Re: George Michael "Michael lost potential."
December 17, 2009, 12:38:58 AM
LOL, the comments are so funny about GM. I was dying laughing and almost choked.  GM never really did anything for me.  GM, your voice is not sexy-smooth voice like MJ.  GM, your voice could never melt off a girl's knickers like MJ can. So take that GM.  As far as MJ's records never being good beyond the 80's, GM listen to MJ's History, Dangerous, and Invincible.  GM, MJ's Invincible songs are so sexy and so hot, any girl's knickers would melt off listening to this album.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

December 17, 2009, 12:45:14 AM
Quote from: "darkchild"
GM, MJ's Invincible songs are so sexy and so hot, any girl's knickers would melt off listening to this album.

ohhh girl, you got that right. "Break of Dawn"...in the middle of the night, RIGHT before you go to sleep...yup, Michael does a body good!  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 17, 2009, 04:19:40 AM
Quote from: "q0txciityl0ve"
GM, MJ's Invincible songs are so sexy and so hot, any girl's knickers would melt off listening to this album.

ohhh girl, you got that right. "Break of Dawn"...in the middle of the night, RIGHT before you go to sleep...yup, Michael does a body good!  :lol:

OH yes-and Speechless....he has such a way of putting things.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Love you more...forever

December 17, 2009, 06:12:01 AM
Quote from: "Miss.Peppers"
Quote from: "Harleyblonde"
Who is George Michael to pass judgement on Michael like this? There was clearly nothing hampering Michaels creativity enough to prevent him from being the "King of Pop". At least our Michael didn't try to pick up individuals of the same gender for sex in a public toilet or roll and smoke a wacky baccy joint in his car in a public road in full sight. George is a has been whose days of fame are clearing in the history books. He knows nothing-is jealousy!

I think we ought to cut George Michael some slack.  He kept his sexuality secret for many years under pressure from the music industry...  this must have caused him a lot of emotional stress and the "public toilet" incident was a police entrapment procedure.  I think it was awful how he went through that public humiliation... and as MJ fans we know how the press potray and hound and humiliate people for entertainment.
Yes George has had drug issues, but so has MJ which he has admitted to himself.

Just wanted to say that we shouldnt judge,.. and as MJ said himself "dont believe what the press print"

George certainly shouldnt be judged for his homosexuality.  He was very brave to come out publicly and i applaud him for that.  I dont think his homosexuality should come into the argument.
i completely agree with you miss peppers..

he has had major problems with the press especially here in the uk, now especially with the drugs issues   :(  
i cannot believe he would critisise mj...maybe it was the way it was reported, we know what the press are like to twist things  :!:  :!:  

he knows michael is a perfectionist and we know michael wouldnt release anything he wasnt completly satisfied, hence less releases than in the past...

i totally disagree with mentioning his sexuality which has nothing whatsoever to do with this thread... :x

they are two performers who have a heck of alot of talent at their work...they have alot in common  

media being the main one...and as i mentioned in my last post here they both had big issues with sony..

george had a near 3 year very messy court case with sony..   :(

(im a huge gm fan aswell as mj)... :D  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 25, 2010, 08:17:20 PM
This is ages old, but I was just browsing. I just had the thought the our friend GM didn't express himself quite correctly ...POTENTIAL is not something you lose from one day to the next. Either you have it or you don't, but it doesn't increase/decrease, the same as with talent. That's why it's called potential! Maybe he meant 'quality', but anyone with two good ears can tell that's not true :) I honestly think he didn't even know what it was that he meant...just saying!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 25, 2010, 08:21:12 PM
Quote from: "Harleyblonde"
Who is George Michael to pass judgement on Michael like this? There was clearly nothing hampering Michaels creativity enough to prevent him from being the "King of Pop". At least our Michael didn't try to pick up individuals of the same gender for sex in a public toilet or roll and smoke a wacky baccy joint in his car in a public road in full sight. George is a has been whose days of fame are clearing in the history books. He knows nothing-is jealousy!

You got it. He has no right to talk about anyone and to say ANYTHING about Michael is such an insult. He should practice what he preaches!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Speechless, Speechless, That\'s how you make me feel!!!
I Love You now and forever Michael

August 25, 2010, 08:21:37 PM
Quote from: "mjssoulmate"
George Michael, really?  

Am I the only one who feels that MJ's music got better over the years?  Everybody talks about his early music and Thriller.  Although I like it all, I really think his music and lyrics only got better as he grew older.  Invincible and HIStory happen to be my favorite.  

Me too - I love his older voice. It's so mature and strong.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

August 25, 2010, 08:22:13 PM
Quote from: "neverlandprincess"
Quote from: "q0txciityl0ve"

OH yes-and Speechless....he has such a way of putting things.

My absolutely FAVE!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 25, 2010, 08:23:32 PM
Quote from: "mjssoulmate"
George Michael, really?  

Am I the only one who feels that MJ's music got better over the years?  Everybody talks about his early music and Thriller.  Although I like it all, I really think his music and lyrics only got better as he grew older.  Invincible and HIStory happen to be my favorite.  

No you are not the only one. I think Invincible IS Michael's best work. Invisible and History are MY favourite albums as well. Song from Invincible especially i think are the best representation of who Michael is
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 25, 2010, 09:39:01 PM
I don't understand why we're even discussing this.  :lol:

When I read George Michael's comments, the first and ONLY thought I had was "Well, he must have been one of the millions of people who didn't buy new MJ records because of all the bad press."

Like Mike said himself, "it's a conspiracy", one that unfortunately worked to an extent (in America especially).

But record sales do NOT equal brilliance. That is a load of BS. Don't take my word for it, all you have to do is turn on the radio.

He lost NO "creative brilliance", ever. That's not possible for a true artist, and especially not Michael Jackson. I don't say that because I've always been in love with him (which I have), I say that because I've STUDIED his work in depth, and continue to be completely nourished (as a fan and as a person) and inspired (as an artist) by all of it - ESPECIALLY his most recent work.

I am usually open-mined, but I feel very strongly that this is not up for debate  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

August 25, 2010, 10:06:19 PM
I'm ok with George Michael I like him ;)  I agree on this
Jackson's influence on the industry was massive and he made some incredible albums, especially in the '80s.
But his later albums were also incredible to me :D  :D  :D [/b]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Sun comes up on this new morning
Shifting shadows, a songbird sings
And if you feel alone, I'll be your shoulder
With a tender touch, you know me so well
Somebody once said, it's the soul that matters
Baby, who can really tell when two hearts belong so well

MJonmind

August 25, 2010, 11:55:55 PM
Quote from: "wilds"
Having had the honor and blessing to come up in the Thriller phenomenon, I have to say that for me it was truly a magical experience - one that I have yet to encounter again! Thriller is an anomaly which has never and likely never will be matched. In my heart I feel this is GOD's work through our angel Michael. It propelled him to the very top and has solidified him as the King of MUSIC!!! But it's not just the music, it's the heart and soul behind it which is pure gold - THAT  is what makes the difference! Michael is able to spread his message of love all over the world like no other person and that began with the success of Thriller! No potential nor anything else was lost! I think you had to be there to know what exactly what I'm feeling! He is truly magical  :D
Anomaly is he, like a pearl of great price. I'm jealous of the people who were enjoying Michael in his prime years. I'm so happy in a way that Michael "died", because only then did I tap into his beauty, and my life has been changed. I feel confident that easy double triple or more of people would love everything he does and is, if they truly checked it out. Unfortunately there is a hurdle to get over for people; they have to get past his media image of weirdness, the accusations, the sexual actions he makes can seem provacative to many, and eccentricities to see the real him. I was just like them before--ignorant/not aware.

As for George Michael, he's talented, but a dime a dozen of regular musical talent, gay or not. People can say whatever they want about MJ, but he remains --The man, Invincible!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mdc

August 26, 2010, 12:44:10 AM
If you want to talk about lost potential...While George Michael was out wanting someone's sex, MJ was reminding us to take a look at the "Man in the Mirror" and to "Heal the World". How much more brilliant can you get than that? GM should go study and take some notes. JMHO
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 26, 2010, 05:34:12 AM
Well, yes, but I do think that his sexuality is not our business...We are not tabloid journalists here and I don't think the subject fits here.  I don't like judging people...that is part of the 'man in the mirror' attitude, in my opinion :)

And yes, I also think this thread needs no more discussing   8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 30, 2010, 01:53:32 AM
George Michael is just an utter twat and moron these days

this is the idiot who paraded in a public toilet showing his testicles to a police officer and now regularly goes gay cruising in parks and then is too high to drive a car properly, regularly smashing into shops.

George should shut up.

George ought to take a look at his own music first.

George has never been able to match "Faith" from 1987, and never will. At Least Michael Jackson was honest with his fans and friends.

George hid in the closet for years and was scared to be himself.

George, you are true idiot, now shut up and stop taking drugs, you moron!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions