THE HAIR COLOR ISSUE BROWN/BLACK?
July 25, 2010, 09:53:55 AM
1.     Why does the autopsy report say that MJ has brown hair?

The driver license states: black hair (and they referred to the driver license for identification)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

And as we all know MJ does not look like the MJ on the Drivers License – so how can such a license serve for identification purposes?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

2.   Besides, the driver license states "Joe” and not “Joseph” – so where did they get the name “Joseph” from?

Arrrrgssssssssssss – can’t they read or what?

3.   Also, this license expired in 1989. Is there a new one and can anyone post it here?
4.   Why does it read: Facial hair – unshaven (see ambulance photo – I don't see any hair/ beard)
5.   All natural teeth? I doubt this. There is a photo on MJJpictures showing MJ with a small beard and a yellow tie – smiling – and to the right you can see a golden dental crown (I don’t believe that it is a reflection of light)
6.   According to the case report (see above) they have taken fingerprints? Craig Harvey said in his mail they didn’t because it was not necessary. Or was it necessary because they had doubts?

Can anyone enlighten me? Any new information on this?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjboogie

Re: THE HAIR COLOR ISSUE BROWN/BLACK?
July 25, 2010, 09:57:47 AM
Good points ! I have often wondered myself how in the hell they could identify MJ from a driver license? The norm is fingerprints...well I cant quite remember what Craig Harvey said regarding this topic....and ALSO please tell me that they did not identify MJ from a 1989 Driver license! :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Datroot

July 25, 2010, 09:59:55 AM
Quote from: "mjboogie"
Good points ! I have often wondered myself how in the hell they could identify MJ from a driver license? The norm is fingerprints...well I cant quite remember what Craig Harvey said regarding this topic....and ALSO please tell me that they did not identify MJ from a 1989 Driver license! :?

If we are believing the autopsy report, surely we must believe he is dead.  I think it was fake.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

July 25, 2010, 10:23:33 AM
In my honest and humble opinion, the reasons for the contradictions is purely because it is all fiction! It is hype to the Nth degree....none of which seems logical. Point in check is the drivers license photo use for identification of the body. First off, family identification would be utilized. If there was any question to the identity then the use of dental records and DNA would be used. I believe it is pure and simple and anything otherwise indicates fabrication!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Supporter
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
~Mahatma Gandhi

Sangre

July 28, 2010, 08:41:54 AM
It was a reflection (on saliva), not a dental crown. I remember there was a discussion about it, either here or on another hoax site.

I agree on the other things you stated though.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"No one should judge what I\'ve done with my life. Not unless they\'ve been in my shoes every horrible day and every sleepless night." ~ Michael J. (1995)

suspicious mind

July 28, 2010, 08:48:09 AM
whenever i think of this my mind always goes to katherine. her hair just seems so out of place at the color it is . i suppose it could be a wig but why chose brown. i know it sounds nutty but the idea of michael getting around this way keeps popping up in my head. with all of the stuff about wigs ect ect. i have disguises that could fool my mother. yada yada yada

it's goona be a jacket day today :o
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal