suspicious mindTopic starter

help for the hopeless - calling a techies
July 24, 2010, 06:14:41 AM
can we have this thread as a sort of forums for dummies area. there are things that i just don't know how to do that i would like to obtain some basic instructions . maybe some who are better at this than i could use help with some things also.i thought one place where we can reference this stuff or answer questions would be great. i know we have a faq section already but for me (I'm  :oops: ) is not always helpful because it is written , it seems with the idea that you actually know what things mean :lol:  :lol: hopefully it would be of use to others as well.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

You're not the only one who could benefit from this. I, too, have trouble doing anything more than the basic upload of a picture. No  need to be embarrassed. Thank you for taking the leap of faith to speak up.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

can someone in very simple terms put on here how to do a view topic please .
thank you
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

loma

Quote from: "suspicious mind"
thank you
What do you mean?
Like refer someone to another topic?
I'd be glad to help. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael, we\'ll never stop loving you.
We\'re all wishing you well, and wishing you home.

Quote from: "loma"
thank you
What do you mean?
Like refer someone to another topic?
I'd be glad to help. :)

yeah i think that is what i mean
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loma

Re: help for the hopeless - calling a techies
August 05, 2010, 09:49:23 PM
I guess you can just select the URL in the top bar,
and copy and paste it into the reply box.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 05, 2010, 09:52:11 PM

that sort of hit me after i asked about it  :lol:  :oops:  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loma

August 05, 2010, 10:11:08 PM

that sort of hit me after i asked about it  :lol:  :oops:  :roll:
Hehe It's okay! Don't be embarassed.
Remember, we're here to help. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 22, 2010, 06:50:16 PM
can we have this thread as a sort of forums for dummies area. there are things that i just don't know how to do that i would like to obtain some basic instructions . maybe some who are better at this than i could use help with some things also.i thought one place where we can reference this stuff or answer questions would be great. i know we have a faq section already but for me (I'm  :oops: ) is not always helpful because it is written , it seems with the idea that you actually know what things mean :lol:  :lol: hopefully it would be of use to others as well.

i wanted to bring this back out because i am seeing people mention in threads things they don't know how to do. i know there  is some help  in the faq but not all of us are even that savvy about  :oops: so if anyone feels like they have the time to simply put down a few pointers on embeding ect. to help a few others i thank you for your time.

L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 02, 2011, 08:55:01 AM
can someone tell me how i can get two pictures in my my pictures folder to a place where i can make a side by side comparison.  i have windows. please provide as much detail as possible. :oops:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

hello. something happened with my daughters laptop recently and we can't get our picture folder and just now my signature photo disappeared on this computor only. can anyone tell me what has happened .  crash/  :?  :x
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

that's weird , it showed back up. man i really am losing it maybe. lolol/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal