is It.
I guess yahoo hasn't updated lately.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 12, 2009, 02:18:07 AM
Yes she is helping Michael get more money from his fans.  I saw the movie and I really was not to fond of it.  Yes I love Michael and his music.  IT was not my taste as Michael looked so different from the Michael
I had come to know and love.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweet1

December 13, 2009, 08:59:49 AM
Quote from: "letstalkagain"
Yes she is helping Michael get more money from his fans.  I saw the movie and I really was not to fond of it.  Yes I love Michael and his music.  IT was not my taste as Michael looked so different from the Michael
I had come to know and love.

Yes! I also saw the movie and didn't care for it very much. I guess it was because MJ had been away from the public for a while and no one really knew what he looked like. He was always wearing masks. When he did come back he look so different from the MJ we knew over the decades. Yes! His music will live on forever. Liz didn't have to promote the movie at all because MJ fans will always love him. I so want to see a sign from him that he's okay. I am sure that day will come eventually. Keep the Faith!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjboogie

December 13, 2009, 09:16:49 PM
Also guys she says tragically, we will never see the likes of MJ again. :(  :( So people say LIz is with MJ? Well there is our answer. We will never see MJ Again! :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 14, 2009, 12:04:58 AM
Quote from: "mjboogie"
Also guys she says tragically, we will never see the likes of MJ again. :(  :( So people say LIz is with MJ? Well there is our answer. We will never see MJ Again! :cry:

as long as mike is happy and healthy, i don't mind not seeing him again.  the most important thing to me is that he is safe.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

hope

December 14, 2009, 12:15:11 AM
Quote from: "mjboogie"
:o  I didnt know she said that  :(  I dont like the sound of that coming from Liz  :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions