angel

Re: redirect 7/27
July 27, 2010, 07:09:54 PM
Thank you, TS, and thank you all for the heart revealing posts here.  To me, they send a strong message that God IS Love and that He is in full control of all times and all things.  I think the Army of L.O.V.E. is being equipped for what lies ahead.  We are recognizing the enemy of our unity, getting in shape for battle, and making that change. I am looking forward to "time telling all", when all doubts will vanish.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

July 27, 2010, 07:20:16 PM
Quote from: "angel"
Thank you, TS, and thank you all for the heart revealing posts here.  To me, they send a strong message that God IS Love and that He is in full control of all times and all things.  I think the Army of L.O.V.E. is being equipped for what lies ahead.  We are recognizing the enemy of our unity, getting in shape for battle, and making that change. I am looking forward to "time telling all", when all doubts will vanish.

Me too...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

July 27, 2010, 07:25:48 PM
TMZ aware of? I do not, never was pending TMZ or other such site, now if that although we have different opinions, I still think they have something to do with the hoax, that they benefit from playing with a group! crazy! ?  :?:  :geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
July 27, 2010, 07:42:42 PM
Quote from: "PureLove"
Quote from: "*Mo*"
Quote from: "PureLove"

In regards to TMZ earning $$$ with each MJ article they're publishing:

I'd like to know how many people from here actually click the ads on the TMZ website and generate $$$ for them?  It's just out of curiosity, to find out if TMZ is really making a lot of money from the believers like PureLove thinks they do.  I for sure never ever click any ads, so in fact I'm costing Harvey $$$ (Sorry Harve  ;) ).  

To those who do click the ads on TMZ - please let me know.

You don't need to click on the ads for them to earn $$$. All you need to do is to visit their web-page. Every click on their page brings cash!

That is not per definition true PureLove.  It depends on the conditions, and you are not familiar with those.  You are making a statement based on incomplete information, and with that you're making the same mistake as the people who claim that Souza and I make money from this website.

May I ask how you know I'm not familiar of these conditions Mo? Do I need to own a web-site to know about this? So it means I know nothing and I can not make a little investigation or know nobody who has a website? Well...  To assume without proof is to prejudge before having the facts. As far as I see many prejudges are made on this forum about us, and definitely I'm NOT the one who is making a mistake with a prejudge.

And we're talking about TMZ here, not about this forum. I just want to ask one simple question to all of you. How many of us were aware of TMZ before 6/25/09? Probably only just a couple of us. But now? Thousands of believers and millions of MJ fans who heard about TMZ from us mostly visit their page. So who has the profit here? Bingo!

Harvey Levin used to work for/or with The People's Court, he did a little commentary after the court hearing was over or he would talk to the people in Times Square during the court room drama.

I have known about Harvey Levin way before 6/25/09. I used to watch him all the time on The People's Court, lol

And TMZ is a T.V. show as well that I have watched and it comes on T.V. during the weekends too (recaps). So I have known about TMZ way before 6/25/09.
Peace

[youtube:3u2f6pym]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wz2DsudDN9M&feature=related[/youtube:3u2f6pym]
[youtube:3u2f6pym]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-2N8Y3Fufo[/youtube:3u2f6pym]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
July 27, 2010, 08:17:47 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"

I see some people are a bit dismissive now because of the Bible references and I'd like to address that.

I'm not a religious person, I don't read the Bible, I don't go to church and I don't believe in God, at least not like many religious people do.

I do believe in good and evil and I do believe everything happens for a reason. I think there is a lot of stuff in the Bible that you should take with a pinch of salt because of the fact that is has been written by men and rewritten many times. Like Mike said: Don't believe everything you read, that same goes for the Bible in my case. Does it mean that you should dismiss the Bible because half (if not all) has been made up? No I don't think so. Many stories have very good life lessons, whether they are true or not. It's how you interpretate the stories or God for that matter.

One example of a story of which no one knows if it really ever happened, but has a great life lesson in it is a story Austin Brown posted on his blog last week. It doesn't matter if it's true or not, we all should learn a lesson from reading it. I will paste it here:

Everyone Deserves a Shay Day

This isn’t a new story in fact I think it’s been going around the web for 5 plus years. Regardless of that fact it’s a story that’s worth reading over again. Let me know what you think in the commments.

At a fundraising dinner for a school that serves children with learning disabilities, the father of one of the students delivered a speech that would never be forgotten by all who attended. After extolling the school and its dedicated staff, he offered a question: “When not interfered with by outside influences, everything nature does, is done with perfection.”

Yet my son, Shay, cannot learn things as other children do. He cannot understand things as other children do.

Where is the natural order of things in my son?’

The audience was stilled by the query.

The father continued. “I believe that when a child like Shay, who was mentally and physically disabled comes into the world, an opportunity to realize true human nature presents itself, and it comes in the way other people treat that child.”

Then he told the following story:

Shay and I had walked past a park where some boys Shay knew were playing baseball. Shay asked, ‘Do you think they’ll let me play?’ I knew that most of the boys would not want someone like Shay on their team, but as a father I also understood that if my son were allowed to play, it would give him a much-needed sense of belonging and some confidence to be accepted by others in spite of his handicaps.

I approached one of the boys on the field and asked (not expecting much) if Shay could play. The boy looked around for guidance and said, ‘We’re losing by six runs and the game is in the eighth inning. I guess he can be on our team and we’ll try to put him in to bat in the ninth inning.’

Shay struggled over to the team’s bench and, with a broad smile, put on a team shirt. I watched with a small tear in my eye and warmth in my heart. The boys saw my joy at my son being accepted.

In the bottom of the eighth inning, Shay’s team scored a few runs but was still behind by three.

In the top of the ninth inning, Shay put on a glove and played in the right field. Even though no hits came his way, he was obviously ecstatic just to be in the game and on the field, grinning from ear to ear as I waved to him from the stands.

In the bottom of the ninth in ning, Shay’s team scored again.

Now, with two outs and the bases loaded, the potential winning run was on base and Shay was scheduled to be next at bat.

At this juncture, do they let Shay bat and give away their chance to win the game?

Surprisingly, Shay was given the bat. Everyone knew that a hit was all but impossible because Shay didn’t even know how to hold the bat properly, much less connect with the ball.

However, as Shay stepped up to the plate, the pitcher, recognizing that the other team was putting winning aside for this moment in Shay’s life, moved in a few steps to lob the ball in softly so Shay could at least make contact.

The first pitch came and Shay swung clumsily and missed. The pitcher again took a few steps forward to toss the ball softly towards Shay.

As the pitch came in, Shay swung at the ball and hit a slow ground ball right back to the pitcher. The game would now be over.

The pitcher picked up the soft grounder and could have easily thrown the ball to the first baseman. Shay would have been out and that would have been the end of the game. Instead, the pitcher threw the ball right over the first baseman’s head, out of reach of all team mates.

Everyone from the stands and both teams started yelling, “Shay, run to first!” Run to first!’

Never in his life had Shay ever run that far, but he made it to first base. He scampered down the baseline, wide-eyed and startled.

Everyone yelled, “Run to second, run to second!”

Catching his breath, Shay awkwardly ran towards second, gleaming and struggling to make it to the base. By the time Shay rounded towards second base, the right fielder had the ball . the smallest guy on their team who now had his first chance to be the hero for his team.

He could have thrown the ball to the second-baseman for the tag, but he understood the pitcher’s intentions so he, too, intentionally threw the ball high and far over the third-baseman’s head. Shay ran toward third base deliriously as the runners ahead of him circled the bases toward home..

All were screaming, “Shay, Shay, Shay, all the Way Shay” Shay reached third base because the opposing shortstop ran to help him by turning him in the direction of third base, and shouted, ‘Run to third! “Shay, run to third!”

As Shay rounded third, the boys from both teams, and the spectators, were on their feet screaming, “Shay, run home! Run home!”

Shay ran to home, stepped on the plate, and was cheered as the hero who hit the grand slam and won the game for his team

“That day”, said the father softly with tears now rolling down his face, “the boys from both teams helped bring a piece of true love and humanity into this world.”

Shay didn’t make it to another summer.. He died that winter, having never forgotten being the hero and making me so happy, and coming home and seeing his Mother tearfully embrace her little hero of the day!

A wise man once said, “Every society is judged by how it treats it’s least fortunate amongst them.”

May your day, be a Shay Day.

Mike is at a crusial point of his mission in life. Mike may think it is God that led him the way, I believe it's because he has such a good heart and cares for others more than himself. I believe there still are a lot of people like that and he is one of those people, at least the most famous one.  But maybe something or someone did have a hand in this, maybe there is more than meets the eye. I don't know, I don't have all the answers. All I know that he is a religious man and is guiding us using his knowledge of the Bible. I believe there is more good than evil in this world, yet many people with good hearts are too passive. They don't speak up and the few that do are being ridiculed or even killed. Mike is showing us that if we all unite, "if we all cry at the same time" that we can make a difference because united the good has way more power than the evil. He wants to bring love back in this world and not just love for your family or friends, but also for your fellow world citizens, for the nature and beauty in this world that is slowly disappearing.  

I don't have blind faith in someone that easily, I have encountered too many fakes and liars in my life for that, so I need confirmation. TS gave me that confirmation months ago and that is why I now DO have faith in him and I will follow his lead because his message is so important for us all. I have faith in Mike and although I am not a firm believer in God, I really hope that TS is right when he says that God protects Mike in this, it's the only thing that worries me sometimes because we need him to wake up the world. If we should do this with only the few in the hoax community (that unfortunately is devided as well) it would take us years and years if we would ever succeed at all.

This is why it is so important to get the media's attention. Whether it's good or bad publicity, that doesn't matter. It needs to be out there. The media is the evil, reporting to the good, making a lot look evil or ridiculous, we know they do that, but we should also have faith in those that read it. Many of them will, just like us, see the meaning of the message once they read up on it. Don't forget that like 7 out of 10 people in the world is either an MJ fan or at least loves his music or respects him as a person and humanitarian. Don't be discouraged by the other 3 out of 10 that will ridicule you, it should even make you more determent to spread the message. Remember:

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

This is a journey of truth, hope and faith, and even I, as a non-religious person, have faith that the good will overcome in the end. It's an adventure, it's a great adventure, and it really is.

Keep the faith!

I liked that story very much, thank you for sharing.
Also I find it very amusing that for someone who doesn't believe in God, you have quoted more scripture that I have seen on this forum over the last few days, lol than probably "the bible thumpers" of yester year.  ;)

I am just kidding "bible thumpers"..
But on another note I find the info on "What is Religion" very intriging.

Religion is the belief in and worship of a god or gods, or more in general a set of beliefs explaining the existence of and giving meaning to the universe, usually involving devotional and ritual observances, and often containing a moral code governing the conduct of human affairs.

Aspects of religion include narrative, symbolism, beliefs, and practices that are supposed to give meaning to the practitioner's experiences of life. Whether the meaning centers on a deity or deities, or an ultimate truth, religion is commonly identified by the practitioner's prayer, ritual, meditation, music and art, among other things, and is often interwoven with society and politics. It may focus on specific supernatural, metaphysical, and moral claims about reality (the cosmos and human nature) which may yield a set of religious laws and ethics and a particular lifestyle. Religion also encompasses ancestral or cultural traditions, writings, history, and mythology, as well as personal faith and religious experience. The development of religion has taken many forms in various cultures, with continental differences.

The term "religion" refers both to the personal practices related to communal faith and to group rituals and communication stemming from shared conviction. "Religion" is sometimes used interchangeably with "faith" or "belief system", but it is more socially defined than personal convictions, and it entails specific behaviors, respectively.

Religion is often described as a communal system for the coherence of belief focusing on a system of thought, unseen being, person, or object, that is considered to be supernatural, sacred, divine, or of the highest truth. Moral codes, practices, values, institutions, tradition, rituals, and scriptures are often traditionally associated with the core belief, and these may have some overlap with concepts in secular philosophy. Religion is also often described as a "way of life" or a life stance.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spirituality can refer to an ultimate or immaterial reality; an inner path enabling a person to discover the essence of their being; or the “deepest values and meanings by which people live.” Spiritual practices, including meditation, prayer and contemplation, are intended to develop an individual's inner life; such practices often lead to an experience of connectedness with a larger reality, yielding a more comprehensive self; with other individuals or the human community; with nature or the cosmos; or with the divine realm. Spirituality is often experienced as a source of inspiration or orientation in life. It can encompass belief in immaterial realities or experiences of the immanent or transcendent nature of the world.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

However it is done it seems to be the same thing at the end of the day: "belief" in a "higher power" or something "more powerful" than us that keeps us safe, grounded, aware of our surroundings, people, animals, environment, and keeps us accountible.

Peace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 27, 2010, 10:45:49 PM
I think theres too much effort and planning put into the construction and wording of these stories for TMZ, or TS for that matter, to just be messing with us. TMZ was a very well known site before 6/25/09. I doubt they would waste their time just to get some hoax believers to click on their page when they could be spending that time following leads on other stories or making them up or whatever it is that they do.

Peace & LOVE to all  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

July 27, 2010, 10:49:18 PM
Quote from: "StrangerInCalifornia"
I think theres too much effort and planning put into the construction and wording of these stories for TMZ, or TS for that matter, to just be messing with us. TMZ was a very well known site before 6/25/09. I doubt they would waste their time just to get some hoax believers to click on their page when they could be spending that time following leads on other stories or making them up or whatever it is that they do.

I agree. I don't see any of them write 70,000 words with numerology, hoax information and NWO information, connecting dots to Mike just to keep 300 hoax believers on their site that are also pretty annoying, flooding their comment boxes etc. No way.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its her

August 01, 2010, 08:41:06 PM
Quote from: "Im_convincedmjalive"
I see some people are a bit dismissive now because of the Bible references and I'd like to address that.

I'm not a religious person, I don't read the Bible, I don't go to church and I don't believe in God, at least not like many religious people do.

I do believe in good and evil and I do believe everything happens for a reason. I think there is a lot of stuff in the Bible that you should take with a pinch of salt because of the fact that is has been written by men and rewritten many times. Like Mike said: Don't believe everything you read, that same goes for the Bible in my case. Does it mean that you should dismiss the Bible because half (if not all) has been made up? No I don't think so. Many stories have very good life lessons, whether they are true or not. It's how you interpretate the stories or God for that matter.

One example of a story of which no one knows if it really ever happened, but has a great life lesson in it is a story Austin Brown posted on his blog last week. It doesn't matter if it's true or not, we all should learn a lesson from reading it. I will paste it here:

Everyone Deserves a Shay Day

This isn’t a new story in fact I think it’s been going around the web for 5 plus years. Regardless of that fact it’s a story that’s worth reading over again. Let me know what you think in the commments.

At a fundraising dinner for a school that serves children with learning disabilities, the father of one of the students delivered a speech that would never be forgotten by all who attended. After extolling the school and its dedicated staff, he offered a question: “When not interfered with by outside influences, everything nature does, is done with perfection.”

Yet my son, Shay, cannot learn things as other children do. He cannot understand things as other children do.

Where is the natural order of things in my son?’

The audience was stilled by the query.

The father continued. “I believe that when a child like Shay, who was mentally and physically disabled comes into the world, an opportunity to realize true human nature presents itself, and it comes in the way other people treat that child.”

Then he told the following story:

Shay and I had walked past a park where some boys Shay knew were playing baseball. Shay asked, ‘Do you think they’ll let me play?’ I knew that most of the boys would not want someone like Shay on their team, but as a father I also understood that if my son were allowed to play, it would give him a much-needed sense of belonging and some confidence to be accepted by others in spite of his handicaps.

I approached one of the boys on the field and asked (not expecting much) if Shay could play. The boy looked around for guidance and said, ‘We’re losing by six runs and the game is in the eighth inning. I guess he can be on our team and we’ll try to put him in to bat in the ninth inning.’

Shay struggled over to the team’s bench and, with a broad smile, put on a team shirt. I watched with a small tear in my eye and warmth in my heart. The boys saw my joy at my son being accepted.

In the bottom of the eighth inning, Shay’s team scored a few runs but was still behind by three.

In the top of the ninth inning, Shay put on a glove and played in the right field. Even though no hits came his way, he was obviously ecstatic just to be in the game and on the field, grinning from ear to ear as I waved to him from the stands.

In the bottom of the ninth in ning, Shay’s team scored again.

Now, with two outs and the bases loaded, the potential winning run was on base and Shay was scheduled to be next at bat.

At this juncture, do they let Shay bat and give away their chance to win the game?

Surprisingly, Shay was given the bat. Everyone knew that a hit was all but impossible because Shay didn’t even know how to hold the bat properly, much less connect with the ball.

However, as Shay stepped up to the plate, the pitcher, recognizing that the other team was putting winning aside for this moment in Shay’s life, moved in a few steps to lob the ball in softly so Shay could at least make contact.

The first pitch came and Shay swung clumsily and missed. The pitcher again took a few steps forward to toss the ball softly towards Shay.

As the pitch came in, Shay swung at the ball and hit a slow ground ball right back to the pitcher. The game would now be over.

The pitcher picked up the soft grounder and could have easily thrown the ball to the first baseman. Shay would have been out and that would have been the end of the game. Instead, the pitcher threw the ball right over the first baseman’s head, out of reach of all team mates.

Everyone from the stands and both teams started yelling, “Shay, run to first!” Run to first!’

Never in his life had Shay ever run that far, but he made it to first base. He scampered down the baseline, wide-eyed and startled.

Everyone yelled, “Run to second, run to second!”

Catching his breath, Shay awkwardly ran towards second, gleaming and struggling to make it to the base. By the time Shay rounded towards second base, the right fielder had the ball . the smallest guy on their team who now had his first chance to be the hero for his team.

He could have thrown the ball to the second-baseman for the tag, but he understood the pitcher’s intentions so he, too, intentionally threw the ball high and far over the third-baseman’s head. Shay ran toward third base deliriously as the runners ahead of him circled the bases toward home..

All were screaming, “Shay, Shay, Shay, all the Way Shay” Shay reached third base because the opposing shortstop ran to help him by turning him in the direction of third base, and shouted, ‘Run to third! “Shay, run to third!”

As Shay rounded third, the boys from both teams, and the spectators, were on their feet screaming, “Shay, run home! Run home!”

Shay ran to home, stepped on the plate, and was cheered as the hero who hit the grand slam and won the game for his team

“That day”, said the father softly with tears now rolling down his face, “the boys from both teams helped bring a piece of true love and humanity into this world.”

Shay didn’t make it to another summer.. He died that winter, having never forgotten being the hero and making me so happy, and coming home and seeing his Mother tearfully embrace her little hero of the day!

A wise man once said, “Every society is judged by how it treats it’s least fortunate amongst them.”

May your day, be a Shay Day.

Mike is at a crusial point of his mission in life. Mike may think it is GOD that led him the way, I believe it's because he has such a good heart and cares for others more than himself. I believe there still are a lot of people like that and he is one of those people, at least the most famous one.  But maybe something or someone did have a hand in this, maybe there is more than meets the eye. I don't know, I don't have all the answers.

All I know is that he is a religious man and is guiding us using his knowledge of the Bible.

I believe there is more good than evil in this world, yet many people with good hearts are too passive. They don't speak up and the few that do are being ridiculed or even killed. Mike is showing us that if we all unite, "if we all cry at the same time" that we can make a difference because united the good has way more power than the evil. He wants to bring love back in this world and not just love for your family or friends, but also for your fellow world citizens, for the nature and beauty in this world that is slowly disappearing.  

I don't have blind faith in someone that easily, I have encountered too many fakes and liars in my life for that, so I need confirmation. TS gave me that confirmation months ago and that is why I now DO have faith in him and I will follow his lead because his message is so important for us all. I have faith in Mike and although I am not a firm believer in God, I really hope that TS is right when he says that God protects Mike in this, it's the only thing that worries me sometimes because we need him to wake up the world. If we should do this with only the few in the hoax community (that unfortunately is devided as well) it would take us years and years if we would ever succeed at all.

This is why it is so important to get the media's attention. Whether it's good or bad publicity, that doesn't matter. It needs to be out there. The media is the evil, reporting to the good, making a lot look evil or ridiculous, we know they do that, but we should also have faith in those that read it. Many of them will, just like us, see the meaning of the message once they read up on it. Don't forget that like 7 out of 10 people in the world is either an MJ fan or at least loves his music or respects him as a person and humanitarian. Don't be discouraged by the other 3 out of 10 that will ridicule you, it should even make you more determent to spread the message. Remember:

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

This is a journey of truth, hope and faith, and even I, as a non-religious person, have faith that the good will overcome in the end. It's an adventure, it's a great adventure, and it really is.

Keep the faith!

I liked that story very much, thank you for sharing.
Also I find it very amusing that for someone who doesn't believe in God, you have quoted more scripture that I have seen on this forum over the last few days, lol than probably "the bible thumpers" of yester year.  ;)

I am just kidding "bible thumpers"..
But on another note I find the info on "What is Religion" very intriging.

Religion is the belief in and worship of a god or gods, or more in general a set of beliefs explaining the existence of and giving meaning to the universe, usually involving devotional and ritual observances, and often containing a moral code governing the conduct of human affairs.

Aspects of religion include narrative, symbolism, beliefs, and practices that are supposed to give meaning to the practitioner's experiences of life. Whether the meaning centers on a deity or deities, or an ultimate truth, religion is commonly identified by the practitioner's prayer, ritual, meditation, music and art, among other things, and is often interwoven with society and politics. It may focus on specific supernatural, metaphysical, and moral claims about reality (the cosmos and human nature) which may yield a set of religious laws and ethics and a particular lifestyle. Religion also encompasses ancestral or cultural traditions, writings, history, and mythology, as well as personal faith and religious experience. The development of religion has taken many forms in various cultures, with continental differences.

The term "religion" refers both to the personal practices related to communal faith and to group rituals and communication stemming from shared conviction. "Religion" is sometimes used interchangeably with "faith" or "belief system", but it is more socially defined than personal convictions, and it entails specific behaviors, respectively.

Religion is often described as a communal system for the coherence of belief focusing on a system of thought, unseen being, person, or object, that is considered to be supernatural, sacred, divine, or of the highest truth. Moral codes, practices, values, institutions, tradition, rituals, and scriptures are often traditionally associated with the core belief, and these may have some overlap with concepts in secular philosophy. Religion is also often described as a "way of life" or a life stance.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spirituality can refer to an ultimate or immaterial reality; an inner path enabling a person to discover the essence of their being; or the “deepest values and meanings by which people live.” Spiritual practices, including meditation, prayer and contemplation, are intended to develop an individual's inner life; such practices often lead to an experience of connectedness with a larger reality, yielding a more comprehensive self; with other individuals or the human community; with nature or the cosmos; or with the divine realm. Spirituality is often experienced as a source of inspiration or orientation in life. It can encompass belief in immaterial realities or experiences of the immanent or transcendent nature of the world.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

However it is done it seems to be the same thing at the end of the day: "belief" in a "higher power" or something "more powerful" than us that keeps us safe, grounded, aware of our surroundings, people, animals, environment, and keeps us accountible.Peace

Everything said here is SO edifying and honest. :D  I would only add something that absolutely defined the point for me (about how I needed to relate to God): Religion is Man's best effort reaching out to God by practices, or working of Faith; and Jesus is God's best effort, reaching out to Us by demonstration of His Love. God said that all who seek Him WILL find Him.

He wants us to befriend Him.

When you find Him, He'll open your eyes to the Truth--the way things ARE, and what exactly is needed. You'll find your self warmly doing LOVE [EXTRAORDINARY], even to perfect strangers, when you COULD have done something else, which may have seemed "expected".

Religion may anchor you or make you disciplined, but only Love makes you loving. It is the difference between knowing about electricity, and encountering a Powerline personally. He SAID (in His Bestseller  8-) ):

Faith comes by hearing;

hearing comes by The Word of God.

God IS Love.

Therefore, Faith works by Love. :D  :D  :D

Now, THAT is an adventure.

Everyone, in concert, singing ONE song, conducted by ONE Spirit. LOVE.

The adventure (I believe) MJ keeps subtly  ;)  jabbering about. Not to be overbearing---it is simply an invitation. The ORIGINAL invitation to be "a facebook" friend...

with the Almighty  8-)  :!:  

Maybe?   :)   Make that change....?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

angel

August 02, 2010, 10:36:10 PM
@Its her,

Thank you. :)   "And the scripture was fulfilled which saith, Abraham believed God, and it was imputed unto him for righteousness: and he was called the Friend of God." (James 2:23)

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its her

August 03, 2010, 02:07:50 AM
Quote from: "angel"
@Its her,

Thank you. :)   "And the scripture was fulfilled which saith, Abraham believed God, and it was imputed unto him for righteousness: and he was called the Friend of God." (James 2:23)

Angel, Thank you, TOO.  :D  I love that song. It IS something to sing about, for it A AMAZES and humbles me that, for simply Believing Him, He would call me "friend", too!  :D :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

August 03, 2010, 03:10:13 AM

I am saddened to see that on many occasions TS' words are twisted or mistaken, and that the credibility of TS is questioned time after time due to the simple fact that people don't actually READ TS' posts...

It is just like what happened to Michael all those years...
But even if you don't believe or trust TS....maybe you should give him/her the benefit of the doubt....
Chappie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dom

August 06, 2010, 07:02:54 AM

I agree. I don't see any of them write 70,000 words with numerology, hoax information and NWO information, connecting dots to Mike just to keep 300 hoax believers on their site that are also pretty annoying, flooding their comment boxes etc. No way.

I disagree.

A lady once claimed she was a survivor of the 911 terrorist attacks. she became a national celebrity & spokesperson for survivors of the incident & ran special support groups for them. I think i remember her claiming her husband or boyfriend died in 911. she said she had been in one of the towers on the day & was pulled from the wreckage by firemen.
It all transpired that she was a fake- turned out she wasnt even in NYC on the day of September 11. So yes! people really are THAT crazy, people out there who will do ANY THING for the attention. They thrive on the sense of power seeing the innocent being led astray.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

August 06, 2010, 08:53:55 AM
Quote from: "dom"

I disagree.

A lady once claimed she was a survivor of the 911 terrorist attacks. she became a national celebrity & spokesperson for survivors of the incident & ran special support groups for them. I think i remember her claiming her husband or boyfriend died in 911. she said she had been in one of the towers on the day & was pulled from the wreckage by firemen.
It all transpired that she was a fake- turned out she wasnt even in NYC on the day of September 11. So yes! people really are THAT crazy, people out there who will do ANY THING for the attention. They thrive on the sense of power seeing the innocent being led astray.

I wonder what proof she had. I go by evidence and common sense, not bij prejudice or emotions. I read, re-read, analyze and try to debunk before I form an opinion, I never just believe everyting I see or hear.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions