TIAI July 27
July 27, 2010, 02:48:47 AM
Re: TIAI 07/26
by lilwendy » Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:10 am

I agree with you guys saying that "time will tell all" and also that the fact that time and all were mentioned and now this post has it in the title is key.

Here is the full post of my thoughts: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Excerpts:

How do we know what is really true?

Well that’s a question that often comes up with regards to the Bible and God.

How do we know that the Bible is truth?

Well I know the Bible is truth because of the things written in the Bible that have come true… beyond mere chance.

Well here it seems TS wants us to know we can believe him because he highlighted time and all in the redirect (which I agree, time will tell all) but also was done before the article came out on Jon Bon Jovi with the same words and with a pic of MJ. Now statistically, could this have happened by chance or is this a case of being beyond mere chance?

So similarily, people doubt the Bible, they doubt end times, they doubt that this world will end, they doubt a second coming… they doubt a lot.

Well guess what… time will tell all in this case as well.~To die would be an awfully big adventure~

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
lilwendy

Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You Are My Life
                              mjssoulmate

Re: redirect 7/27
July 27, 2010, 03:06:08 AM
@lilwendy
great post!

@TS
thank you
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 27, 2010, 03:10:18 AM
TS redirected to "Time, All" before the TMZ article was published.

Which would mean TS knew about Michael (or whoever, if it wasn't michael) releasing them to TMZ before TMZ showed them to the public, which ALSO means that TS knew TMZ would have the words "All Time" in the title. :shock:

Great post, lilwendy!! :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

Hazzely

July 27, 2010, 03:26:50 AM
Not everyone follows the bible or trust it even though Michael does (in my opinion he is very aware of the "mysteries" sorrounding the bible and I can't tell if he really believes it but for sure the reason why he liked it is because of its message and moral..because he admires Jesus and he wanted to follow his steps, he wanted to literally heal the world)
So the reason why I'm saying this is because not everyone will be convinced because of the biblical passages
You may consider this farfetched but Michael is my "bible" & inspiration so I trust HIM..

Again, this is my opinion so there's no need to attack me because of that ;S
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]

Delphi

July 27, 2010, 03:39:49 AM
I've been following these redirects for a while now... and no, Hazzely, I agree with you. I'm not a Bible reader myself. I respect people that do, but personally, it does nothing for me. Not to mention, I'm not well versed or steeped in Bible knowledge as I've seen many people display here. I understand that there is much to glean from it, but! But even if I did read it, I would take it with a grain of salt. It was written, re-written, censored and edited by man, after all (NOT to offend or disrespect anyone, but to give a different angle on it, one could even say it was the "tabloid of ancient times").
So I just don't buy the Bible-linked-to-the-hoax thing, sorry. But that's just me. I'm gonna go about it in my own angle, and it just won't involve the Bible.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]WHAAAAAAT? [/size]

Well they say The Sky\'s The Limit . And to me that\'s really True. But my friend, you have seen nothing; [size=150]Just wait til I get through![/size] ;][/b]

curls

July 27, 2010, 03:41:21 AM
Quote from: "MJFAN7"

Which would mean TS knew about Michael (or whoever, if it wasn't michael) releasing them to TMZ before TMZ showed them to the public, which ALSO means that TS knew TMZ would have the words "All Time" in the title. :shock:

Which could also mean that TS and TMZ are one and the same - and it just appears that they are 2 separate entities????  There is no need for a third person feeding information to the other two, if there is in fact just one.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 27, 2010, 04:13:42 AM
Quote from: "curls"
Quote from: "MJFAN7"

Which could also mean that TS and TMZ are one and the same - and it just appears that they are 2 separate entities????  There is no need for a third person feeding information to the other two, if there is in fact just one.

Curls you could be right. I seem to remember a post from someone a long time ago about TS possible standing for TMZ Staff
as the TMZ articles always have a Heading, then date and time followed by "by TMZ Staff"!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

July 27, 2010, 04:23:12 AM
It's not the first time that TS makes a "prediction" and I already asked myself if there was a direct link between him and TMZ.

I see 3 possibilities:

1. TMZ works with TS and vice versa (they exchange info)
2. There is a third party who brings info to TS and TMZ separately
3. TS feeds TMZ (I don't think that TMZ feeds TS)

I personnally am more convinced about 2 or 3.

Time will tell all because people still doubt about TS being legit even with this kind of "predictions" so the last thing that will convince them it's when TS reveals himself after Michael's return.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Sarahli

July 27, 2010, 04:26:05 AM
Note that TS is embedded and mirrored in the title  THIS IS IT
Hint on his identity ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

July 27, 2010, 04:27:07 AM
Quote from: "Hazzely"
Not everyone follows the bible or trust it even though Michael does (in my opinion he is very aware of the "mysteries" sorrounding the bible and I can't tell if he really believes it but for sure the reason why he liked it is because of its message and moral..because he admires Jesus and he wanted to follow his steps, he wanted to literally heal the world)
So the reason why I'm saying this is because not everyone will be convinced because of the biblical passages
You may consider this farfetched but Michael is my "bible" & inspiration so I trust HIM..

I respect your opinion Hazzely,  I have never read the bible and don't fully understand quotes from it on this forum. However, I do believe in God and Jesus and the many "mysteries" surrounding them, but I am not overtly religious.  Obviously no-one can prove that God exists but the true test of belief is about having FAITH (belief "not resting on logical proof or material evidence). If you trust Michael, perhaps you should show your belief by having some faith in TS.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hazzely

July 27, 2010, 04:41:23 AM
Quote from: "newoldfan"

I respect your opinion Hazzely,  I have never read the bible and don't fully understand quotes from it on this forum. However, I do believe in God and Jesus and the many "mysteries" surrounding them, but I am not overtly religious.  Obviously no-one can prove that God exists but the true test of belief is about having FAITH (belief "not resting on logical proof or material evidence). If you trust Michael, perhaps you should show your belief by having some faith in TS.

Has nothing to do, I had FAITH in TS until he came up with the EandMJ media approach
No one proved he is linked to Michael or that Michael himself approves this ..  
I can't help it..i'm being guided by what my heart says..I'm sorry ;S

~~much love~~
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]

July 27, 2010, 04:46:25 AM
Quote from: "newoldfan"

Has nothing to do, I had FAITH in TS until he came up with the EandMJ media approach
No one proved he is linked to Michael or that Michael himself approves this ..  
I can't help it..i'm being guided by what my heart says..I'm sorry ;S

~~much love~~

But that's what I'm trying to say. You say that "no-one proved he is linked to Michael or that Michael himself approves this" but FAITH is about not having the proof. I hope you can find a way of trusting in TS again.

Much love back.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

July 27, 2010, 04:51:48 AM

Hazzely, no attacking from me! I was brought up with religion and I've studied the Bible at various times in my life and I've always ended up discounting it because it assumes a belief in God which I don't have. I accept it's full of wisdom but it requires FAITH in something I don't understand and can't see or experience for myself. I've yet to decide if this is a positive or negative side to my character!

So I agree with you that biblical passages in relation to the hoax are a big turn off for many. I generally just skip over them.

I believe in LOVE and therefore I don't consider it at all farfetched that you see Michael as your bible.

Love to you, Hazzely
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 27, 2010, 04:53:18 AM

Quote from: "Delphi"
I've been following these redirects for a while now... and no, Hazzely, I agree with you. I'm not a Bible reader myself. I respect people that do, but personally, it does nothing for me. Not to mention, I'm not well versed or steeped in Bible knowledge as I've seen many people display here. I understand that there is much to glean from it, but! But even if I did read it, I would take it with a grain of salt. It was written, re-written, censored and edited by man, after all (NOT to offend or disrespect anyone, but to give a different angle on it, one could even say it was the "tabloid of ancient times").
So I just don't buy the Bible-linked-to-the-hoax thing, sorry. But that's just me. I'm gonna go about it in my own angle, and it just won't involve the Bible.

Actually, I have to agree too.  :oops: While I have a lot of faith in what TS is saying as he has proven himself pretty much reliable and on point in the hoax, I don't really read or study the Bible like I did years ago because of personal reasons. I do also think that the Bible may have been tampered with in regards to the original texts. I also don't believe in God, but I believe that Jesus was a great dude who wanted to help others (just like Michael does) and one of the reasons I admire Michael is because he wanted to be like Jesus and to follow in Jesus' footsteps. xD :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (B. Howard Fans)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (Martin Page Fans)

July 27, 2010, 04:56:23 AM
Quote from: "Sarahli"
It's not the first time that TS makes a "prediction" and I already asked myself if there was a direct link between him and TMZ.

I see 3 possibilities:

1. TMZ works with TS and vice versa (they exchange info)
2. There is a third party who brings info to TS and TMZ separately
3. TS feeds TMZ (I don't think that TMZ feeds TS)

I personnally am more convinced about 2 or 3.

Time will tell all because people still doubt about TS being legit even with this kind of "predictions" so the last thing that will convince them it's when TS reveals himself after Michael's return.

Wait, I thought I read TS saying he would reveal himself later this summer or this year?
:oops:   :?: Correct me if I am wrong, lol. :oops:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (B. Howard Fans)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (Martin Page Fans)

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal