Unseen video with fire alarm at UCLA
July 25, 2010, 09:50:05 AM
Unseen video with fire alarm at UCLA

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Here you can see a paramedic with a stretcher/wheelchair going to the fire truck? Or is he going to another place in the hospital in order to pick someone up? The number of the ambulance is 62.

You can see that Fire truck no. 37 is parking in front of UCLA. I thought the fire alarm went off in the neighbor building? One paramedic wants to enter the building but then followed the other one with the wheelchair to the fire truck.

What do you think?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Unseen video with fire alarm at UCLA
July 25, 2010, 10:12:22 AM
I am sure I haven't seen that video before...does anyone know when that was posted? I think somewhere in the past this was discussed though and the firetruck out front was a diversion? It looks like the security at the hospital weren't quite sure what to do with the crowds. Thanks for sharing. It shows how loved Michael is. There was a huge crowd that had already gathered by the time the family arrived.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal