AnikaTopic starter

Elizabeth Taylor
July 31, 2011, 08:34:43 AM
She didn't attend the memorial, right? Why wouldn't she want to attend a good friend's memorial? Because she knew he was alive, and she didn't approve?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

Re: Elizabeth Taylor
July 31, 2011, 10:01:09 AM
No Elizabeth did not attend the Memorial, which in those early days confirmed my suspicions that Michael faked his death.  Mac Culkin and Diana Ross were also no-shows which sent that message to me as well.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

July 31, 2011, 11:07:51 AM
but elizabeth and mac were at the funeral. i don't know about diana. nor was debbie at either of these. ( of course most folks probably just justify the part about debbie because they think she is so awfull)  .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

August 03, 2011, 06:40:34 AM
She wasn't there because she knew Michael is alive .And I think she said after that she  wasn't in good health to attend her best friend funeral....I didn't believe that at all.When you have someone that u love so much and find out he/ she is gone for good you must go , no matter what ! No one looked affected, i mean really affected about MJ's passing, I'm sorry but they looked well to me.In my heart i still believe and know  he is alive but I have my doubts sometimes........It's been 2 long years with so much information .I wish Michael would come back if it's time  moonwalk_/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'll be forever searching for your love .I love you Michael

Datroot

August 03, 2011, 07:47:34 AM
 Elizabeth was a the funeral though.  She was in ill-health so she may have had to stay home for the memorial.  Alot of celebs were not at the memorial which I thought was odd.  Well, it was an odd memorial anyway.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions