skyways

Re: For those that say "OMG HE'S DEAD" too quick
September 29, 2011, 09:48:06 AM

Hey@ my Dear Family!   
I am SOO Glad to see How Many NEW Voices join our horus- Welcome beautyful newbies and thank you sooo much for all your refreshing and heartfelt insights -  IT IS plain sign, that despite some peoples losing faith over CM/MJ trial - Many and Many get THAT difficult, slammed, slandering time as a  MIND OPENNING KEY!
I applaud MJ brilliance for mastermind peoples heart and emotions - pure Genius!@
And on same line I admire our dear Souza 4 her unmistakable  eagle eye in our place and unconditional deducation for MJ and all of us - U are clearly MEANT TO BE the ADMIN for THAT forum and  are ROCK!

I am greatful beyond my words to have myself on your side guys, ur sencire and deep observation give me real strenght on my everyday life in its not  very easy point now.

Stay Blessed everyone of you - God IS Good and we wl landed safely in this journey with Mike by our side.! That plane is just take of @@@ - so give it time for SAFE FLIGHT- TRUST & BELIVE WTH GREAT KNOWLEGE BY UR SIDE   
Last Edit: September 29, 2011, 09:51:32 AM by skyways
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

September 29, 2011, 10:00:52 AM
Souza you said something here that just made me think AGAIN (as if I haven't been doing that enough).  You stated that Dave Dave was at LKL the night of the funeral and I remembered watching him.  Now here is where I start to question things.  If DD was at LKL doing an interview at the start of the funeral, how is it possible that he was at the funeral.  He couldn't possibly be 2 places at the same time unless one of them wasn't the real DD!!!!

What do you think?

The first doubts that I had in my mind that MJ was dead was because of DD on LKL. I have no doubt in my mind that DD was Michael on LKL. Saying that, I think they prerecorded some of that show because Miko was also there and he was at the funeral too, I believe.

Nothing, absolutely nothing will convince me that Michael is not with us in the flesh anymore.

This is not a comeback - it's a TAKEOVER. It's not in our timing, it's in his. Sit back and be thankful for Michael allowing us to come along on his journey to educate and change the world. Think about how incredibly well adjusted and intelligent MJ's children and all of the children are who have been privileged to be mentored by him.

Off Topic: Kobe Bryant is one of them, by the way.

Anyway, we have been granted the privilege of being mentored by Michael in  the school of life. Take notes because the lessons have been many.

Hugs and blessings to each of you  bearhug
Last Edit: September 29, 2011, 10:04:01 AM by voiceforthesilent
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

skyways

September 29, 2011, 10:03:07 AM
Ah@ BROWNEYEDGIRL!!

God Bless you for such wise and content message at the beginning of this thread about Mike and his wonderful family coping at this time - U MADE MY DAY!!@
 Welcome and please share more of your insights @@

xx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

September 29, 2011, 10:24:28 AM
Hi all, first I want to tell you I'm a big sceptic and pessimist normally [though sceptic
part likes to question everything, pessimist always wins], and in 2009 I "buried" Michael
 like the rest of the world, combined with bad bad events in my own life it was no doubt we're
 all going to hell and no way there will be survivors  :cry: .. grief was enormous.
 I was MAD at family and everyone who delayed Michael's funeral, I was MAD
at how circus-like and staged it all looked, "They have no respect!!"
"Look at that Hollywood crowd, they can't get serious even now!"

In 2010 I became furious that trial is forever delayed, I gave in and studied what I could
and became more mad as everything was so FAKE - papers/documents, doctor,
everything. Like poorly made cover-up, like setting of Desperate Housewives or something.
  "They get away with planned murder!" I thought. "Criminals all around him!"
But .. don't know how, suddenly doubt arrived. It's just too messed up and fake.
It's staged too much. Strange. Scripted. People contradicting too much. And I know for sure
news/media is about LIES, so we have to look for Truth elsewhere. Don't trust media.

In the place where everyone is actor {diploma or not, acting is like a state of mind},
when I still have to see at least 1 "official" document that won't have mistakes and oddities
in it, when everyone involved can't repeat the story twice without adding/removing
details, when even Elvis shadow is everpresent {can't believe i did research on his death,
I always laughed at ones questioning his death! /white flag/ }, when person like Michael is the
central figure {playful rich genius we still know nothing about, he most likely
put hidden meanings and hints in everything he made, and God do I hope he had
real friends who adored him as much as we do and who would do anything to
help and protect him!}
.. why not? When the whole world says "No", he could say "Yes", especially if there was serious reason to escape.
 Let's wait and see what happens next. Too early to say no.
I really enjoyed your post!  It tells me that probably many on the non-believer side are at the back of their minds knowing that all the mistakes and inconsistencies can't just be explained by his enemies putting them in. Another thing you said about hoping he had real friends who adored him as much as us. That was something that convinced me he's alive a long time ago. I thought no way that EVERY single person around him wanted only his money and to connive for his downfall. Testimonies of anyone who worked with or knew him were drawn to love and adore him, with few exceptions. Those who knew him only through the media's negative slant were the ones to revile him. Not only is he Invincible, but he's IRRESISTABLE!! :D

I always think it's great when people dig up old threads that have good posts that get lost, and we can see how hoax things have come full circle.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 29, 2011, 11:26:44 AM
As browneyedgirl stated at the start of this thread - Michael is living with/near family.  I have always believed that.  I feel Michael never would have left his children for years and has always been close by (if not with) them.  I think he is often at Neverland also - hiding in plain sight. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I love you."  "I promise you I will make you all proud of me." "You will be proud of being a Michael Jackson fan." - Michael Jackson

September 29, 2011, 02:40:02 PM
We can't give up on MJ now! Thats like getting pumped for war and supporting and blieving in you general, but as soon you get on the battlefield you chicken out and run!

Have more faith.
Love you guys!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

liegi

September 29, 2011, 02:56:26 PM
Thank you, Souza.
Actually, the trial is making me believe in the hoax even more.
What dead celebrity's body was shown in the courtroom? This has never happened before. It's absolutely ridiculous.
Why is Arnie Klein's testimony not admitted?
I don't know why his death was hoaxed, but it definitely was.
And his family is a royal showbiz family. They are consummate performers, every last single one of them. 
I don't know if MJ will reveal himself. Maybe in a way we can't understand or guess now.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jujubii

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • ♥ wishing i had all the answers so I could see
November 15, 2011, 06:43:37 PM
I was just reading through this whole topic and first, I want to say:
Thank you, Souza. So much. Even if these posts are from 2009, not the present day, they cover the same issues, even if we are further along in the journey.

And second:
The post below is the single most AMAZING I have ever seen!
Browneyedgirl -- you have covered things I always felt, especially recently, so beautifully that you opened my eyes to ideas and reasons for the hoax and perhaps ideas as to what Michael's current location could be.

Back home -- hiding in plain sight, surrounding himself with peace and love to heal him of any pain he may be suffering from...
So this is why I always felt 'he feels no pain now', but NEVER agreed with 'dead' as 'where he is now'.

I feel his safety. I don't care to know where he is, I care about HOW he is.
I wish I could know how he's feeling, if he is happy.
After a near-decade (9 years) of Michael feeling so connected to my soul, and even spending a few years living only one hour away from him when he was still at Neverland,
I feel like I can sense if he's in pain or not.
I felt he was during the trial, but I sensed his calmness and certainty he'd walk off a free, innocent man.

Since 6/25 I felt he was and has been at peace.
Not because he was 'dead', but because... well, we know why, right?
We have a good idea, at least...

Again, you people are beautiful, please keep this thread alive with your thoughts.... <33

Great, great, great work Souza.  Thanks.  It bothers me when people shriek out that maybe he is dead or that they're losing help, ET. Al.  I personally am not looking to finally discover that MJ died.  I believe like you that he is alive, and I'll always believe it.

I don't know how to explain it all, but for me these things stick out.

1.  The messages and pictures shown at the Memorial upon reflection didn't scream finality.  I chocked it up to my just feeling let down and disappointed that someone so giving and loving had to leave us so soon.

Something just didn't seem right.  And then when Berry Gordy remarked that MJ made some questionable decisions, now in retrospect, I think he was speaking about this hoax for the most part.

Jermaine's singing the wrong words in "Smile" was very telling, and if not for the message being sent, one could have thought that he didn't know the correct words to the song.  But we know he does.

2.  Michael's children are very important to him.  We don't know all of his reasons for doing what he did, but I think he wanted his children to be able to venture out into the real world.  He wanted them to be able to cope as adults with the real world; although he knows that they will probably need bodyguards for the rest of their lives.  He wanted them to have some freedom.  He wanted people to see his creations and learn their faces. 

The way he raised Prince and Paris reminds me of John-John and Caroline Kennedy.  He admired their mother very much, and she edited his biography.  He wants them to be giving and loving persons like he is, and he wants them to be cultured and learned.  But most of all, he wants them to have some fun in their lives like they had at Neverland.

3.  Now get this.  I've been thinking a lot about this lately.  I don't think it is that hard to hide one's self in plain sight, so MJ may be living at Encino, Las Vegas and Neverland.  He is the master of disguises, and I think he turned the corner from just wearing hats and mustaches to hide who he was in public.  That is one huge reason why he made the movie Ghosts.  He wanted to actually feel what it was like to change into a completely new person, whether man or woman.  Some think he was the blonde woman at the Memorial.  I think he was Hat Man.

When Marlon made the reference concerning MJ and how he would always be able to spot him if in disguise, notice he mentioned years ago.  He and the rest of the family know that MJ didn't disguise himself like that any longer.  He went all out.  He could grow taller (like in Dave-Dave).  He could play a fat white man (like in Ghosts).  And like some people think, he could even play a lady.  So I think by Marlon making that comment was an inside joke.

Another thing that the family is doing is talking about "interventions", and whether or not they did any or should have done more.  Why?   I think the reason they are speaking out about it, after being asked of course, is because they have him captured now sort of speak.  If he had a prescription pill problem, then finally they put their collective feet down and talked him into getting some help.  If they are getting him some help now, then I sincerely believe that he spends most of his time at Encino, and when he goes out, he is either in full body and face disguise or they are trying to hide him like in the TMZ video where they are using a blanket of some kind hiding the children?  What is that all about?

Plus, MJ did have Lupus, and his mother most likely talked him into moving back home concerning it too.

It may be about the fact that Encino is huge.  MJ lived there until 29, and then he moved to Neverland.  He loved it there, felt safe there and so on or he wouldn't have stayed there until almost thirty. 

I think Joe Jackson and his mother finally did convince him to get away from all of those vultures and hangers on.  I think Joe Jackson did finally get to MJ; although he is saying that he tried to get in the house but the security didn't let him.  I think the family is bringing such things like that up because at one time it was like that, but finally they convinced Mike to reassess who he was dealing with as it pertained to whom he trusted with his finances, his well being and his children's well being and future. 

Now as it stands, and with his being able to stay at his and his mother's house in Encino, only the children need bodyguards now.  Of course though, if he ventures out with them, his body is being guarded also.  His new managers will be his father again and his nephews.  MJ knows his parents are getting older and he wanted to spend more time with them and to let his children spend more time with them and learn and grow from being around their relatives.  MJ is content now probably, and may be living in the guest house or his old room there.  I don’t think he lived there at first.  I think he was overseas.  Maybe he was in Germany.

MJ's family will not let him be controlled by anyone ever again.  They got his back now forever.  They will carry him and protect him.  He also knew that it was the J-5 40th anniversary this year and he wanted his family to get their due.  He knows that he couldn't have risen as high as he did without them, Berry Gordy and Quincy Jones, for the most part.  He realized again that he was loved by them all and with them, he felt safe.  He may have been a little surprised at how well he fit back in with his family.  He knows and understands now more than ever that he needed to let some bygones be bygones and trust and love his family again.  Blood is thicker than water and everything.  And nothing and no one is perfect.  We’re all only human.

4.  I also believe that if MJ felt someone was trying to kill him, he needed to take action.  Is there a safer place than "there's no place like home?"  Because no one would know where he was headquartered and living, it became and is "a place with no name."  The video of his brothers two days after 6-25-09 in the SUV with what some people believe was MJ in the back could definitely be true.  If he is living at home, why would that be so hard to fathom?  Marlon was wearing a FBI hat, and just the other day, he stated on TV that he is working for the government.  Someone posted an article from February about his involvement in something in Africa, but I think for him to reiterate it now but not give up any info about it keeps it suspicious looking and is something to keep in mind.  The brothers seemed too happy that day, what with their brother supposedly having just passed two days before.  And they didn't want anyone gawking in the back seat.  Something was up with that.  They forgot to "hide every trace of gladness." 

The entire family is just glad that he decided to kill several vultures with one stone sort of speak and go back home where he can clear his thoughts, and if on pills, wean himself off of them, and basically just be around so many family members that love him.  Surely, they all know that money can't buy true happiness or love.

He’s travelled all over the world, so he has been there and done that.  That doesn’t excite him anymore, and he hates to tour, so he is enjoying some down and out of sight time.  He is enjoying watching his children enjoy.

5.  The movie theory.  I also believe very strongly that all of these things ties together.  Throughout it all MJ was working on a movie, This Is It.  There are a lot of messages within the movie.  He truly was also working on all kinds of things.  We know that if his name is to be attached to anything, he would want it to be classy and right. 

Plus, he is finished with touring and writing music per se.  He wants to direct and produce movies.  That is his future and contribution to the arts.

6.  So what's out right now in MJ's image and name? 

A. music & catalogs - plus, a lot of unreleased material (some dating back decades)
B. movie
C. books - Opus
D. video game
E. potential musical
F. doll
G. comic book
H. cologne
I. paintings (ones he painted, 1984 Warhol portrait and his art collection) - <!-- m -->You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<!-- m -->
J. children
K. biopic being planned
L. instrumental album (classical) <!-- m -->You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<!-- m -->
M. maybe Jordan Chandler's admission of lying
N. media’s hatchet jobs against him revealed -

<!-- m -->You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<!-- m -->

7.  Making money from this hoax is a byproduct of his having to do it.  I think MJ hoaxed his death for a lot of reasons.  I think he watched the “Dancing with the Stars” finale with his mother and children at his Encino home.  He is freer now than he’s ever been before, even though he’s supposedly died.  He is working on new projects and is teaching his children.  He may travel to another safe and secret house from time to time.  He may be receiving some kind of health treatments for his Lupus.  Whatever he’s doing and for whatever reasons, he deserves it, because for over thirty years, in some ways, he lived like a virtual prisoner in his own home and skin, and the press has ridiculed and persecuted him unmercifully.   

For some reason, I believe he is breathing and enjoying himself, and is taking care of any health related issues.
Last Edit: November 15, 2011, 06:46:32 PM by jujubii
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

my darling songbird,
where are you, dear?
are you gone and disappeared?
or are you warbling somewhere

where I cannot yet hear?

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
November 16, 2011, 02:25:50 AM
@Aidan I like your post.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions